Level flight Could come in handy with paragliding
Tilt screen offset You need to be able to input an offset so you can mount tour tablet at a tilted viewing angle inside the cockpit, but have it show the actual pitch of the aircraft as level. In my ultralight my instrument panel is going to be tilted, so I can view it as its located near my lap/feet... not straight vertical like in a Cessna. For example, I'd want +40 degrees added to the vertical. Also more features like engine temp sensors, voltage sensors, air temp, fuel level, course plotting, air navigation maps, etc.
works perfectly. Don't waste money on the real app
Its a right laugh in a good way mind.
10 seconds Installed it the it took a mere 10 seconds to show screen demo and nothing. Ever heard about try before you buy
Better than the others, maybe good enough This gyro passes my tests done in my car. Other Android gyro apps tested by me would be dangerous in flight. There are however some small flaws. And I will report back once tested in my plane. Even if found perfect I'm unsure if I will buy as it is just too expensive. Someone else will come along and do it better for 1/4 of the price.
- Bug fixed for devices without GPS
- Bug fix with external iLevil devices
- Support of Android 5 devices
- Support of all external iLevil sensor devices via WiFi
- Setting for changing the gyro sampling rate
- Problems with no-phone devices solved
- Selectable units for ground speed (km/h, knots, mph), vertical speed (m/s, hundred feet per minute), and altitude (m, feet)
- Switch for GPS based attitude correction
- Improved Kalman algorithm for robust pitch/roll calculation
Aviation GPS navigation - flight planning pilot app. US Only, 30 day free trial.