Used with a 10.5" Samsung Tablet and internal sensors. Seems to work ok on the ground but when you fly with it and stay in a turn for a few minutes then roll level the display is way way off. This thing would be dangerous to try and use in an airplane.
Very acurrate with my jet cockpit
Level flight Could come in handy with paragliding
This is amazing only 1 sec then boom installed and its really work i love it☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Tilt screen offset You need to be able to input an offset so you can mount tour tablet at a tilted viewing angle inside the cockpit, but have it show the actual pitch of the aircraft as level. In my ultralight my instrument panel is going to be tilted, so I can view it as its located near my lap/feet... not straight vertical like in a Cessna. For example, I'd want +40 degrees added to the vertical. Also more features like engine temp sensors, voltage sensors, air temp, fuel level, course plotting, air navigation maps, etc.
- Bug fixed for devices without GPS
- Bug fix with external iLevil devices
- Support of Android 5 devices
- Support of all external iLevil sensor devices via WiFi
- Setting for changing the gyro sampling rate
- Problems with no-phone devices solved
- Selectable units for ground speed (km/h, knots, mph), vertical speed (m/s, hundred feet per minute), and altitude (m, feet)
- Switch for GPS based attitude correction
- Improved Kalman algorithm for robust pitch/roll calculation
The real business level call recorder, recording is clear and loud in two sides.