Mit der ORF.at Sport-App lesen Sie die erfolgreichste Sportwebsite Österreichs in bewährter Qualität und mit optimierter Bedienung auf dem Smartphone.
* Ob Fußball, Ski oder Formel 1 – das Wesentliche aus der Welt des Sports auf einen Blick
* Umfangreiche Live-Berichterstattung mit Spielständen, Toren und Rennergebnissen sowie Livestreams
* Aktuelle Videohighlights aus dem ORF-Fernsehsport mit den wichtigsten Szenen, Berichten und Interviews
* Tabellen und Ergebnisse für österreichische und internationale Ligen, alpine und nordische Skibewerbe, Motorsport, Tennis u.v.m.
* Einfache Navigation mit Wischgesten
* Jeder Bericht kann einfach mit Freunden geteilt werden
Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) you can measure:
★ Much more
Trace Snow is also the official app , Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Mt. Tremblant, Snowshoe, Stratton, Blue Mountain, China Peak, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham, and Canaan for the 2014/15 season. Use Trace Snow at these mountains to earn special medals, be notified of upcoming events, and much more!
► Follow F1® absolutely for free on your Android device with:
* Live Race Leaderboards (limited)
* Exclusive news and videos
* Post-race highlights
* 2015 Schedule, Team and Driver Standings
► With F1® Access Annual Pass or Subscription, the Official F1® App offers the premium digital race experience, with features including:
* Official Live Timing of all F1® sessions
* Sector times with intervals and gaps, live tyre information and pit stops
* Interactive 3D map with driver gears and speeds and Drag Reduction System (DRS) usage indicator
* In-Corner Analysis comparing drivers’ entry, apex and exit speeds
* Access to exclusive video features
* Immersive dashboard with text commentary (English, French and German), and English audio commentary during all F1® sessions
* Team Radio Transmissions and Race Control Messages
* Personalisation Options and more!
Get F1® Access to Premium content through the App with either a one-off 2015 Annual Pass purchase, or a monthly subscription. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the current subscription period. Your Google Play account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and you will be charged for one month at a time. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Google Play account settings.
Take your Android phone up on the slopes this season with our professional and most downloaded tracking application on the market. Just press the record' button, put your phone in your pocket and away you go. Ski Tracks will record your day, distances and track your runs.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor - Records up to 20 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Maps with Roadmap, Hybrid, Satellite and Terrain modes.
• Maps Tools showing distance, time and stop watch.
• Trim your day, taking off unwanted car journeys using the Map Playback and Trim features.
• Add photographs to track.
• Metric(km/h) and Statute(mph) units.
• Analyse individual Ski Runs and lifts.
• Share your day on Facebook or in Google Earth.
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking if your battery level gets too low - which reduces the possibility of a dead phone at the end of the day.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications, Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. This means you can enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
RUN IN BACKGROUND
Ski Tracks can run with your phone locked. It can also be paused and resumed at any time.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent, then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break your day up into runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski Day along with your photographs on Facebook? Or even email a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Ski Tracks uses Google Maps™ to display your track, start, finish and photographs in four different views: standard, satellite, hybrid and terrain. Visualise your day by overlaying analysis tools so you can see where you were at a specific time, see where different runs and lifts are or just to see where you were for each mile. Also you can now replay your day using the Map Playback feature.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. Actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on your Phone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD.
** COMING SOON **
+ Ski Resort Locator
+ Improved sharing
+ Resort data integration
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so if you need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
Trace Surf is the first technology of its kind that measures everything about your Surfing. With Trace Surf you can track your
* Number of waves
* Ride Distance
* Ride Time
* Cutback Angle
* And more!
Keep track of what your buddies are doing and where they're surfing. You'll be able to check out their stats as well and compare with yourself.
Skiers and snowboarders can collect free digital pins to track a lifetime of all the places they’ve been, how many seasons on snow, gear preferences, skill, and more. The pins can be shared with friends on Facebook, Twitter, or email with links to the resorts where collected.
Ski Nation is FREE and for all skiers and snowboarders regardless of age, experience, skill, or their home mountain. Users can build their on-snow profile for nine gear categories, home ski area, favorite mountain, skill and first time on skis.
The first version of Ski Nation is a starting platform to build an open, independent, and comprehensive network for skiers and industry members to connect.
Ski Nation is built by skiers without control by a single resort, manufacturer, media company, or marketing agency. It’s a broad-based free flow of information and a way for small ski area operators and gear companies to participate in the mobile app arena regardless of their financial resources.
For skiers, it’s free and their personal information is secure. In addition to ski area vitals, the mobile app rotates trivia tidbits to engage users in the rich history and culture of riding snow. Future plans include the opportunity for resorts, gear companies, and sponsors to make information and offers available directly to skiers on an opt-in basis.
With GPS tracking and recording you can also identify your position in the skiing area and visually represent your complete day skiing on a map. In the iSki Tracker app your and your friends’ days skiing are represented visually: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed, photos, map.
Your own iSkier Community
Create your own iSkier Community. How? Very simple! Via the new iSki Tracker. At close of day iSkier evaluates the day skiing, analyzes it and shares it with friends.
Additionally you can download the respective iSkier Community of the skiing area on the website of all iSki Tracker partners – the “iSki Book” for winter sport freaks, so to say. Via an overall view on the homepage of the skiing areas (partners) you can access and compare both the day’s performance and the overall performance in the skiing area – independently from any other platform. Thus the cumulative (anonymized) data of a skiing area is available for comparison: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed and weather on your day skiing.
Continued use of the Tracking Feature (GPS) running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Publisher: feratel media technologies AG
Record your best runs; connect your app to Facebook and compete with your friends!
- Recording: maximum speed, average speed, duration, distance, ascent, descent
- Autostop: the tracker stops recording when your speed is lower than 1 km/h
- History: list of your runs, filter by sport, filter by period
- Map view: view of your run on a real map
- Explore your run: view of your exact speed by sliding the cursor on the map
- Share: share your stats on Facebook and Twitter
- Settings: Imperial/Metric units, countdown set up, autostop set up
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
STATS AND MAPS
Ski Tracker tracks speed, distance, altitude, vert, and time. It also gives you a map showing where you have been while you are saving a run.
See graph of altitude vs. distance showing you all the vertical you got on your last track.
When viewing saved tracks your route shows up on the map color coded by speed. It shows where you went the fastest (red) and where you were slowest (blue).
Don't want to look at the screen every few minutes? You can have Ski Tracker tell you updates on your progress either every mile or every five minutes.
PAUSE AND RESUME
Pause the workout to catch your breath or chat with a friend and then resume when you get back to skiing or snowboarding.
You can easily see your stats in real time with your current speed being the focal point. (Though I wouldn't recommend checking it out much in real time :-))
App supports both standard and metric units for tracking speed, distance and vert drop.
Keep track of all your skiing runs with Ski Tracker+ GPS Tracking for Skiers by 30 South.
Note: Continued use of the GPS will reduce battery life.
Note: Some features are only available in the Pro version - Ski Tracker+
The Half Moon Bay mobile app has several features, such as:
- GPS-enabled distances to each hole from your current location
- Yardage book
- Tee Time Reservations
- Online Booking Specials
- On The Turn Menu
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Information
- Map and Directions
Built by Slick Greens LLC and Approbatics.
All results and calendar for all level from the FIS races to the World cup races.
You can also follow the races live with the live timing and live scoring app, you can also found the biography of each athletes, the news and the cup standings.
This app can also launched in the internet browser http://m.fisski.com
In spite of easy operation, EBATime2 has many functions.
This free version contains ads. The paid version is ad-free.
* Simple user interface
* Make start-list easily
* Editable runner-name and team-name
* Only enter bib number, measure time easily
* Calculate ranks and time differences between all runners
* Measure lap-times and split-times
* Manage multiple classes
* Register up to 10 laps
* Enter multiple bib numbers at the same time
* Show target time
* Save race data, up to 10 files
* Back up race data to SD card
* In Japan, EBATime produced many excellent results at major races
* English and Japanese are supported (The developer lives in Japan)
· Mountain biking - downhill racing, enduro, singletrack, trials riding, and everything in between
· Climbing - free soloing, bouldering, trad, deep water soloing, alpine, high-mountain expeditions, mixed, ice climbing, dry tooling and more
· Skiing - big mountain, powder days, freestyle, world-class competition, park, half-pipe, heli-skiing, backcountry, slack country, and anywhere there's snow
· Snowboarding - park, half-pipe, powder hunting, backcountry, rails and every other style there is
· Kayaking - whitewater rapids, waterfall drops, playboating, and unbelievable water action
· Surfing - big-wave, competition, longboarding, SUP, and more
· Urban sports - BMX, skateboarding, parkour/freerunning, extreme unicycling, and everything exciting that's happening city-side
Whether you're a hardcore fan who's an expert in the sport, a casual athlete who wants to explore something new, or someone just looking to be CRAZY ENTERTAINED - get ready to be blown away.
With the update of the Live Alpine skiing by Longines app, you will find :
> integration of the start list in the LIVE section,
> optimization and enhancement of the application performance ,
> various app optimizations.
.. and so much more !
Once a micro agreement is agreed by both parties, it is sealed and stored securely in the cloud, and its text can never be modified. However, follow-up agreements can be created to make amendments to the original agreement text.
How to use
Just type a text you want to agree on, select the mobile number of your partner, and send the agreement proposal. Your partner will receive the proposal and he/she will be able to decide whether to accept, decline or ignore it. If your partner accepts the proposal, the agreement is sealed.
That's it! No more unnecessary paperwork and no more agreements based on ambiguous and unclear email exchanges or sms discussions. Just one simple and clear text that you have agreed upon.
Runs in background mode with a wide tile pinned to start. Shows navigation data in any possible metrics including the WGS84 and UTM coordinate systems.
Very user friendly, easy handing of map, waypoints, trips and much more.