-Over 20,000 posted spots worldwide
-Post a spot, Describe the Ride Type, Difficulty, Traffic Level, Pavement conditions.
-Slope calculator with colour coordination (in app purchase)
-Rate a spot on a 5 star system
-Report a spot to prevent it from blowing out, or to delete a bogus post.
-Create private spot only you and your facebook friends can see
-Create community. Post your community Facebook group or website for users to get in touch with community forums
-Skate and explore.
It’s time to skate something new. Find a new spot, Go on a skate trip and explore what is around you.
Please keep in mind, the slope calculator is only as accurate as the data we are given from satellites and its not available in every part of the world.
If you think you can land a trick that I have not included in my trick list then feel free to email me a video of you doing your trick with your name and a name you have thought of for the trick and I will include it I my list with your name in brackets as the first known person to have landed it.
Think you got what it takes? Give it a try.
Mit der ORF.at Sport-App lesen Sie die erfolgreichste Sportwebsite Österreichs in bewährter Qualität und mit optimierter Bedienung auf dem Smartphone.
* Ob Fußball, Ski oder Formel 1 – das Wesentliche aus der Welt des Sports auf einen Blick
* Umfangreiche Live-Berichterstattung mit Spielständen, Toren und Rennergebnissen sowie Livestreams
* Aktuelle Videohighlights aus dem ORF-Fernsehsport mit den wichtigsten Szenen, Berichten und Interviews
* Tabellen und Ergebnisse für österreichische und internationale Ligen, alpine und nordische Skibewerbe, Motorsport, Tennis u.v.m.
* Einfache Navigation mit Wischgesten
* Jeder Bericht kann einfach mit Freunden geteilt werden
Have access to guides in completing longboard tricks in a list that lets you tag what you’ve completed. Organised by category it's easy to find the trick you wan’t to learn next! This will help you whether you just got your first longboard or you've longboarded for quite some time now!
Learn a new trick right there and then.
Take your longboard out and skate to an open paved place and try out some tricks. Let the tutorial videos help you become a better longboarder.
If you want more tricks added send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject TrickTip and I'll see what I can do!
A special thanks to Jelle for all his help!
! IMPORTANT !
Needs the latest version of the Youtube Player to work!
! IMPORTANT !
Needs internet permissions for the youtube videos.
If you are experiencing any issues, please email us: email@example.com
Start route recording when you go for a ride. It will mark the route on a map, so you can save it, add some details about it, and the GPS data will do the rest for you.
Once you saved your route, it will be visible to all other Longboard Mapp users around the world, so make sure to add all fun and interesting places to ride in your area.
So even if you are going to other city, other country or the other part of the Globe, this is the perfect tool to find some interesting routes to ride.
Hit the search button and explore all longboard places in the world, when you want them, the way you want them.
*Google Fit integration!
Hold your finger on any driven route from Ride History and choose "Add ride to Google Fit"
There is an option to add your own spots, in which you can add the following specifications:
- Exact location (on the map)
With downhill spots, the ramp will be calculated automatically.
The bushing durometer is based on your weight, you can use kg or lbs.
There is also a bushing guide which contains the most important facts about the different bushing.
This calculator can be used for Venom Bushings and Blood Oranges. However most other bushings should be fine too.
If you have some ideas or thoughts for this app send an e-mail to us. Thanks!
The world’s largest BMX, Skateboarding, Mountain bike, Wakeboarding, Scooter, Snowboard, Longboard, Inline skates, Surf and Ski tricks database containing detailed videos with step-by-step instructions from the pros and action photos from riders who live by the mantra "extreme", practicing in skateparks and other cool spots around the world.
• Learn 900+ tricks and hot moves from the pros in various active sports: from snowboarding to mountain biking or wake, perfecting your skills with your skate, scooter or board. Surfer section will be launched later this year.
• Track your personal progress.
• Know what's your next move: which new trick to try next.
• Watch exclusive how-to videos from the pros.
• Share your tricks with the global RIDERS community.
• Follow your friends and other riders.
• Help your sponsor find you!
Praise from the press:
"Regardless of your age and abilities, Riders is an ace distraction for anyone with an interest in messing about on wheels and boards." – Tony Horgan, Stuff magazine
See what RIDERS users have to say about the app:
"I've learned so much from this app! So many great tricks I never even knew existed, excellent how-to videos. I love being able add tricks I want to learn, & log my progress. Excellent app support too!" – by Squashhead
"Exactly what the Extreme Sport community needs" – by Nocdib
"It's so good and I've learned so many new tricks and it shows you pretty much step by step on how to do that trick. Awesome!" – by Aggressive inline skater
"This app is dope, a must-have for all riders. Learn, share and all in a beautiful design. The best app comparing to any other extreme sports app including Nike SB. Download now!!" — by Mangokid
So are you into longboards, skateboards, scooters, snowboards, wakeboards and all that extreme stuff? We are a good match then. Welcome to the RIDERS family.
Instead of posting bug reports or feature requests as an Google Play review, just get in touch with our awesome development team – firstname.lastname@example.org. We simply love getting emails from you.
Whether you're a beginner looking for your first 'real' longboard or a world class pro seeking the most advanced tech on the hill, the Bustin Board Lab is cooking up something for you. To top it off, we're the only major longboard brand featuring full customization on our boards.
Download our app today packed full of features such as:
* One-Button Call To Discuss Your Custom Board Build
* Pro Riders and More Videos
* Custom Built Boards Gallery
* App-Only Specials
* Build Your Own Board via The App (coming soon)
* Interact with Other Bustin Riders via Rider Chat
* Push Notifications For New Board Models and Other Updates
Download our app today and get "All Things Bustin" right on your mobile phone!
Relax, the solution is here!
SkateSpots finds spots near you, adds your favorite spots, searches for spots all over the world just out there waiting for you to skate!
With the SkateSpots application you can search for skate parks, street skating, the best hills to go longboarding and much, much more. By using the SkateSpots filtering functionality you can select spots matching your skate style, filter on indoor, outdoor, park, street, ramp, bowl, longboard etc.
Found a spot to skate and don’t know how to get there, no problem, use the map view and it will take you there in no time…
SkateSpots is the original and the best spotter on Android!
However, competitions are not always the main focus for the athletes. The sharing of knowledge, when hundreds of top athletes are gathering this last week of June, is just as important.
The "Veko" app gives you the full schedule of the week, with functionality to save favourite events into your own custom program, view the locations on an interactive map, and receive push notifications with changes and updates in the program.
It comes with a set of already tracked resorts that can be extended by the user. App shows in real time covered distance, maximum speed, spent time, burned calories and allows user to share these results on social networks. Statistics are available for each skiing day and both slopes and ski-lifts can be displayed on a map.
The application provide also an altimeter, supports both metric and imperial measurement systems and can be used worldwide.
Facebook login-in is required to enable some features.
It includes :
- Riding Tips for over 120 different wakeboarding, wakeskating and wakesurfing tricks complete with photo sequences and video clips.
- The most comprehensive wakeboard & wakeskate Tricktionary available with more than 170 terms & tricks defined.
- A video library of over 180 slow-motion video trick clips for offline viewing.
- More than 120 different sequence collage shots of various wakeboarding tricks
- An interactive Grab Guide that shows you the names & images of different grabs.
- A collection of wakeboard & wakeskate photography visuals.
- No In-App purchases required! Everything is included for less than the price of a can of Red Bull!
All media files are part of the app, so no internet connection is needed. This means you can take WakeTips with you wherever you go!
This is a BIG APP with all the videos and photos (almost 300MB), so ensure you have enough internal device memory before you install!
WakeTips is presented by Wake.SG.... a website dedicated to all things wakeboarding and wakeskating... check it out!
Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) you can measure:
★ Much more
Trace Snow is also the official app , Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Mt. Tremblant, Snowshoe, Stratton, Blue Mountain, China Peak, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham, and Canaan for the 2014/15 season. Use Trace Snow at these mountains to earn special medals, be notified of upcoming events, and much more!
L'applicazione consente di fruire del contenuto informativo di Fantaski.it, il web magazine dedicato allo sci alpino.
Ecco le caratteristiche principali:
- notizie sempre aggiornate sulle gare di Coppa del Mondo, sui protagonisti del Circo Bianco e Circo Rosa e della Coppa Europa
- il calendario e i risultati di ogni gara in programma per la stagione in corso della Coppa del Mondo, comprese le Start List
- le classifiche aggiornate della Coppa del Mondo di sci alpino: classifica generale, di slalom speciale, di slalom gigante, di superg, di discesa libera
- la sezione "Sci In TV" per poter seguire al meglio la Coppa del Mondo in TV
- la modalità "offline" per leggere le notizie, consultare risultati e classifiche anche in seggiovia o quando manca la connessione internet
- l'app è fruibile anche usando lo smartphone in modalità landscape, in orizzontale, per permettere una migliore navigazione del contenuto
Porta Fantaski sempre con te per essere sempre aggiornato sulla Coppa del Mondo di sci alpino!
Autori: Salvatore Cuccurullo e Matteo Pavesi
Once a micro agreement is agreed by both parties, it is sealed and stored securely in the cloud, and its text can never be modified. However, follow-up agreements can be created to make amendments to the original agreement text.
How to use
Just type a text you want to agree on, select the mobile number of your partner, and send the agreement proposal. Your partner will receive the proposal and he/she will be able to decide whether to accept, decline or ignore it. If your partner accepts the proposal, the agreement is sealed.
That's it! No more unnecessary paperwork and no more agreements based on ambiguous and unclear email exchanges or sms discussions. Just one simple and clear text that you have agreed upon.
Runs in background mode with a wide tile pinned to start. Shows navigation data in any possible metrics including the WGS84 and UTM coordinate systems.
Very user friendly, easy handing of map, waypoints, trips and much more.