• the available information on your skipass or club card: name, date of purchase, history of ascents, etc.;
• the ability to scan the skipass or club cards using NFC (in case the card and your phone are equipped with the chip);
• the ability to name your skipass whatever you like;
• all the information about your skipass is stored on your device, allowing you to view it at any time, even when you're offline.
• the additional stats on the skipass and club cards by days, months, seasons, and all time;
• an up-to-date schedule of the lifts and trails;
• the detailed specifications of every lift and trail (type, top and bottom altitude, altitude difference, length);
• the official map of the resort;
• a Google map of the resort with all of the lifts and trails marked, the app also shows your position on the map;
• all of the resort's web cameras with the ability to view stream directly on the device (using a third party app such as MX Player);
• the app is translated into Ukrainian, Russian and English;
You are welcome to post any complaints, suggestions and requests on the Bukovel forum: http://forum.bukovel.com/viewtopic.php?id=8407
The app is provided as is, the author does not bear any responsibility for its operation.
The author is not affiliated with the administration of the Bukovel resort in any way.
All of the data is retrieved from the resort's official web site http://bukovel.com/. The author is not responsible for the data not being up to date.
With GPS tracking and recording you can also identify your position in the skiing area and visually represent your complete day skiing on a map. In the iSki Tracker app your and your friends’ days skiing are represented visually: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed, photos, map.
Your own iSkier Community
Create your own iSkier Community. How? Very simple! Via the new iSki Tracker. At close of day iSkier evaluates the day skiing, analyzes it and shares it with friends.
Additionally you can download the respective iSkier Community of the skiing area on the website of all iSki Tracker partners – the “iSki Book” for winter sport freaks, so to say. Via an overall view on the homepage of the skiing areas (partners) you can access and compare both the day’s performance and the overall performance in the skiing area – independently from any other platform. Thus the cumulative (anonymized) data of a skiing area is available for comparison: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed and weather on your day skiing.
Continued use of the Tracking Feature (GPS) running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Publisher: feratel media technologies AG
swebtix ski allows the coupling of SKIDATA keycards with your smartphone and the ability to purchase ski passes online.
The ski pass is automatically loaded onto the keycard. Enjoy your skiing day by going directly to the ski lift without queuing up and waiting at a cash desk.
Additionally the app shows statistics of your skiing activities.
• Couple the SKIDATA keycard by scanning the QR barcode of the keycard or by entering the serial number.
• Purchase ski passes online with your smartphone.
• Automatic loading of your ski pass onto the keycard on first usage at the lift.
• View all purchased ski passes.
• View a graphical representation of your lift rides for that day and statistics like number of rides, altitude differences etc. per day, week, month and year
Take your Android phone up on the slopes this season with our professional and most downloaded tracking application on the market. Just press the record' button, put your phone in your pocket and away you go. Ski Tracks will record your day, distances and track your runs.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor - Records up to 20 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Maps with Roadmap, Hybrid, Satellite and Terrain modes.
• Maps Tools showing distance, time and stop watch.
• Trim your day, taking off unwanted car journeys using the Map Playback and Trim features.
• Add photographs to track.
• Metric(km/h) and Statute(mph) units.
• Analyse individual Ski Runs and lifts.
• Share your day on Facebook or in Google Earth.
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking if your battery level gets too low - which reduces the possibility of a dead phone at the end of the day.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications, Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. This means you can enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
RUN IN BACKGROUND
Ski Tracks can run with your phone locked. It can also be paused and resumed at any time.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent, then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break your day up into runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski Day along with your photographs on Facebook? Or even email a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Ski Tracks uses Google Maps™ to display your track, start, finish and photographs in four different views: standard, satellite, hybrid and terrain. Visualise your day by overlaying analysis tools so you can see where you were at a specific time, see where different runs and lifts are or just to see where you were for each mile. Also you can now replay your day using the Map Playback feature.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. Actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on your Phone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD.
** COMING SOON **
+ Ski Resort Locator
+ Improved sharing
+ Resort data integration
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so if you need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
All results and calendar for all level from the FIS races to the World cup races.
You can also follow the races live with the live timing and live scoring app, you can also found the biography of each athletes, the news and the cup standings.
This app can also launched in the internet browser http://m.fisski.com
- Die wichtigsten News rund um Ski Alpin
- Livestream aller Weltcuprennen der Saison 2014/15
- Rennhighlights als Video
- Aktuelle Stände während der Rennen
- Alle Weltcup-Rankings auf einen Blick
Bitte beachten Sie, dass es aufgrund der umfangreichen Audio- und Videoinhalte zu erhöhtem Datenverbrauch kommen kann. Livestream-Wiedergabe optimal mit WLAN oder LTE.
-- Regional weather forecasts delivered to the app Inbox
-- Deals and discounts from ski resorts
-- Snow reports from more than 2,000 global ski areas, including Vail, Aspen, Whistler, Killington, Jackson Hole, Verbier & more
-- Powder alerts when your favorite resorts receive new snow
-- Trail maps
-- Breaking news from the ski industry
-- Gear section with guides to this season's hottest gear
-- Resort photo galleries
-- Resort ratings and reviews from fellow skiers
-- Ski gear reviews and advice
-- Locate nearby ski areas via GPS
-- First-hand ski reports from fellow skiers
-- Share photos and snow conditions from the slopes
-- Powder section highlight biggest new snowfall totals
-- Live webcams
-- Weather forecasts
-- Map to ski areas
-- Mountain stats and snow history graph
New in this version:
• Fix to problem that prevented some users from preserving favorite ski resorts in My Areas and using the Nearby functionality.
• Deals page with lift tickets and resort discounts in navigation
• Various bug fixes and experience improvements
Mit der ORF.at Sport-App lesen Sie die erfolgreichste Sportwebsite Österreichs in bewährter Qualität und mit optimierter Bedienung auf dem Smartphone.
* Ob Fußball, Ski oder Formel 1 – das Wesentliche aus der Welt des Sports auf einen Blick
* Umfangreiche Live-Berichterstattung mit Spielständen, Toren und Rennergebnissen sowie Livestreams
* Aktuelle Videohighlights aus dem ORF-Fernsehsport mit den wichtigsten Szenen, Berichten und Interviews
* Tabellen und Ergebnisse für österreichische und internationale Ligen, alpine und nordische Skibewerbe, Motorsport, Tennis u.v.m.
* Einfache Navigation mit Wischgesten
* Jeder Bericht kann einfach mit Freunden geteilt werden
Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) you can measure:
★ Much more
Trace Snow is also the official app , Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Mt. Tremblant, Snowshoe, Stratton, Blue Mountain, China Peak, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham, and Canaan for the 2014/15 season. Use Trace Snow at these mountains to earn special medals, be notified of upcoming events, and much more!
In addition it is possible to check a valid ski-pass information by it's id number.
For selling just fill a simple information form to create an ad.
For buying just enter the dates You need to view all suitable available ski-passes.
- Просмотр описания горнолыжного курорта.
- Получение информации о режиме работы курорта, о текущем состоянии трасс и подъемников, о температуре воздуха, направлении и силе ветра.
- Просмотр трансляции с камер курорта в режиме Онлайн.
- Просмотр статистики по расходам.
- Просмотр статистики по пройденному пути.
Videos are added weekly while in season and news and information is updated daily.
Take all the exciting cross country ski racing with you when you are on the go!
Other features include; new product launches, reviews and interviews from all over the cross country ski world.
You can also take pictures from your favorite ski trail, post them in the chat room, and show the world just how awesome cross country skiing is!
If you love the parent site http://www.crosscountryski.us you will love this mobile version of the site
Or want to know how many km/miles you path? Then Kit for Skiers is the application you're looking for! Simply hold your device in your pocket and it will register your downhills on the snow.
Here are the functions:
- Current speed
- Maximum speed
- Maximum altitude
- Ability to send by mail the location did skiing in gpx or kml format
- Ability to see the route on the map
- Function to export the gpx and kml files
- ALERT when you exceed a speed limit
- VOICE speaking about your speed
With its familiar interface, the Wasatch Backcountry Skiing Map accesses your Android device’s GPS to display your current location on a high-resolution topo map. And with only a few taps, the “destination arrow” on the integrated compass will point to your desired backcountry ski location. (See the app in action in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G0ydzJ-h-I">this video.)
IMPORTANT: The backcountry locations in Wasatch Backcountry Skiing Map are only approximations. When navigating, the “destination arrow” points directly to the destination without regard to hazards such as avalanche paths, cliffs, and rock fall. It is your responsibility to travel in the backcountry safely.
(Note that you do not need to have cell service to use this app--you don't even need a contract with a cell service provider.)
Skiing is action. And and action is measurable - even for normal skiers! Register for the app at www.skiline.cc and get your skiing day as a personal performance curve in the form of a Skiline vertical meter diagram! You can also shoot your own Skimovie or compete with others in Skiline contests.
And you're there!
Once you've entered your ski pass number into the app or at www.skiline.cc you can access your personal vertical meter diagram. It shows the amount of vertical meters, slope kilometers, and lifts you've ridden on a specific skiing day. Chosen skiing locations have Skiline terminals, where you, as a Skiliner, are able to directly print out your own personal vertical meter diagram on location.
Skiliners can shoot their own "Skiline Movie" in special areas of the slopes. A high definition film camera follows the skier from the entrance area to the end of the run and puts the film online, in the person's Skiline account. The participation is free for all winter sports participants, and can be used free of charge.
You can find all the details at www.skiline.cc/aboutSkiline
Features of the Android app
The app not only shows skiing fans their traveled vertical meters and skimovies, it also informs them on the best skiing locations, the number of skiing days as well as a personal skiing calendar for the all seasons.
Once a micro agreement is agreed by both parties, it is sealed and stored securely in the cloud, and its text can never be modified. However, follow-up agreements can be created to make amendments to the original agreement text.
How to use
Just type a text you want to agree on, select the mobile number of your partner, and send the agreement proposal. Your partner will receive the proposal and he/she will be able to decide whether to accept, decline or ignore it. If your partner accepts the proposal, the agreement is sealed.
That's it! No more unnecessary paperwork and no more agreements based on ambiguous and unclear email exchanges or sms discussions. Just one simple and clear text that you have agreed upon.
Runs in background mode with a wide tile pinned to start. Shows navigation data in any possible metrics including the WGS84 and UTM coordinate systems.
Very user friendly, easy handing of map, waypoints, trips and much more.