With this app you can quickly calculate and map surveying and traverse data. Also included is a range of surveying calculators such as 3 point circle solver, triangle solver and easy conversions between units of measurement.
With the ability to import surveying data from kml, shp, csv and dxf files you can bring GIS and surveying data to the field for quick checking and calculations.
Useful for surveyors, engineers, students and teachers needing a quick and easy to use traverse and surveying program.
• Calculate coordinates, bearings and distances.
• Large variety of surveying functions and tools.
• Draw points and bearings on a customizable map with the ability to pan and zoom.
• Save and load multiple traverse files.
• Import points, lines and polygons from different file formats such as kml, shp, dxf and csv.
• Includes a range of other practical surveying utilities and math tools.
• Works offline.
• No ads.
• No in app purchases.
• Add, edit and delete points and bearings.
• Calculate bearing and distance between points.
• Find intersect points between bearings.
• Calculate total traverse area.
• Swing bearings by a positive or negative angle.
• Calculate midpoint between two coordinates.
• Calculate chainage along a bearing.
• Radiate from a point using bearing and distance.
• Calculate line and point offset.
• Translate and move coordinates.
• Import GIS data from .kml and .shp files.
• Import points from .csv files.
• Save and load multiple traverse files.
• Export traverse data to CSV, TXT and email files.
• Pan and zoom
• Display GPS location and GPS accuracy radius.
• Customize map with a range of different colours and options.
• Export map as an image to the photo gallery.
• Angle Converter – Convert between decimal degrees (DD) and degrees, minutes and seconds (DMS).
• Angle Calculator – Add or subtract two angles in either DD or DMS.
• Average Angle – Calculate the average between two angles in DMS or DD.
• Azimuth Converter – Converter between azimuth and bearings.
• Compass – Displays orientation in DMS and DD.
• Distance Converter – Convert between commonly used units of measure.
• GPS Signal – Display GPS data and statistics.
• Level – Show the angle and inclination of the device. (Includes spirit level)
• Triangle Solver – Calculate missing angles, distances, area and perimeter.
• 3 Point Circle Solver – Calculate radius, centre point and area of a circle given three points.
Wolf-GIS is useful to those working in timber management, mining, real estate, utility companies, farming, construction, government land agencies, recreational purposes and more.
In any field big or small, Wolf-GIS helps to provide geographical information where you need it when you need it.
*** Upgrade Notes ***
We thank everyone who downloaded our pre-release 0.1 version, and are pleased to announce our full v1.0 release of Wolf-GIS.
Please note that pre-release v0.1 shapefiles relied on a legacy framework and are not backwards compatible.
Legacy shapefiles will be removed from your device after installation of the v1.0 release, but you may reprocess files using Wolf-Connect or Wolf-Direct for v1.0 compatibility.
We will retain full backwards compatibility of your shapefile data in all future versions.
Wolf-GIS targets both phones and tablets and includes
-Standard map features such as moving to a specific latitude and longitude, displaying current location, and changing map types
-Detailed compass to keep you on track
-Make drawings to measure and annotate areas around you
-Measure distance between two or more points
-Control unit display
-Weather forecast at your location
Additional features and functionality are also available with a Wolf-Connect account (involves a low monthly fee for server access). You may activate your account here:
-Import polygon shapefiles using Wolf-Connect (point and line files coming soon)
-Search and manage customer information
-Use Tract Navigation(Bearing and distance) to help find the property corner locations
-Use Patented Track-Lock Technology to alert visually and audibly if you stray outside the parcel boundaries.
-Tract-Statistics give you information about the parcel you have selected: number of vertices, perimeter, and area
-Take pictures and associate them to customer parcels with Tract-Photo
-Load polygon shapefiles directly from your PC with Wolf-Direct
This purchase enables download of data to your Wolf-Connect account, importation of shapefiles and use of the Tract-Lock and Tract Navigation features of the app. It also enables tech support from Wolf-GIS's professional team.
To learn more, please visit us at www.wolfgis.com
Any support issues please feel free to contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also leave feature requests, ideas, questions or suggestions with our development team at email@example.com
Mappt allows users to load GIS and imagery data onto tablet devices without the need for any other enterprise software to be installed. The software will pinpoint where you are on top of the loaded imagery, using the GPS within the tablet device even when you have no 3G or 4G communications available. Using location, imagery and your own GIS data you can then ground truth existing information, capture new data or track your movements, providing organisations with necessary intelligence on their assets in the field.
- Intuitive user interface. Designed for ease of use without training.
- ECW, JP2, ESRI Shape File and KML format support.
- Create, edit and manage your vector data while disconnected.
- No vendor lock-in, enabling you to quickly deploy teams into the field.
- No lock-in to cloud services.
- GPS connection works with your data in the field giving you control of where you and your assets are.
- Geofencing, Thematic Mapping and GPS Tracking/Path Creation allows you to do more than just view and edit your data while in the field
Mappt on Android tablets provides you with the confidence of a robust application with a user friendly interface, on a flexible hardware solution for all types of working environments. So put connection problems, installing additional software and inaccurate data in the past, and Mappt in your future.
*** Note: Mappt requires a paid licence in order to unlock the full functionality. Licenses can be purchased for AU$450 for the first year, and then AU$199 for each subsequent year, by following the prompts from within the app. ***
Collect photos and data for compliance documentation, asset audits, proof of performance, and site assessments - quickly and accurately. Create maps and customizable reports!
Since 2001, GeoSpatial Experts has been the world-wide leader in photo mapping software for business. Our GeoJot+ field data collection system revolutionizes field data collection, mapping, and reporting … by embedding field data into photos.
GeoJot+ is an annual subscription service that enables your organization to quickly capture field data with geotagged photos on mobile devices, automatically upload them to the cloud, then process them back in the office creating reports, maps and database input.
Team focused, GeoJot+ has a simple app interface for minimal training and maximum data collection. Create and distribute an unlimited number of data collection lists (forms) to your field team members. Easily collect data that is both accurate and consistent. Automatically upload data to the cloud.
Transfer licenses between Android, Apple, and Windows Mobile 6.x devices. The app is not tied to a user or a specific piece of hardware! Great for seasonal staff, damaged devices or staff turnover. Track app usage. GeoJot+ is scalable to your organization.
Back in the office use the processing engine, GeoJot+ Core, to create ArcGIS Shapefiles and Geodatabases as well as Google Earth maps. Generate customizable .pdf and word reports. In addition to creating customizable reports and digital maps, GeoJot+ Core allows you to enforce consistency and quality standards before inputting your field data into spatial and relational database systems.
For more information, see : http://www.Geo-Jot.com
Sign up for 15 day free trial : https://store.geospatialexperts.com/register
System Requirements: Android smartphone or tablet running on 2.2 or above. For GeoJot+ Core, Windows XP SP3 or above.