•Navigate using a simple list layout and control bar
•Play files with built-in players or use your own favorites
•Download files to your device by pressing and holding on list items
•Save multiple server profiles to easily connect to various remote TVersity servers
-TVersity Media Server
-Windows Media Player
-PS3 Media Server
Do you use the app with a server that is not listed above? Let me know I will add them to the list.
If you have problems or suggestions, email me. And if you like the app, please rate it.
** Tips **
- To use with a remote TVersity server, set the remote URL in the settings and uncheck the local server option
- Port Number is the port that the remote server is using (default is 41952)
- Username and Password are used when accessing the server remotely
- Save multiple server profiles by using the "Connect to remote" option in the main menu
- If you are having trouble, make sure that remote connections are allowed in your TVersity server settings and port forwarding is setup if necessary
This app is not associated with TVersity Inc. For more info on TVersity Media Server, go to: http://tversity.com/
★ movie subtitles
★ sleep timer, and other advanced playback controls
★ music controls in the notification bar
★ 10 band Equalizer, with Preamp and presets
★ mp3 iTag info
★ playlist editing
★ ringtone settings (only with mp3s)
You can now test the Wilmaa app for 10 hours without opening a Wilmaa account.
You can create an account with Wilmaa by registering at any time during or after the trial period.
The app gives you access to the following 70+ channels in SD:
BBC World News | CNN International | E4 | Film 4 | Arte FR | Canal 9 | Canal Alpha NE | Cartoon Network CH | France 2 | France 3 | France 5 | La télé lémanbleu | M6 CH | Rouge TV | RTL 9 CH | RTS 1 | RTS 2 | TF1 CH | TV5Monde | 3-Sat | 3+ | Arte DE | ATV (austria) | BR | Das Erste (ARD) | Disney Channel DE | DMAX | Euronews DE | Eurosport DE | JOIZ | Kabel Eins CH | Kika | n-TV | N24 | Nickelodeon | Comedy Central | ORF 2 | ORF Eins | Phoenix | ProSieben CH | ProSieben MAXX | RTL CH | RTL II CH | RTL Nitro | Sat. 1 | Servus | Sixx | Sport1 | SRF 1 | SRF 2 | SRF Info | super RTL CH | SWR | Tele 1 | Tele M1 Ost | Tele Ostschweiz | Tele Top ZH | TeleBärn | TeleBasel | TeleBielingue | TeleSüdostschweiz | TeleZüri | VIVA | Vox | WDR | ZDF | ZDF Neo | Rai 1 | RSI La 1 | RSI La 2 | TeleTicino
With the Wilmaa Live TV App you can watch TV around the clock, wherever you are – on your smartphones and tablets. The app works in Switzerland only and is available in three languages: German, French and English. Italian will follow shortly.
We recommend using the Wilmaa Live TV App with access to free Wi-Fi networks to avoid additional costs for data transfer.
- 70+ live TV channels (SD)
- Now & Next (the yellow bars show you, what’s on now and next)
- Most liked (shows you the currently most popular channels)
- Most watched (shows you what percentage of users currently watches a specific program or channel)
- TELE Tipps (in collaboration with Switzerland’s TV guide TELE)
- Chrome Cast
- Live Guide
All upgrades already installed on for Wilmaa Web TV are also available with your Wilmaa app:
- Smart TV: Wilmaa Time Machine and Cloudpause are now available on the go
- HD boost: see all HD channels (50+)
- Channel boost: see all SD channels (160+)
- BlickTV für Schweiz und Lichtenstein mit 86 Sendern
- Übersichtlicher TV-Guide
- Sender als Favoriten festlegen und sortieren
- Suchfunktion über alle Sendungen, Filme und Schauspieler
- Nie mehr eine Sendung verpassen mit 7-Tage-Replay-Funktion (kostenpflichtig)
Mit der neuen BlickTV-App wird auf Ihrem Smartphone ganz grosses Kino gespielt. Ein Entertainment-Angebot, das keine Wünsche offen lässt.
Mit insgesamt 86Live-TV-Kanälen (deutschsprachig sowie international) wartet ein vielfältiges Programm-Angebot auf Sie. Und für eine optimale Übersicht sorgen jede Menge tolle Features: Mit der personalisierbaren Senderübersicht können Sie selbst bestimmen, welcher Sender an erster Stelle steht. Der übersichtliche TV-Guide zeigt Ihnen, wo und wann Ihre Lieblings-Serien gezeigt werden und dank der praktischen Suchfunktion finden Sie Ihre Sendungen schnell und unkompliziert.
Haben Sie eine Sendung verpasst? Kein Problem! Mittels ReplayTV können alle ausgestrahlten Sendungen auch eine Woche rückwirkend angeschaut werden.
Ein Replay-Abo kann einfach über: http://tv.blick.ch bezogen werden.
Der Dienst wird über Updates laufend optimiert.
Ihre Meinung ist uns wichtig! Bei Fragen oder Anregungen wenden Sie sich bitte an firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viel Vergnügen wünscht
Es wird empfohlen, BlickTV über ein WLAN-Netzwerk zu benutzen um allfällige Netzbetreiberkosten aus dem entstehenden Datenverkehr zu vermeiden. Zusätzlich wird über ein WLAN-Netzwerk in der Regel die beste Bildqualität erreicht.
BlickTV für Android Smartphones ist auch über das 3G-Mobilfunknetz möglich. Abhängig von ihrem gewählten Abonnement beim Netzbetreiber können durch den entstehenden Datenverkehr hohe Kosten anfallen. Ihr Netzbetreiber kann Ihnen hierbei Auskunft zu Ihrem Datenguthaben geben. Beachten Sie, dass die Bildqualität von BlickTV über das Mobilfunknetz bei mangelnder Verbindung leidet.
BlickTV ist ausschliesslich für Android Smartphones konzipiert (nicht für Android Tablets).
You have to activate the web interface of your Media Player Classic - Home Cinema.
In the Options menu for Media Player Classic find the "Web Interface" and enable "Listen on port" disable "Allow access from localhost only", and disable "Serve pages from". You can change the port it listens on but that's optional (default is 13579)
Now in MPC-HC Remote Control you can "configure new device" >> Enter IP address and port
- play, pause, stop, next, previous
- seek bar
- DVD control
- control volume
- control position and size of video frame
- video frame preview
- remote file-system browser
- audio and subtitle control
Stream music, videos, movies and pictures from PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA compliant media server. MediaHouse Pro powers your device i.e. phone, tablets or google TVs with the following capabilities:
1. Automatic scan of your home network over Ethernet or Wifi to identify PC, NAS or any other device running UPnP/DLNA media server.
2. Shows capabilities of the scanned servers by dividing them into two categories, one from which you can serve content i.e. called Play From and others to which you can play that content i.e. called Play To.
3. Use MediaHouse Pro as a browser, player or controller.
4. MediaHouse Pro can control playback of content from a Media Server (called - Play From) to a Media renderer (called - Play To).
5. Movies - Spice up your movie libraries with posters, backdrops, actors and more information gathered from online sources such as TMDb.
6. Favorites - Save several level deep albums and folders from one or multiple media servers and get direct one click access to their content.
7. Play lists - add, delete, rename music play lists. Last played audio tracks are automatically saved.
8. Search your big server libraries for albums, artists, video, images by their title.
9. Download - albums, folders and individual media items to your device for offline play.
10. Random play - discover hidden gems in your library by letting app select music for you.
11. Built in music player with options to seek, pause, play, loop, shuffle and repeat.
12. Build in photo viewer with slideshow option.
13. Image Colors are picked from album art or photos to beautify now playing and photo view screens.
14. Time saver folder options like search audio and play or search images and arrange them in a slideshow.
15. Remembers your server selection and uses it in subsequent runs.
16. Video play in NOT BUILT IN and MediaHouse uses other applications installed on your device. We recommend installing MXPlayer or BSPlayer, Moboplayer etc... They have support for many HD video file formats.
17. Support for Landscape mode
18. Displays album art and album thumb nails
19. Further Tips are available via menu option
THIS APP DOES NOT CLAIM TO BE DLNA CERTIFIED. Check http://www.dlna.org/consumer-home/look-for-dlna/product-search. However, here is a brief list of what our users are using today with MediaHouse.
1. TwonkyMedia server
2. Windows Media Player 12
6. PS3 Media Server
7. MediaMonkey 4.0
8. Synology DSM 3.1
11. PURE Flowserver
1. Windows Media Player 12 (Has good audio and video support)
2. Sony Network Media Players (Good audio but limited support on video playback).
3. And of course your phone or tablet works as always.
Tags : Movies, Music, Photos, Videos, TV shows, movie browser, music player, network player, media center, video player, Boxee, XBMC, Plex, MediaPortal.
☆ BUZZ Player can play almost anything, including:
+) Container formats: 3GP, AVI, ASF, FLV, MKV (Matroska), MOV (QuickTime), MP4, NUT, Ogg, OGM, RealMedia, Bink, WMV, XVID, DIVX.
+) Video formats: Cinepak, DV, H.263, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HuffYUV, Indeo, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2, RealVideo, Sorenson, Theora, WMV, Bink
+) Audio formats: AAC, AC3, ALAC, AMR, DTS, FLAC, Intel Music Coder, Monkey's Audio, MP3, Musepack, RealAudio, Shorten, Speex, Vorbis, WMA, Bink.
Supported video quality:
Up to full HD quality (1920 x 1080 pixels) for mp4 media files (mp4, m4v, mpv)
Up to HD quality (1280 x 720 pixels) for other media files (flv, mkv, wmv, avi, asf, divx, xvid, dat, vob, mpg…)
☆ BUZZ Player support 2 polular subtitle types including srt, sub and embedded subtitle, it also can display almost languages such as Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew, English, French, Italian, German, Thai, Vietnamese… BUZZ Player also allow user to change various settings of subtitle: font color, font size, font type, position, timing offset. It displays subtitle on more than one line when needed
☆ BUZZ Player supports various protocols: RTP, RTSP, HTTP, FTP, MMS, Netstream (mpst://), SMB, ffmpeg://, that allows user not only play media files from local but also play media files from remote servers and devices. User can use BUZZ Player to connect to their IP cameras and servers to play media from them.
☆ BUZZ Player also has Built-in Network Browser allows user to play and copy files from Widows/Mac/Linux PC, remote SAMBA servers, FTP servers, Media Server (uPnP) and Air Video Server (SMB & FTP & uPnP & Air Video Server Support). It can remember user name / password for Local Network Connection so that you don't need to retype them next time open local network
☆ BUZZ Player can play media files from external application such as browser, mail, readers...
☆ Connect Network through cellular network (3G, GPRS...)
☆ Audio/Video/Subtitle Stream Selector feature: allow you to select audio/video/subtitle streams of one audio/video file that have multi embedded audio/video/subtitle streams
☆ More playback functions: fast forward; fast backward; remember playing position of media file at stop time and automatically resume at the next time, Auto-Balance audio channels to justify left-right audio channels and master volume while playing an audio/video file, change aspect ratio of playing video
☆ Manage local files/folders easily : rename, move, copy files/folders...
☆ Sort Files/Folders: sort files, folders on device or local network by name, date, file type, file size...
We are working hard everyday to add new features to BUZZ Player, so BUZZ Player is always up to date, it contains the most advanced technology and brings the most comfortable to end users.
Let's use BUZZ Player from today and feel what excellent it could do!
Cast/Stream videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, Nexus Player, AppleTV*, SmartTV*, Sonos, Xbox 360*, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices*.
Please be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of formats. It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs. If you can't hear the audio of a video, then the audio codec is not supported. If you can't see the video but hear the audio, then the video codec is not supported.
(I am looking into "on-the-fly" transcoding)
If you cast from your device or DLNA, the album cover will be displayed on the TV. The queue and playlists work with all files, but were added to easily set up music for your next party and don't worry about it.
On a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the "Now playing" screen, just touch the button with the four arrows.
If you use a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can easily add subtitles. Subtitles in the same folder will be added automatically. You can set a dedicated subtitle folder which will be searched when you start a video. Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
You can change the subtitle encoding in the settings, e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
Internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET
// Wireless headphones (beta)
Touch "Route audio to phone" on the "Now playing" screen, to listen to what you are watching on your phone. This feature is in beta: it might work most of the time.
// * Casting to DLNA Devices
This is currently a bit buggy, but I hope that I have it fixed before christmas.
You can join the beta community and receive beta updates from the Google Play here: http://goo.gl/8Efbo9
Pdfs are converted to pictures in the app and can then be casted.
// Chromecast supported formats
// Recommended PC software to convert your files:
// In app purchases:
The app is free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 7 €. Choose what you'd like to pay, all purchases unlock all Pro version features. Pro Version features currently are only:
- No ads
- Search (device only)
- Video preview when seeking on the "Now playing" screen
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
In-app purchase: to remove the ads/buy the Pro Version
Storage: to search media
Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
Network communication: Chromecast/Internet/etc.
Your accounts: Google Drive/Google+
Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
*** Anonymous Usage Statistics ***
This App gathers anonymous usage statistics through Google Analytics to find bugs and enhance future user experience. You can opt out by deactivating this option in the App's settings.
ENJOY FULL LENGTH OF VIDEO AT CHROME CAST DEVICE IN THIS FREE VERSION.
This app require following permissions.
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to access SD Card to play videos.
* INTERNET for ads
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to verify WIFI is available or not.
For coming features and recent updates follow us on following social networks:
Use VEGA Cast(select from menu) instead of video player to play online video on Chromecast.
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from next video services:
youtube.com, vimeo.com, ustream.tv, twitch.tv, vk.com, brb.to/cxz.to, megogo.net, divan.tv, rutube.ru.
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
- Cast Facebook photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast Google+ photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast local photos and videos from your Android device to your Chromecast.
This is the free, ad-supported version of Castaway.
Check out the premium version to remove ads and receive new features as they are added!
If you are having trouble displaying certain photos or videos, please check the following link that explains what formats are supported by Chromecast: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media.
Android Authority Review:
* Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage (used to cast your local photos and videos - nothing will be deleted)
* Add or remove accounts / find accounts / use accounts (this is required to access your Google+ account to cast photos and videos)
* Full network access, network connections, wifi connections (required to access Google+ and see your Chromecast)
* Read contents of your USB storage (required to access local photos and videos for sending to the Chromecast)
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- Localization of languages
- Mp3 streaming
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files (and 450+ others!)
- Volume control
- Full media library: browse your PC from your phone! (currently in beta)
- Supported Cloud Drives
Google+, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Facebook, OneDrive
- Supported Network Sharing Protocols
Samba (windows network sharing)
- Subtitle (external .srt files)
- Online Subtitle Search (powered by opensubtitles.org)
- Local Media Files
- Play Queue, Play List
- Supported Media Formats
* Image formats
BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WEBP
* Streaming protocols
* Video codecs
H.264 High Profile Level 4.1, 4.2 and 5, VP8
* Audio decoding
HE-AAC, LC-AAC, CELT/Opus, MP3, Vorbis
If you found any issue or have any suggestion, please contact email@example.com, thanks!
Many more features and media formats support are under development!
It's been almost a year since Avia's Chromecast release. Chromecast has been a success for Avia, to say the least. To add to the sweetness, we're now supporting casting to Apple TV, Roku and WebOS devices along with an updated UI, icons and themes. Avia 7.2 also offers overall stability improvements. Here are the features of 7.2:
• Updated user interface with simpler navigation and smoother response
• New icons throughout the app
• Casting to Apple TV
• Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
• Casting to WebOS enabled TVs
• Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
• Full playback control from your phone or tablet
• Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
And of course, Avia still allows you to: Share your photos, videos and music on these devices: Chromecast / Roku / Apple TV / WebOS TV's / Xbox One / Google TV / PC / Mac
Play and manage media stored on your Android device, in the cloud or from these devices: Facebook / Dropbox / Google+ Photos (Picasa) / Network Attached Storage (NAS) / Windows Media Player (WMP) / XBMC / Serviio / Plex / Subsonic / PC / Mac / Other Android Devices
Finally, here are a few pieces of advice to get the most out of Avia:
• To cast to Roku devices, please install the Avia for Roku channel that will appear on your Roku screen.
• Make sure your Android device and device you want to cast to, e.g. Chromecast, are using the same Wi-Fi network.
• When using Avia to access media from other devices, they must have UPnP/DLNA serving enabled.
• When casting from Avia, files MUST be compatible with the receiving device. Many devices have fewer compatible codecs than a home computer.
• Please review your media formats with the specifications of your devices before attempting to cast. (Example: Chromecast is not compatible with .AVI files.) Please see the video conversion guide at http://aviatheapp.com/support.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/
If the Chromecast icon is still missing, troubleshoot suggestions are below :
• Reboot WiFi router (optional: change WiFi channel), reset factory settings on Chromecast, rename Chromecast and re-install Avia.
For issues related to Chromecast, please visit the Chromecast support page at https://support.google.com/chromecast/
Avia featured as top media for Chromecast by TalkAndroid.com: http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/best-apps/best-android-apps-for-streaming-networked-pictures-music-and-video-to-chromecast-december-2014/
To join beta testing group, please send us a membership request at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/avia-beta-testers
* Supports Chromecast, Samsung, Sony, Google TV, Roku, Now TV, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Xbox, DLNA & UPnP devices *
Roku & Now TV users - please install PlayTo channel from the Roku or Sky channel store.
Fire TV & Fire TV Stick Users - please install our free receiver app found in the Entertainment section, using your Fire TV remote or by visiting http://www.amazon.com/Dayglows-Inc-PlayTo-Receiver/dp/B00RPXQJJG
PlayTo supports website based media streaming, media from media servers and media on your phone or tablets.
If you're having any trouble or device detection issues, questions, for feature or channel requests PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE RATING, so we can help you out and improve the App - your feedback really does help.
We are constantly adding new sites and tuning the app to work with as many, and given then that websites change constantly it is hard for us to catch up. Please do not rate us accordingly.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/playtotv with #playtotv
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.