- edit notes
- search & sort
- send email, export to SD card
- share notes to facebook/twitter (app required)
Languages: EN, DE, ES, FR & PL.
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Infinite layers and unique layer options: split, merge, flip, duplicate, and perspective transformation
- Five types of symmetry: hoizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- Infinite undo and redo system
- A relative menu system designed for speed painting
- Import images from your gallery, camera, or the web
- Special Effects include four types of blurring, inner or outer shadowing, and embossing
- A fluid interface fully optimized for touchscreen devices
- Path editing and a unique pen tool
- Save as JPEG or PNG (with background or without background), or PSD
- Export images as large as 100 megapixels
- Export path data to SVG for editing in your favorite graphics editor
- Export design to Infinite Painter
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit or grade papers and sign documents with the new PDF import.
You can either use your fingertips, an active pen (e.g. the stylus from the Samsung Galaxy Note series) or a passive pen. The vector graphics engine allows you to zoom in without pixelation or losing quality. If you use a stylus you can set the "stylus only" option so that your wrist won't accidentally draw lines. The app also allows you to export your work for refinement on a PC later.
The app allows you to write or draw during lectures and meetings. Export to PDF afterwards to share your work.
The simple and intuitive user interface makes writing or drawing as easy as on paper. Just give it a try. Most of the features are available for free!
• Draw with an active Stylus (e.g. Samsung Note S-Pen) for pressure sensitivity**
• Simulate variable line width with your finger or a passive pen using the "speed pen" option
• Vector graphics engine, lossless zoom
• Copy & Paste
• PDF export
• JPG & PNG export
• Export directly to Evernote
• Image import
• Endless page size or different paper sizes
• Two finger pinch-to-zoom or canvas movement
• Use layers as in professional imaging software
• Vector point manipulation
• Organize your documents with labels like "work", "art" and so on.
• Economy Package
All premium features in one package
• Export Package
Export your drawing into the SVG format. You can refine your drawings on your PC with Inkscape (a free open source tool) or Adobe Illustrator
Import PDF files
• Feature Package
Fill option for forms (rectangle, ellipse)
HandWrite Pro is perfect for your next lecture or meeting!
In case you experience bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description.
There is a discussion forum at our homepage at http://www.hand-write.com or just visit our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/HandWrite.
* Available via in-app purchasing
** Devices: S-Pen: Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro, Nvidia Directstylus
Others: Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
TouchDraw gives you everything you need to create structured 2D vector graphics such as flow charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, logos and floor plans just to name a few. What makes TouchDraw especially valuable is that it allows you to not only create complex graphics, but to change them easily as well.
TouchDraw differs from a paint program in that objects are always managed independently of the drawing they're in. You can move a figure around, change it's shape, change it's color, group it, without affecting other shapes that are around around.
You can easily share drawings with users on other platforms as TouchDraw is also supported on iPad and Macintosh.
* Create your own libraries of re-usable shapes, or use one of the bundled libraries. The following libraries are included with TouchDraw
- Common networking shapes
- Basic Flowcharting
- Basic Architectural shapes
- Basic Icon Library
- Balloons and Callouts
- Simple Shapes (hearts, diamonds, arrows, etc...)
- Import, Export and Sharing
* Export your drawings via the following formats:
- Native TouchDraw Format
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
* Import drawings in the following formats:
- Visio (VDX/XML Drawing format only)
- EMF (Windows Enhanced Metafile)
- WMF (Windows Metafile)
* Rounded Rectangles
* Path Tool
- Easily create complex curves, shapes and paths
* Freehand Tool
- Turn freehand lines into smooth curves
* Image Tool
- Add images from your photo library to your drawings.
* Text Tool
- Support for font, style, size and alignment configuration
* Unlimited levels of zoom
* Dynamic canvas size
- No artificial limits on the size of your drawings
* Grid & Rulers
- Unit aware grid support with optional snap to grid support.
- Visual feedback to your current location within a drawing.
* Alignment (align left, align right, etc...)
* Ordering (move to front, move to back, etc...)
* Line decorations (arrowheads, etc...)
* Organize your drawings into multiple layers.
* Connectable graphs
- Support for creating flow charts and other diagrams.
* Boolean Path Operations
* Add, subtract, intersect or exclusion
* Custom font support
- Import and use your own TrueType or OpenType fonts
Draw or paint on your Galaxy Note’s screen directly into Adobe® Photoshop®, Pixelmator®, or almost any computer-based creative software that supports pressure sensitive pens.
Air Stylus creates a natural drawing and painting environment, letting you combine the power of computer-based creative software, the finesse of your S Pen, and the elegant usability of your Galaxy Note.
Air Stylus – the new way to draw on your creative power.
• Enjoy familiar pinch to zoom and two-finger gestures to navigate your images
• Activate reliable palm rejection for increased drawing comfort
• Compatible with all leading creative software
• All the best graphics programs
Air Stylus has been tested with over a dozen software programs that support pressure sensitivity.
It makes more sense to list what Air Stylus does NOT work with, so here we go:
Known software incompatibilities
• (We’re working on shrinking this list as fast as we can)
Corel Painter X3
ToonBoom Studio, Harmony, Animate, and Pencil Check
1. Buy the Air Stylus app and launch it on your Galaxy Note
2. Download and install the free Air Display host software to your Mac from GetAirDisplay.com.
3. On your computer, click the Air Display menu and connect to your Galaxy Note
Air Stylus turns your Galaxy Note into a pressure-sensitive second screen for your computer.
Launch your favorite graphics software, drag its window to the Galaxy Note, and start drawing or painting with your S Pen.
• Both computer and Galaxy Note must be on the same Wi-Fi network
• Samsung Galaxy Note with S Pen (or the S Pen with Eraser)
• Mac OS X 10.7.5 and above
Already have the Air Display app?
Air Stylus and Air Display play very well together, and even use the same host software on your Mac, just make sure to update to the latest version.
Air Stylus lets you draw or paint naturally while using your familiar, computer-based workflow, without having to invest time or money in extra hardware.
Registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
DroidDia allows you to make flow charts, org charts, Venn diagrams, mindmaps and do other diagrams with no constrains and as little effort as possible.
DroidDia is similar as Microsoft Visio, but for Android tablets and phones.
• Draw schemes of figures and lines in a vector format.
• Shapes - rectangle, diamond, ellipse, circle.
• Bitmaps from JPEG or PNG is supported
• Custom images library supported
• Custom image libraries supported
• Put labels and text in shapes or free floating.
• Select, move and scale.
• Change shape or bitmaps size, colors, opacity and other properties
• Change font size, font colors and font alignment
• Bring To Front - Send To back shapes
• Export to PNG, SVG
What Can You make with DroiDia:
• Organizational Charts
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Audit Diagrams
• BPMN Diagrams
• Mind Maps
• Block Diagrams
• Data Flow Model Diagrams
• Venn Diagrams
• Web Site Maps
...and many others
• Wireframe diagrams
• UML diagrams
• Schematics symbols
• UseCase Diagrams
How to start? Press your finger on display until vibrate. It will show gallery of objects.
Watch video please.
tags: flowcharts, BPMN, orgcharts,flow-charts, org-charts, painting, drawing, business, productivity, teamwork, team, presentation, show
mDRAFT allow you to use your Android device as a digitizing tablet to draw and easily export your artwork in vector format to the cloud (support all installed services) or directly to a computer : You won't need to redraw anymore (or scan and redraw) this perfect curve you scribbled on a piece of paper: it is now editable and can be use or manipulated directly from your computer.
Finally a simple tool that do what you really want !
Please note that Internet Permission is for BUG REPORT ONLY, no other data (of any kind) will be collected.
This is not a "bitmap" application, do not expect a"Adobe® photoshop®" like application !
- import of SVG file created in other editors
- snap to object feature
- bitwise operations (union, exclusion)
- extended editing of figure properties
- animation mode (with export to APNG, GIF movies)
- optimization for various screens (smartphones, tablets)
- supports simple figures (rectangles, ellipses, text) as well as Bézier curve, path, text and raster images
- supports animation
- provides basic operations such as copy&paste, scaling, rotation, undo/redo
- original pointer tool simplifies control with finger
- converts raster images to vector format
- SVG support. Static images created in Simplector can be loaded in other SVG enabled tools such as Inkscape. Import of SVG files is possible but the features and elements which are not unsupported yet will be ignored.
- export of images and animation to PNG, JPG, GIF, PDF.
- context help
Feel free to rate and comment!
Visit Simplector forum where you can report issues, request features or simply communicate with other users:
★ SMS from your Tablet, using your CURRENT ANDROID PHONE NUMBER
★Turns your tablet into an SMS Messenger
★ Instant Notifications on your tablet when SMS hits phone.
★ Set up in 30 seconds
★ 100% Free (no additional charge from what your Carrier charges - text free)
★ See who's calling your phone -- on your tablet
★ See your phone's battery level - on your tablet.
★ Messages stay synced w/ your phone's SMS Messenger App
★ SMS Backup & Restore: Backup MMS & SMS & view from any device
★ Send Picture Messages (MMS Messaging) from tablet. Backup MMS Picture Messaging.
★ Online Texting: Also SMS from PC in addition to tablet, and SMS from Mac. Text online from any device!
★ SMS Forwarding: Forward SMS from phone to other devices. MMS & SMS Forwarding options are on by default.
** Note: you must also have an Android phone & install the MightyText app ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE FIRST, before using the tablet app. If you don't have that yet, please download and set up MightyText on your PHONE, from Google Play:
View your phone's photos and videos on MightyText Tablet App. Dead simple sharing of photos and videos taken on your phone. Easily save photos/videos to the tablet.
SMS Text Messaging from tablet, sync'd with your Android phone. To send text from tablet, install this Tablet texting app alongside the MightyText Android phone app. (Compatible with most SMS Text Messaging apps on phone.)
Quick Reply SMS Popup Option: Incoming message can now show a popup which shows on top of your current app activitiy, and you can reply directly from the popup window. This is turned off by default, but can be enabled in settings.
Save Battery Life: Saves battery - you can send SMS & send MMS from tablet. Your phone's screen is off (this saves phone battery!). Saving your screen is the ultimate battery saver. Live battery indicator & battery widget on tablet app.
Phone Calls: See who is calling you on your tablet. Call Logs also stored to show history of missed calls & incoming calls & outgoing calls (Call logs turned off by default)
Dialer on Tablet: Live dialer so you can dial your contacts from the tablet (dialer tells your phone to initiate the call)
Backup SMS & MMS: We are a super backup alternative since we save SMS & mms. Think of it like Dropbox for your SMS and MMS messaging. (including Picture Messaging MMS)
Group Texting: You can now do group texts (reply-all) from the tablet app, if your Android phone supports Group texting and group mms and group messaging (requires your phone to be on Android 4.1+)
SMS Tracker: Track your SMS on tablet.
Text free (SMS) if you have unlimited texting. Text plus see who's calling!
Different from messsging apps such as messageme,viber,KakaoTalk, zlango, lango, WhatsApp, WeChat, Nimbuzz because we sync directly w the SMS inbox.
keywords: online texting, tablet sms sending ,sms tablet apps, group text, sms from tablet, mms tablet, picture message from tablet talk from tablet, mms picture messaging from tablet, tablet talk, tablet apps that send sms from tablet, sms from chrome extension, sms from crome, SMS backup and restore, imessage,mms backup & SMS, backup mms messaging, texting apps, texting from computer, text free, texting free, text messages from tablet, texting from tablet, remote desktop, sms tracking, remote sms, backup sms, contacts,text messages apps, save call logs, textgram, save text messages, save sms messages, save sms messages to cloud, texting,save text messages to cloud, low battery alerts, save battery , battery alerts on computer, battery saver, sms tracker agent, sms dropbox, sms apps, colornote, hide text messages, texting apps, text pictures, sms popup, iphone messaging, imessage for android, text from tablet, text online, tablet text messaging apps
Please get the app working before leaving a review. I don't think it's fair to review something you haven't tried yet.
Slide transforms your phone into a fast and lightweight mouse input for your PC, and emulates the experience of a touch screen.
Visit the Slide home page to download the needed software and other resources:
-Cross-Platform | Runs on Windows/Mac/Linux systems
-Designed for all sizes of devices
-Fast and Responsive
-Easy to use and configure
-Use your Android device to emulate a touchscreen experience
-Turns your device into a cheap graphic tablet
-Great for games
-Great for disabilities
With the premium version, you get:
-Pressure sensitive functions
-Shows draw path
-New features and additions
-Change settings on the fly
-Type with the keyboard
-Cut, Copy, and Paste
-Three finger scrolling
-Two finger pinch to zoom in and out
Planned features and changes:
Questions? Feel free to email me at email@example.com