- edit notes
- search & sort
- send email, export to SD card
- share notes to facebook/twitter (app required)
Languages: EN, DE, ES, FR & PL.
- Infinite canvas (pan, zoom, or rotate)
- Infinite layers and unique layer options: split, merge, flip, duplicate, and perspective transformation
- Five types of symmetry: hoizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- Infinite undo and redo system
- A relative menu system designed for speed painting
- Import images from your gallery, camera, or the web
- Special Effects include four types of blurring, inner or outer shadowing, and embossing
- A fluid interface fully optimized for touchscreen devices
- Path editing and a unique pen tool
- Save as JPEG or PNG (with background or without background), or PSD
- Export images as large as 100 megapixels
- Export path data to SVG for editing in your favorite graphics editor
- Export design to Infinite Painter
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
Your android is not adapted to your view or to your finger size?
Install and Enjoy EasyViewer™ the brand new UI for your device, especially designed to enhance the usability of your Virtual Keypad, Dialer, Call log, Messaging, Contact and Clock applications!!! includes big launcher screen !!! all dynamically configurable to meet your needs.
EasyViewer™ enables you to dynamically modify fonts and keyboard size so you can read and write without having to put your glasses on! Finally an application that supports up to +3.5 on the long-sightedness scale
The application knows how to prioritize and manage the amount of information displayed in accordance with the font selected by the user.
EasyViewer -the ultimate tool for senior people and those of us with less then perfect eys.
EasyViewer™ will enable you to use your phone while in motion or in extreme lighting conditions.
Type faster and more precisely with your thumb only!
EasyViewer™ zooming abilities and SlidingKeypad™ (Patent Pending) will reduce significantly the number of typos inherent to touch screen devices.
EasyViewer™ usage is very intuitive zooming text size is done by the “Menu“ button . Zoom of keypad display test size is done by long press on the display portion all functions (add, delete, edit , save etc..) via long Press.
Easily markup PDFs to fill out forms, edit or grade papers and sign documents with the new PDF import.
You can either use your fingertips, an active pen (e.g. the stylus from the Samsung Galaxy Note series) or a passive pen. The vector graphics engine allows you to zoom in without pixelation or losing quality. If you use a stylus you can set the "stylus only" option so that your wrist won't accidentally draw lines. The app also allows you to export your work for refinement on a PC later.
The app allows you to write or draw during lectures and meetings. Export to PDF afterwards to share your work.
The simple and intuitive user interface makes writing or drawing as easy as on paper. Just give it a try. Most of the features are available for free!
• Draw with an active Stylus (e.g. Samsung Note S-Pen) for pressure sensitivity**
• Simulate variable line width with your finger or a passive pen using the "speed pen" option
• Vector graphics engine, lossless zoom
• Copy & Paste
• PDF export
• JPG & PNG export
• Export directly to Evernote
• Image import
• Endless page size or different paper sizes
• Two finger pinch-to-zoom or canvas movement
• Use layers as in professional imaging software
• Vector point manipulation
• Organize your documents with labels like "work", "art" and so on.
• Economy Package
All premium features in one package
• Export Package
Export your drawing into the SVG format. You can refine your drawings on your PC with Inkscape (a free open source tool) or Adobe Illustrator
Import PDF files
• Feature Package
Fill option for forms (rectangle, ellipse)
HandWrite Pro is perfect for your next lecture or meeting!
In case you experience bugs, please email us at email@example.com with a short description.
There is a discussion forum at our homepage at http://www.hand-write.com or just visit our facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/HandWrite.
* Available via in-app purchasing
** Devices: S-Pen: Samsung Galaxy Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8.0, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014 Edition, and Note Pro, Nvidia Directstylus
Others: Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet
mDRAFT allow you to use your Android device as a digitizing tablet to draw and easily export your artwork in vector format to the cloud (support all installed services) or directly to a computer : You won't need to redraw anymore (or scan and redraw) this perfect curve you scribbled on a piece of paper: it is now editable and can be use or manipulated directly from your computer.
Finally a simple tool that do what you really want !
Please note that Internet Permission is for BUG REPORT ONLY, no other data (of any kind) will be collected.
This is not a "bitmap" application, do not expect a"Adobe® photoshop®" like application !
DroidDia allows you to make flow charts, org charts, Venn diagrams, mindmaps and do other diagrams with no constrains and as little effort as possible.
DroidDia is similar as Microsoft Visio, but for Android tablets and phones.
• Draw schemes of figures and lines in a vector format.
• Shapes - rectangle, diamond, ellipse, circle.
• Bitmaps from JPEG or PNG is supported
• Custom images library supported
• Custom image libraries supported
• Put labels and text in shapes or free floating.
• Select, move and scale.
• Change shape or bitmaps size, colors, opacity and other properties
• Change font size, font colors and font alignment
• Bring To Front - Send To back shapes
• Export to PNG, SVG
What Can You make with DroiDia:
• Organizational Charts
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Audit Diagrams
• BPMN Diagrams
• Mind Maps
• Block Diagrams
• Data Flow Model Diagrams
• Venn Diagrams
• Web Site Maps
...and many others
• Wireframe diagrams
• UML diagrams
• Schematics symbols
• UseCase Diagrams
How to start? Press your finger on display until vibrate. It will show gallery of objects.
Watch video please.
tags: flowcharts, BPMN, orgcharts,flow-charts, org-charts, painting, drawing, business, productivity, teamwork, team, presentation, show
Import your own photos and overlay them with REALLY cool text.
Use the Logo Maker to create your own art (by importing your own photos or using the logo creator's built in graphics) and post it to Facebook, Pinterest, Picasso and more! You can eMail your graphics to yourself too!
Use your logos and images on you Facebook, instagram,or presenttions!
Create designs for your business, blog, and website! Create your own eMail signature!
(The Logo Maker is NOT not a Logo Quiz app. It's a real logo generator tool).
• Includes ROYALTY FREE images and objects designed by professional graphic artists! Cartoon characters, orbs, swooshes, "Web2.0" graphics and more! Just drag and drop the images into the logo generator.
• Adjust and modify over 30 customizable templates. Create eMail signatures or use them in your iMovie creations!
• Add your own elements and images using your camera! Great for branding your business.
• Pinch, drag and spin your logo elements to change sizes
• Save your logo and graphics to your Photo Gallery - eMail it, or create your own personal company wallpaper! ...You can even send it up to your Facebook account!
• Use The Logo Creator to create fun and unique eMail signatures!
• Use your new images on Facebook, instagram, logo, picture, mail, presentation, create, design, business, blog, editor, builder, eMail signatures...
• Fun features: Place your logo onto virtual billboards, tradeshow booth images and more! Send these images to your friends and show them how important your company is.
The Logo Maker and Graphics Creator by Laughingbird Software is easy and fun to use.
Grab it today, and start creating graphics you'll be proud of!
Keywords for this app:
facebook, instagram, logo, picture, mail, presentation, create, design, business, blog, editor, builder, signature
Supported languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, Russian, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Hindi, Thai, Vietnamese, Hebrew, Malay, Afrikaans, Indonesian, Turkish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Dutch, Danish, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Romanian, Croatian, Ukrainian, Czech
•Constant FREE UPDATES with NEW functions
•8,000+ possible logo combinations
The best logo design application on the market. Check out the screenshots and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed!
- Quick and easy way to create logos for your business, product, organization, blog, team, presentation, flyer, poster, invitation card, brochure, without photoshop
- Use your new logo on your facebook page, business card, website, letterhead, t-shirts, email signature & more
- Ability to add your logo to multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Evernote, Box
- Option of print
- Import photos from your photo library
- Share your logos via facebook or email
- Choose from our huge library of logos and fonts
- Choose from hundreds of background colors
- Change font colors and add shadows, gradients, outlines and much more
- Move and rotate the objects with your fingers
- Almost 8,000 possible combinations
- Our logos were designed by professional graphic designers
- No generic clip-art
- Universal: available for cellphone & tablet
InstaLogo Logo Creator feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
iOS version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/instalogo-logo-creator/id576443892?ls=1&mt=8
•250 key images representing some of the most significant works in the field of graphic design
•Images pulled directly from every chapter in the bestselling graphic design text
•Easy navigation - tap to flip cards and identify by book figure number, name of work, artist and year
•Browse or search - browse cards by chapter, browse cards alphabetically or search by keyword
•Bookmarking - Bookmark cards you want to study further
•Track your knowledge - Test your proficiency by marking cards you know or don’t know
•Customize - add comments and record voice notes for individual cards
No clip art here! Only professionally designed graphics!
-Who can use the Graphics Maker?
Businesses, marketers, entrepreneurs, artists, teams, bloggers, website owners, organizations, social media fans...the list goes on!
-What can it make?
Logos, buttons, "discount" badges, headers, diagrams, ads, e-book covers, splash pages, call-to-action and sales pages, banners, video intros, email headers, email signatures and background images...just use your imagination!
-Where can the graphics be used?
Websites, Advertisements, Mobile Apps, Blogs, Forums, Virtual books and boxes, Business Cards, Letterhead, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Picasso, eMail, Presentations, iMovie...anywhere you see graphics on the web! Sell your designs to others!
Brand your business on-the-go using professional graphics now.
• Includes ROYALTY FREE images and objects designed by professional graphic artists! Cartoon characters, orbs, swooshes, "Web2.0" graphics and more!
• Use the Graphic Makers' professional graphics (included) AND import other photos and images. You can even add images directly from your camera!
• Adjust and modify each customizable template with our easy "drag and drop" method using just your fingers! Choose backgrounds, text and object colors as well as add outlines, shadows, gradients and more.
• Pinch, drag and spin each logo or graphic element to change size.
• Save your designs and graphics to your Photo Gallery. Then eMail them or create your own company wallpaper. You can even send it to your Facebook account!
• Use The Graphics Makers' creative text editor. Overlay images with text in different sizes and colors. Create fun and unique eMail signatures!
• Fun features: Place your logo onto virtual billboards, trade show booth images and more, all included in The Graphics Maker! Send these images to your friends and show them how important your company is.
Grab the Graphics Maker today and start creating graphics you'll be proud of!
Everyone knows what Hollywood movie posters look like, but have you ever sat down and thought through how it’s done? In this course, Martin Perhiniak does just that – and takes it even further: He guides you through step-by-step, showing you how to create amazing, pro quality movie posters from scratch using Photoshop!
Martin tackles 10 common movie genres showing you how to create striking, eye-catching posters for each one. From Documentary and Horror right down to Romance and Comedy movies, this course covers it all!
The really great thing about this course is that not only do you get to see the technical details but you also learn the creative design principles and concepts that go into producing high-quality and extremely professional-looking Hollywood-class movie posters!
This course inspires as much as it teaches. By the end, you are raring to go out and try these design tools and principles for yourself.
Take your graphic design and technical software skills to the next level by watching our entire library of Adobe Photoshop courses!
2. Finding inspiration
3. Working with free fonts
4. Working with stock photos
5. Designing the Credits
6. Project files
Documentary Movie Posters
7. Introduction to Documentary Movie Posters
8. Designing the Poster
9. Finalizing the Design
Horror Movie Posters
10. Introduction to Horror Movie Posters
11. Designing the Poster
12. Finalizing the Design
Romance Movie Posters
13. Introduction to Romance Movie Posters
14. Designing the Poster
15. Finalizing the Design
Drama Movie Posters
16. Introduction to Drama Movie Posters
17. Designing the Poster
18. Finalizing the Design
Romantic Comedy Movie Posters
19. Introduction to Romantic Comedy Movie Posters
20. Designing the Poster
21. Finalizing the Design
Action Movie Posters
22. Introduction to Action Movie Posters
23. Designing the Poster
24. Finalizing the Design
Comedy Movie Posters
25. Introduction to Comedy Movie Posters
26. Designing the Poster
27. Finalizing the Design
Thriller Movie Posters
28. Introduction to Thriller Movie Posters
29. Designing the Poster
30. Finalizing the Design
Family Movie Posters
31. Introduction to Family Movie Posters
32. Designing the Poster
33. Finalizing the Design
Adventure Movie Posters
34. Introduction to Adventure Movie Posters
35. Designing the Poster
36. Finalizing the Design
37. What’s next?
Note: This app is a video tutorial course.
- import of SVG file created in other editors
- snap to object feature
- bitwise operations (union, exclusion)
- extended editing of figure properties
- animation mode (with export to APNG, GIF movies)
- optimization for various screens (smartphones, tablets)
- supports simple figures (rectangles, ellipses, text) as well as Bézier curve, path, text and raster images
- supports animation
- provides basic operations such as copy&paste, scaling, rotation, undo/redo
- original pointer tool simplifies control with finger
- converts raster images to vector format
- SVG support. Static images created in Simplector can be loaded in other SVG enabled tools such as Inkscape. Import of SVG files is possible but the features and elements which are not unsupported yet will be ignored.
- export of images and animation to PNG, JPG, GIF, PDF.
- context help
Feel free to rate and comment!
Visit Simplector forum where you can report issues, request features or simply communicate with other users:
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
You can curl the page like in a regular notepad, and then it will save the current note and open a new one. You can share notes via email, bluetooth or even via facebook.
NoteMaster support both handsets and tablets. If you running this on your phone, you can use it to take any kind of notes, shopping list or quickly write down phone numbers.
For tablets, there is much more space. You can even take your college notes with NotesMaster and draw figures with your finger.
It has a very nice interface and it's very handy to use. Try it and have fun..
-Nice graphics and interface
-curl the page to save
-type and draw
-supports handsets and devices in full screen
-auto saves on exit
HOW TO USE NOTEMASTER
In the notes list, press and hold a note item, it will pop up a delete menu.
The notepad interface is not difficult. There are three icons at the top which allows you to switch between pencil, eraser and type mode. Also you can delete the current note by tapping on the 'delete' icon.
You can press menu button to save the current note and go to a new one, or just press the back button, it will automatically save the note when you exit. Also there is a curled corner at the bottom. You can curl the page from your finger by drawing a gesture at the bottom area.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA email@example.com
if you post your problems, comments here; I have no way to replay
Please get the app working before leaving a review. I don't think it's fair to review something you haven't tried yet.
Slide transforms your phone into a fast and lightweight mouse input for your PC, and emulates the experience of a touch screen.
Visit the Slide home page to download the needed software and other resources:
-Cross-Platform | Runs on Windows/Mac/Linux systems
-Designed for all sizes of devices
-Fast and Responsive
-Easy to use and configure
-Use your Android device to emulate a touchscreen experience
-Turns your device into a cheap graphic tablet
-Great for games
-Great for disabilities
With the premium version, you get:
-Pressure sensitive functions
-Shows draw path
-New features and additions
-Change settings on the fly
-Type with the keyboard
-Cut, Copy, and Paste
-Three finger scrolling
-Two finger pinch to zoom in and out
Planned features and changes:
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org