It works from version 4.0 up and expects Samsung phones which from manufacture completely removed this build-in service, but didn't limit for custom ROM rooted Samsung phone.
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) support added in version 8.0.0
"For those who tend to get tired of Android's status bar, or just want more intuitive gesture-based controls on their tablet, this app is definitely worth a shot." - Android Police
★ Try Lite version before you buy
★ Requires root access
★ Multitask - start any application, shortcut or custom action without leaving current application
★ Custom actions - LaunchPad, Start application, Previous Application, Next application, Home, Kill current application, Back, Forward, Recent application list, Recent application dialog, Menu, Notification Panel, Hide/Show status bar, Start launcher shortcut(bookmark, contacts, settings, etc), Start Tasker task, Pause gestures, Exit, Screen Off (lock), Alt+Tab, Music Play/Next/Previous, Volume, Search, Voice Search, Select Input Method.
★ Swipe 4 fingers right - open previous application
★ Swipe 4 fingers left - open next application
★ Expand 4 fingers - LaunchPad (dialog with your applications, shortcuts and custom actions)
★ Pinch 4 fingers - Home gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers down - Back gesture
★ Swipe 3 fingers up - Bottom recent applications bar
★ Swipe 4 fingers up - Hide/Show status bar (experimental)
★ Custom gestures - create your own gestures to start any application, shortcut or custom action
THERE IS NO WAY TO ANSWER MARKET COMMENTS OR CONTACT COMMENTATOR - EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ANSWER.
Please don't post your problems in market, email me or go post to XDA, thanks:
If your device is listed as unsupported, please read FAQ in Help tab. If it still do not work, contact me by email: goodMoodDroid@gmail.com
Description: This application allows you to control tablet with gestures.
Swipe 4 fingers up to hide status bar. Do same gesture again to restore bar.
Swipe 4 fingers right to open previous application.
Swipe 4 fingers left to open next application.
Pinch with 4 fingers anywhere on screen to return to home screen from any application.
Swipe 3 fingers down to execute back action in any application.
Swipe 3 fingers up to show custom bottom bar with recent applications.
Expand 4 fingers anywhere on screen to open LaunchPad dialog. It allows you start your most often used applications, shortcuts or custom actions anywhere anytime with simple gesture.
Works in all applications, games and browsers.
Application will use freed space when you hide status bar. Some games even work better with status bar hidden.
There is an option to switch to single touch gestures if its more convenient. You can even create your own gestures for any action.
Full version adds following features: option to hide notification icon, custom gestures and special actions, any number of actions in LaunchPad.
Awesome voice translator, speech and translates all languages of the world.
You can hold a conversation in any language with the help of voice translator, translate different texts and use the button to talk to the application.
Learn languages quickly and easily, speaks your language to translate written or spoken of in the language of your choice, in 80 languages 44 languages spoken text and voice.
Also corrects spelling, word suggestion, preserves history with your latest translations, share texts directly to instant messaging, social networking, mail, search, notes and other applications you have installed.
- Translator in 80 Languages.
- Voice input in all languages.
- Voice output in 44 languages.
- History of translations.
- Word suggestions.
- Share text directly to other applications.
- Completely free forever.
Translate voice - Language Translator can translate 80 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole , Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish , Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao , Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese , Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Somali , Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu
Translate with voice function works with 44 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Creole, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swahili, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish , Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and Welsh
The application is translated into 25 languages .
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Thai and Chinese .
Translate voice - Language translator may contain advertising.
- Your phone must have Flash to use this application
- The flash blink when you received a phone call or SMS
- Automatic start when phone start
- Does not drain battery.
- You can set on / off in setting.
- You can set Disabled feature when your phone state is Silent or Vibrate
- You can set Disabled feature day by day, from time to time
- You can shake your device to Turn off Flashlight while it blinking
- Flash on Notification, fully customize setting for each individual application
* If you can help us to provide support in your native language, please email us !
It discovers all possible technical information about your device, and optionally resolves additional details from remote dabtabase.
This app gives you typical specs, capabilities of touchscreen, detailed list of available sensors, supported languages, actual resolution of cameras, support for exteral USB accessories, ethernet, etc.. Advanced users can see more details about the operating system, chipset, CPU, graphics processors, build.prop, kernel modules.
You can easily share, copy your spec, or publish it at specdevice.com server.
*Optionally read toast notifications (Android 3.0+)
*Widget to suspend VN
*Customizable TTS message
*Ignore specific apps or notifications containing defined text
*Choice of TTS audio stream
*Choice of speaking when screen or headset is on or off, or while in silent/vibrate mode
(Note: Due to API limitations, a headset that is connected when the VN service starts will need to be reconnected for VN to see the current state; also all Bluetooth devices are detected the same, headset or not)
*Custom delay of TTS after notification
*Repeat notifications at custom interval while screen off
*Post a test notification
Bluetooth - Required to detect whether Bluetooth headset is connected.
Vibrate - Required for Test option while in vibrate mode on Android 4.2+.
Modify Audio Settings - Required for improved wired headset detection on Android 2.0+.
VN operates through Android's Accessibility service and must be enabled in the Accessibility settings.
Shortcuts are provided in the configuration screen to open the Accessibility and TTS settings.
While VN uses the Accessibility service, it is intended to be a convenience tool and not an accessibility tool.
The Accessibility service will give a warning that VN may be able to collect personal data. This is because Accessibility doesn't know what or how data passing through it is used by enabled apps. VN only uses Accessibility to read notification text which is passed directly to TTS and temporary memory (for the notification log). The TTS engine, outside the control of VN, may also use spoken text for other purposes.
Be aware of the accessibility apps that are enabled when you enable VN! If the behavior of system UI changes, it is most likely caused by other accessibility apps that were enabled when VN/Accessibility was turned on. If you believe this is not the case and VN is causing issues for you, please contact me.
ABOUT AUDIO STREAM OPTION:
Behavior of audio streams may vary by device or Android version, so I advise doing your own testing to determine which stream is right for you. The Media stream (default) should be good for most people.
Please email me or submit any issues at https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify/issues.
I cannot reply to Android error reports unless you leave contact info in the message. Issue reports often require that I ask for more details and/or provide troubleshooting steps.
If necessary, you can sideload any version from http://pilot51.com/apk/voicenotify.
VN is open source under the Apache License. https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify
1karu5 (Support for new widget picker)
Scott Albertine ('Pause/dim media' option)
Chris Rae "pugwonk" (Improved headset detection for Android 2.0+)
Translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/voicenotify.
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me or contribute directly to the GitHub project.
French: caliann, Souln77, Titan44
Russian: Max Ponomaryov (ceejay), vanetned
I am not responsible for the notifications that are announced. It is up to you to use the features provided, or not use VN, to prevent unwanted announcing of notifications.
If you want VN silenced on a more flexible schedule than what Quiet Time provides, I would recommend using an app such as Timeriffic. (Not affiliated in any way, just what I use personally)
- Have you missed notifications that you were going to check later due to Reboot or Wrong clearing?
- This app record notifications shown in status bar. So you can check notifications that you have removed.
▼Easy-to-read notification history
- List all the notification history in chronological order.
- You can see the notification history grouped by each app.
- You can check full text of notifications in detail dialog shown by tapping list.
- You can adjust the maximum number of records to the 100 - 2,000.
- You can check notification history anytime from status bar icon.
- You can also hide the status bar icon.
▼Clean management in exclusion of unnecessary notifications
- The app ignore the notification if the app has been registered to "Ignore list".
- It is easy to understand the configuration state of the "ignore list".
- It is easy to find the app showing unnecessary notification for you.
- You can uninstall unnecessary app from this app.
▼Easy initial setting
- Simply enable "Past Notification" in "System settings / Accessibility", and then the app start to recording notification histories.
- To stop recording notifications, please disable it.
- This app will NEVER collect any other information, except notifications.
- And the permission of network is used by only ads and checking update.
- To catch notifications from Android system.
- To check update and get ads.
- To show icon in status bar when Android system has booted.
☆Ad-free License key
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/HTossy
It's compatible with WhatsApp, Facebook, LINE, comm, KAKAO TALK, Twitter, Skype and Viber.
It's very easy to use.
When a message comes, just open "Shinobi" in Notifications
★ Can't get all messages after being offline?
Android OS won't be able to get all the messages because it's only capable to get the latest message.
★ Can't get any messages during the chat?
While using chat there will be no notifications, therefore no message will be intercepted by "Shinobi".
★ Can't see images or stickers?
The notifications don't get images or stickers, therefore those won't be displayed.
★ Can't receive long messages?
Android cuts off heavy long messages. It also depends on the sender's OS, App or character settings.
★ Can't get any messages?
Your Android has to have an OS which lets you copy the notification messages.
▼ Talkback automatically starts in the StatusBar on some models of GALAXY etc.
Talkback appears on the Notifications when you turn it on in Accessibility settings on some models of Android.
As far as we know, you may have to turn on "Talkback" in Accessibility settings once and then turn it off again to make sure Talkback is not displayed.
However, you might find that it's impossible to use terminal operations when you turn on "Talkback".
Please try to turn it off immediately after turning it on.
Unfortunately, because this is a bug in OS, there's nothing else that can be done other than that.
▼ Don't want to change Accessibility settings?
In order to store messages in Notifications, "Shinobi" has to be turned on in Accessibility settings.
This app will only copy messages in Notifications - nothing else, so please don't worry.
If you want to make sure our app is safe, you can check it with anti virus program such as McAfee/trendmicro.
▼ Accessibility turns off automatically?
This may happen if "Shinobi" shuts down unexpectedly (power off or End Task) depending on your phone model or OS. Please turn it on again and enjoy "Shinobi".
If you see the warning message even if it's turned on in Accessibility settings, please turn it off and turn it back on again.
Unfortunately it's a common bug in OS on some devices.
▼ Want to stop receiving messages?
Please turn off Accessibility services.
▼ Can't move messages to SD card?
Sorry , "Shinobi" can not move messages to SD card.
▼ Other limitations
"Shinobi" can not send messages.
If messages sent as group messages, "Shinobi" cann't receive them in a separate folder.
"Shinobi" doesn't store sent messages (your messages).
We are asking everyone, if you enjoy this app, please, share it in facebook, by blog etc. Please, support our young developer.
Media introductions in Japan:
WhatsApp is a registered trademark or trademark of WhatsApp Inc.
LINE is a registered trademark or trademark of LINE Corporation.
KAKAOTALK is a registered trademark or trademark of KAKAO Corporation.
comm is a registered trademark or trademark of DeNA Co., Ltd.
Facebook is a registered trademark or trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Viber is a registered trademark or trademark of Viber Media Inc.
twitter is a registered trademark or trademark of Twitter, Inc.
Skype is a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corp.
Flash Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash Alert only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
This app is based on CallerFlashlight, and licensed under the GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
Wonderful plugin for popular OpenVPN clients.
Enable you to find and import FREE open VPN servers from Internet for OpenVPN clients.
Increase their availability to easily UNBLOCK blocked sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
Encrypt the data, Protect your privacy, Bypass firewall, Hide your public ip, nobody know where are you from.
** Comments from Users**
"Before this app came I used to ignore the parent app the open vpn connect. Now, together these apps beats every vpn app in the market both free and paid ones." -- Satheesh Kumar
*** IMPORTANT ***
- It is a plugin, so does NOT work standalone!
- Designed for co-working with "OpenVPN Connect", "OpenVPN for Android", and "OpenVPN Settings".
- For Android4.0 and upper, suggest to install the official OpenVPN client "OpenVPN Connect", for which we provide specific feature.
- Of cause, you can use "OpenVPN for Android". Support import ovpn profiles, but can't clean them quickly.
- For Android2.x and 3.x, suggest to install "OpenVPN Settings" (need root the phone). Support import ovpn profiles.
- All servers are from Internet, so we can't make sure each of them be available, so need you to try one by one patiently. One tap version is in plan, but need more time to develop.
*** HOW TO USE ***
1. Install the app and "OpenVPN Connect"
2. Open the app, and click the refresh button, then waiting for server list
3. Click one server, the ovpn profile import screen will be started, click the "Accept" button
4. In the "OpenVPN Connect" main screen, click "Connect" button
5. If you are lucky, you will get a VPN connection.
6. If the server can't be reached, please repeat steps: 3 - 4
*** HOW TO REMOVE ALL OVPN PROFILES QUICKLY ***
As time goes on, lots of OVPN profiles are obsoleted. The app provides option to clean the profiles quickly. Click the "Ovpn" button, the App Info page of OpenVPN Connect will come out, then you can click "Clear Data" button to clear all its profiles.
*** SUPPORTING DEVICES ***
- Supports 2.x, 4.x OS
- But NO for devices for lacking of TUN module in kernel (Please try "TUN.ko installer")
*** LANGUAGES ***
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
More languages will be supported, if you'd like to help to transfer, and show your name in the thanks, please send us email.
*** GET SUPPORT ***
If you have a problem when using the app, please use the Feedback function inside the app or Send us Email: email@example.com. We will try our best to help you.
If the app helps you and you like it, please rate Excellent for us. If it makes you unhappy, please kindly let us know why. THANKS.
If you find bugs, please kindly report them to us.
• Six fast-loading profiling presets
• Runs on devices with Snapdragon, Exynos, MediaTek and Tegra processors
• Real-time view of individual CPU cores
• View network usage (cellular and Wi-Fi)
• Overlays appear on top of applications being profiled
• Monitor GPU frequency and load
• Advanced mode to manually select data points and save data for later analysis
• Displays battery power in mW 
Note: Support for additional languages is planned later this year. Please consider this as you review Trepn Profiler.
Advanced Mode Features
• Profile your device or a single app
• Choose from up to 33 different data points
• Offline data analysis – Save profiling data so you can analyze it at a later time
• Displays absolute or delta battery power measurements in mW or mA 
• View profiling data four different ways
• Display two data points in a single overlay
• Settings, data points and overlays can be saved for quick access
• Data collection interval can be increased to reduce load and allow longer profiling sessions
Special Features for Developers
• Android Intents - Trepn Profiler can display markers from your code alongside other data points to pinpoint the cause of power and processor spikes
• External control - You can start or stop profiling from an external script or another Android application, a big advantage in automated testing environments
• Per-rail power measurements - When used with supported Snapdragon Mobile Development Platforms (MDPs), Trepn Profiler can display the power consumed by individual components such as the CPU, GPU, LCD backlight, camera, storage/SD Card, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, and more
 Battery power readings are only available on supported devices
 Not all data points are available on all devices. Data points may change depending on manufacturer and chipset.
This app is new to Google Play. If you encounter any issues, please give us a chance to resolve them. We can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Quick Start Guide: http://bit.ly/trepn-quickstart
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://bit.ly/trepn-faq
• Devices that report accurate battery power: http://bit.ly/trepn-batterysupport
• Permissions explained: http://bit.ly/trepn-permissions
• Release notes: http://bit.ly/trepn-releasenotes
• Overview video: https://youtu.be/JkYBrKd1j8Q
• More Information: http://bit.ly/trepn-qdn
Listen how to read an inserted word, expression or text and give it a try yourself, it will check your pronunciation and tell you if you need more practice.
This app is a beta, more updates to come
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
Find helpful for ministry presentations, chronometer, and examining and watchtower online, downloads, and support for meetings in the ministry.
Gradually we will be adding more languages and more options and improvements. Each month will be updated with new presentations of our Ministry and new downloads.
I will consider your suggestions and improvements.
For processing of USSD answers to Android 4.2.2 it is necessary to put a daw "To intercept USSD" in system settings or to use the USSD Mode 5 in the presence of the rights of root.
In of Pro - version additional:
- Opportunity for each sim card to appoint some USSD requests and for each inquiry to appoint some indicators for parsing of various groups of figures in the answer.
- Processing of answers from SMS
- Various widgets (1x1, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1) are available, for each widget on a desktop it is possible to set the settings (transparency, a font size, an icon, etc.)
- Possibility of viewing, editing, removal, unloading in the file of the magazine of the program for the chosen period, viewing of the detailed and grouped statistics
- Chart of balance and diagram of expenses.
-Possibility of an archiving and restoration of base and settings is added
For each sim card it is necessary to appoint the USSD request code, to specify number of numerical group for answer processing. (Let's say the answer to the USSD request looks like: "Balans:43,88 dollars. You look animated films: * 728*1# (11,86 dollars/month)". Here 4 numerical groups: 43,88; 728; 1; 11,86 . Us the first interests. )
It is possible to adjust the schedule of a parcel of USSD requests:
After incoming and outgoing calls and SMS, after the end of Internet connection, at the appointed time.
It is possible to establish a indication of a negative number (Negative Prefix). Let's say the answer to the USSD request looks like: "Debt of 2.80 dollars. " If to establish value of Negative Prefix equal "Debt", the program will understand that it is necessary to replace "Debt" in the answer with a minus. By default a sign of a negative number - a symbol "-".
The program needs to be installed in the main memory of the smartphone.
For work of the program it is necessary to remove or freeze other programs working with USSD requests (USSD checker, etc.). After installation single reset is required.
The program was tested on the MTK(6516, 6575, 6577, 6589 platforms), also works at some smartphones on Qualcomm and Samsung Duos.
The USSD Mode 0 is suitable for the majority of phones except MTK 6573 and Samsung Duos.The USSD Mode 1 is suitable for the majority of phones on MTK 6573.
The USSD Mode 2 mode has to work at Samsung Duos except S7562. On Samsung S7562 choose the Mode 0 mode. On HTC Desire SV and HTC Desire V use Mode 3.
USSD Mode 4 - a mode of a "silent" USSD request for smartphones on MTK (root can be demanded).
USSD Mode 5 (the rights of root are necessary) - a mode of a "silent" USSD request, is suitable for all smartphones. The mode is compatible to Android 4.2.2.
If when using Mode 5 after reboot the network isn't restored, try to change a submode. On the Chinese DualSim on Qualcomm (ZTE 880, Huawei 8825, etc.) and Samsung S7562 try to change the "Mode of queries" control. If in Mode 5 there is no balance updating (on one or both sim cards), try to increase a "Wite after boot" and change a submode. After submode and Wite after boot change it is necessary to reboot the smartphone (not fast reboot ).
Before removal of USSDDualWidget don't forget to remove a daw in Settings of phone - Security - Select device administrators.