★★★★★ "Love child of Threes, Comix Zone and Super Puzzle Fighter. With explosions." - iCulture
★★★★★ "Would play this over something like Candy Crush any day." - Android reviewer
From the creators of Quento comes Numolition, an explosively addicting puzzle game starring Anique and her crew of demolition experts. With its unique, clever gameplay, cast of wacky characters and comic style, Numolition is a guaranteed blast for the whole family!
Your job is simple: flatten as many constructions as you can by setting up, adding up and blowing up the numbers 1 to 9 through loads of mind-bending levels, bonus challenges, endless towers and other unlockable game modes that offer endless replayability.
● 50 levels of demolition mayhem
● Over 120 bonus challenges to keep you engaged
● New game modes can be unlocked by collecting stars
● Facebook leaderboards for you and your friends
● A fun challenge for all ages
● Easy to learn but hard to master
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter:
• Realistic Physics
• 40 plus levels
• Multiple explosives
• Kid Friendly
Try on the role of a famous criminal blogger and take part into the most puzzling criminal investigations. Use your skills of searching objects to find evidence, leading to the trails of mysterious criminals. The police of the Big Apple awaits for your help since you’re the one who can guide them through the world of mysteries and secrets! If you like Hidden Objects game you'll love NY: Hidden Crimes. Play NY: Hidden Crimes!
Key features of the game NY: Hidden Crimes:
- Object search and detective investigation is a win-win combination that guarantees an enthralling game.
- Tens of detailed and colorful scenes that are made to search objects.
- Unique and memorable characters.
- Realistic and atmospheric map of New York.
- Great graphics NY: Hidden Crimes.
- Interesting conversations and fascinating mysterious story.
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages - with more coming soon!
It starts off with one character, and gradually becomes harder with two, and in the end with three characters to guide. There will be gaps, stumps, pumpkins and other obstacles in the way. And it’s your job to find a way around them.
This game was a winner of Game Concept Challenge 2012
Alison Ester has been asked to work on the renovation site of a former asylum. She must find what forced workers to stop the renovation. They're frightened by this "haunted" place. She didn't know there would be an even more frightening discovery . . .
Alison Ester, insurance investigator, is responsible for leading the investigation in a dilapidated asylum with a grave and mysterious past.
Explore the ruins of the building in search of information. Make your way through the debris. Move forward in the asylum's basements, and discover disturbing locals.
Be careful where you put your feet! Go through rooms with collapsed floors, reveal secret messages, decipher clues, and separate the paranormal from the rational.
• A plot somewhere between reality and the supernatural.
• An ending that you'll never forget.
• Solve mysteries and riddles that block your way.
• Explore a disturbing, oppressive, and fascinating universe.
You have a comment, an opinion, a question, a proposition about one of our games or apps?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
join our Facebook fanpage!
You have a technical issue?
This game harks back to the original text adventures of the authors youth - Colossal Cave, Sphinx Adventure, Zork. Experience a tiny subset of the majesty of this genre without the painful need to actually type text on a mobile device.
The INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permissions are required to allow game play analytics to be gathered. This information is minimal and includes things like how many times you\'ve completed the game, how long it took and how long the game takes to load. All of this data is anonymous and averaged out by the Google Analytics servers. There is no personal data included in this information. This data will be used to understand what features of the game are used most and where improvements can be made, for instance to speed up load times if there is seen to be an issue on certain devices.
Want more updates? Please rate us: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 5 stars!
Before joining CFIB, Danielle had extensive experience in the media. She was an editorial writer and columnist at the Calgary Herald for six years. She served as host of Global Sunday, a national current affairs television talk show and was also the host of two programs on CKMX 1060 AM radio in Calgary – Health Frontiers and Standing Ground. She has made frequent guest appearances as a commentator on TV and radio.
Danielle’s public policy experience began with an internship at the Fraser Institute. She was also elected as a trustee for the Calgary Board of Education and served as the director of the Alberta Property Rights Initiative and the Canadian Property Rights Research Institute.
Danielle received a B.A. in English and a B.A. in Economics from the University of Calgary.
Danielle and her husband David live in High River with their well walked dog Caine and new puppy Colt.