WHY USE HALL:
★ SECURE: All messages, photos and files are sent securely with bank-level encryption.
★ ANYONE: Message co-workers, customers and partners.
★ ANYWHERE: Hall works on any mobile smartphone or desktop device. Your messages are stored securely on the HallCloud platform and available to you on any of your devices with the Hall app installed.
★ ENHANCED TEXTING: Business teams can easily form and solve problems quickly.
★ INTEGRATIONS: Dropbox, Box, Asana, Trello, Github, Heroku, Jenkins, New Relic, Pivotal Tracker, UserVoice and Zendesk.
The new Hall Dropbox integration allows you to easily share files from you Dropbox account into the Hall mobile app. Use the new Dropbox integration for sharing presentations, photos, or any other type of business file you store on Dropbox.
Like the new Dropbox integration, you can easily share files from your Box account directly into the Hall mobile app. Whether you use Box or Dropbox, Hall has you covered!
“HipChat, GroupMe, Basecamp, Yammer used to be great but ever since their acquisition it’s been downhill. We’ve been using Hall for 3 months and love it. It works great with Dropbox and Github."
“We tried using Yammer, Podio and Slack but found the interfaces too unfriendly. We communicate with more than engineering teams and needed a real-time chat messenger that was user friendly to non-engineers."
“I run an agency that relies on Dropbox & Box.net. We’ve been looking forward to the new Dropbox integration to allow us to share files from Dropbox to our clients in real-time. Thanks Hall, you have increased my team’s productivity!”
“CoTap, GroupMe, Podio all lack web and desktop apps. Hall worked like iMessage, across all our platforms while adding the business security and admin features we needed.”
GET IN TOUCH:
Tweet at us at @hall (https://twitter.com/hall), or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
For press inquires, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with Dropbox, Dropbox, Inc., its name, trademark, and other aspects of the app are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. Hall thanks the Dropbox team and all our integration partners for helping make Hall the leader in business messaging.
We all dream to have a good house, good lifestyle, financial freedom, time to spend with our family etc. We all are on our path to achieve our goal and desires but very few are able to attain them. Most of the times we feel it is nearly impossible with the kind of income we earn, and are always on the hunt for a better opportunity.
Over a reasonable period of time, most of us start feeling that these kind of dreams can never be reality. Our ability to first dream and then to set goals, from the basis for our achievements, that is the only path for success. So dream about success and work towards dream and then set goals.
Here is an opportunity to turn your dreams into reality. A new-age system of marketing that has come to our Country after achieving its success stories in many Western, Asian and Countries around the world. An opportunity called DIRECT SELLING (DIRECT MARKETING).
- Make and receive Internet calls using the wireless LAN or a VPN over any strong Wi-Fi network, such as your home Wi-Fi network, hotspots, and hotel rooms
- Make calls over the mobile voice network using the Dial via Office feature
- Use mid-call and advance features for Internet calls, which allow you to:
- Conference, transfer, hold, and resume calls
- Add a call, swap between active calls, and initiate a conference call
- Handoff calls to the mobile voice network as you leave Wi-Fi coverage
- Browse and play a list of your voice messages with visual voicemail
- Look up coworkers in your corporate directory and view their reporting structure
- This application requires connectivity to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (TM) and does not work without it. If you do not know if your company provides access to this service, please contact your administrator. Cisco Jabber will not work without an account on this service
Cisco Jabber Voice for Android is officially supported for the following devices, but may still run on other Android devices and OS versions with various limitations.
• Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android OS 4.2.2 and 4.3
• Samsung Galaxy Note II with Android OS 4.1.2
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Android OS 4.2.2
• Samsung Galaxy S III with Android OS 4.1.2
• Samsung Galaxy S II with Android OS 4.1.2
• Motorola MC40 with Android OS 4.1.1
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
Cisco Jabber Voice for Android requires licensing. For more information, see: http://www.cisco.com/web/ordering/root/index.html
Deployment information for System Administrators: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11678/prod_installation_guides_list.html
End user frequently asked questions:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11678/products_user_guide_list.html
- Connect your Teams with your Company private Mobile Messenger
- Save time on mobile-initiated business communications
- Secure your Mobile Business Communications
- Create, Edit and Manage Field Employees from a user-friendly Web Dashboard
Before you download the application, make sure your company has already created an account on www.teamontherun.com. You should have received an invitation from your company administrator including a company ID. Once download is complete, you will be required this ID as well as your cell phone number to log in.
Mobile Application Features:
- Secure authentication
- Secure communication: messages are encrypted to ensure confidentiality and privacy
- Company address book access (employees and business groups)
- Group messaging: exchange information instantly and get delivery reports to guarantee content reception
- One-to-one or one-to-many conversation
- Multimedia sharing: share pictures, audio and video files to get last meetings decisions or to report a remote site issue
- Document sharing: send documents and files stored on device, hosted on a cloud storage service (ex: DropBox, Google Drive) or on Electronic Content Management system (Alfresco).
- Content sharing: share content directly from third party applications such as a link from a Web Browser or an article from a News application
- Location sharing: see where your colleagues are located
- Calendar and meeting sharing: Inform team members of an important meeting and let them save the date on their calendar!
- Business Contact Sharing: share client or partner’s contact details with your team.
For questions and or support, please contact email@example.com
Subscribe on www.teamontherun.com and get started in 5 minutes, for Free!
- Read messages in discussion topics.
- Share files, images, or photo moments captured directly on your mobile.
- Get connected and express yourself easily with the "Like" button.
- Brighten up conversations with wide categories of emoticons.
- Tag members easily with the '@ mention' feature.
- Receive push notification when someone '@ mention' to you or posts on favorite topics.
- Manage topics.
- View 'Talk' list and messages in Talk.
- Instant access to the full agenda, speaker bios, and event info
- Customize your conference schedule
- Connect with fellow attendees
- Get reminders about upcoming sessions
- Log in to Yammer without switching apps