=== The most effective way to upgrade your Mobile Phone Camera ===
"What the app does is give you a way to be creative with depth-of-field, which is otherwise impossible with the Phone camera."---- ephotozine.com
“If you are the kind of person that likes to play with their photos, you should go buy it now.”----Wired.com
"If you’re looking for an app to give your photos extra “oomph,” then give Big Lens a try. " ----appadvice.com
Whether you’re a novice or pro photographer, Big Lens is your secret weapon when taking shots with the Phone. Numerous powerful filter effects make Big Lens perfect for creating professional-looking photos on your Phone. Check out demo video: www.bit.ly/BigLens
--5 SUPER FEATURES--
==Smart Focus System==
Simply use your finger tips to focus your images without any previous knowledge in Depth-of-Field. You can use basic geometric shapes or a lasso tool to auto-focus your target, or you can choose advanced mode to manually define your focus area. Smart Focus will then automatically refine your selection with precision.
Adjust the aperture in Big Lens with a single gesture to instantly change the blur level of the out-of-focus area. Larger apertures blur the background more! Offers 9 unique lenses that allow out-of-focus light points to blur into shapes like hearts and stars (Bokeh effect). This great tool turns simple-looking backgrounds into atmospheric backdrops.
More than 18 filters that allow you to enhance color, increase contrast, or add Lomo effects. The result is spectacular filter simulation results right from your Phone.
==Instant Focus/Blur Tool==
Be able to instantly modify the focus and blur area with their fingers in no time. Use simple gestures to enhance and retouch focal areas to make the subject of your photos really pop!
==Before & After Preview==
Allow you to compare before & after images to ensure they get the exact result they’re looking for. You can review your images at any time during your make-over process.
==In-App Purchase Feature: Focal Separation==
Unlock the new custom filter effect functions from the in app purchase to achieve the ultimate artistic result! Now you will be able to edit foregrounds and backgrounds with light, color balance, saturation, and contrast.
Have you ever wondered how to get nice Night-Shots? With Long-Time Exposure-Photography, you'll get them!
This app takes several, long-exposured images and calculates them together. It generates a final image which has a lot more light then an usual image. With a special algorithm, it will try to reduce shaking of the image.
With the FX-Mode "Brighten" you can even use this app for long-exposure Daytime shots!
New: Save the original images to process them later in a professional software
New: Set delay-time to create awesome time-lapse footage (Learn more at www.android-photo.com/?item=3 )
You can even simulate Flash-Behaviour like 1st curtain or 2st curtain sync!
This Full-Version saves images in original size.
You can do Exposure times up to 2 mintues.
It also offers an option to auto-align the images.
*** Please help us making this app better by reporting bugs or feature requests via mail ***
Tags: Long Time Exposure, Night-Shot Camera, Long-Exposure Camera App
*** DSLR Controller is NOT compatible with all devices! For a free app you can use to test compatibility, see the "Remote Release" app ( http://market.android.com/details?id=eu.chainfire.remoterelease ) ***
*** PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION ***
*** BAD/CHEAP/LONG CABLES WILL CAUSE FREEZES AND ERRORS ***
We strongly suggest you read up on the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) about what DSLR Controller can do, how it works, and how to use it, before purchasing. The website contains a wealth of information you should know before using. Be sure to read the FAQ!
If you need a refund, go to our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ). We cannot process refunds through email.
Usage notes, feature lists, device compat. list, changelogs, FAQs, can all be found on our website: http://dslrcontroller.com/
Most questions should go to the support and discussion thread at XDA-Developers.com:
Features include but are not limited to:
- Live View
- Auto Focus (tap Live View)
- Manual focus adjustments (in AF mode)
- Zoom control
- Grid and aspect ratio overlay
- Bulb capture
- Continuous capture
- Image review (+ follow shot, gallery)
- Image filters (peaking, contrast, channel mask, grayscale, 4 modes/filter)
- Video recording
- HDR/Auto Exposure Bracketing
- Focus Bracketing (incl. HDR)
- Focus A-B
- Mirror Lockup support
- Timelapse (incl. HDR)
- Wi-Fi Passthrough
- Extensive modification of settings
-- Shutter speed
-- ExpComp and Bracket
-- ISO speed
-- Auto-Focus Mode
-- Focus and Zoom area (tap-and-hold Live View)
-- Picture Style
-- Drive Mode
-- White Balance
-- Color Temperature
-- Auto-Lighting Optimizer
-- Metering Mode
-- Image and video quality and format
Available options depend on the mode you have your camera set to (M, Av, Tv, etc) and camera model. Refer to the website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) for further details.
If you are connecting using Wi-Fi, virtually all 1ghz+ Android devices are supported (your camera needs Wi-Fi support, though). If you are connecting over USB, your device needs USB host support. Compatibility listed below is based on USB support. Most unlisted but recent devices will be compatible, but not all.
A more extensive and detailed list is available at our website ( http://dslrcontroller.com/ ) on the devices page. We always welcome information on devices that are not listed on our page.
For most devices you need a USB host ("OTG") cable, for some you need a special adapter. Not all devices are supported on all firmware versions. See the devices page on our web site for further details on both.
Supported popular Android devices (USB)
- Nexus: Galaxy, 7, 7 2013, 10
- Samsung: S2 (4.0+), S3, S4 (4.3+)
- Samsung: Note, Note 2, Note 3, Note 8, Note 10.1, Note 10.1 2014
- Samsung: Tab 8.9", Tab 10.1", Tab 2 7", Tab 2 10", Tab 3 7"
- HTC: One X (4.1+), One X+ (4.1)+, One (4.3+)
*Not* supported popular Android devices
- Nexus: 4
- Samsung: Low end devices, Mini series
- HTC: Anything before HTC One X
Some of these can be made to work with some hackery (root, custom kernels - not supported), but don't work out-of-the-box.
Supported Canon EOS models:
- Full support: 1D mk IV, 5D mk II, 5D mk III, 50D, 550D, 6D, 60D, 600D, 650D, 7D, 70D, 700D, 750D, 1100D
- Limited support: 1D mk III, 1Ds mk III, 30D, 40D, 400D, 450D, 1000D
- No support: older models
Let us know which hardware you are using with DSLR Controller!
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Full featured and fast HDR camera for Android. Take pictures with vivid colors and rich detail:
- Simple: take an HDR image in one tap
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Join HDR fans and share your photos on facebook: http://facebook.com/mobilehdr
Join us and share your stunning HDR photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
Camera HDR Studio is the best app for taking a real or fake HDR photos, it also contains a large amount of features which makes it a great replacement to your default camera.
The HDR idea works by taking two photos with different exposures, fuse them and apply tone-mapping to them to produce the final result.
● Multiple HDR variations that ranges from normal, to artistic to cartoonish.
● Process at full resolution (8 or 13 MB) in the background, so nothing will get between you and taking pictures, because you don’t have to wait for saving to complete
● Fastest Camera ever! Shoots up to 30 photos per second using Burst mode option, (up to 10 on low end devices).
● Support Front Camera (selfie)
● Geo Tagging.
● Over 70 effects, including LOMO, retro, vignette, frames like Polaroid, pencil sketch …etc, are available at your disposal (some of them are customizable), combine those filters in a non-destructive way to produce the perfect image.
● Customize all phone buttons, (volume to zoom or take photos, trackball to change white balance…etc).
● Shoot by touch.
● Share your results.
● Zoom support.
● Mute shutter sound (if supported).
● Blind spy shot, take pictures without sound or display; instead a vibration will be the indicator, help exposing corruption. Please use it wisely.
● Import an already saved image, and apply faux HDR to it.
● Different saving options, including: quality, location, save-original, store GPS..etc.
● Various shooting modes, like steady shot, timer, time lapse, burst…etc.
Any bugs? Please help us improve our app. Any feature request? You are more than welcome; please let us know through the feedback menu button.
From Photoshop essentials such as fun picture editing effects, image collages and sketching to advanced photo art tools such as working with layers and masks as well as complex object selections, PhotoSuite 4 allows you to create astonishing images. Edit then share images in full resolution easily with your friends and family, with quick export options of your creations to social networks or cloud storage accounts.
ADVANCED IMAGE MANIPULATION:
• Improve your photos - Perform a wide range of image adjustments including hue, saturation, brightness, and contrast manipulation to get the best out of your photos.
• Use advanced photo designer tools – work with layers to combine pictures and create work-of-art collages.
• Enhance your images with text-based graphics and freehand drawing.
• A wide selection of shape stencils combine with the freehand shape tool to offer unparalleled creativity.
• Work with a wide range of new brushes - Pencil, Ink Pen, Brush pen, Crayon, Airbrush and Watercolor.
• Easy-to-use effect filters with adjustable intensity - Invert, Color Matrix, Gamma, Grayscale, Highlight Shadow, Monochrome, Pixelation, RGB, Rainy day, Sharpen, Sketch, Exposure, Posterize, Sharpen, and Edge.
• Use comprehensive selection tools and group objects to easily handle different parts of an image.
CAMERA AND PHOTO ENHANCEMENT:
• Take advantage of your device camera to capture photos (also available as Sony Xperia camera plugin), apply real-time camera filter effects, and include them in your image projects.
• Real-time filters such as Highlight Shadow, Pixelation, Sketch, Sharpen and many more.
• Position your working canvas with a just one finger.
• Flip and Rotate transformations via layer or selection dragging.
• New support for Sony Remote Cameras in the PhotoSuite Camera app.
ROBUST FILE MANAGEMENT:
• New Homescreen to easily manage your projects, as well as create new projects from the images on your device.
• Supports numerous file formats – PhotoSuite works in its own native format but can open and export images to the commonly used PNG and JPEG formats.
• Save a project onto Internal Memory or External SD Card.
• Share images – PhotoSuite allows you to export and share images easily – over social networks such as Facebook, Google +, Picasa or Twitter; in your cloud accounts like Dropbox (via third party applications); or as email attachments.
(Recommendations with the same phone photo archive path.)
Free version increased to 800 * 480 resolution
Long exposure photography is a happy thing, we try to let the phone can long expose.
Download it right now, you will find the process of a long exposure is so magical.
In the "Settings" in the "Resolution" lists all supported resolutions
Resolution list in full version and general version are the same.
You can use the calculator with ND filter. Determine how to make 1000 times longer photos, for example.
Two of the three parameters can be blocked, the last parameter is determined automatically.
The minimum and maximum speed can be set, it goes the same for aperture and ISO to be specific to your device.
Free version sponsored by some ads. If you want to support the development and use an ad-free version install
photo, ND filter, long exposure, exposure calculator
★ Base from Android Kitkat system camera app.
★ Most stable camera app.
★ Fast, simple for use and beautiful.
★ Shot like a pro
✔ Touch Exposure & Focus
✔ Shooting Modes
✔ Digital Zoom
✔ Scene Modes: Action, Night, Sunset, Play
✔ AF Mode: Macro, Infinity
✔ White Balance: Auto, Fluorescent , White, Daylight, Cloudy
✔ Custom resolution and ratio
✔ Professional Photo Editing UI and UX: Crop, Rotate, Blur, Texture, Adjust and more...
■ Try the Prefect Camera HD now and impress your friends with your pictures!
■ Prefect Camera HD makes it easy to share your pictures on social network!
* If the app does not run properly on your device, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, we will do our best to try to help you. Thank you for using Prefect Camera HD.
* This app is based on native android camera code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Would you have always with you an expert in photography to take your pictures?
Download Photographer. An expert photographer in your pocket.
It suggests the optimal settings for your camera and equipment to be used to make great photos based on what you want to photograph.
- How tos to take nearly 60 different categories of photos: Portraits, rainbows, fireworks, the moon, etc..
- Photographic poses for couples, men and women, groups etc..
- Tutorial for advanced photography
- Special photo tools like Depth of Field Calculator (DOF calculator), Exposure Calculator (EXP calculator), print size calculator according to the size of the file or megapixels, Timelapse calculator
- Photography news reader
- Personal notes and personal settings
A great help for your beautiful photos!
This is a FREE app expandable with in app purchases.
MEC Multiple Exposure Camera enables you to shoot photos in intervals and then combine them to mimic the effect of multiple exposure / long exposure. Refer to the photos here for some samples of what you can do with MEC Multiple Exposure Camera. e.g. ghost photo, calm sea, smoothened waterfall, reducing noise under low light condition...
- Interval shooting
- Long exposure
- Multiple exposure
- Noise reduction
Nexus 5 was used in taking the sample photos
More photos and tips at https://www.facebook.com/conslazy
Out algorithm use special statistics based on history of Powerball draws.
You will notice the difference from your next ticket!
Plus, you get last draw result as part of your application!
Tags: Powerball, U.S.A, Lotto, Money, Millionaire,
This is the only app that calculate the direction based on atlas grid, nor peer to peer shortest way on earth which not fit the custom direction to "Mizrach"
Tags: Pray, Daven, Jerusalem
Os números selecionados para você, usando um único método matemático baseado no histórico de vencedores da Mega-Sena, que já a primeira forma de preencher argumentando que.
Practice your finger with fun game!
This app will count your presses on the yellow spot during 60 seconds.
How many taps you think that you can get during one minute?
The source of tapping madness in android!
Now with facebook scroe sharing!
Tags: Tap, facebook, Addictting Game, Jachnoon, 60 seconds,
Please report bugs, ideas etc. Thanks!
This version let the user save the conclusions.
In order to try it first, download the free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jachnoon.exposingcamerafree