Mobile Banking is a FREE* service from Pinnacle Bank that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your iPhone.
- Check account balances
- Pay bills** and transfer funds
- View account alerts
- Locate nearby branches and ATMs
- Mobile Banking from Pinnacle Bank provides the same level of security as Online Banking
- Your personal information is protected by multiple layers of the latest in encryption and security technology
- No sensitive data is stored on your mobile phone.
To access Mobile Banking, you must sign up within Online Banking. Visit www.pinnaclebank.com to enroll or contact your personal banker.
*There is no fee from Pinnacle Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless provider for more details.
** User must be enrolled in Bill Pay to pay bills using Mobile Banking. New payees must be setup in Online Banking.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
With Pinnacle Bank, you’ll be able to:
• Check your account balances*
• View recent transactions*
• Transfer money between your accounts** • Pay bills**
• Find ATMs and branch locations
Getting started is simple. Just download the app and have your existing online user name and password ready.
Pinnacle Bank replaces our previous app, TouchBanking.
*You must be enrolled in online banking.
**You must have transfers and bill pay set up previously in online banking.
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
© 2012 Pinnacle Bank
Keywords: pinnacle bank Nebraska, pinnbank Nebraska, pinn bank Nebraska, pinnbank ne, pinn bank ne, pinbank ne, bancorp
- Check your current account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount or check number.
- Easily transfer funds between your accounts
- Make payments and view recent and scheduled payments.
(Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)
To activate mobile banking, go to www.pnfp.com and login to your online banking account. You can find Mobile Banking under “User Services.”