Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Mobile Deposit
- Pay Loans
- View and schedule bill payments
- View pending debit card transactions
*Mobile Banking only available to http://www.seacomm.org/ Online Banking enrollees.
· Make payments (mobile, internet, utilities, etc.) and transfers inside or outside the bank,
· View detailed information about accounts and cards,
· Always be aware of your money spending with statement and reporting functions.
For using this application you need same login and password, as in OTPdirekt Internet-bank.
Get detailed information on all your products;
Pay for utilities, mobile communications, internet, television, etc.;
Transfer funds to other banks to repay loans, pay for goods and services, etc.;
Transfer funds between your accounts in rubles or to account of another OTP Bank client;
Monitor payments on loans or credit cards: view the total debt, the date and amount of the minimum payment, full schedule of payments;
Temporary Suspend access to OTPdirekt;
Reset password OTPdirekt;
Change SMS-bank settings .
Download at no charge for customers of any Synovus Bank division.*
You're always on the go, and now your bank is too! When you don't have time to stop in and speak with us, use this free app to:
- Check Account Balances - View deposit, loan and credit card account balances
- Review Account Activity - View recent account transactions
- Transfer Funds - Transfer funds between your consumer accounts with us, including loans and credit cards
- Pay Bills - Make online bill payments and manage pending payments
- Locate Us – Search for branches and ATMs
To use the Synovus Mobile Banking app, you must be registered in Synovus Online Banking.
To use this app, you will be required to provide login credentials including a username, password and responses to security questions. Your account information is protected through advanced encryption technology, and full account numbers are never displayed or transmitted.
Divisions of Synovus Bank include:
The Bank of Tuscaloosa, CB&T Bank of East Alabama, Community Bank & Trust of SE Alabama, The First Bank of Jasper, First Commercial Bank, First Commercial Bank of Huntsville, Sterling Bank, Coastal Bank and Trust, First Coast Community Bank, Synovus Bank of Florida, Synovus Bank of Jacksonville, Tallahassee State Bank, AFB&T, Bank of North Georgia, CB&T Bank of Middle Georgia, Citizens First Bank, The Coastal Bank of Georgia, Cohutta Banking Company, Columbus Bank & Trust, Commercial Bank, Commercial Bank and Trust, First Community Bank of Tifton, First State Bank & Trust, Georgia Bank & Trust, SB&T, Sea Island Bank, NBSC, and The Bank of Nashville
*We will not charge you for downloading and using this app. Check with your mobile carrier for information on messaging and data rates.