We'll no longer support some older versions of the app soon.
Great news! We’ve listened to feedback and you can now manage Direct Debits and standing orders on your phone with our Mobile Banking app.
What else can you do with this app?
• Express Sign in - Sign in with just 3 characters from your memorable information.
• Pay a Contact – The easy way to send and receive payments between friends and family using just a mobile number.
• Cashback Extras - Click. Shop. Cashback. View and activate offers on the go.
You can also:
• Check your balances and transactions whenever you want
• Make payments and transfers
• Pay your credit card
• Find your nearest cash machine or Halifax branch
*You will not be able to use our app on a rooted device*
For Android versions earlier than Lollipop: We are aware that customers with ART (Android runtime) enabled on their device may experience issues when using this app. If you are affected by this, please disable ART in your device settings.
THE FIRST TIME you use this app, you’ll need to set it up by registering your device. Find out more at http://mobile.halifax.co.uk/get-started
• An up-to-date phone number registered with us
• A device running Android v2.3 or above
• Wi-Fi or cellular data access on your device
• Halifax UK personal account
• Online Banking username, password and memorable information
KEEPING YOU SAFE ONLINE
We do all we can to protect you online. We also have an online banking guarantee, you can find further information about our fraud guarantee by checking the Security FAQs in this app or by visiting http://www.halifax.co.uk/aboutonline/security/
We don't charge you for Mobile Banking but your mobile operator may charge you for some services, please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Mobile Banking is available to our UK personal Online Banking customers. Terms and conditions apply.
Cashback Extras is available to Halifax bank account customers with a debit/credit card aged 18+ who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Pay a Contact – available to UK personal Online Banking customers with an eligible current account. Registration required to receive payments. Terms and conditions apply.
We collect non-personally identifiable location data when you use this app. We use this for fraud and security purposes, to help us fix bugs, and improve the services we can provide in the future.
The Branch/ATM finder uses location based services. We, LINK Scheme and/or Google may access data about your location (i.e. GPS signals from your mobile device) or data which can be used to approximate your location (such as your mobile ID).
We know security is important to you and we want you to feel safe online. When you receive emails from us we will always greet you personally using your title and surname and include either the last 4 digits of your account number or the last part of your postcode '*** 1AB'. For text alerts, check they come from Halifax.
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc. This app and Mobile Banking are operated by Bank of Scotland plc (registered in Scotland (No. SC327000) Registered office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ). Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Access your Buxfer account directly with total security.
With Buxfer WebMobile you can access your Buxfer account with a optimized layout for phones.
Simple, easy, and secure.
Access www.buxfer.com for more information.
* Need an internet connection.
* Any problem or suggestion contact-me and help to improve Buxfer WebMobile.
Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for Home Loan/Housing Loan/Car Loan/Personal Loan easily in a smarter and easy way using EMI Calculator.
You can calculate EMI by entering Loan amount, duration and Interest rate.
EMI Calculator also features interest-principal chart with month-wise data. This app provides the user the detailed view of -
1.Interest amount/month .
2.Principal amount/month .
3.Total balance amount.
This Smart and handy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of car ,home and other Loan entities.
EMI Calculator / Loan Calculator is used for calculating the monthly EMI Payment .
Main features of EMI Calculator :
✓ Easy and fast way to compute your EMI.
✓ You can share the details of your EMI using SMS/EMAIL.
✓ You will get the statistical information about the EMI.
✓ Calculate Eligiblity for Loan by its inbuilt Eligibilty Calculator.
✓ Calculate how much loan you can afford by using its inbuilt affordability calculator.
✓ Get best loan offers by submitting your request.
For any type of Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Santander has also launched a new service called ‘My Offers’, which is available in this version of the app. You could earn up to 15% cashback when you shop at retailers you choose. You don’t need vouchers or codes, once you choose the offers, simply spend on your Santander credit or debit card to qualify. Switch on this service and start earning today.
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your own accounts
- view up to 4 years of transactions
- pay bills to anyone you’ve paid before
- send payments securely to people using only a mobile number
- set-up alerts for when your balance goes over or drops below a certain amount
- view your pending payments or transfers and make last minute changes
- find your nearest Santander branch in an instant, and get handy driving or walking directions.
- access to our new service My Offers
- close the app by using the home button
This latest update requires OS 4.1 or above
Santander UK plc Web Site
Santander UK SupportApplication Licence Agreement
The app allows you to check your balance and transactions, pay your credit card bill, move money between your Tesco Bank accounts, make payments and find your nearest Tesco ATM.
You just need your existing Online Banking login details to get started.
- Choose between an easy access 5 digit Passcode or use your existing Online Banking details to log in
- Check your account balances on the move, without even logging into the app with Balance Peek
- Search and sort your transactions using our text search
- Review your spend over the month with the current account calendar
- Access and export your paper statements so you can turn off paper statements with confidence
- Detailed account information such as overdraft and credit limits
- Top up your savings with Save Now
- Add a debit card for credit card bill payments
If you haven’t registered for online banking before you can do this on tescobank.com using your account details.
Google Maps is a trademark of Google Inc.