• Access their Morgan Stanley accounts, including balances, holdings and recent activity.
• Deposit checks from anywhere in the U.S. using our cutting-edge imaging technology without having to mail or bring them to a branch*.
• View upcoming bills and make one-time or recurring payments.
• Transfer funds between Morgan Stanley brokerage accounts, as well as to and from accounts held at other financial institutions.
• Browse current market indices, news, company profiles and stock quotes.
With access to your accounts and to the right information when and where you need it, you can work with your Financial Advisor to make informed decisions and manage your finances on your own terms. It’s the latest way we can assure our clients that we’re behind you all the way.
There is no charge to download the application. If you do not yet have a Morgan Stanley Online account set up, please go to http://www.morganstanley.com/online. Standard messaging and data rates from your provider may apply.
* Subject to certain terms and conditions.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC (“Morgan Stanley”) is a registered Broker/Dealer, Member SIPC, and not a bank.
Investment, insurance and other products offered through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC are: NOT FDIC INSURED | MAY LOSE VALUE | NOT BANK GUARANTEED | NOT A BANK DEPOSIT | NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
© 2015 Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC. Member SIPC.
Using the mobile banking service you benefit from maximum security, BRD implementing in this scope the best security systems that also gives you the mobility you need.
The application’s design and ergonomics are conceived so that you can enjoy the simplicity and convenience, all functions being available in only a few steps.
After registration, the first screen welcomes you with a graphical representation of your favorite account so you can have quick access to the information that interests you the most.
You want to transfer money to someone but you don’t know the account number? Nothing more simple! All you need to know is the phone number and full name. You make the transfer from the MyBRD Mobile application and the beneficiary may go to any BRD agency to get the amount received.
Even more, you benefit of:
- Relevant information about all your accounts: current accounts, savings, revolving, deposits, loans, pension fund
- Transfers between accounts, including foreign exchange
- Transfers to national beneficiaries, which you can define directly in the application
- Bill payments, including by barcode scanning
- Transfers between the users through QR code
- Create and terminate deposits
The security of the application is provided by the built-in mobile token. Based on the PIN that you’ve set, it generates a unique code used to confirm each operation. Thus, you will get high security without having to carry an additional device.
Also in the application have access to the bank feed where you receive information about the status of the transactions and messages sent by the bank, check the history of operations performed and you can change your PIN code.
Even without logging in, you can use the public functions:
- BRD’s ATMs and agencies locator
- Exchange rates and currency converter
- Interest rates
- Information about BRD’s products and services
- Credit Simulator
All you have to do now is contact the nearest BRD branch or call Vocalis service and become a MyBRD Mobile user!
Global Cash Management and Trade functionality with all the security you expect from J.P. Morgan. Ranked #1 in Mobile Access for 2013 by Greenwich Associates.
This application is available for J.P. Morgan ACCESS® clients that have Reporting, Payments and /or Trade. You’ll need pre-authorization from your employer’s Security Administrator to use it.
ACCESS INFORMATION INSTANTLY
• View global account balance and transaction information in all currencies, including consolidated multi-bank reporting
• Available in multiple languages
• Approve payments and Trade transactions *
• Release payments with Voice & Swipe Password *
• Configure and receive near real time alerts securely
• Protect your company’s data with multi-level security protocols
• Use optional Voice & Swipe Password Authentication for convenient and secure logon and digital signature *
*not available in all locations
J.P. Morgan will not charge you to download and use the application, but note that standard messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Eligible clients can view accounts, perform transactions and access market intelligence.
For J.P. Morgan Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities clients, it’s easy to manage your investment, bank, and credit accounts at anytime through the J.P. Morgan Mobile App for Android. To start, just enroll in J.P. Morgan Online (SM).
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS
• View intraday investment account balances, position details, and transaction history
• View bank account balances and activity
• Deposit checks with J.P. Morgan QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Send wire transfers
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE J.P. MORGAN MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
CONTACT J.P. MORGAN
• View and contact your J.P. Morgan team
• Locate nearby Chase branches and ATMs
ACCESS TIMELY MARKET UPDATES
• Access intraday quotes and news articles
• Read “Eye on the Market,” by Michael Cembalest, the Chairman of Market and Investment Strategy for J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Please note that the J.P. Morgan Mobile App is only for J.P. Morgan Private Bank clients and J.P. Morgan Securities clients. Please contact your appropriate J.P. Morgan service team with any questions.
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
“J.P. Morgan Private Bank” is a marketing name for private banking business conducted by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Bank products and services are offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates. Securities are offered by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, member NYSE, FINRA and SIPC.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase or J.P. Morgan account is required to transfer funds via text.
*Available for J.P. Morgan Private Bank clients only.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Money Lover app is a finances and expenses manager for individuals. It allows you to track your expenses over time and manage your monthly or annual budget. So throughout the day, you could pull out Money Lover after making a purchase and log it into the app. At the end of the month, you could look back at your spending and tweak according to your budget.
★ Lollipop with Material Design update released. You will experience the newest tech with Money Lover, as well as changes
★ Easy to add income and expense items quickly;
★ Detailed report of incomes, expenses, and savings by charts, stats, and calculated spending trends;
★ Cloud sync feature synchronizes your data across different platforms, which is perfect to manage finances with your partner
★ Budget helps you track your spendings under a limit and notifies you when a portion of the budget is filled.
★ Travel mode assists you to record the money you spent on your trip, you can see the overview of your trip's expense and adjust your spendings.
★ Backup and Restore data, with options to link to Dropbox;
★ Smart widget displays the balance and shortcut to add expenses
★ DashClock Extension
- Many languages supported: English, Vietnamese, Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Indonesian, Slovak, Turkish, Thai and more to come.
- All types of currencies;
-The app has with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
Devoted to users and also contributed by users: multiple environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field; so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget.
If you choose to use the app on your device only, your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space. We always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moneylover.me
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneyloverapp
Email: contact [at] moneylover [dot] me
Aplicatia calculeaza taxa de mediu ce trebuie platita la inscrierea autoturismului in circulatie.
Pentru a modifica valorile campurilor folositi scroll si tap(click).
Valoarea în lei a timbrului se determină pe baza cursului de schimb valutar al monedei euro
stabilit în prima zi lucrătoare a lunii octombrie din anul precedent şi publicat în Jurnalul Oficial al Uniunii
Timbrul de mediu poate fi redus suplimentar cu o cota cuprinsa intre 0.5 - 1.5, in cazul in care proprietarul declara pe proprie raspundere un rulaj anual al masinii mai mare decat rulajul mediu anual standard.
Pentru autovehiculele care fac parte din categoria celor hibride şi electrice timbrul de mediu nu
se datorează. Autovehiculele cărora le corespunde norma de poluare Euro 6 de asemenea nu datoareaza aceasta taxa.
In order to use this app you MUST install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
After installing "HandWallet" and "Bank SMS" teach the app how to recognize any SMS that you receive from your bank or credit card company. Mark the date of the purchase, amount, payee and any other information that may change in the SMS structure. From this moment any SMS you receive with the same format will create automatically a transaction ("Action") inside HandWallet Expense Manager.
You can later classify these transactions, view statistics and graphs about them, add details like pictures or remarks and combine them with information from other sources.
Mobile banking - access your finance from multiple sources on your mobile phone
SMS banking - make use of the messages you get from your bank
Why to use Bank SMS ?
Bank SMS is the most secured, automated and easy way to manage your expense:
1. Collecting the SMS from your bank and credit card company will help you to manage all your expense and financial transactions in one place. By doing so will be able to see the complete picture of all your financial activities without the need to use several apps: one from your bank, one for each credit card company you work with and one for cash transactions.
2. By using Bank SMS you don't need to type anymore! All the information is entered automatically (if included in the SMS).
3. The data is located ONLY on your phone or tablet. You do not need to rely on 3rd party companies like Mint, Quicken or Yodlee. You DO NOT need to be concerned from privacy issues and you will never receive any "commercial offers" from companies that get the information from the bank for you. Work directly with your bank or credit card company without any "company in the middle"
4. You do not need to enter your private identification details (user name, password, account number etc).
5. "Online" has never been so immediate. SMS Banking and notifications appears many times BEFORE the bank or credit card company web site is updated and long time before Mint, Quicken or Yodlee scan your accounts.
The Bank SMS app supports thousands of banks including Bank of America, Capital One, J.P.Morgan Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank / Citigroup, US Bank, PNC, Morgan Stanley HSBC and more!
Bank SMS examples:
Bank of America: $ 100 was withdrawn at an ATM from a/c 9999. The balance is now $ 1234
Capital one: There was a fund transfer to your Capital one account, Details: Account number: CURRENT1 amount: $15 value date: 29-12-2013 available balance: 201564 Thank you
All major credit cards American Express / Visa / MasterCard / Discover are also supported for example:
Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Chase Credit Cards and more.
Credit card SMS text banking examples:
Citibank credit card: Your card ending XXXX used at < Merchant name > on DDMMYY about MMMXX,XXX. If unauthorized call now
Chase credit card: Your Int’l Visa card ending 1588 spent RMB 530 on the 14th at 15:05 at retail POS (ICBC)
Asking your bank to send a text banking SMS on each transaction or balance is usually free. For example:
Chase - 24273 ( that's Chase on your keypad )
Wells Fargo - 93557 ( WELLS on your keypad )
PNC text message banking - 762265
US Bank - 872265 ( usbank )
And so on