FNB Direct, First National Bank’s mobile banking app, makes it easier than ever to bank on the go, right from your mobile device.
Quickly check account balances, transfer money, pay bills, locate a convenient branch or ATM, or view recent account activity.
Updating your app is easy, so you can quickly take advantage of new mobile banking features as they are introduced.
Account Information: View up-to-date information about your FNB accounts, including pending transactions.
Transfer Money: Transfer money between your FNB accounts.
Pay Bills: Pay a person or a company.
Find FNB Locations: Find branch or ATM options nearest your current location or enter a street address.
Make Deposits: Now make check deposits with your android.
FNB Direct is available to all FNB-Online Banking customers.
The FNB Direct app is free to install. Message and data rates from your mobile carrier will apply.
System availability and response time are subject to market conditions.
For general support contact -800-555-5455.
24/7 Access to manage your money. From your mobile device you can conveniently and securely:
* Check your account balances
* View recent transactions
* Transfer money between your accounts
* Pay bills
* Find ATMs and branch locations
• Account Balance Inquiry: Find out exactly how much is in your account at anytime.
• Transfer Funds: Move money between your FNB Fox Valley accounts quickly and securely.
• Popmoney: Person to person payments made easy!
• Securely Pay Bills: You can schedule payments, change payments and cancel payments to any company or individual set up through your Online Banking.
• Recent Transaction Review: Keep current on account activity.
• Direct Deposit & Cleared Check Alerts: Know when your money is available and keep track of where it goes automatically.
• Low Balance Alerts: Receive notification when your account balance falls below an amount you predetermine.
• Keywords: FNB, FNB Fox Valley, Banking, Bill Payment, First National Bank, Fox Valley, FNB Mobile
Keywords: Banking, Finance, Bill Payment, Mobile Banking, Mobiliti, FNB, FNB Community