With Mobile Banking you can:
• check your account balances and available funds
• view your recent transactions
• move money between your Clydesdale Bank accounts.
• make payments to your existing Internet Banking billers and payees
• register to send and receive payments using a mobile number with anyone also registered for Paym
• make payments to anyone using their sort code and account number
• set up low, high or weekly balance alerts, on your current account(s)
• request balance information on demand – we’ll send you your up-to-date balance and details of your last four transactions
• find your nearest Clydesdale Bank branch, ATM or Business and Private Banking Centre
How to Register:
Registration is simple; first download the mobile app to your device. You have 3 ways to register
• using your Internet Banking details
• using your Telephone Banking details
• using your Personal Details and your Debit card. This option is not available for business customers
Once successfully registered you can start using the mobile app immediately.
You will need to be a customer of Clydesdale Bank and have a UK mobile number which begins “07”.
When registering for the mobile app, you will need to accept the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions can be viewed on the mobile app or at cbonline.co.uk.
Standard data charges will apply.
Look out for future updates and keep your mobile app up to date.
If you are having problems downloading the app please call us on 08447 36 26 16.
There are a few steps that you can follow to protect yourself.
• Protect your device and your mobile app with a passcode and make sure you lock and unlock your mobile device. Always remember to logout of the mobile app when not in use. It’s important you do not write your security information down, store it on your device or disclose it to others. Avoid sharing the device you bank on.
• Do not disclose your Security Details to any other person. We will never ask you to disclose these details.
• Check your account records carefully.
• Update your mobile app - install the new updates to make sure your device isn’t exposed to the latest risks. If your mobile device is compatible with anti-virus software, it’s a good idea to download one from a reputable brand.
• Email and SMS - Remember, we will never ask you for your security information via SMS or email.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.tcfcu.com/custom/fi/tcfcu/fb/disclosure/Privacy-Policy.pdf