********************** Completely offline and Free - App.!!! ************************
“Just one positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
“Thought of the Day” is a free application, which provides amazing inspirational thoughts from scholars around the world, scholars belonging to absolutely different backgrounds (spiritual gurus, techies, philosophers, scientists, movie personalities, politicians, authors, sportsmen, musicians, businessmen, leaders, social workers and so on).
“Thought of the Day” is your motivational seed. A nice positive thought on your mobile can make your day and motivate you every day. Each day will have new inspirational thought/quote.
This is mobile based application. Once downloaded, the device doesn't need Internet connection for displaying them. Increase your happiness by reviewing daily positive thoughts to make you feel better. Have fun browsing and sharing through a variety of thoughts which will inspire you, your family & friends every day.
Features of this application are
- Quality collection of amazingly unique and inspirational 365 thoughts
- Swipe gestures to navigate through thoughts
- Share thoughts with your friends through Facebook, twitter, email, messaging, Bluetooth etc……
- Manage your Favourite list
- Ability to jump to any thought
- Excellent user interface with stylish Navigation includes both portrait & landscape mode (Zoom in/Zoom out) for better viewing.
- Suitable for ALL AGES!
Glimpse of few thoughts included in this application are
** "Dream is not what you see in sleep. Dream is the thing which does not let you sleep." - Abdul Kalam
** "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
** "Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace." - Dalai Lama XIV
** "Each person comes into this world with a specific destiny - he has something to fulfill, some message has to be delivered, some work has to be completed. You are not here accidentally - you are here meaningfully. There is a purpose behind you. The whole intends to do something through you." - Osho
** "Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." - Gautam Buddha
** "The bus you plan to take always leaves five minutes before you reach the bus stop. The bus you do take is always ten minutes late." - Murphy's Law
And more… Download today this free addictive application.
We keep on updating this list and with the new release we give opportunity to you to get featured on this application!!!
Users who will submit more than 25 unique and authentic thoughts will be featured and credited in next release. (You can email us list of unique thoughts – which are not included in current list and you will be credited in next release).
Your valuable inputs and suggestions are welcomed and we would like to thank for your amazing support and Ratings!!!!
Can’t remember to check the app for your daily dose of inspiration? No problem, our notifications will automatically remind you when the new quote is posted! Having a particularly tough day? Browse more quotes for the added motivation you need.
Regardless of your goals or situation, daily inspiration and motivation is something we can all use more of, so take advantage of this great free app from SparkPeople!
Improve your day with phrases from Gandhi, who will teach you humility and appreciation of what you have so that you can live happier.
Get new with regular updates and share them with you friends and family through social media.
Do you desire more abundance in your personal relationships, health, professional life or financially?
What if the world wasn’t happening TO you but it was happening FOR you?
NOW with the Tap of a Finger you can have the power to consciously attract abundance into all areas of your life, manifest your limitless potential and the Life of your Dreams!
Use Conscious Manifestor © Cards to funnel your energy and spirituality to create limitless abundance and let go of thought patterns that don’t support your highest self.
The Conscious Manifestor © Cards, a powerful deck of 33 abundance cards, have been designed to liberate your best life:
DISCOVER the Principles of Abundance™ leveraging the Law of Attraction and create the life you so desperately desire…
INCREASE your potential by welcoming ALL of the Secret 7 Universal Laws in addition to the Law of Attraction...
EMBRACE a positive affirmation to enhance your sixth sense, creating joyful and abundant living…
HARNESS your inner power so that you can make choices that support your limitless potential…
AWAKEN your enlightened excellence to create abundance in every part of your life…
UTILIZE your limitless potential and live the life you really want…
OVERCOME your PAST, accept your PRESENT and manifest your best FUTURE…
Each card presents one of the Principles of Abundance™ and then offers a positive affirmation to enhance your sixth sense and create joyful and abundant living. As you scroll through the deck, choose your card, close your eyes and visualize with positive emotion your affirmation coming to life.
You can share this thoughts with your friends and family via SMS.
Note:- This app contains ads due to which some antivirus may show it as a virus or a corrupted . please do not leave a negative review.
Explanation to permissions:- All the permissions which are required by the app are of ad networks which are Airpush ad network.
KeyWords:- Positive Thoughts, Positive Thinking,Positive Quotes,Good Quotes,Life Quotes,Quote about life,inspirational thoughts,inspirational quotes,motivational quotes,
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. –Steve Jobs
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. –Robert Frost
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’ -Jeffrey Bezos
Thoughts & Quotes Application include 6 type of different Quotes
- Love Quotes
- Life Quotes
- Death Quotes
- Career Quotes
- Motivational Quotes
- Creativity Quotes
= x = Features Of Thoughts & Quotes Application = x =
- You can easy to share particular Quotes using top of the screen given share button
you can share on following platform
* What's App
* Message Box
- Long press on text OR Double press on text copy text and past on your what's app Facebook and other platform.
Speaking Tree brings you positive thoughts and the best inspirational quotes from eminent spiritual masters. These inspirational quotes not only promises to lighten and brighten your day, but the wisdom hidden in them will guide you on the path of a gratifying life.
• Whether it’s the long bus journey or snarling traffic on your way to work, you can keep yourself refreshed by reading these free quotes on the go.
• What’s more: The app is accessible even without an Internet Connection. All you need to do is download the app and access some best inspirational quotes offline…anytime, anywhere.
• The serene wallpapers behind the inspirational quotes create a soothing effect on your mind
• You get to read a new thought each day to help you reflect on subjects like love, faith, compassion, motivation and more…
• Spread the wisdom by sharing these inspirational quotes with your friends via facebook, Whatsapp and text messages.
One look at the internet and you can be flooded with infinite number of motivational quotes, but none of those really strike a chord in your heart. These positive quotes that this app brings to you comes right from the distinguished maters who have attained superior spiritual levels.
Each one of us have our own unique battles to deal with! Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose but sometimes we just stop…and start questioning whether life is worth all the hullabaloo, this is when we start looking for some profound wisdom that can show us the light. In this hour of need, this app brings you motivational quotes that can bring zing back into your being. These positive quotes provide you food for thought and uplifts your state of mind.
This is an extremely simple but very valuable inspirational quotes app that promises you thousand of motivational quotes. With these best inspirational quotes, you can not only keep yourself in high spirits but also understand the deeper meaning of life.
With Speaking Tree’s Thoughts app, you can read daily, free quotes right in the morning and that would be enough to stimulate you throughout your day. So if want to stay inspired, download the best inspirational quotes app and open the door to positivity in your life!
Here is a glimpse into the world of numerous inspirational quotes:
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
There is also now a pro version with many more quotes and no ads.
- Large number of positive quotes
- Share via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email and all your social apps
- Great search feature, search by quotes and authors
- Filter by author and/or category, so you only see the quotes you're interested in
- Save your favorite quotes for later viewing
- Widgets allow you to display a new quote every day on your homescreen
- Personalize - Fully control the look of your application. Customize background image, font colors, size and appearance, and even control transparency
- Set how often quotes are displayed on widgets (e.g., hourly, daily, etc.)
- Choose order of quotes - alphabetical or random
- Copy Quote and paste into all your applications
Contact me directly from application with your great ideas to make application better, or with any gripes!
- In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away..
- A friend will come running if you call them at 2am; everyone else is an acquiaintance.
- The most important person in your life is the person who agreed to share their life with you. Treat them as such.
- Children grow up way too fast. Make the most of the time you have with them.
- Your job provides the means to do what's really important in life, nothing more. Do the job but live for your family.
Do you need a morning inspiration?
Do you need something to inspire your friends, family or beloved one?
Or... are you lost.. in this sea of life..?
You can try Inspirational Quotes App!
"Inspirational Quotes" can make your day brighter, craft a smile on your face, or even lift you up a little.
It contains the best quotes, poems, poetry about life to inspire you
Try "Inspirational Quotes" now, You can enjoy all this love quotes..
* Best Inspirational Quotes With Picture
* Simple Navigation
* Zoom in by pinching
* Updated Daily
Our new feature :
* Save Picture
* Set as wallpaper
* Share picture using Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc..
"Eleven Hints for Life"
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.
But what is more painful is to love someone and never
find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who
means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was
never meant to be and you just have to let go.
3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a
porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away
feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose
it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been
missing until it arrives.
5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an
hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it
takes a lifetime to forget someone.
6. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth,
even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you
smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day
7. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go,
be what you want to be. Because you have only one life and
one chance to do all the things you want to do.
8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it
hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle strife. A cruel word may wreck
a life. A timely word may level stress. But a loving word may
heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best
of everything they just make the most of everything that comes
along their way.
11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with
a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone
around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die,
you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.
Everyone at least once in their life needs in motivation. It does not depend on your income, social status or religion. You feel that you need a jolt and looking for inspiration to take the next step. It is quite normal for any human being. We want to help you take this step. For this purpose we collected Motivational Quotes of famous and unknown people who have already got their inspiration. We think they'd be happy to share their motivational sayings with you. You can find Quotes of Charles Schwab, Bob Dylan, Winston Churchill, Thomas Jefferson and many others.
The main benefits of our app:
-More than 1000 Motivational Quotes
-Friendly color and interface
-Surprise effect(randomization function)
-Quick share function
-Working on every android device in the world
We sincerely hope that our Motivational Quotes will be useful for you.
Today’s lifestyle has definitely become easier and more convenient, thanks to constant upgrades,
advances, and improvements in technology. But all these don’t necessarily guarantee that life is
happier. With so many catastrophes and bad news all over the world, not to mention the stress
brought about by living life on the fast lane, it’s becoming more and more difficult to look at
the bright side of life.
What the world needs is less negativity and more positivity. So bring positive vibes with you
wherever you go with the Positive thinking & quotes app ,words of wisdom from some of the world’s
smartest, most famous, and most successful people — as well as well-loved fictional characters —
are all packed into one neat, handy package that you can carry in your bag or tuck in your pocket.
Check out these awesome features:
• It's completely FREE!!!
• A super simple, easy to navigate interface
• A cool, clean corkboard-type design that will appeal to guys and gals alike
• Compatible with all Android smartphones
• No need for WiFi or wireless Internet connection in order to get your daily dose of positivity —
this app works offline!
• multiple quotable quotes to give you some food for thought!
• Inspirational words and statements from some of the world’s greatest minds as well as well-known
fictional characters like the Cheshire Cat of Alice in Wonderland to give you a much-needed boost!
• This collection of sayings is a wonderful reminder that life is not as bleak as it seems — and
that you are stronger than you think. Use these pearls of wisdom as encouragement for you to live
out your dream and be a better version of yourself.
So whether you’re feeling a little blue, need a bit of inspiration to inject some cheer into a
dreary workday, or simply want to have one-liners to start your day right, surround yourself with
positive vibes — Positive thinking Quotes is the way to go!
With Robin's revolutionary 30 Day Life Upgrade app, unlock a new video lesson every day for high achievement and personal change. Share powerful ideas with your friends via Facebook integration and build powerful habits together! We've also built in a rewards store to reward you for taking the time and effort to build powerful habits with us!
Download Robin's 30 Day Life Upgrade today to have Robin personally coach you to take that very first step to bring your life up to a whole new level!
About Robin Sharma
Robin Sharma is the globally celebrated author of 11 international bestselling books on leadership including The Leader Who Had No Title, the phenomenal #1 blockbuster that is inspiring a movement around the idea that “Now, anyone - in any organization - can show Leadership”. His work has been published in over 60 countries and in nearly 70 languages, making him one of the most widely read authors in the world. He shot to fame with The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, which has topped international bestseller lists and sold millions of copies. Robin is the founder of Sharma Leadership International Inc., a global consultancy that helps people in organizations Lead Without a Title. Clients comprise of many of the FORTUNE 500 including Microsoft, GE, NIKE, FedEx and IBM. Organizations such as NASA, IMD Business School, Yale University and The Young President's Organization are also SLI clients. Robin is a former litigation lawyer who holds two law degrees including a Masters of Law (Dalhousie Law School).