• Includes translations for most major world languages
• Includes audio recordings in English, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish
• Includes search capability and simple navigation, including swiping gestures to navigate between chapters
• Includes links to learn more about the Book of Mormon
LDSScriptures.com continues to be the leading innovator in Scripture study tools. Thanks to everyone for making this the highest rated, most favorite, most recommended, most innovative, and best LDS Scriptures app!
Tons of content, including 30+ years of General Conference talks back to 1971, Hymns & Manuals!
Install on your device or an SD Card (make sure you have 200 MB available and that it is writable).
EXCLUSIVE FEATURES NO OTHER SCRIPTURES APP HAS:
✔ Citations feature to discover talks, manuals, resources referencing a verse
✔ Multiple pages (switch between multiple places in the Scriptures quickly)
✔ Automated Syncing and Backup
✔ Export/Download your Markings anytime
✔ Listen to Book of Mormon, D&C, and PGP (streaming)
✔ Gospel Art Book
✔ Custom Cross References
✔ Syncs with Desktop Scriptures app for Windows and Mac! (See LDSScriptures.com for details)
✔ PDF Library
✔ Lifetime Money-back guarantee!
✔ Highlighting - phrase/word highlighting in 8 colors!
✔ Bookmark Folders (using Tags)
✔ Notes (show in-line, auto linked references)
✔ Footnotes, Cross-References
✔ Night Reading Mode
Complete Standard Works (ch. headings, footnotes, & streaming audio!):
✔ Old and New Testament
✔ Book of Mormon
✔ Doctrine and Covenants
✔ Pearl of Great Price
✔ Joseph Smith Translation
✔ Bible Dictionary
✔ Topical Guide
✔ Guide to the Scriptures
✔ Triple Comb. Index
✔ Gospel Principles (Latest version)
✔ Book of Mormon Teacher's Manual & Member Study Guide
✔ New Testament Teacher's Manual & Member Study Guide
✔ Old Testament Teacher's Manual & Member Study Guide
✔ Preparing for Exaltation
✔ Preach My Gospel
✔ Aaronic Priesthood Manuals
✔ Duty to God
✔ YW Manuals
✔ Marriage & Family Relations Manuals
✔ Temple Prep Manual
✔ Addiction Recovery Manual
✔ D&C, BofM Student & Teacher Manuals
✔ Our Heritage
✔ General Conference Talks (from 1971-present)
✔ Scripture Mastery
✔ Priesthood Ordinances
✔ True to the Faith
✔ Quotes, 100+ Topics
✔ Lectures on Faith
✔ Family Proclamation, Living Christ
✔ For the Strength of Youth
✔ US Constitution, Decl. of Independence
Content is copyright Intellectual Reserve, Inc.
Connect with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new life details, photos, stories, and audio recordings for your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs with FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember about their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Family Tree is always free. It’s the best way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
This app is not sanctioned or endorsed by the LDS church or any of its affiliates.
Gives instruction on how to perform LDS Priesthood Ordinances and Blessings. The source of this information comes from Handbook 2: Administering the Church and can be found on www.LDS.org.
The following ordinances are covered:
1. Anointing with Oil
2. Sealing the Anointing
3. Consecrating Oil
4. Conferring the Priesthood and Ordaining to an Office
5. Setting Apart Officers and Teachers
6. Father’s Blessings and Other Blessings of Comfort and Counsel
7. Naming and Blessing Children
11. Dedicating Homes
12. Dedicating Graves
Note: The first time you run this application, the first ordinance you open will be blank. Simply go back and open it again. From then on, everything will work perfectly.
Added Google Analytics to increase performance.
Using Google Analytics and user feedback, made the following improvements. Crash associated with Share button press corrected. Gave users more flexibility to Share with Google+, Twitter, Facebook, etc.. Scripture references actively linked with LDS.org.
Significantly updated wording of application to reflect changes shown in Handbook 2: Administering the Church. Added instruction for dedicating a house. This app has now be translated into Spanish, special thanks to Brother Leebert.
Minor modifications to language to more closely match LDS.org. Added section for blessing (general instructions) and a section on setting apart officers/teachers.
Allow users to long-click an Ordinance to move it up or down.
Allow users to re-size ordinance text and other minor updates.
Corrections made to Spanish language thanks to Mario Pineda and many other users. This app has now be translated into Portuguese, special thanks to Marcia Loureiro, Oli Silva, Paulo Nascimento, Laura Lawrence, and all the feedback from users.
This app has now be translated into Swedish, special thanks to John Wennerlund. This app has also been translated into French, special thanks to Eliott.
- Search by title or find by page number
- Pinch to zoom in or out
- Swipe left or right to browse through the songs
- View with musical notation or just as text
- Listen to the song, with or without voice accompaniment
* Toss a snowball, make a snow angel, and conduct a train as you swipe through The Coat, A Mother’s Hope, andThe Old Shoemaker.
* Read as a family or let the app do the storytelling for you with video and audio playback.
* Let beautiful animation, music, and narration immerse you in the stories.
Visit us at http://lds-missions.org or visit the official church website at http://mormon.org.
● ENGLISH TEXT
● ENGLISH VOICE OUTPUT
The standard works of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) are the four books that currently constitute its open scriptural canon, due to the LDS belief in continuous revelation.
● The Holy Bible (King James version)
● The Book of Mormon, subtitled since 1981"Another Testament of Jesus Christ"
● The Doctrine and Covenants of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
● The Pearl of Great Price (containing the Book of Moses, the Book of Abraham, Joseph Smith-Matthew and Joseph Smith-History)
+ The Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible
The standard works are printed and distributed by the LDS Church in a single binding called a quadruple combination and as a set of two books, with the Bible in one binding, and the other three books in a second binding called a triple combination. Current editions of the standard works include a Bible dictionary, photographs, maps and gazetteer, topical guide, index, footnotes, cross references, excerpts from the Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible (JST), and other study aids.
Under the LDS Church's doctrine of continuing revelation, Latter-day Saints believe literally in the principle of revelation from God to his children. Individual members are entitled to divine revelation for confirmation of truths, gaining knowledge or wisdom, meeting personal challenges, and so forth. Parents are entitled to revelation for raising their families.
Divine revelation for the direction of the entire church comes from God to the President of the Church, who is viewed by Latter-day Saints as a prophet in the same sense as Noah, Abraham, Moses, Peter, and other biblical leaders. When prophets and general authorities of the church speak as "moved upon by the Holy Ghost", it "shall be scripture, shall be the will of the Lord, shall be the mind of the Lord, shall be the word of the Lord, shall be the voice of the Lord, and the power of God unto salvation." Members are encouraged to ponder these revelations and pray to determine for themselves the truthfulness of doctrine.
This app is available as a FREE and a PRO version. The FREE edition includes ads which finance the development while the PRO edition is completely ad-free. Apart from that both versions are equal. You can first check out the FREE edition without any risk in order to to see if you like the app. If the ads annoy you or you just want to support this app's development, you can buy the PRO edition.
● Standalone software - no eBook reader needed
● Daylight & nighttime colors
● Voice output (text to speech, TTS)
● Move to SD card
● Clickable table of contents
● English and German program language
● Contents rotate automatically (portrait/landscape)
● Fullscreen images on/off by long click
● Options menu
+ Help page
+ Settings page
- Text color
- Background color
- Text size
- Text padding
+ Link to all iwpSoftware apps in Android Market
+ Go to bookmark
+ Set bookmark
+ Set current image as wallpaper
+ Link to image/item/description
Now in Material Design
** Inspirational messages and LDS quotes from LDS church leaders.
** Submit Quotes - Sharing the gospel as always brought blessing to ourselves as well as those we share it with! Share these inspirational messages to those in need. It's never been easier
** Wallpapers - Select from a beautiful array of LDS temples to set as your background
** Widget - Set a widget on your home screen or lock screen for quick inspiration.
** Favorites - Select your favorite quotes and save them for later.
** Search - Search quotes by author, keyword, or topic
Bookmarks have arrived, you can now save your place in your scriptures with this bookmark function. It is located under the menu options.
Recurring alarm now available in paid version!!
If you have any problems please send us an email at email@example.com before you give us a bad review. We will do everything within our power to resolve the issue. Thanks for trying out the app!
This free version of Prophetic Passages has the following features:
- 300 quotes from modern-day Latter-day Saint prophets
- A newly designed feature to Share your LDS quotes with other mobile apps
- The Inspire Me! feature, for daily instant inspiration and building faith and testimony
- Quotes sorted by topic, which is especially helpful for preparing talks and teaching lessons
- Quotes also sorted by LDS author, which facilitates studying the prophet's teachings
- Each LDS quote has the associated citation
- New portrait and landscape modes
- Handset and tablet compatibility
- Ad-free and requires no permissions!
The Premium version of Prophetic Passages has the following additional features:
- 400 quotes from Latter-day Saint prophets
- A powerful new Search feature for searching through LDS quotes by any word or phrase
- A new Favorites feature for saving favorite quotes, for convenient access any time
- Regular updates to expand the quote library
If there are any quotes you would like added, any errors in the app, or any feedback points to help us improve, please feel free to email us.
We hope you find these quotations inspirational and spiritually uplifting!
Disclaimer: Prophetic Passages is not an official app of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints nor of any specific Christian denomination or religion.
Missionary Age Announcement
Relationships with Other Faiths
The Articles of Faith
Diversity in the Church
The Quorum of the 12 Twelve Apostles
Membership / Mission Statistics
Caribbean Membership Statistics
What to Expect at Church Services
Fun Facts About the LDS Church
Events of April 6, 1830
Challenge of the Book of Mormon
D&C Revelation Locations
12 myths about Mormons
Mormon Volunteers and Hurricane Sandy
Missionary Parents – FAQ
Prospective Missionaries - FAQ
Joseph Smith and the Kirtland Temple
I Hope They Call me on a Mission
Church Statement on Racism
Catholic Encyclopedia Entry – Mormonism
and much much more...
Updates added frequently... more lists and articles added regularly...
All lists and articles are stored on your device and will work with or without Wifi.