- Watch 43 live TV channels (and more coming soon) everywhere, when connected to a WiFi or cellular connection.
- Download thousands of movies and TV shows and watch them on the go with your subscription to Showtime, Starz, Encore or MoviePlex.
- Watch On Demand movies and TV shows
- Use your device as a second TV to watch more than 150 channels from anywhere in your house when connected to your Charter home WiFi network.
- Like what you’re watching on your device? Found your favorite show in the TV guide? Send it to your TV to watch it on the big screen.
- Browse TV listings, add shows to your Watchlist and schedule DVR recordings from any room in the house (or anywhere else).
- Explore Kid Zone to easily find kid-friendly programming, and tap the padlock icon to keep your kids from accessing other areas of the app.
- Quickly find all the live games currently playing, and get real-time scores. You can also use the Spoiler button to hide scores of games you’re recording for later viewing.
- Use your Android Wear watch to change channels on your TV, receive notifications for upcoming shows and set recordings.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
- Available programming is based on your Spectrum TV subscription package. Downloads of movies and TV shows are currently available only with a subscription to Showtime, Starz, Encore or MoviePlex. You can upgrade your subscription through your TV or by calling us at 888-438-2427.
- In-home viewing requires a Select, Silver or Gold Spectrum TV subscription and a Charter home WiFi network with a minimum connection speed of 1 Mbps.
- Downloading requires a WiFi connection, but you can watch live and On Demand programming outside your home over a cellular network (data charges from your carrier may apply).
- Scheduling a DVR recording in the app requires a Motorola digital receiver, which is only available in some markets.
- To use personalized features of the app, such as Watchlist, Downloads and Favorites, you’ll have to sign in with your Charter.net email address. If you don’t have a Charter ID, you can create one at http://myaccount.charter.com.
- Device requirements: Phones and tablets running Android 4.0 and above. Please note that performance will vary, based on device.
NICKNAMING YOUR DIGITAL RECEIVERS
If you have multiple digital receivers, giving them nicknames will help you know which one you’re scheduling recordings on (go to Settings > Devices > TV Nicknames). To know which TV you’re naming, stand in front of the TV and tap “Check This TV” until a message displays on the TV.
We read your reviews and take your concerns seriously, so if you need help please reach out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send feedback from the Settings menu. You can also find help at http://www.Charter.com/CharterTVApp.
NOTE ON AVAILABILITY
We make every effort to offer the same live and On Demand programming that you can watch on your TV, and we frequently add new channels. However, programming restrictions keep us from making every single channel available within the Spectrum TV app. Channel availability also varies by market, and this app is currently unavailable (but coming soon) in Colorado, Montana, Utah and Wyoming.
No need to search – the talk shows only appear on the list when they are live or in replay. The app is always changing serving up talk shows 24/7.
Our users rank the talk shows. You will find the most popular conveniently located at the top of the list.
Large selection of talk shows
Easy to use.
Basic audio controls.
We are continuously adding new shows.
If you experience an issue with the app or have any suggestions for improvement, please email us at email@example.com so that we can help resolve your issue.
If you happen see a broken or mislabeled link, please notify us immediately so that we can fix it at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a tweet: @talkstreamlive
Keep your battery topped off with a car charger or a USB port from your desktop. Also, to reduce data usages, use free WIFI if available. Invest in extra sets of ear buds and look into Bluetooth Audio for your bike, car, boat, train, or plane.
If you know of or have a “good show” that deserves to be on the list, you may request to have it added by contacting our Program Director: email@example.com.
The free app brings together video from just about every source across the web, including YouTube. Instead of going to all your favorite websites, social networks, blogs and apps to watch video, Frequency finds and organizes the newest videos into streaming channels that you choose.
Frequency also turns your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Vine social networks into truly personal video channels - so you watch all the videos your friends are sharing with you, one after the other.
Create your own channel lineup from the thousands of choices in the Channel Guide, and add them to your personal Tuner.
"Frequency’s interface is slick, and creating video channels from sites like Discovery Networks and The Wall Street Journal is a better deal than cable."
"This is a really nice app. Every day life is getting busier and busier and people simply do not have the time to go browsing individual websites for videos anymore. Frequency fills this gap amazingly well."
Frequency is perfect for real-time news, indie movies, episodic video series, TV highlights, web-based TV shows, movie trailers, video clips, sports highlights, YouTube videos, and music videos. The award-winning interface is simple and easy to use.
Frequency channels are constantly updated with the videos you care about, from dozens of categories and thousands of channels, including:
- Bleacher Report
- Sports Illustrated
- Perez Hilton
- Entertainment Weekly
- E! Online
- The Hollywood Reporter
- The Onion
- Funny or Die
- The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
- Comedy Central
- Cartoon Network
- Food Network
- Gordon Ramsey
- Travel Channel
- Rick Steves
Download Frequency today and start personalizing your video watching experience like never before!
Listen to police radio in your area any time, day or night!
These are live streams, feeds from real scanners.
Top 50 Feeds (3000+ more available!)
LAPD - Code 3/Hot Shots, Air/K9 and Van Nuys/Valley Traffic
San Diego Police Dispatch
Denver Police, Fire and EMS
Waterloo Regional Police
Bayamon and San Juan Police
City of Tulsa and Rural Police, and Fire, Tulsa County Sheriff
Ingham County Public Safety
Multnomah County Sheriff and Portland Police
Memphis Police and Shelby County Sheriff
Amateur Repeater Los Angeles Area 147.435mhz
Northwest Ohio Digital and MARCS
Fort Worth Police Dispatch
Sacramento County Sheriff and Sacramento City Police
Des Moines Metro Police
Sedgwick County Law Enforcement
City of Buffalo Police and Fire
Allen County Public Safety
Tucson Police and EMS
Minot Police, Sheriff, Fire, and EMS
Modesto Police Dispatch channel 1
San Juan and Ponce Police, Fire and EMS
Black Hawk County Police, Fire, and EMS
Albuquerque Police and Bernalillo County Sheriff
Aurora Police and Fire
City of Pittsburgh Police, Fire, and EMS
Anne Arundel County Police, Fire, and EMS
Akron Police Department
Amarillo Police and Fire, Randall and Potter Counties Sheriff and Fire
Hunter Valley, Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour Police
NYPD Special Operations Division and Traffic
Evansville Police and Fire Dispatch
Philadelphia Police - Citywide
Flint Police and Fire, Genesee County Fire Dispatch
Westmoreland County Public Safety
Detroit Fire Department
San Bernardino County Fire and Sheriff System 1
Little Rock Police Dispatch
Butler County Sheriff, Police, Fire, and EMS
Allen County Public Safety
• View scanners that are located nearest you, sorted by distance.
• View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (list updated every 5 minutes).
• View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
• Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
• Browse the directory of scanners by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, weather, railroad, etc).
• Enable notifications to be notified when lots of people (such as over 1000, for example) are listening to any scanner (indicating that something big is happening). You can also be notified when scanners located near you (or specific scanners of your choosing) have more than a certain number of listeners.
• Add Scanner Radio widgets and shortcuts to your phone's home screen for quick access (app cannot be installed on SD card to access them).
• Add a "Scanner Radio Favorite" shortcut to your home screen to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
• Listen to Broadcastify.com's audio archives to listen to audio that's been archived over the past 30 days. Note: You *must* have an account on Broadcastify.com and purchase their "Premium Membership" ($15 for 6 months) in order to access their archives using the app.
This is the free version of the app, below are the benefits of purchasing the Pro version (for only $2.99):
• The Pro version contains no ads.
• The Pro version has the ability to record the audio.
• The Pro version allows you to adjust the sound of the audio via an equalizer (version 4.x of the app only, does not work on the Galaxy S4).
• The Pro version adds player controls to the lock screen (version 4.x of the app only).
• The play button at the top of the directory screens and on the widgets can be used to start listening.
• With the "Scanner Radio Pro Locale PlgIn" plug-in is also installed you can have Locale/Tasker launch the app and have one of your Favorites automatically begin playing based on one or more conditions or have the app stop playing. One use for this feature is to have a scanner feed begin playing when your phone connects to a specific Bluetooth device and then have it stop when the connection to that Bluetooth device is no longer present.
The audio is provided by volunteers (primarily for Broadcastify.com) using real scanner radios.
If you need assistance, please go to http://http://support.gordonedwards.net/
Explanation of why various permissions are needed:
• The "Location" permission is required so that the app can determine what scanners are located in your area when you click on "Near Me". When you click on "Near Me" the app first attempts to determine your location via the network, if that fails the app then tries to determine your location via GPS.
• The "Photos/Media/Files" permission is required in order for the app to support the ability for you to record the audio you're hearing and be able to save it to a location that you can access from your computer (requires Scanner Radio Pro to be installed or for you to be using Scanner Radio Pro).
• The "Wi-Fi connection information" permission is needed so that the app can determine whether or not Wi-Fi is enabled and whether the app is currently using that connection. This functionality is used to allow you to restrict scanner listening to only when you're on Wi-Fi.
• The "Device ID & call information" permission is needed by the app so that it can detect when you're placing a phone call (or when one is being received) so that it can automatically stop the streaming of the audio to prevent it from interfering with the call.
- Improved Live Streaming Experience: Listen to the WEEI Sports Radio Network's original programming with an all-new streaming player.*
- Boston sports news and analysis: We have organized our content by team so that you can access news, columns and audio for your favorite team(s) in one place.
- Enhanced Live Scoring: Go deeper with live scoring powered by STATS. Get in game updates, box scores and player information.
- Audio: Listen Live, On Demand or check out our new podcasts section.
- Open Mic: Have something to say? Submit a :10 second audio message directly to the station. We may use it on the air!
The WEEI Live app remains a must have for all Boston sports fans. Stay connected to your favorite teams and WEEI shows anytime.
*WEEI is prohibited from streaming Red Sox broadcasts.
This app was developed by jacAPPS - jacapps.com. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
With the Relevant Radio App, you have easy access to our live stream, podcasts, audio prayers, and stay on top of the latest news. You can also submit a prayer request, make a donation and more!
Now you can take The Rock with you anywhere on your Android device! Your phone or tablet; we rock them both!
Listen to 98.9 The Rock live, hear bits of the Johnny Dare Morning Show, catch up with the jock blogs, keep up-to-date with the concert calendar, check out the Babe of the Day, make requests, see what’s playing now and more, all right from your Android device!
Download the 98.9 The Rock app today, and rock on!
This app will allow you to listen to Buffalo’s only sports radio station anywhere you go, so you can stay up to date on everything going on in the Buffalo sports scene, and listen to all your favorite WGR hosts and shows anytime, anywhere. And, you won’t have to miss another Sabres game. *
While you are listening, make sure you keep up to date by using the rest of our app as we have linked our website directly into this app! Get the latest sports news, read up on the opinions of our staff or check into our audio vault to listen to the best interviews we have to offer or the latest Sabres highlights.
Download the WGR app today, and you’ll never miss a beat from the Buffalo sports scene!
*Broadcast regulations governed by the National Football League prevent WGR Sports Radio 550 from providing a live play by play broadcast of Buffalo Bills football on the WGR app. A stream of the game is available at WGR550.com and over the air at WGR 550 AM.
Note that WGN Radio does not own the online or mobile broadcast rights to the Chicago Cubs and cannot provide a stream of their games. Rights are owned by Major League Baseball Advanced Media. Alternate audio is available during the baseball broadcasts.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/wgnradio and follow us on Twitter @WGNRadio.
Driving in America, you see signs for fast food at every exit. But how do you find the better spots? Food Tripping, the GPS-based app, shows you great options close to you with a fun, simple interface that puts the good stuff at your fingertips. With a growing database of eateries, healthy food markets, farmers’ markets, juice joints, artisanals, microbreweries, organic coffee spots and more, Food Tripping makes it simple to find healthier and more thoughtful food while you’re on the road, or at home looking for inspiration.
It’s a collaboration from SHFT.com and Ford Motor Company, in a partnership dedicated to helping conscious consumers find better options.
Food Tripping has done a lot of the work, but we need you, the user, to share the many hidden gems and add to the options we’ve supplied. Be a part of the community we’re building on the shift toward a healthier, tastier food future.
• Discover healthy, sustainable food options
near you or in the place you’re traveling to.
• Search by location, name, popularity, and
• Track the places you’ve been to and mark
your favorite spots to come back later.
• View contact details for each location.
• Suggest new businesses offering healthy,
local, sustainable fare.
• Share the places you discover with your
friends via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
• Connect with SHFT to learn more about living
a conscious lifestyle.