* album: "Freak Out Song" (1969)
* album: "Pretties For You" (1969)
* album: "Easy Action" (1970)
* album: "Love It To Death" (1971)
* album: "Killer" (1971)
* album: "School's Out" (1972)
* album: "Billion Dollar Babies" (1973)
* album: "Muscle Of Love" (1973)
* album: "Welcome To My Nightmare" (1975)
* album: "Alice Cooper Goes To Hell" (1976)
* album: "Lace And Whiskey" (1977)
* album: "From The Inside" (1978)
* album: "Flush The Fashion" (1980)
* album: "Special Forces" (1981)
* album: "Zipper Catches Skin" (1982)
* album: "Da Da" (1983)
* album: "Constrictor" (1986)
* album: "Raise Your Fist And Yell" (1987)
* album: "Trash" (1989)
* album: "Hey Stoopid" (1991)
* album: "The Last Temptation" (1994)
* live album: "A Fistful Of Alice" (1997)
* album: "Brutal Planet" (2000)
* album: "Dragon Town" (2001)
* album: "The Eyes Of Alice Cooper" (2003)
* album: "Dirty Diamonds" (2005)
* album: "Along Came A Spider" (2008)
* album: "Welcome 2 My Nightmare" (2011)
* other song:
Hope you enjoy sing alice cooper.
* What most people don't understand is that UFOs are on a cosmic tourist route. That's why they're always seen in Arizona, Scotland, and New Mexico. Another thing to consider is that all three of those destinations are good places to play golf. So there's possibly some connection between aliens and golf.
* The late sixties and early seventies were kind of a breeding ground for exciting new sounds because easy listening and folk were kind of taking over the airwaves. I think it was a natural next step to take that blissful, easy-going sound and strangle the life out of it.
Enter the ‘Meet the Characters’ section to view six fully animated and voice-acted biographies, including the adventurous Alice, the charming and always “polite” March Hare, the hyperactive and terribly late White Rabbit, the well-spoken and mischievous Cheshire Cat, the loyal Playing Cards and the completely uncontrollable Mad Hatter. You can view these marvellous creations of Lewis Carroll wherever you want.
If you are visiting Llandudno’s popular St Tudno Hotel, grab a menu from the restaurant and access the ‘Discover Extras’ section on the app. Press the ‘View animation’ button and hover your camera over the menu to see a very special exchange between the Mad Hatter and Alice. You can view an additional animation by hovering your device over ‘The Follow the White Rabbit Town Trail Map’.
Both apps for the ‘White Rabbit’ and ‘Looking Glass’ trails are available to view or purchase through the links in the ‘Explore the Trails’ section. You are also given the chance to preview the new ‘Learn Welsh with Alice’ app, which will be coming soon.
TVCatchup is only available to people living within the UK that have a valid UK TV licence.
Watch live TV with the convenience of a simple app. Browse a wide range of channels in the TV Guide and find out what's on in the next 24 hours.
Share your thoughts about what you're watching with your mates via twitter, Facebook or email.
Great for watching sport, news, soaps, comedy, films, music, and children's TV.
All logos, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Z (KFXZ) is a one-of-a-kind station with its unique blend of Southern Soul, Swingout, Zydeco, Old School and R&B music. Z is the perfect station to listen to everywhere: At Work, At Home or On The Run, Z 105.9 / 106.3 Jamz!!!
We've completely redesigned the app for a spectacularly enhanced user experience. Still the same great features you know and love from our previous app, just with many more interactive capabilities.
No registration required. FREE APP.
You talked, we listened... check out the upgrade features below:
- Alarm clock - wake up to your favorite station. Record a personal reminder to play before waking to the radio
- Sleep feature - now also fall asleep while listening to your music or talk show
- Exciting new app design
- Interactive ticker tape on main screen with station information and local news
- Enhanced menu options galore
- Ability to load and view station's program schedule in your local time zone
- Slider window featuring station highlights
- Portrait style lay-out to accommodate speaker and docking stations
- Enhanced audio and graphics quality
- Ability to share your favorite app via Facebook, twitter and e-mail
The app has been tested and optimised for the following devices running Android version 4.2 and higher:
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5
Google Nexus 7, 2013
Google Nexus 7, 2012
Tesco Hudl, 1st Gen
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 7”
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 8”
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1”
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1”
Devices running on operating systems 4.1 and below will be able to access an older version of the ITV Player app.
Why not let us know what you think? We’d really appreciate you getting in touch with our Customer Support team: email@example.com.
Watch & Record over 200 LIVE TV Channels for free in SD
Watch & Record 500 VOD Channels for free in SD
Choose from 45 000 Videos On Demand
Watch LIVE local TV for free!
Watch over 200 LIVE TV Channels for free in SD
Watch over 500 VOD Channels for free in SD
We host over 45,000 video on demand titles that have been cleared for worldwide distribution. We refresh these shows every few seconds which include hit titles such as Entertainment Tonight, TMZ Live, The Best of UFC, The Soup and many more. These are all from providers like CNN,
MHL stands for Mobile High-Definition Link technology which allows you to display your smartphone’s content to a larger screen, all while charging your smartphone. TV mobile app stream HD movies and TV shows from your mobile phone to any big screen TV or monitor for the total kick back and relax experience. MHL also allows you to play mobile games with no lag, work from any location, stream TV and movies in HD, and experience your favorite music with immersive surround sound
• Watch Network American (USA), UK, German, French, Asian, Canadian, Russian channels live!
• No need to pay any charge
• No need to have “Adobe Flash Player”
• No sign-up required
• Updating channels automatically
• Easy to use interface
• Wide range of channel list
• Use any network - Wi-Fi,3G or 4G
• No need to use satellites
• Just use your android device, mobile phone, tablet, etc.
• Also, you can connect these devices to TV sets so as to watch the channels on TV
It gives you the power to plan and manage how and what to watch on TV, as well as control your TV sets using your phone or tablet. And best of all, it's free.
With the Freesat App you can
• See 7 days of TV LISTINGS for over 200 free TV and radio channels
• Catch up on the last 7 days of TV with our Roll Back TV Guide.
• Find great shows to watch On TV and On Demand with SHOWCASE RECOMMENDATIONS
• SEARCH by programme across TV listings or On Demand to easily find the show you want to watch
And when you link it to a Freetime box you can also:
• RECORD ON THE GO so you never miss a show
• TURN YOUR PHONE OR TABLET INTO A REMOTE CONTROL so you can pause, play, fast forward, rewind and change channel
• LAUNCH ON DEMAND PROGRAMMING STRAIGHT TO YOUR TV
With the Sky Movies Month Pass you can get a 30 day free trial and feast on the latest movies you missed at the cinema. With over 1,000 movies available on demand and 16 new premieres added every month there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Get the latest TV shows on 13 channels you won’t find on Freeview with the Entertainment Month Pass. Watch live, catch up on missed episodes and programmes that were first shown up to 30 day ago or get stuck into over 250 box sets from the start for just £6.99 a month.
Only pay for the days you want to watch with a Sky Sports Day or Week pass. Get yours today and watch the biggest football, cricket and rugby matches live on Sky Sports from just £6.99 on all 7 Sky Sports channels.
NOWTV on your Android Device wherever you are in the UK with a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection.
* Over 1,000 of the latest movies on demand & up to 16 new premieres added every month with a Sky Movies Month Pass.
* Must-see TV shows and programmes on 13 channels you won’t find on Freeview including Comedy Central, Sky Atlantic, FOX and Sky1 with an Entertainment Month Pass.
* Watch live on all 7 Sky Sports channels live with a Sky Sports Day or Week Pass.
Recommended device specifications
• Android 4.0 or above
• 1.0 Ghz
• 1GB RAM
• 480x800 Screen Resolution
NOW TV is compatible with the many Android tablets that are 7” or larger and running Android 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit nowtv.com
How do I start?
All you need to start watching your shows is a NOW TV account with an active Sky Movies Month Pass, Entertainment Month Pass or Sky Sports Pass. You can create an account and purchase a pass at nowtv.com.
Mobile network and/or Wi-Fi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information.
NOW TV / Sky UK does not supported video playback on rooted Android Devices.
This is because if a device is identified as being “rooted”, we can’t guarantee to our content partners’ satisfaction that the programmes, shows and movies can be protected from copying or illegal distribution.
For those that aren’t aware, rooting is a process where the user gets complete control over the Android operating system files and configuration. Some devices may be identified as ‘rooted’ if the manufacturer has enabled root access by default.
Additional information: Available to residential customers in the UK only. Not all programmes available on live channels or catch up. Further terms apply.
Legals: 18+. UK only. Sky Movies Pass: Fees apply after Free Trial. Sky Movies Pass automatically renews at £9.99 a month unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time. Sports Passes: Each Sky Sports Day Pass costs £6.99. Each Sky Sports Week Pass costs £10.99. Viewing period ends either 24 hours or 7 days after you first watch, depending on pass purchased. Entertainment Month Pass: £6.99 a month unless cancelled and you can stop renewal at any time. Sky Sports Day Pass and Sky Sports Week Pass pricing available for limited time only and until 27 November 2014.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: http://watch.nowtv.com/privacy.
To find out the latest must-see programmes visit: http://www.nowtv.com/
For help visit the Now TV help desk: http://help.nowtv.com/
To register visit: http://www.nowtv.com/promo/signinjoin/
- Watch live TV
- Catch up on the past 30 days
- Watch on Wi-Fi and cellular networks
- Download TV programmes to watch later (on devices running Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- Browse Categories and Channels
- Cast content to your TV using Chromecast
We know some Android KitKat users are having issues playing downloaded programmes. We're treating these issues very seriously and have raised them with Google who, so far, haven't been able to provide a fix of KitKat. We're continuing to work with Google on this and hope the issues will be fixed soon.
However, Google have been able to fix the downloads stuttering issue in Android Lollipop (5.0), so be sure to update your Operating System when prompted.
We’ve developed the BBC Media Player app to improve video streaming playback on Android devices. You’ll need to install this separately from the Google Play Store.
To make installation of the BBC Media Player as easy as possible, BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it when you first play a streamed programme.
The BBC iPlayer app uses standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The permissions the BBC iPlayer Android app asks to use are:
"Read the contents of your USB storage" & "Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage"
This permission is used to store downloaded programmes. The application must be able to write, read and delete these files.
Device ID & Call Information
"Read phone status and identity"
This permission is used to read the Android "Device ID". This is an anonymous ID that cannot be used to identify the user and is not used to track the user. It is used by iPlayer's content protection system to ensure that downloaded programmes can only be played on the device that downloaded them. iPlayer does not use this permission to determine the device phone number, whether a call is active, or the remote number in a connected call.
Other permissions (not explicitly mentioned when installing BBC iPlayer, as they are more general to most apps):
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permission is used by two features: Downloads & Chromecast.
While downloading a programme, the application prevents the system from sleeping when the device is locked, so the download can continue. This is only active while a download is in progress.
While "casting" a programme to a compatible receiver like Google's Chromecast, the application stops the system from fully sleeping when the phone is locked. This stops the application losing connection with the receiver so the phone can continue to control playback.
"Full network access"
iPlayer needs access to the internet to download programmes, schedules and information about programmes and configuration, and to send usage statistics.
"View network connections"
This permission lets iPlayer determine whether a network connection is available before accessing the network, and provide better error messages when it can’t retrieve data.
iPlayer also determines what type of network connection is in use (Wi-Fi or Cellular) for the Downloads feature. Downloads are enabled when connected to a Wi-Fi network. On a cellular network, downloads are disabled/paused.
"Test access to protected storage"
This allows the app to check if there is space on your device to download programmes.
To give you with the best experience, certain details like your Search History and Favourites may be stored on your device or securely on BBC servers.
To analyse and improve the app, it also uses technologies similar to performance cookies used by the BBC. You can alter your settings for this on your device. For more information about this and privacy, cookies and iPlayer more generally, visit the BBC iPlayer privacy FAQ page at http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/tv/app_privacy, or the BBC’s Privacy & Cookies site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
Presently this app does not support Chromecast.
● This app provides a free catch up service for a wide selection of Channel 5 shows and archive programmes.
● To ensure you are provided with the best viewing experience, this application requires Wifi.
● You will need Android OS version 3.0 (“Honeycomb”) or above to use this application.
● Rights restrictions around content mean that not all programmes can be made available.
● This application can only be used within the UK.
The Demand 5 App currently supports operation on
● Samsung Galaxy
● HTC One mini
● Tesco Hudl
● Kindle Fire HDX 7-inch
● Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 -inch
● LG Optimus
● Motorola Xoom
● Nexus 10
● Nexus 5
● Nexus 7
● Sony Xperia T
● Sony Xperia U
● Sony Xperia Z
● Versus TouchTab 9.7 inch
We support a wide range of devices. However, we are aware that some phones and tablets currently experience problems playing 4oD, and will address this as soon as possible.
Please note – Due to Channel 4’s agreements with programme owners, rooted devices are not supported.
- Watch an ever-expanding collection of programmes from Channel 4, E4 and More4
- Streaming accessible over WiFi and mobile data
- Shorts: Enjoy original, bite-sized shows from Channel 4
- Huge 30-day catch-up window
- Free box sets of classic Channel 4 shows
- Download programmes over WiFi in UK and Ireland to watch offline or abroad
4oD is a free app, and our content is free to watch because we are a commercially funded public service broadcaster. As a publicly owned, not-for-profit organisation, the revenue we make from advertising doesn’t go to shareholders; it goes back into making more programmes.
Using Chromecast or outputting from a device to a TV requires specific rights, which we don't currently have for all of our programmes. As our rights come up for renewal this is something we are seeking to address wherever possible.
Message from Channel 4:
• New episodes are added daily and are available for 7 to 28 days.
• You can pause, fast forward and rewind programmes
• Find out when a show is next on Television
• Share your favourite shows and episodes with your friends
• Search and browse episodes by just added, most viewed and expiring soon and by genre
• Watch sneak peeks of new shows
• Resume watching an episode from where you left off
• Turn Parental Lock on to hide shows that are not suitable for kids
Please note: Videos may not play on a rooted device and the application does not support Chromecast at this time.
Contains both front and back covers for all albums as well as production details, personnel and tracks.
It also contains lyrics for each album so you can sing along to your favourite Alice Cooper tracks.
HEAVY METAL DISCOGRAPHIES
This is not an official app.
Network Ten’s TENplay application brings all the great features of TENplay to Android, including;
- Create personalised playlists: line up your TV picks and watch whatever you’re in the mood for, whenever you want it.
- Track your top TV: with latest video alerts, and reminders for when your show is on TV and the app, TENplay connects you to what’s new.
- Access a complete TV guide: featuring full free-to-air and Foxtel listings, with tenplay you’ll always see the big picture.
Now you can take The Rock with you anywhere on your Android device! Your phone or tablet; we rock them both!
Listen to 98.9 The Rock live, hear bits of the Johnny Dare Morning Show, catch up with the jock blogs, keep up-to-date with the concert calendar, check out the Babe of the Day, make requests, see what’s playing now and more, all right from your Android device!
Download the 98.9 The Rock app today, and rock on!
Note that WGN Radio does not own the online or mobile broadcast rights to the Chicago Cubs and cannot provide a stream of their games. Rights are owned by Major League Baseball Advanced Media. Alternate audio is available during the baseball broadcasts.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/wgnradio and follow us on Twitter @WGNRadio.
The C-SPAN Radio app delivers live audio streams of commercial-free public affairs programming (C-SPAN Radio, C-SPAN, C-SPAN2 and C-SPAN3) and audio podcasts of some of our regularly scheduled programs around the clock, wherever you are.
Hear Congressional hearings and key speeches from national and world leaders.
Our daily Washington Journal call-in program and the Sunday network talk programs.
Authors on Book TV and rare archival audio from historical leaders and events on American History TV.
C-SPAN Radio 90.1 FM in the Washington area and on XM Channel 119.
Created by Cable. Offered as a public service.
- Improved Live Streaming Experience: Listen to the WEEI Sports Radio Network's original programming with an all-new streaming player.*
- Boston sports news and analysis: We have organized our content by team so that you can access news, columns and audio for your favorite team(s) in one place.
- Enhanced Live Scoring: Go deeper with live scoring powered by STATS. Get in game updates, box scores and player information.
- Audio: Listen Live, On Demand or check out our new podcasts section.
- Open Mic: Have something to say? Submit a :10 second audio message directly to the station. We may use it on the air!
The WEEI Live app remains a must have for all Boston sports fans. Stay connected to your favorite teams and WEEI shows anytime - anywhere!
*WEEI is prohibited from streaming Red Sox broadcasts.
This app was developed by jacAPPS - jacapps.com. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This app will allow you to listen to Buffalo’s only sports radio station anywhere you go, so you can stay up to date on everything going on in the Buffalo sports scene, and listen to all your favorite WGR hosts and shows anytime, anywhere. And, you won’t have to miss another Sabres game. *
While you are listening, make sure you keep up to date by using the rest of our app as we have linked our website directly into this app! Get the latest sports news, read up on the opinions of our staff or check into our audio vault to listen to the best interviews we have to offer or the latest Sabres highlights.
Download the WGR app today, and you’ll never miss a beat from the Buffalo sports scene!
*Broadcast regulations governed by the National Football League prevent WGR Sports Radio 550 from providing a live play by play broadcast of Buffalo Bills football on the WGR app. A stream of the game is available at WGR550.com and over the air at WGR 550 AM.