This is NOT a game, it's just game show buzzer buttons that you can use for whatever in the world you want!
It has selectable sounds! From wheel of fortune, price is right and more!
I've had a lot of fun with this and I'm sure you guys can find more uses for it than I can!
The red buzzer makes a great FAIL BUTTON :)
Please don't download expecting a game! This is just game show sounds to use!
Includes Ford SYNC integration - Available in AppLink equipped vehicles, with Ford's voice-activation technology. Control our app with voice commands and listen to the live stream or on demand content through your car.
Game Show Host:
An interactive game show soundboard for anyone looking to host a game or to simply have something to play around with. Sounds include right/wrong answer, a ticking clock, a custom theme song, and canned cheering. The custom made theme song can be used as a personal theme or to kick off any game. Use this app to help host "gameshows" or to spice up a family game night. Great for use with board games, video games, or any other game you might be playing.
Presented in close collaboration by Radio X, RNC Média Inc. And SKeX, the application offers the following features :
• Listen to your favorite station live wherever you may be.
• Listen to your favorite excerpts and share them on Facebook or Twitter.
• Become a Radio X reporter by sending your pictures and video to our on air staff. Who knows, you may have found the next breaking news.
• Have a look at the pictures and videos shared on our webpage as well as the upcoming events.
• Be informed of every new sweepstakes and try your luck straight from our app.
• Make your device truly your own with our exclusive ringtones.
The mobile app is bilingual (english and french) and will adapt to the regional settings of your device. However please note that the audio content is only available in french.
The use of the audio features will use cellular data if you are not connected to a WiFi network.
To have a good experience, you need a mid to high-end wireless router with a good wireless connection to your Android device (5 GHz highly recommended) and a good connection from your PC to your router (Ethernet highly recommended).
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Limelight Networks or NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact either company for support. Instead, use the XDA forum link at the bottom of the app description.
Users using an external mouse may want to use the root version instead which has much better mouse support. See: http://tinyurl.com/limelight-root
If you're streaming over the Internet, make sure UPnP is enabled on your router or the required ports are forwarded. See http://bit.ly/1sUauPq for more details.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600/700/800/900 series desktop or mobile GPU (GT-series GPUs won't work)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) 2.2.2 or higher
Most controllers will work just fine, but the following have been tested:
Xbox 360 wired/wireless
PS3 wired (with Sixaxis Enabler app) or wireless (with SixAxis Controller app)
PS4 wired via USB
MOGA controller (see note below)
Amazon Fire Game Controller
Shield integrated controller
MOGA controller users:
If your controller has a switch with A and B, it must be switched to B to be used for streaming. If you have no switch, use the MOGA Universal Driver app.
Note for SixAxis users:
Use SixAxis in "Native Gamepad" mode for Limelight. The default button mapping needs to be adjusted to match the standard controller layout for streaming.
1. Make sure GeForce Experience is installed, updated, and that you've scanned for games.
2. In most cases, your PC will show up automatically in the PC list. Click the entry in the PC list to start pairing.
3. On your PC, enter the PIN displayed on the Android device and accept the pairing dialog.
4. Choose your PC in the PC list and the app list will be displayed where you can select a game to stream.
Troubleshooting - "Limelight crashes"
1. Please send me an email.
2. Send the crash report.
Troubleshooting - "I can't pair/stream at all"
1. Reboot your PC and device.
2. Disable your PC's firewall.
3. If all else fails: uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
Troubleshooting - "Video is choppy/laggy"
1. Try streaming with Bluetooth disabled to see if your device has the Bluetooth issue detailed below.
2. Make sure your device is connected on 5 GHz and your PC is wired to your router.
3. Lower the bitrate slider.
4. Try using 720p30 which has the lowest requirements.
Troubleshooting - "Apps crash when launched by Limelight"
1. Uninstall GeForce drivers, reboot, clean install GeForce drivers, and reboot again.
2. Try launching them through Steam
Bluetooth-related streaming issues:
Depending on your phone/tablet, you may have a bad streaming experience if Bluetooth is active while streaming. This is a hardware issue due to the antenna wiring. If you experience this, you can try a USB Ethernet adapter or a controller that connects directly to your Android device via USB OTG.
For more details and to report issues, see: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505510
This app is open-source under the GPL. The code can be found here: https://github.com/limelight-stream/limelight-android
Legal: All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
Google Play Games Sale!
We find for you the best games at the best price, in shops all over the world like Amazon, Steam, GreenManGaming, Humble Bundle, Bundle Stars!!! !!!We do not sell any games!
We've added a bookmark free games, where we'll post, carefully selected and top rated free games in the world and best giveaways! Everyday we publish game sales from major shops like Amazon.com, Gamestop, ToysRus... and others.
Best games for the buck you'll only find with us!
Visit our site and forum: www.appsalekiller.com !!!
Join us on Steam and get giveaways: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ASKIL
Introducing you to the Game Sale Hunters - Deals/Sales on Amazon, so you do not miss out on the best promotion of top games and top apps on Amazon and others shops.
For you find the best promotions of top games and top apps in our Game Sale Hunters - Deals/Sales on Amazon on the PS4, PS3, PS Vita, PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One and on smartphones and tablets running Android. With us you will find the cheapest, best games deals like COD, GTA, NFS, BF, Lego, AC, Killzone and others. Sales of games and applications are our specialty.
Especially for you, our team Game Sale Hunters - Deals/Sales on Amazon searches daily online shops like steam store, origin, zavvi, amazon.com, simplycdkeys, gamefly, gamergate and others around the world and track the best top game promotions and top apps in England, USA, Germany, Brazil, Poland, and dozens of other countries.
For our fans on facebook and steam group we make steamgifts!
We know what you are looking for games, because we are players and we do not like to overpay for a long-awaited game.
Game Sale Hunters support Humble Bundle.
If you would like, we watched the prices of specific games or programs or promotions publish your favorite store drop us a mail.
Create an application Game Sale Hunters - Deals/Sales on Amazon for you, not for us.
- Improved Live Streaming Experience: Listen to the WEEI Sports Radio Network's original programming with an all-new streaming player.*
- Boston sports news and analysis: We have organized our content by team so that you can access news, columns and audio for your favorite team(s) in one place.
- Enhanced Live Scoring: Go deeper with live scoring powered by STATS. Get in game updates, box scores and player information.
- Audio: Listen Live, On Demand or check out our new podcasts section.
- Open Mic: Have something to say? Submit a :10 second audio message directly to the station. We may use it on the air!
The WEEI Live app remains a must have for all Boston sports fans. Stay connected to your favorite teams and WEEI shows anytime - anywhere!
*WEEI is prohibited from streaming Red Sox broadcasts.
This app was developed by jacAPPS - jacapps.com. For more information, contact email@example.com
Now you can take The Rock with you anywhere on your Android device! Your phone or tablet; we rock them both!
Listen to 98.9 The Rock live, hear bits of the Johnny Dare Morning Show, catch up with the jock blogs, keep up-to-date with the concert calendar, check out the Babe of the Day, make requests, see what’s playing now and more, all right from your Android device!
Download the 98.9 The Rock app today, and rock on!
Note that WGN Radio does not own the online or mobile broadcast rights to the Chicago Cubs and cannot provide a stream of their games. Rights are owned by Major League Baseball Advanced Media. Alternate audio is available during the baseball broadcasts.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/wgnradio and follow us on Twitter @WGNRadio.
This app will allow you to listen to Buffalo’s only sports radio station anywhere you go, so you can stay up to date on everything going on in the Buffalo sports scene, and listen to all your favorite WGR hosts and shows anytime, anywhere. And, you won’t have to miss another Sabres game. *
While you are listening, make sure you keep up to date by using the rest of our app as we have linked our website directly into this app! Get the latest sports news, read up on the opinions of our staff or check into our audio vault to listen to the best interviews we have to offer or the latest Sabres highlights.
Download the WGR app today, and you’ll never miss a beat from the Buffalo sports scene!
*Broadcast regulations governed by the National Football League prevent WGR Sports Radio 550 from providing a live play by play broadcast of Buffalo Bills football on the WGR app. A stream of the game is available at WGR550.com and over the air at WGR 550 AM.
Life application Radio, Cultural Catecheses, when your faith demands more than Sunday, Ave Maria radio is there for you. Tune in today, grow in your faith and spread the word.