No need to search – the talk shows only appear on the list when they are live or in replay. The app is always changing serving up talk shows 24/7.
Our users rank the talk shows. You will find the most popular conveniently located at the top of the list.
Large selection of talk shows
Easy to use.
Basic audio controls.
We are continuously adding new shows.
If you experience an issue with the app or have any suggestions for improvement, please email us at email@example.com so that we can help resolve your issue.
If you happen see a broken or mislabeled link, please notify us immediately so that we can fix it at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a tweet: @talkstreamlive
Keep your battery topped off with a car charger or a USB port from your desktop. Also, to reduce data usages, use free WIFI if available. Invest in extra sets of ear buds and look into Bluetooth Audio for your bike, car, boat, train, or plane.
If you know of or have a “good show” that deserves to be on the list, you may request to have it added by contacting our Program Director: email@example.com.
• View scanners that are located nearest you, sorted by distance.
• View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (list updated every 5 minutes).
• View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
• Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
• Browse the directory of scanners by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, weather, railroad, etc).
• Enable notifications to be notified when lots of people (such as over 1000, for example) are listening to any scanner (indicating that something big is happening). You can also be notified when scanners located near you (or specific scanners of your choosing) have more than a certain number of listeners.
• Add Scanner Radio Pro widgets and shortcuts to your phone's home screen for quick access (app cannot be installed on SD card to access them).
• Add a "Scanner Radio Pro Favorite" shortcut to your home screen to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
• Listen to Broadcastify.com's audio archives to listen to audio that's been archived over the past 30 days. Note: You *must* have an account on Broadcastify.com and purchase their "Premium Membership" ($15 for 6 months) in order to access their archives using the app. One use for this feature is to have a scanner feed begin playing when your phone connects to a specific Bluetooth device and then have it stop when the connection to that Bluetooth device is no longer present.
In addition to the above features, you also get the following features with this version of the app:
• The ads are removed.
• The ability to record the audio.
• The Pro version allows you to adjust the sound of the audio via an equalizer (version 4.x of the app only, does not work on the Galaxy S4).
• The Pro version adds player controls to the lock screen (version 4.x of the app only).
• The play button at the top of the directory screens and on the widgets can be used to start listening without having to go to the player screen.
• With the "Scanner Radio Pro Locale PlgIn" plug-in is also installed you can have Locale/Tasker launch the app and have one of your Favorites automatically begin playing based on one or more conditions or have the app stop playing.
The audio is provided by volunteers (primarily for Broadcastify.com) using real scanner radios.
If you need assistance, please go to http://http://support.gordonedwards.net/
Explanation of why various permissions are needed:
• The "Location" permission is required so that the app can determine what scanners are located in your area when you click on "Near Me". When you click on "Near Me" the app first attempts to determine your location via the network, if that fails the app then tries to determine your location via GPS.
• The "Photos/Media/Files" permission is required in order for the app to support the ability for you to record the audio you're hearing and be able to save it to a location that you can access from your computer (requires Scanner Radio Pro to be installed or for you to be using Scanner Radio Pro).
• The "Wi-Fi connection information" permission is needed so that the app can determine whether or not Wi-Fi is enabled and whether the app is currently using that connection. This functionality is used to allow you to restrict scanner listening to only when you're on Wi-Fi.
• The "Device ID & call information" permission is needed by the app so that it can detect when you're placing a phone call (or when one is being received) so that it can automatically stop the streaming of the audio to prevent it from interfering with the call.
Top feeds include;
LAPD - Code 3/Hot Shots, Air/K9 and Van Nuys/Valley Traffic
San Diego Police Dispatch
Queensland Police - Redcliffe and Caboolture
City of Tulsa and Rural Police, and Fire, Tulsa County Sheriff
Denver Police, Fire and EMS
Bayamon and San Juan Police
Columbus Police Zones 1-5
Memphis Police and Shelby County Sheriff
Ingham County Public Safety
Waterloo Regional Police
Hunter Valley, Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour Police
Multnomah County Sheriff and Portland Police
Fort Worth Police Dispatch
Victoria Rural Police Districts
San Bernardino County Fire and Sheriff System 1
Modesto Police Dispatch channel 1
Sacramento County Sheriff and Sacramento City Police
Sedgwick County Law Enforcement
Oakland Police and Fire Dispatch
San Juan and Ponce Police, Fire and EMS
Aurora Police and Fire
Las Vegas Metro Police
Westmoreland County Public Safety
Tucson Police and EMS
Des Moines Metro Police
Kokomo and Howard County Public Safety Agencies
Philadelphia Police - Citywide
City of Buffalo Police and Fire
Butler County Sheriff, Police, Fire, and EMS
Akron Police Department
Anne Arundel County Police, Fire, and EMS
NSW Police and Ambulance, Rural Fire Service and Fire Brigade
Northwest Ohio Digital and MARCS
Albuquerque Police and Bernalillo County Sheriff
Detroit Fire Department
Ipswich Police and QAS
Springfield Police and Fire, Greene County Sheriff and Fire
Western Wayne County and Livonia Police and Fire, Wayne County Sheriff, and Mich State Police - District 2
Los Angeles City Fire Department
St. Paul Police and Fire and Ramsey County Sheriff
Central Victoria Police and CFA
NYPD Special Operations Division and Traffic
Muncie Police and Delaware County Sheriff
Buchanan County Sheriff's Office, St. Joe Fire and Rescue, and Heartland EMS
In the first version of this application, you can listen to our radio stream and see information about what DJ is currently on air and what song is currently playing.
Regular updates are planned to this application and we'll be adding many more features!
If you love Star Trek, Science Fiction, real world science, as well as current music, then Trek Radio is for you!
Be sure to check out our website at www.trekradio.net
trek radio, trekradio, star trek, star trek radio, star trek games, star trek online, star trek gaming, trekradio.net, startrekradio.com, sci fi, scifi, science fiction, syfy, the next generation, voyager, deep space nine, ds9, tng, tos, the original series
Note that WGN Radio does not own the online or mobile broadcast rights to the Chicago Cubs and cannot provide a stream of their games. Rights are owned by Major League Baseball Advanced Media. Alternate audio is available during the baseball broadcasts.
Find us on Facebook at facebook.com/wgnradio and follow us on Twitter @WGNRadio.
- Improved Live Streaming Experience: Listen to the WEEI Sports Radio Network's original programming with an all-new streaming player.*
- Boston sports news and analysis: We have organized our content by team so that you can access news, columns and audio for your favorite team(s) in one place.
- Enhanced Live Scoring: Go deeper with live scoring powered by STATS. Get in game updates, box scores and player information.
- Audio: Listen Live, On Demand or check out our new podcasts section.
- Open Mic: Have something to say? Submit a :10 second audio message directly to the station. We may use it on the air!
The WEEI Live app remains a must have for all Boston sports fans. Stay connected to your favorite teams and WEEI shows anytime.
*WEEI is prohibited from streaming Red Sox broadcasts.
This app was developed by jacAPPS - jacapps.com. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The C-SPAN Radio app delivers live audio streams of commercial-free public affairs programming (C-SPAN Radio, C-SPAN, C-SPAN2 and C-SPAN3) and audio podcasts of some of our regularly scheduled programs around the clock, wherever you are.
Hear Congressional hearings and key speeches from national and world leaders.
Our daily Washington Journal call-in program, our recap of the stories of the day on Washington Today and the Sunday network talk programs.
Authors on Book TV and rare archival audio from historical leaders and events on American History TV.
C-SPAN Radio 90.1 FM in the Washington area and on XM Channel 120.
Created by Cable. Offered as a public service.
Now you can take The Rock with you anywhere on your Android device! Your phone or tablet; we rock them both!
Listen to 98.9 The Rock live, hear bits of the Johnny Dare Morning Show, catch up with the jock blogs, keep up-to-date with the concert calendar, check out the Babe of the Day, make requests, see what’s playing now and more, all right from your Android device!
Download the 98.9 The Rock app today, and rock on!
Driving in America, you see signs for fast food at every exit. But how do you find the better spots? Food Tripping, the GPS-based app, shows you great options close to you with a fun, simple interface that puts the good stuff at your fingertips. With a growing database of eateries, healthy food markets, farmers’ markets, juice joints, artisanals, microbreweries, organic coffee spots and more, Food Tripping makes it simple to find healthier and more thoughtful food while you’re on the road, or at home looking for inspiration.
It’s a collaboration from SHFT.com and Ford Motor Company, in a partnership dedicated to helping conscious consumers find better options.
Food Tripping has done a lot of the work, but we need you, the user, to share the many hidden gems and add to the options we’ve supplied. Be a part of the community we’re building on the shift toward a healthier, tastier food future.
• Discover healthy, sustainable food options
near you or in the place you’re traveling to.
• Search by location, name, popularity, and
• Track the places you’ve been to and mark
your favorite spots to come back later.
• View contact details for each location.
• Suggest new businesses offering healthy,
local, sustainable fare.
• Share the places you discover with your
friends via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
• Connect with SHFT to learn more about living
a conscious lifestyle.
The Blitz Mobile App will let you take “Your Rock Station” with you wherever you go… to work, to school, on a date, in your bedroom, in the bathroom(weird), on the front lawn(why?), in the kitchen, or even in your creepy man-sized treehouse(really weird)! Wherever you go The Blitz is there!
The Blitz Mobile App will not only let you listen to the station on your Android device you can also…
• Easily click to call, text or email
• Listen to the station in the background
• Check out our mobile friendly website for station
events and info while you listen
• Connect with us on facebook
• Listen to Loper and Randi podcasts and share them with friends
• Find out songs that we just played
• Get info on station promotions and contests
• …and even wake up to the sweet sounds of The Blitz with our cool alarm clock function!
Download it today and stayed connected with Your Rock Station… 99.7 The Blitz!
99.7 The Blitz is WRKZ, Columbus Ohio
North American Broadcasting Co. Inc.