- Lists Videos with Title, Year, Runtime, and DVD Cover Art - See below for details
- Shows Video Description / Synopsis - See below for details
- Play Video Locally on Device
- Play Video on ChromeCast
- DLNA Pin Location - Button on Action Bar pins the current location to skip having to navigate to your content on future loads
- Highlight Videos - Mark videos so they stand out (new, favorites, down select etc.) - Long press the video to select option from context menu
- Search Filter for Folders and Videos - Button on Action Bar / In Menu
- Copy Film to Device option - Copy the selected video locally for offline playback or share with friends - Long press the video to select option from context menu
- Copy Film URL to Clipboard option - Long press the video to select option from context menu
NAS Cast enables you to easily enjoy your favourite films and other video files on your TV.
Browse or search your titles using NAS Cast on your Tablet or Phone, then play locally, or cast to your TV. Play, Pause, Skip, and Volume is controlled from your Tablet or Phone.
Both DLNA UPnP and HTTP are now supported, so all modern NAS as standard, plus Windows, MAC, and Linux running DLNA UPnP Servers are supported with standard configuration.
NAS Cast will find all MPEG 4 video files with an .mp4, .m4v, or .mkv extension in the selected directory.
NAS Cast can also copy your video files from your NAS to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
I have ripped my complete DVD collection to .mp4 files using AnyDVD (paid) to remove encryption, and Handbrake (free) to rip / encode to .mp4. Alternatively VLC Player (free) can be used with Handbrake in place of AnyDVD. For best results with Handbrake I recommend the Normal profile with Web Optimised selected - which helps playback start quicker by putting the header at the front of the file.
NAS Cast will read .nfo and poster.jpg files if present to display DVD Cover Art, Year, Runtime, and Plot Synopsys. XBMC (free) will download and generate .nfo and poster.jpg files for your films (System -> Video (Advanced) -> Library -> Export Video Library). When prompted choose to export to Separate Files, and to export Thumbnail Images.
1) Use the following test URL to try out NAS Cast in HTTP mode: http://yellowdogapps.com/nascast/test/
2) Download one of the videos from the test URL to your NAS, then switch NAS Cast to DLNA UPnP mode and navigate to the video on your NAS.
Email me if you are still having problems and I'll try my best to help :)
Doesn't matter if your files are stored on your device, a network hard drive or on a friend's phone.
Media Cast let you select your media files from whatever you like and play them locally or on your tv, thanks to ChromeCast support.
The elegance and intuitivity of our user interface lets you enjoy your free time with few, simple gesture and your media will follow you everywhere.
-Optimized visualization for tablet and smatphones
- Simple and elegant style in dark and light theme
- Video and audio playback
- Access to DLNA / UPnP to playback and download audio / video files
- ChromeCast support for media playback on TV
- Automatic recover album and artist covers (from Last.fm site CBS Interactive © 2014 Last.fm Ltd.)
- Automatic lyrics download (from chartlyrics.com)
- Quick search for artists, albums and songs
- Edit song ID3Tag directly in the application
- Widgets forhome and lock screen (if supported)
- Supports for headset buttons and actions
- Automatic subtitles detection (for supported devices)
and much more....
Gallery Cast works with Chromecast, Apple TV (AirPlay) and may SmartTVs and Blu-Ray Players (UPNP/DLNA Media Renderers). If your streaming device is not specifically listed, please try the free version first.
Unique Feature Set:
- Remote display of pictures and video
- Remote move and pinch zooming for photos
- Easy remote display selection
- Images rendered to your screen resolution, not just scaled thumbnails.
- Support for most camera raw types
- Support for reading from mounted drives
- Display JPEG and RAW EXIF metadata information
- Nexus Media Importer support
- Experimental Google Cloud Print support
- Fast scanning
Exclusive Pro Version Features:
-Unlimited streaming of RAW images and videos
-No Remote Watermark
-High Quality Photo Rendering Option
-Photo Histogram Option
-Randomized Slide Show Option
-Photo Sort Order Preference
-Photo Editor Integration
-Folder View Support
-Gallery Cast is limited by what your device can support. Most devices support photo transfer and many support 3gp/mp4 video.
-A WiFi connection is required for remote viewing. Will not work on 3G/4G networks. Wireless G is supported, but wireless N is recommend for video.
Check out my website for more information and tips.
- Supported Cloud Drives
Google+, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Facebook, OneDrive
- Supported Network Sharing Protocols
Samba (windows network sharing)
- Subtitle (external .srt files)
- Local Media Files
- Play Queue
- Supported Media Formats
* Image formats
BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WEBP
* Streaming protocols
* Video codecs
H.264 High Profile Level 4.1, 4.2 and 5, VP8
* Audio decoding
HE-AAC, LC-AAC, CELT/Opus, MP3, Vorbis
If you found any issue or have any suggestion, please contact email@example.com, thanks!
Many more features and media formats support are under development!
With CastOnTV, you can select photos from your phone/tablet and pick some of favourite songs, then cast your photos to bigger TV screen as a slideshow with background music. You can also stream the video clips on your phone/tablet to TV screen too.
1. Play slideshow with background music on TV screen. Finally with CastOnTV for Chromecast app, you can enjoy a beautiful slideshow with music instantly on bigger TV screen with just a few taps.
2. Select the photos you want to play and the app will show them on TV. Only show the photos you selected, not the whole photo gallery.
3. Cast video clips to TV with correct orientation. The app detects the video orientation and show them without sideways on TV screen.
4. Very easy to use. Just a few tap and get your photos, music and videos on big screen TV.
5. With auto mode and manual mode, you can show the photo with your friends and friend easily.
6. Support background music playlist. You can edit the background music playlist even Chromecast is playing.
How to play photo slideshow with CastOnTV for Chromecast?
To use CastOnTV is very easy. First of all, make sure your Chromecast device is turned on and your phone / tablet is in the same Wi-Fi network. Then you can select some photos from photo gallery, pick some music files and tap the Chromecast icon. Your photos will be presented on TV screen as a pretty slideshow with background music.
How to stream video clips?
Tap the video tab in the app, the videos clips will be listed there, just tap the video file and it will be casted with Chromecast.
***** A Free trial version is also available on Google play, you can try it first with your Chromecast before buying this full version. *****
Once this app is installed, you will need to stop / restart Podcast Addict in order to disable the ad banners. It will not unlock any new feature, because Podcast Addict is unlimited by default.
You must have Podcast Addict installed before purchasing this Donate app.
THIS APP DOESN'T HAVE AN ICON AND CANNOT BE STARTED. JUST INSTALL IT... AND FORGET ABOUT IT
Please don't forget to rate the Donate app, review it and click its +1 button to give it more visibility on the Google Play.
With Podcast Addict, manage all your audio & video Podcasts as well as your YouTube channels and News feeds from your Android device.
Subscribe to your favorite podcasts using the embedded networks (5by5, ABC, AfterBuzz TV, BBC, Carolla Digital, CBC, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, ESPN, FrogPants, LibriVox, Nerdist, NPR, Revision3, Smodcast, Ted Talks, Twit, NPO, ...).
You can also import your podcasts subscriptions from an iTunes or Google Reader OPML export file, or use the embedded search engine to browse Podcasts Addict or iTunes databases (~ 250K podcasts indexed).
Finally you can also copy and paste your podcasts RSS feeds in order to subscribe.
Getting started: https://podcastaddict.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/292733-getting-started-
Bugs & Suggestions: http://podcastaddict.uservoice.com
• Android Wear notifications & controls (Android 4.3+ only)
• chromecast support
• minimal permission requirement
• manage Audio & Video podcasts, iTunes podcasts, Youtube Channels & News feeds
• support both download & streaming
• automatic update
• automatic download
• advanced automatic deletion features (trash, ...)
• advanced Custom Settings per Podcast
• podcast & episode search engine (use both Podcast Addict database & iTunes database)
• audio & video player with resume, shuffle, loop, ... features
• variable playback speed available for Android 4.1+
• audio & video playlist
• automatic podcasts Flattr
• priority podcasts playlist
• customizable widgets
• full app backup / restore
• lock screen widgets (Android 4.0+ only)
• sleep timer
• both list & grid mode display (podcasts & episodes)
• authenticated feeds
• virtual podcasts (handle a folder content as a podcast)
• TOP 50 most successful podcasts
• Browse podcasts by category
• OPML import (iTunes, Google Reader, ...)
• OPML export
• Podcasts suggestions
• comments download feature
• episode & podcast sharing
• episode filters & search engine
• pebble support (player notifications)
• can be controlled by task automation apps like Tasker or AutomateIT through Intents
• Chinese: HK Reporter
• English: 5by5, 77 WABC Radio, ABC, Absolute Radio, AfterBuzz TV, Al Jazeera, BBC, Carolla Digital, CBC, CBS Radio News, CBS Sport Radio, Channel 9 (MSDN), CNN, Earwolf, ESPN, Fox News Radio, FrogPants, How Stuff Works, KCRW, KFI AM 640, LibriVox, Mobile Nations, MSNBC, Mule Radio Syndicate, NASA, Nerdist, Nickelodeon, NPR, PBS, Podnutz, Public Radio International (PRI), Quick and Dirty Tips, Revision3, RTÉ Radio, Scientific American, Slate, Smodcast, The Guardian, The Naked Scientists, Ted Talks, The Blaze, The New Yorker, Twit, Voice America, WBEZ 91.5, WFMU, WNYC, WOR 710, WWNO
• French: College de France, Europe1, Jazz Radio, NRJ, OUI FM, Radio Campus Paris, Radio Canada, Radio France, Radio Classique, Radio Nova, Radio01.net, RFI, RMC, RTBF, RTL, RTS, TSF Jazz, Virgin Radio
• German: Deutsche Welle, DRadio Wissen, ORF, SRF, ZDF, WDR, Deutschlandfunk, Deutschlandradio Kultur
• Italian: Radio24, Rai Radio 1, Rai Radio 2, Rai Radio 3, RSI
• Portuguese: BAND, CBN, Mega HITS, Rádio Sim, Renascença, RFM, RTP, TSF
• Russian: Радио ЭХО Москвы, Финам ФМ
• Spanish: Cadena SER, RTVE
Automatic podcast management
Extensive built in library
Customize when/how to download
Visit VersatileMonkey.com for a 30 day free trial version.
Find a bug or want to see changes to the app? Use Help/Support to report it!
NOTE: If you purchase from the market and get a trial expired message, try to restart the app and it should go away. A fix is in the works. Sorry for the hassle.
SEO: Podcast Manager, Podcast Player, Podcatcher, Netcast Player
With this app, click on an episode and start listening to your mp3 podcasts right away.
This app will also automatically download new episodes at midnight so it's ready for you in the morning. Listen on your morning commute, no network needed.
It will automatically delete old episodes to minimize space usage. If you play an episode that is not cached, then the app will stream the podcast.
ENJOY FULL LENGTH OF VIDEO AT CHROME CAST DEVICE IN THIS FREE VERSION.
This app require following permissions.
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to access SD Card to play videos.
* INTERNET for ads
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to verify WIFI is available or not.
For coming features and recent updates follow us on following social networks:
Podcasts from iPhone to Android was listening to the audio and watch video on the
World with more than 250,000 free podcast you can enjoy a fast and convenient way.
Subscribe to the new podcast episodes are added to show you soon.
**** I have this function *********
- ITunes podcast information.
- ITunes review to show you.
- Country setting, the setting of the country can listen to the podcast.
- Subscribe to be notified automatically when you update aepisodeu.
- Cheongjwi Provides you were listening to a podcast broadcasting followed
Bluetooth earphone remote control button or behaviors.
- Support the podcast search.
- You can delete the downloaded file.
- Downloading a file, cover image and the information is automatically entered into the program.
- If you have downloaded the file to download the file to play.
- The downloaded file is immediately audible anywhere on any player.
- Using Android system stable downloader available for download. (Wi-Fi connection only when connected to Wi-Fi download progress when download is set.)
- Download and listen comfortably without having to worry about your data.
Use VEGA Cast(select from menu) instead of video player to play online video on Chromecast.
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from next video services:
youtube.com, vimeo.com, ustream.tv, twitch.tv, vk.com, brb.to/cxz.to, megogo.net, divan.tv, rutube.ru.
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
- Thousands of video/audio Podcasts from full category
- Search/download support
- Playback mode support (stream, offline, and background)
■ Games & Hobbies
■ Government & Organizations
■ Kids & Family
■ News & Politics
■ Religion & Spirituality
■ Science & Medicine
■ Society & Culture
■ Sports & Recreation
■ TV & Film
Note: This app is supported by ads.
Credits: This app uses freely available graphics in
Enjoy EZCast App’s fantastic functions for EZCast dongles, Chromecast dongles and Apple TVs now.
EZCast devices, in the forms of dongles or boxes, are the remote-free cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac) wireless display products, which receive and display the contents you love from internet and your own portable devices (smartphones, tablets, notebook and Mac).
EZCast APP for Android, developed by WinnerWave, displays documents and multimedia from Internet or your Android Pads/Smartphones wirelessly in cooperation with EZCast devices.
In addition, EZCast APP switches wireless display standards (DLNA, Miracast…) and control the setting through remoting the EZCast devices.
Since March 15, 2014 (App version 1.1.159+), EZCast APP (both Android/iOS version) supports Chromecast dongles and Android EZCast receivers.
Now Chromecast and Android dongle users can use EZCast to cast documents, multimedia from your devices, internet, cloud storages and social networks to the large display.
Check www.iezvu.com for complete user manual and related information.
Please report your issues by EZCast Comment function (Comment icon on the EZCast desktop). We will check the issues and answer you directly.
Android 4.0 above(1GHz CPU and 1GB+ DDR are prefered) An EZCast dongle or box
Local photo display, Local Music/Video Streaming
Web browsing and Internet Video Streaming
Office document presentation
DLNA as a render (DMR)
Setting control for the EZCast devices
Current Possible Connections are as follows:
Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Windows Phone EZCast App to EZCast dongles/boxes
Android/iOS EZCast App to Chromecast dongles
Android EZCast App to EZCast Screen App in Android devices (iOS version will be soon released)
Airplay/DLNA/Miracast to EZCast dongles
Airplay to EZCast Screen App in Android devices
For more information, please refer to EZCast official site: www.iezvu.com
EZCast, Happy Casting
★ Free of charge!
★ Minimalistic, fast and efficient
★ Audio and video support.
★ Chromecast support (beta).
★ Flattr integration.
★ Transfer of downloads to dropbox or similar.
★ Dedicated search engine containing 260.000+ podcasts.
★ Automatic downloads and rich notifications.
★ Podcast suggestions based on current subscriptions.
★ Carmode when driving.
★ Frequent updates.
If you have problems or feature requests, just drop me an email and we'll figure it out.
A quickstart to get you going:
The Channel tab lists the podcasts you currently subscribe to.
The Episode tab lists the 200 latest episodes from all your subscriptions.
The Downloads tab lists the episodes you have downloaded to your device.
The rest should be quite self explanatory.
Dont like the recent updates? Search google play for "podkicker classic" if you want to stay to the old version
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
Supported file formats:
mp4, mpeg, mp3, jpg, jpeg & png.
- Send photos and music from your Android device to your TV
- Stream movies and videos from your Android device to your TV
- Cast media files from your Facebook accounts
Car Cast is a simple audio podcast downloader and player. Optimized for use in a daily commute, it features big buttons, large text, remembers last played location. CarCast is open source software.
1. Subscribe to podcasts
2. Download podcasts (stored on flash card)
3. Playback in car/gym (no network needed)
View Tour http://jadn.com/carcast/tour
Car Cast is the same as Car Cast Pro, but Pro is free of advertisements.