- Modern look and new featured functions.
- New searching function and nearby station search for Bangchak service station which is nearest user’s current location.
- New searching function for Bangchak service station by service station type criteria. E.g. searching by Standard station, Self-service station or NGV station.
- New searching function for Bangchak service station by fuel type criteria. E.g. searching by service station that has E20 or E85.
- New searching function for Bangchak’s retail stores. E.g. Baichak mart, Inthanin coffee and Car care green series.
- New searching function for recommended restaurants and interesting travel places.
- New function for adding favorite any service stations that you often go or adding favorite any businesses that you like.
- New function for giving comments to bangchak service stations or bangchak retail stores, share facebook and twitter.
- Push notification for updated fuel prices.
- Show interested special Bangchak’s promotions.
- Show Bangchak’s television commercial (TVC).
- New function for checking collected points from your Bangchak’s member card. Including any benefits, promotions from member card.
Bangchak Petroleum Public Company Limited (BCP) founded in 1985, now a world-class COMPLEX refinery with a mission in clean, renewable, and sustainable energy.
Note: If you have any problem about Login system for checking Bangchak collection points from Gasohol Blub, Diesel Club or any problem on Mobile App. Please report to http://www.facebook.com/bangchakgasoholclub or Tel. 02-335-4548
This free app will notify you when you get within 15 miles of the biodiesel retailer location. The user simply logs the number of gallons purchased. The user is rewarded so many points for each gallon purchased and will be eligible for a small reward when reaching a certain point total.
This mobile app was produced and is maintained the National Biodiesel Board and will be the most up-to-date source for biodiesel retail locations.
Liste des stations service proposant du superéthanol ou bioéthanol E-85 en service en France.
Trouver une station E85 à proximité ou par département.
Information des services associés à une station : CB, 24/24, station d'autoroute, et prix en temps réel maintenu grâce à une communauté d'utilisateurs.
Gestion des stations favorites.
Application 100% gratuite !
Nous répondons à TOUS les emails qui nous sont adressés à l'adresse de support fournie au sein de l'application (bouton aide). N'hésitez pas à nous contacter, si vous recontrez des difficultés ou si vous souhaiter ajouter une fonctionnalité à l'application.
Then this is the app for you! Quick and easy you enter the current gas- and E85-price. Then, with a key press, the app calculates the most cost-effective option based on your measured average milage/consumption for the both fuel-types. It also presents the cost per mile/km for both fuel-types and how much you save - of course in your local currency worldwide.
You can save money depending on your vehicle’s mileage/consumption of the different fuel-types and the price relation between them. First the consumption: E85 has approximately 30% less energy, but a 30% mileage/consumption difference is not valid for most cars. Also, your driving skills and the way the car is used (for example mostly in the city) is an important factor. So, make sure you have a good value of your vehicle’s fuel mileage/consumption that represents how you use it. Then the price: Ethanol prices fluctuate on a different cycle than gasoline, meaning that ethanol is sometimes more than 30% cheaper but sometimes not. E85 or Gas will let you know if the price difference is enough to offset the difference in fuel mileage/consumption.
E85 or Gas also features a "Fuel Consumption/Economy Manager". With the manager you can keep track of your vehicle’s fuel mileage/consumption under different conditions, for example urban or city. Any number of stored values can then be used to calculate an average that automagically will be inserted in the calculator. An important feature is that you can choose which values that shall be included in the average. This makes it possible to adapt the average value to the future use of your car, e.g. if you after refueling will drive mostly in an urban environment you would select only urban fuel mileages/consumptions. Another good use case is where you create your own unique combined fuel mileage/consumption value, for example four city-recorded values, two extra urban-recorded values and one highway-recorded value.
* US units: mile, gallon, MPG
* EU units: km, litre, l/100km
* SE units: mil, liter, l/100km
* Local (your country) currency
* Fuel Consumption/Economy Manager - a tool to get a realistic fuel consumption/mileage value
Keywords: e85, gas, gasoline, ethanol, calculator, flexifuel, flexi fuel, flex fuel, flexible fuel, biopower, BioPower, eco, eco-driving, multifuel, consumption, mileage, fuel manager, fuel mileage, fuel economy
Beyond the class
- Interactive 360° exterior and interior views
- In-depth features and specifications
- Animated contents
- HD photo gallery
More from developer
•Filter by fuel type and private/public
•New stations added every week
•No monthly or hidden costs