It is based off the Android WebKit Engine.
- Tabbed Internet Browsing
- Incognito Mode. Private browse the web without saving any browser history.
- Supports Adobe Flash Player
- Fast Start Times
- Super easy copy/paste
- Small Footprint
- Full-screen mode
- Quick search: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other default search engines
- User Agent settings
- Advanced Gesture feature
- Sharing - Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and other social media channels.
- Advanced Settings
It is a high-performance small-sized Internet browser built for those who don't want the cumbersome size of Firefox or Chrome.
Web Browser with the latest security and privacy features to help you stay safe on the internet.
- Long-press the back button to exit the browser
- Long-press a link to open in a new tab
- Don't forget to look into settings for other stuff!
This app is based on Lightning Browser, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Browser that puts the power of the open web in your hands. With lighting fast speed, Simple, and intuitive experience.
Browser makes mobile browsing easy, adapting to the way you want to browse with a personalized home screen, gesture control, customizable settings and sharing features.
* Fast speed. Even webpages with lots of images and graphics load in a snap.
* Set all your favourite websites on the home screen of your browser with fast access.
* Browse faster with accelerated page loading, scrolling and zooming.
* Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box.
* Cut data costs with our unique compression technology.
* Privacy - Browse privately in Incognito mode.
* Full screen to view the web page.
* One-tap Share - share via email or grab any content and save it directly to Evernote or Box.
* Find on page easily.
* Import， export bookmarks.
* Visit history.
* Enable plugins
* Load pages with overview.
* Private and security settings.
Bigger buttons and a clear layout make Browser easy to use for everyone.
Download and have a try now.
This app is based on Tint Browser code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.
Tint Browser code: https://github.com/Anasthase/TintBrowser
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.html
Source code: https://github.com/vortexwolf/2ch-Browser
You can check the trends and the tops of the most popular Apps.
Each App has information, screenshots and community rankings.
THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT INSTALL APPs, AND WE DON'T ENDORSE ANY INSTALLATION OF ANDROID APPS OUTSIDE THE GOOGLE PLAY.
When the timer on your Glympse expires, your location is no longer visible. Best of all, recipients do not need any special software to view a Glympse. Send a Glympse via SMS, email, Facebook or Twitter, and recipients can view it using any web-enabled device. You can also send a Glympse to your Evernote account to save that journey.
-- Awards & Press --
* "[Glympse] is one of those apps that's ingenious in its simplicity, insanely handy to have around, and just a little bit fun to boot." -CNET Reviews
* "Glympse: The Coolest Thing Your Smartphone Can Do" -Fast Company
* Named one of "15 Best Mobile Apps of 2011" -Mashable
-- User Testimonials --
***** "This app is awesome... I use it to show people where I am, my eta, to coordinate several people meeting at the same place coming from different directions... It gives people peace of mind, and the option to see it in a web browser is awesome for those who don't yet have the app. Also, it's nice that you can set the Glympse to expire upon arrival for saved battery life." - Bradley Dunham via iTunes
***** "Thanks u guys!!! This is so awesome! Now when my parents want to know where I am I just send them a Glympse!!! Thnx!" -via Glympse Support
***** "I Glympse during bike races so my fam knows where to intercept me. When I'm heading back from a meeting, or when we are heading to other's location." -98Buff via iTunes
***** "Absolutely LOVE this app! I take the bus home from work and my husband picks me up at the bus stop. I send a Glympse when I get on the bus and he can track the location. We also use it when we are running 5k, 10k and half marathon races. It works fabulously!" -via Glympse Support
* Easy: no sign-up required or friend lists to manage
* Safe: your Glympse automatically expires
* Live: share location in real-time
* Open: share with anyone - no app required to view
* Passive: runs in the background
* Global: works anywhere you have GPS and a data connection
Use Glympse to:
* coordinate a night out with friends
* let your spouse know when you'll be home from work
* negotiate an extra hour of curfew with your parents
* make sure a loved one knows you are safe while running or cycling
* find family members at a theme park
* provide a courtesy notice & ETA to a client when you are stuck in traffic
* share a charity run with followers on Facebook or Twitter
* direct emergency personnel to you quickly
Glympse works on all phones and tablets running Android 2.1 or newer.
Note about PERMISSIONS: If you have any questions about which Android permissions we require or how we use them, please visit... http://glympse.com/perms
Note about our WIDGET: Many versions of Android do not allow widgets to work for apps installed to the SD card. If you encounter this issue, moving the application back to main memory should resolve the issue.
We LOVE TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS. If you have an issue or suggestion, please use the "Feedback" feature in the app under Settings or send us a email at email@example.com.