Press on selected parameter to copy it to clipboard. In the same way you can copy, share, call and send message to selected number on SIM card.
This application doesn't support dual SIM.
This is adware version and requires INTERNET permission.
List of supported parameters:
- SIM card state
- SIM card serial number
- SIM card country ISO
- SIM card operator code
- SIM card operator name
- SIM IMSI
- Phone number
- Phone type
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
- Phone type
- Device IMEI
- Device MEID or ESN
- Network country ISO
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network type
- Voice roaming
- Data roaming
And share data with other Application (ex. WhatsApp, Facebook, Message, Bluetooth, Email etc.).
SIM & Phone Details
> SIM State Fix
New Futures Added (SIM & Phone Detail Version 2.7):
- Support Dual SIM
- Performance Up
- Force Close FIX [various device]
- Minor Bug Fixed
New Futures Added (SIM Detail Version 2.6):
- Free Ram by simple click
- increase performance
- device specific bug fixed
New Futures Added (SIM Detail Version 2.5):
- CPU Usage
- Individual CPU Usage
- Core Satatus
New Futures Added (SIM Detail Version 2.0):
-Version Code Name
-Version SDK INT
Main Futures :
- Subscriber ID
- Device Software Version
- SIM Serial Number
- SIM Country ISO Code
- SIM Operator Name
- SIM Operator Code
- SIM State
- Roaming Services
- Data State
- Data Activity
- Voice Mail Text ID
- Voice Mail Number
- Network Country ISO Code
- Network Operator Name
- Network Operator Code
- Network Type
- Mobile Country Code (MCC)
- Mobile Network Code (MNC)
- Call State
- Phone Type
- ICC card is present
- Your Phone Number
- Your Phone Is Dual SIM
- Signal Strength
Mobile No know for 20 SIM Network
- S TEL
- TATA DOCOMO
- TATA INDICOM
This app is ad supported!
SIM Manager also helps you copy or remove your SIM messages to phone.
We are currently working on all device support and massive updates, hopefully will be published soon.
- NO DUAL SIM SUPPORT.
- SIM STORAGE AMOUNT VARIES FROM SIM TO ANOTHER.
- Export all SIM Messages to phone.
- Export all SIM Messages to File.
- Import all SIM Messages from File to Phone Memory.
- Copy one or many SIM Messages to phone.
- Remove one or many SIM Messages to phone.
- Export all SIM Contacts to phone.
- Copy one or many SIM Contacts to phone.
- Remove one or many SIM Contacts to phone.
- Copy Phone Contacts to SIM Card.
Users reported SIM Manager is working on: [ All Samsung Family Devices, HTC-Explorer, Desire HD, crane-a901b1, Orange Monte Carlo, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Nexus 4, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Droid, LG Optimus G, Motorola Razr, LG Optimus L4, HTC One X, Sony Ericsson WT19i, LG Motion 4G, Samsung Galaxy Note I, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Motorola Droid Bionic, Huawei U8860, LG Optimus L7/P700, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE]
If the application crashes on your device please send me an email to add your device support.
If you have any question, need any help on using the app, or add more language support you can contact me on:
And don't forget to rate this APP, Thank you.
If an outgoing call displays a standard selection screen of the SIM card:
- Place the phone settings for outgoing calls always use one SIM card (no matter what)
- Use a third-party program dialer.
* Support of the MTK65xx.
* Support for Samsung Galaxy S duos (Method 5 + delay of about 1 s)
* Automatic selection of the SIM card as a template corresponding to the beginning number.
* Search rules on masks "Template" and "Country code (prefix)"+"Template".
* Dialog SIM card
* Reset Call
* Setting up the action in the absence of a template
* Set the name and color of the SIM card
* Do not depend on the program dialer
- Phone type (GSM, CDMA etc.)
- Phone number (if available)
- IMEI of the device
- SIM state (SIM absent, network locked, PIN required, PUK required, ready)
- SIM country ISO code
- SIM operator code
- SIM operator name
- Network type (GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, HDPA etc.)
- Network country ISO code
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network service state (registered to network, network not available, emergency numbers only, service powered off)
- Network selection status (automatic or manual)
- Roaming status (active or inactive)
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
The application also lists contacts stored on the SIM card and allows you to do several operations with the selected one (call, send SMS, share, copy to clipboard, copy to the phone, delete from SIM card etc.).
As an addition, SIM Card Manager lists phone and Google contacts in separate tabs as well.
To access more features, please use a long click on any listed item.
Thank you for using SIM Card Manager and feel free to check out our other applications.
Explanation of permissions required by the application:
READ_PHONE_STATE - to read information from the SIM card
READ_CONTACTS - to obtain the SIM card contact list
WRITE_CONTACTS - to delete the selected contact
READ_CALL_LOG and WRITE_CALL_LOG - for some reason, these permissions were added by Google after uploading to Google Play and SIM Card Manager does not use call logs in any way
The app allows you to customize the notification type (ringtone, vibration or both) and frequency, along with other settings.
REMEMBER: launch the app at least once after installation to enable SIM State Locked Notifier. You must do this only once, then it automatically works even after you reboot the phone.
If you find bugs or have suggestions for me, use the feedback function within the app before complaining here on the Google Play market.
DISCLAIMER: This application has been built with HTC One X in mind, and I've tested only on this platform and on Android ICS and Jelly Bean. The SIM state change system notification is vendor-dependant so it may work or not on other phones, just try and test it, and let me know if it works.
ABOUT PERMISSIONS: the android.permission.WAKE_LOCK permission is used to keep the CPU active only when there is an ongoing notification, otherwise the app does not use any CPU at all.
All you need to know about your SIM card information. !! Be aware that some devices do not provide the its own telephone number !!. Enjoy this free app. It also shows the list of your contact numbers.
Some people complain saying they can not see their number. Notice that not all SIM cards or operators display this information. !! It is not a problem with the application !!
Also, dual phones are not supported on android. The manufacture adds this capability to it, so it is not possible to an app to get this information: only the manufacture of your cell phone has this capacity.
- Ability to filter your contacts
- Signal intensity
- Dual SIM Real time read (only for phones with a SIM switch button)
- Ability to send SMS directly from your contact list tab
- Ability to make calls directly from your contact list tab
- Phone list in alphabetical order
- Better Design
- Telephone list in a separate tab
- Added the Network state. It now shows the name instead of number.
- Added the remaining codes, disclaimer, and menu. Also added a scroll bar as some phones could not see all the information.
It is for phones with Android v2.x or higher. When copying to a SIM card, not all characters might be copied due to limitation of your SIM card.
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app, we need ads to support our work. You may choose our paid version which is ads free and doesn't need INTERNET permission.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if any suggestions.
- View SIM Card info: SIM Card Serial, Phone number, SIM carrier.
- View all contacts stored on SIM card.
- Searching for a contact.
- Add a contact.
- Delete a contact or delete multiple selected contacts.
- Modify contact's info.
- Import contacts from file.
- Export contacts to file (for backup purpose) .
I need INTERNET permission in my app to retrieve ad data. Trust at me, I dont collect your info and your contacts info.
If you need any further informations, feel free to contact me via email: email@example.com. Thank you!
- Bugs fixes: Crashes on some devices, contact list becomes black when scroll,...
- Improves GUIs.
* Show the basic sim card information
* Edit/Delete/Copy contacts from sim card.
* Edit/Delete/Copy contacts from phone device.
* Copy all contacts from sim card to phone device.
* Copy all contacts from phone device to sim card.
* Delete all contacts from sim card or phone device.
* Export all SIM contacts to CSV file.
* Export all phone contacts to CSV file.
* Add a new contact to SIM/Phone.
Lost your phone and want to know who is using it ?
Well then SimChangeNotify is just the app for you.
It sends a SMS as soon as someone changes/replaces your registered SIM.
How to Use:
1) Install the app
2) Open the app
3) Set your password
4) Enter the mobile number on which you want to get an SMS
5) Enter custom message which you want to receive
Thats it. Its so easy.
Now if someone tries to replace your SIM and insert some other SIM without your knowledge , you will get an instant SMS to the Mobile number registered to receive the SMS.
Tag: Find Your Phone, Find My Phone, Lost Phone, Phone Stolen, Sim Change Alert, Sim Change Notification, Sim Change Notify, Secure Sim, Security
This application provide you following information about your SIM-Card:
SIM Card Signal Strength ,SIM Card Subscriber ID ,Dual SIM Ready, SIM Card Serial Number ,SIM Card Country ISO Code ,SIM Card Operator Name ,SIM Card Operator Code ,SIM Card State ,SIM Card Roaming Services Status ,SIM Card Data State ,SIM Card Data Activity ,SIM Card Voice Mail Text ID , SIM Card Voice Mail Number ,SIM Card Network Country ISO Code ,SIM Card Network Operator Name , SIM Card Network Operator Code ,SIM Card Network Type , Mobile Country Code (MCC) , Mobile Network Code (MNC) , SIM Card Call State
This application provide you following information about your Device:
Phone Type ,ICC card is present ,Device IMEI Number ,Device Brand , Device Model , Device Fingerprint ,Device Manufactures , Product , Device , Device Hardware , Device Build Type , Device Build ID , Device Build Host , Build User , Device Build Radio , Device Build Time , Device Build Board , Build Unknown , Build TAGS , Device Build Serial , Device Bootloader , Device Android ID , Device SDK Version , Device Version Code Name , Device Version Release , Version Incremental , Version SDK INT , Device CPU ABI , Device CPU ABI2 , Display, Device MAC Address, WiFi Status, WiFi IP, WiFi SSID, WiFi BSSID, WiFi Speed, WiFi Rssl, Device Battery Status, Battery Status, Battery Plug-in status, Battery Technology, Battery Level, Transmit All Network Data Traffic, Received All Network Data Traffic, Transmit Mobile Network Data Traffic, Received Mobile Network Data Traffic,Device Bluetooth Status, Device Bluetooth Name, Device Bluetooth Address,GPS Status Check
This application check for following information on your Device:
Front Camera, Back Camera, Support Flash, Bluetooth Adapter, WiFi Adapter, Support NFC, Microphone, Accelerometer Sensor, Magnetometer Sensor, Barometer Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Device Support GPS,External Storage Status Check, Device Registered Email
SIM Info, SIM information, SIM card information, SIM Detail, Device Detail, Device information, What is my IMEI, What is my MAC, What is my MAX WiFi Speed, Sensor Test or anything your are looking for is in this app...
Some people complain saying they can not see their number. Notice that SIM cards operators don't allow to display this information.
Also, dual phones are not supported on android. The manufacture adds this capability to it, so it is not possible to an app to get this information: only the manufacture of your cell phone has this capacity. It is not a problem with the application.... but we are still working to get that ....
"SIM-INFO" is a simple app does does no harm to your device, but the author disclaims all responsibility for any harm done or loss incurred anyway.
2. To read sim card information if you need it.
Disclaimer: This application is only for general purpose usage! Excessive phone use is bad for health, it is recommended that do not use the phone continuously for a long time. Assumes no legal responsibility for this application for users as well as related equipment. If you can not accept, do not install this program. Thank you.
"SIM Info" will also check if you are roaming on another operator's cellular voice and/or data network. You will be roaming if your SIM card is issued by a different operator. This usually happens when you are travelling abroad, but it can also happen in areas with poor cell coverage or near country borders.
Now you will know. The messages are clear, the app does not collect any data about you, and it does what it says on the cover. This app does not run in the background and will remove itself from memory as soon as you switch to another app.
Please make sure that you check roaming voice and data agreements that the operator who issued your SIM card has made with other operators before you travel abroad.
"SIM Info" is a simple app does does no harm to your device, but the author disclaims all responsibility for any harm done or loss incurred anyway.
If you like this app, click on the button at the top of the screen and buy the t-shirt. No obligation! Thank you!
Follow @jacek on Twitter.