Whenever you finish the call, incoming or outgoing, the application deletes it from your call log, so nobody who will borrow your phone and check the call log cannot see, with whom you were talking.
You don’t need to do it manually after the call anymore. This Privacy Cleaner app will do it for you.
We would also like to her your feedback or ideas for improvement. Please send us an email; it will help us a lot.
- Updated with latest 7XXX and 8XXX Series
- Includes Videocon numbers, Landline Numbers and Tollfree Numbers
- No Internet connection required, Works offline as well.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Find address from map.
- Analyses you call logs information
- View call logs along with operators information
- View list of your Contacts with Area and operator name
- Updated Mobile number database.
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
Smart Call Logs: Call logs with fine detail of every call like Location of call, SIM service service provider name etc.
Smart Contacts: Contacts with detail like Geographical area of Service Provider, Location etc.
STD Codes of Indian Cities.
ISD Codes of All Countries.
PIN/ZIP Codes of all Important Indian Cities.
All Incoming and Outgoing call info for all calls.
Full Customization settings: You can choose whether you want to see location of Caller while receiving or making a call.
SMS to Contact allow you to get Contact number form your Android Contacts list by sending an SMS from any Mobile phone to your Android device contains the Person name, then SMS to Contact app will send you back an SMS contains the Phone number.
How its works:
1- Send an SMS from any Mobile device to your Android device.
"Start the SMS with the SMS Password followed by the Person name as saved in your Contacts list."
2- SMS to Contact App will Reply a SMS to the Mobile device contains the Phone number of that Name.
* SMS to Contact app Must be installed on your Android Phone and Lunched at least once.
* Make sure to delete the sent SMS from the Mobile device to keep you SMS Password safe.
Simply, by highlighting the text you want to search for (from any app or web browser), and hit the share button. Then from the menu chose "Web search by LazySearch".
The app doesn’t have a launcher icon, you run it from Android share dialog.
* Urban Dictionary
More sites will be added soon :)