my suggestion You should definitely scale the values before turning them into colors. Since I use a 12 hour clock, I never get more red than 12, which is less than 5% of the maximum amount of red possible in hexadecimal (255). I would love seeing it scaled and providing a much larger range of colors.
Gloriously geeky! If you're the sort that can memorise an RGB or have pantone espresso cups - this will make you smile every time you flick on your overpriced wrist-toy. Is it necessary? Of course not. Is it fun? Deliciously so!
Pretty, Handy A simple display with a nice quirk which also let's you set the size of the notifications, which is a massive bonus. The 5.1.1 update has made the spacing and sizing a little clunky in my Sony SW3 though..
Nice idea, not so nice result The idea of representing time by colours is very nice. However, I wished the time would be more nerdy, more hexadecimal. Instead of #101320 after #101319, I'd like to see #10531A so really representing the seconds, minutes and hours in Hex numbers. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,1A,1B,1C,1D,1E,1F,20 and so on. That really would make it perfect.
Nice but ate my battery Moto 360 battery discharge more than doubled over the day. Shame because I want to use this face. Nexus 4, ambient off, tilt to wake on.
Great Watchface! I love the visual style of this watchface, but I have some minor nitpicks: While in ambient mode, the color of the minutes is too dark - when sun is shining on the display, I can only see hours and not minutes, because the contrast is too low. Maybe make it white? Or, even better, if you'd consider making this watchface open-source, I could make this sort of subjective changes myself without bothering you.
- Support for 12 hour clock.
- Link to access Android Wear Settings.
- Added Advanced Settings section.
v1.5 & v1.6
- Customizable in mobile app: notification size, show / hide date and color name.
- Configuration screen uses Material Design.
- Added Network access permission to report crashes and log popular options.
- Increased app size, sorry about that. This is due to the Android SDK libraries being not modular enough. v1.6 reduces the app size by 0.4Mb.