Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?Translate the description back to Turkish (Turkey)

İndirim puanları sayesinde daha az öde ya da hiç ödeme... Mobil uygulamayı indir ve kazanmaya başla!

BİREYSEL KULLANICILAR İÇİN JAGZN

- Mobil uygulama üzerinden kampanyaları gör ve nerede ne kadar indirim puanı kullanabileceğini öğren.

- İndirim puanları topla ve dilediğince kullan.

- Unutma ki; Jagzn hizmeti bireysel kullanıcılar için tamamen ücretsizdir.

KURUMSAL KULLANICILAR İÇİN JAGZN

- Müşteri sadakati için her ödemede bir sonraki seferde kullanılmak üzere ödeme tutarının en az %10’u kadar indirim puanı hediye et ve Jagzn üyelerinin senin işletmenden haberdar olmalarını sağlamak için kampanyalar oluştur.

- Müşterin senin işletmende kazandığı indirim puanlarının tamamını yine senin işletmende kullanabilir. İşletmenin bağlı bulunduğu bir grup varsa, senin işletmende kazandığı puanların %20’sini senin işletmenin yanı sıra grubun diğer işletmelerinde de kullanabilir. Ayrıca; Jagzn üyesi bütün işletmelerde bu puanların %10’unu kullanabilir.

- Başka işletmelerden edinilen puanlar senin işletmende kullanıldığında, sana katkı sağlayabilmesi için kasana kredi olarak aktarılır. Böylece Jagzn hizmetinin ödemelerini ve kendi işletmenden kazanılan puanların başka işletmelerde kullanılmasını sağlayacak kredileri bu birikimden rahatlıkla kullanabilirsin.

- Unutma ki; Jagzn hizmeti günlük 3tl ödemeli gibi görünse de, diğer işletmelerden gelen puanların kasana kredi olarak aktarımı sayesinde bu hizmet senin için tamamen ücretsiz hale gelebilir. Aynı gruba dahil olmayan işletmelerin arasındaki aktarımlarda toplam tutarın %10’u sistem kullanımı için Jagzn’a ve kalan %90’ı ilgili hesaba aktarılır.
Pay less or never pay thanks to discount points ... Download the mobile app and start earning!

JAGZN FOR INDIVIDUAL USERS

- See campaigns through the mobile application and find out where you can use how much discount points.

- Collect discount points and use them as you wish.

- Dont forget; Jagzn service is completely free for individual users.

JAGZN FOR INSTITUTIONAL USERS

- Offer at least 10% discount on each payment for customer loyalty to be used next time and create campaigns to keep Jagzn members aware of your business.

- You can use all of the discount points earned by your customer in your business. If the business is affiliated with a group, it can use 20% of the points earned in your business as well as your business as well as other businesses in the group. Also; Jagzn members can use 10% of these points in all businesses.

- Points from other businesses are used as credits in your vault when they are used in your business to contribute to you. This way, you can easily use Jagzn service payments and credits that will enable the points earned from your own business to be used in other businesses.

- Dont forget; Although the Jagzn service may seem to pay 3tl per day, the transfer of points from other businesses as a credit to the vault may make it completely free for you. For transfers between entities not in the same group, 10% of the total amount is transferred to Jagzn for system use and the remaining 90% is transferred to the relevant account.
Read more
Collapse
Loading...

What's New

İyileştirmeler ve güncellemeler.
Read more
Collapse

Additional Information

Updated
October 15, 2019
Size
54M
Installs
50+
Current Version
1.0.6
Requires Android
4.1 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Interactive Elements
Users Interact
Permissions
Offered By
KAM INNOVATION
Developer
KAM A.Ş. Saray Mahallesi F.S.M. Bulvarı No: 392 (06980) Kazan - Ankara / TR
©2019 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersArtistsAbout Google|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.