The Plus version allows you to have multiple projects, and...
***NEW IN v2.0*** by popular demand... multiple counters per project! So, for example, you can keep track of stripes and raglan increases at the same time. Still with the same simple-to-use interface.
If you're a ravelry.com user, you can import your current WIPs, and edit your project notes! (Press menu on the first screen to sync with Ravelry - other counters you have set up separately won't be overwritten).
You can also share finished projects on Twitter/Google+/Facebook/email/whatever other sociable type apps you have installed on your Android device.
Have a bug to report or a feature request? Please do it here: http://littlegreenbugs.com/bugs/apps/countyplus/ or send me an email.
- Double-tap the empty pane above the counter to open a new PDF
- Swipe the left side of the screen or the top-left drawer icon to access profiles
- Hold the left button on the counter to set it to zero
- Hold the right button on the counter to increment by ten
- Setup multiple stitch counters/projects
- Keep track of your needle stash with the needle inventory module
- Row counters and inventory are automatically saved to the database
- Link rows and repeats
- Keep a tally of total rows and repeats
- Backup and restore your stitch counters and inventory
- List of knitting abbreviations
- Knitting needle gauge conversion
- Length and weight unit converters
- Area calculator
We respect your privacy completely! We do NOT collect, store or share any of your personal information.
This is a standalone free app... no registration or additional fees are required. Internet access is not needed to use the basic features of this app.
Required permissions for installation:
INTERNET - Needed to email the developer for support and serve ads.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to back up database to sdcard
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to restore database from sdcard
Suggestions, comments, critiques and bug reports are always welcome... send me an email and I'll respond.
Counter designed for knitters to keep track of knitting work in mutliply projects. For each project, two counters are available: a row counter and repeat row counter to keep number of repeats in more complicated patterns. When repeat row number is set to 0 or remains empty, the repeats are not being increased.
If you have a 4 row repeat pattern, set "repeat row number" to 4 and check the box "link counters". The counter starts with number 0, since at the beginning you haven't made any row yet. After 1 row, click plus, counter will increase to 1, which means you have finished one row of your pattern. While making row number 4 the counters shows 3, after you finish 4th row and click plus, the counter will restart Row number to 0 and increase Repeat number to 1. That means you have finished your first repeat of the pattern and haven't done any rows of the next repeat yet. When you finish your 4 row repeat pattern and want to set a 6 row repeat pattern, simply change the field "repeat row number" to 6. When you don't want to use any complicated pattern anymore and just count the rows, uncheck the "link counter" box.
If you have any questions or ideas to make it more comfortable for you, simply email me.
Can be used also as standard counter to keep track of whatever needs to be tracked :)
-create new project
-set name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-update name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-delete each project from main counter screen (with confirmation)
-delete multiple projects from project list (with confirmation)
Super simple user interface, with a big friendly number to tell you what row you're on. Tap the screen at the end of a row to count up or down. The phone stays awake while you're on the counting screen, so you don't have to keep turning it back on again.
• Knitulator is made for knitting and crocheting
• You only need a stitch test (gauge swatch), best in 10x10 centimetres or 4x4 inches. Knitulator calculates either in inches or in centimetres, the app transfers your personalized measurements in stitches and rows and vice versa, stitches and rows to measurements.
• Be mobile and flexible: knit and crochet, wherever and whenever you want. Save all important data of your models and pojects, Knitulator helps you and shows you all the information and data you need for your knitting and crocheting projects on way.
• Be sure: Calculate the most important measurements for all sizes (women, kids, men or footwear) and translate the different sizes according to these ones you are most familiar with (Europe, USA, UK, etc..).
• Be exact: Calculate in inches or in centimetres according to your preference.
• Be creative: See ideas and inspirations for your new knitting and crocheting projects
• Simplify your life with the new row counter functionality
Handmade with love for you: We work to improve Knitulator and to develop new functionalities. Share with us how Knitulator can help you even more with your knitting, crocheting or fashion ideas.
Follow us on www.facebook.com/knitulator or www.knitulator.com (blog is in German now, but will be translated in parts to more languages soon)