- Double-tap the empty pane above the counter to open a new PDF
- Swipe the left side of the screen or the top-left drawer icon to access profiles
- Hold the left button on the counter to set it to zero
- Hold the right button on the counter to increment by ten
Counter designed for knitters to keep track of knitting work in mutliply projects. For each project, two counters are available: a row counter and repeat row counter to keep number of repeats in more complicated patterns. When repeat row number is set to 0 or remains empty, the repeats are not being increased.
If you have a 4 row repeat pattern, set "repeat row number" to 4 and check the box "link counters". The counter starts with number 0, since at the beginning you haven't made any row yet. After 1 row, click plus, counter will increase to 1, which means you have finished one row of your pattern. While making row number 4 the counters shows 3, after you finish 4th row and click plus, the counter will restart Row number to 0 and increase Repeat number to 1. That means you have finished your first repeat of the pattern and haven't done any rows of the next repeat yet. When you finish your 4 row repeat pattern and want to set a 6 row repeat pattern, simply change the field "repeat row number" to 6. When you don't want to use any complicated pattern anymore and just count the rows, uncheck the "link counter" box.
If you have any questions or ideas to make it more comfortable for you, simply email me.
Can be used also as standard counter to keep track of whatever needs to be tracked :)
-create new project
-set name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-update name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-delete each project from main counter screen (with confirmation)
-delete multiple projects from project list (with confirmation)
If you need to consider the made ranks, you can do it, simply moving the slider of the counter with a finger. You can establish any indications of the counter, cancel raws, change the direction of knitting.
You can also create own register of your products. Create a new product, add to it images (schemes, patterns, photos) and details. For each detail its own counter will remember for you, how many you do raws.
If you want, you can knit with helps. For this purpose create your own description of the detail: once enter quantity of stitchs and raws, types of your yarns and patterns, increases of stitch and decreaces, and then you can knit, and the counter will remind you what you may do and when.
- Intelligent row counter (informs you of completion, stitch increase/decrease and pattern rows)
- Store photos and detailed notes of all your projects
- Import and edit all your Ravelry projects (Pro version only)
- View your Ravelry Stash (Pro version only)
- Store your knitting needle and crochet hook inventory
- Needle and hook size conversions between US and metric
- Yarn weight standards chart
- Calculate the amount you need for a substitute wool or yarn for your pattern
- A variety of light and dark themes
I'm constantly looking for ways to improve your experience, if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to email me.
Or better yet, come say hi in our group on Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitwits-for-android
NOTE: The free version is limited to storing 3 projects at a time and contains ads. The free version also does not integrate with Ravelry.
You can launch Wear Counter from the smartwatch Start... menu or you can just say "Ok Google, Start Counter" to get to it without a single tap!
Touch the screen to count, subtract a unit or reset the counter. Dismiss the app with a swipe to the right and continue to count directly fom your notification stream with the new Counter Card.
And with twist-to-count you can just twist your wrist to count: no taps required and you get one hand free!
★Twist to count
1. Long press on the central button to turn twist-to-count ON;
2. Twist your wrist and put it back straight to add a unit! You can twist the wrist left or right and you'll feel a short vibration to confirm you just added a unit. Remember, you can still count with a tap!
- Long press again to turn twist-to-count OFF at any moment.
✓ Tap to add a unit
✓ Restart the counter
✓ Subtract one unit from the total
✓ Twist to count: use your tally counter without a single tap!
✓ Counter Card from your notification stream: tap the card to add a unit, swipe it on the left to reveal more actions: subtract a unit, reset the counter, open the fullscreen app
✓ Five languages supported: English, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese
✓ Launch the app with the "Start Counter" command
✓ Material Design inspired style
✓ Support for square and circular devices
✓ Android Police http://goo.gl/Slf3ws
✓ Best Android Wear Apps http://goo.gl/GlpmkZ
✓ Droid Lessons http://goo.gl/n7ICJb
✓ AndroidWorld.it http://goo.gl/RYLuh9
✓ Control vibration: to make your smartwatch vibrate when you tap or twist to count
✓ Prevent phone from sleeping: to prevent your smartwatch screen to dim while counting in twist-to-count mode