The Plus version allows you to have multiple projects, and...
***NEW IN v2.0*** by popular demand... multiple counters per project! So, for example, you can keep track of stripes and raglan increases at the same time. Still with the same simple-to-use interface.
If you're a ravelry.com user, you can import your current WIPs, and edit your project notes! (Press menu on the first screen to sync with Ravelry - other counters you have set up separately won't be overwritten).
You can also share finished projects on Twitter/Google+/Facebook/email/whatever other sociable type apps you have installed on your Android device.
Have a bug to report or a feature request? Please do it here: http://littlegreenbugs.com/bugs/apps/countyplus/ or send me an email.
• Knitulator is made for knitting and crocheting
• You only need a #stitch-test (#tension sample), best in 10x10 centimetres or 4x4 inches. Knitulator calculates either in inches or in centimetres, the app transfers your personalized measurements in stitches and rows and vice versa, stitches and rows to measurements.
• The new #rowcounter shows you how much you have worked – or unraveld. Integrated in the projectlist you keep on track of your new DIY-project every time.
• Be mobile and flexible: knit and crochet, wherever and whenever you want. Save all important datas of your models and projects, Knitulator helps you and shows you all the information and data you need for your knitting and crocheting projects on way.
• Be sure: Calculate the most important measurements for all sizes (women, kids, men or footwear) and translate the different sizes according to these ones you are most familiar with (Europe, USA, UK, etc..).
• Be exact: Calculate in inches or in centimetres according to your preference and count what ypu really worked.
• Be creative: See ideas and inspirations for your new knitting and crocheting projects.
• Simplify your life with the new row counter functionality
Selfmade with love for you: We work to improve #Knitulator and to develop new functionalities. Share with us how Knitulator can help you even more with your knitting, crocheting or fashion ideas.
Follow us on www.facebook.com/knitulator or www.knitulator.com (blog is in German now, but will be translated in parts to more languages soon)
- A tool to design crochet patterns.
- A place to save and share your creations.
- A place where to find crochet patterns and take ideas from other crochet designers and lovers.
The design tool is very user friendly and allows you to create your own patterns or modify patterns from other users previously downloaded from crochetea social network.
Download the sample patterns and practice with the edit tool..
Enjoy and learn crocheting with Crochetea App
Super simple user interface, with a big friendly number to tell you what row you're on. Tap the screen at the end of a row to count up or down. The phone stays awake while you're on the counting screen, so you don't have to keep turning it back on again.
Counter designed for knitters to keep track of knitting work in mutliply projects. For each project, two counters are available: a row counter and repeat row counter to keep number of repeats in more complicated patterns. When repeat row number is set to 0 or remains empty, the repeats are not being increased.
If you have a 4 row repeat pattern, set "repeat row number" to 4 and check the box "link counters". The counter starts with number 0, since at the beginning you haven't made any row yet. After 1 row, click plus, counter will increase to 1, which means you have finished one row of your pattern. While making row number 4 the counters shows 3, after you finish 4th row and click plus, the counter will restart Row number to 0 and increase Repeat number to 1. That means you have finished your first repeat of the pattern and haven't done any rows of the next repeat yet. When you finish your 4 row repeat pattern and want to set a 6 row repeat pattern, simply change the field "repeat row number" to 6. When you don't want to use any complicated pattern anymore and just count the rows, uncheck the "link counter" box.
If you have any questions or ideas to make it more comfortable for you, simply email me.
Can be used also as standard counter to keep track of whatever needs to be tracked :)
-create new project
-set name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-update name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-delete each project from main counter screen (with confirmation)
-delete multiple projects from project list (with confirmation)
- Intelligent row counter (informs you of completion, stitch increase/decrease and pattern rows)
- Store photos and detailed notes of all your projects
- Import and edit all your Ravelry projects (Pro version only)
- View your Ravelry Stash (Pro version only)
- Store your knitting needle and crochet hook inventory
- Needle and hook size conversions between US and metric
- Yarn weight standards chart
- Calculate the amount you need for a substitute wool or yarn for your pattern
- A variety of light and dark themes
I'm constantly looking for ways to improve your experience, if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to email me.
Or better yet, come say hi in our group on Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitwits-for-android
NOTE: The free version is limited to storing 3 projects at a time and contains ads. The free version also does not integrate with Ravelry.
- Double-tap the empty pane above the counter to open a new PDF
- Swipe the left side of the screen or the top-left drawer icon to access profiles
- Hold the left button on the counter to set it to zero
- Hold the right button on the counter to increment by ten
Add multiple counters with custom colors and labels for those advanced projects.
• Up to 10 counters at a time
• Color and label counters individually
• Settable increment on each counter
• 1-touch increment / decrement
• Full-screen for easy viewing
1.91: added ability to backup data. Open menu and select "Backup App Data". Your app data will be queued for back up on google's cloud storage and when you install Knitting Stash on another phone or reinstall the app your data will be restored.
1.2: quick fix for Force Close in Counters tab.
0.9:added delete confirmation dialog
added Needed Shopping field to Projects. added ability to sort hooks by size or type.
If you need to consider the made ranks, you can do it, simply moving the slider of the counter with a finger. You can establish any indications of the counter, cancel raws, change the direction of knitting.
You can also create own register of your products. Create a new product, add to it images (schemes, patterns, photos) and details. For each detail its own counter will remember for you, how many you do raws.
If you want, you can knit with helps. For this purpose create your own description of the detail: once enter quantity of stitchs and raws, types of your yarns and patterns, increases of stitch and decreaces, and then you can knit, and the counter will remind you what you may do and when.
Are you always running out of fingers when counting things? Well it's time to put an end to that with Count! Count laps, reps, inventory, cars, people, shots of vodka or even nickels from your piggy bank!
-Shot counter (drinking games)
-Elegant design and multiple themes to choose from.
-Active homescreen widget for on the fly usage.
-Volume keys increase & decrease the count.
-Customizable increment number and a five digit display.
-Able to retrieve previous number value.
-Feedback with an audible click or vibration.
-Keep screen always on option.
-Count! is and always will be free!
Use this app to count anything countable, from inventory, customers, laps, to scores, votes. Up to 100 counters, assign button on the phone to count without touching the screen, optionally record time stamp for each count, email/share feature, counters are saved after exiting, score keeper for card games.
In-app purchase will allow you to upgrade to the pro version which has no Ads and supports save/load the counter definitions as well as importing from or exporting to csv files. The counter can also be customized to have different weight, a different increase/decrease by count for each click, different colors and notification sounds. For tablets you can have up to four columns so that you can display a lot of counters on one screen
Compatible with both tablets and phones. Supports both portrait and landscape orientation
Counter is available for Android Wear! Keep track of your counts using your favourite counting app, now on your watch!
Counter is a multi counter that allows you to keep track of all the important events of your life. Never forget again how many ping pong matches you have won.
Counter is the only Counter that supports decimal numbers!!
★ Use tally counter to:
• Quit bad habits, like smoke or procrastination
• Count won ping pong matches
• Count drinks sold and cars that passed by you
• Count the number of nights you went to the restaurant
• Keep track of the score on card and board games.
• Keep track of your diet
★ Counter allows you to:
✓ Create multiple tally counters
✓ Customize the color of each counter
✓ Set goals that you want to reach
✓ Check your statistics for each counter
✓ Export your counters statistics using a CSV file https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z11BL-2xsC4
✓ Export statistics for a specific counter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5nF3B05e8
✓ Generate funny random counters!
✓ Configure count increment value
✓ Support for negative values, like how many time you end the night sober :D
✓ Use our awesome widget
✓ Keep track of thing on your Android Wear!
★ A very special thanks to the translators:
• Patrick Studniarz, German
• Leonel Gomes, French
• Leave us an email if you want to help translate Counter to your language ;)
If you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
We appreciate your feedback, please rate us!
With love, KISS