* Choose between metric and U.S. measurements
* Choose between knitting or crochet projects
* Comprehensive list of projects to choose from (hats, tams, socks, mittens and gloves, sweaters, vests, stoles and wraps, comforters, afghans and baby blankets)
* Extensive choice of yarn gauges, finely partitioned
* Easy to use interface
* Direct link to The Yarn Company webstore to purchase wide variety of yarn in the correct gauge for your project
In landscape mode, tap on the right side to increase the count, tap on the left to decrease. You can reset the count by opening the menu and selection the option from there.
Best, it's free!
A quick primer on shortcuts:
Swipe up or down, or tap above and below the counter to add and remove rows as you work them.
Long-press to clear rows to zero.
Long-press on a pattern name to delete the pattern.
- Intelligent row counter (informs you of completion, stitch increase/decrease and pattern rows)
- Store photos and detailed notes of all your projects
- Import and edit all your Ravelry projects (Pro version only)
- View your Ravelry Stash (Pro version only)
- Store your knitting needle and crochet hook inventory
- Needle and hook size conversions between US and metric
- Yarn weight standards chart
- Calculate the amount you need for a substitute wool or yarn for your pattern
- A variety of light and dark themes
I'm constantly looking for ways to improve your experience, if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to email me.
Or better yet, come say hi in our group on Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitwits-for-android
NOTE: The free version is limited to storing 3 projects at a time and contains ads. The free version also does not integrate with Ravelry.
Super simple user interface, with a big friendly number to tell you what row you're on. Tap the screen at the end of a row to count up or down. The phone stays awake while you're on the counting screen, so you don't have to keep turning it back on again.