Keywords: shortener, shortening, share and track links, link-tracking, url-shortener, link-shortener, url-share, url-tracking, u4y
It is like TinyUrl or other short link generators.
Extremly usefull with twitter, facebook, netlog, wordpress, emails and even for forum posts.
LenovoEMC/Iomega Link Key Features:
- Access your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage from a local network or from the internet
- Upload and download files
- Open documents, such as Microsoft Word files and PowerPoint presentations
- Play music files or watch video files stored in your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device
- Search folders for documents on your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device
- Check the status messages and general information from your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device (some options are restricted to LenovoEMC/Iomega storage administrators)
Iomega Link System Requirements:
- LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device firmware 3.2.3 or later
- Android 2.3.3 or later
Notes, limitations and know issues:
- Once connected to a LenovoEMC storage, in order to get back to the list of devices you need to logout by tapping on the "logout" button on the top right corner of the application
- When canceling an upload or download, the currently active file will finish, then the operation will stop
- After searching files and renaming an item found on it the search results will be closed and the last accessed folder will be loaded on the Content Explorer
- Space usage information refers only to the internal phone/tablet main storage on some devices
Instead of workarounds like email or shortUrl services there will be only one single click. ~ Try it, it`s fun!
Here is how you set it up:
- With your first App start you get a random User Id. Point your browser at http://moli.favo.org and enter the User Id there.
- You will now see a personalized link: Drag that link to your bookmarks and your ready!
And this is how it works:
- Whenever you are on a website that you want to open on your mobile, click the bookmark. The bookmark will send the link of the website to MoLi which will save it for you.
- Open your MoLi App on your iPhone/iPad and that website is opened for you.
… Voila! No you can continue reading on the go, test a website or whatever you want to do with it :-)
There are some more features to make everything as easy as possible for you:
- If you prefer your System Browser over the internal browser, just flip the switch in the Settings and the MoLi App will open new links in your System Browser.
- See your link history in the App to re-visit old pages.
'nuff said – go n' enjoy!
You can also send URLs from the browser to URL Nibbler, by using the Share option and choosing the application on the list. This will even work with any other application that can share URLs.
Sometimes you receive a link and want to send it to someone or some other application, but usually you need to open a browser, select the URL, copy it to clipboard, open the desired application and then paste the link on it.
With "Share This Link!" you can easily do it, by just clicking on the link and selecting 'Share This Link!'.
Please, feel free to contact me with suggestions and complaints!
TAGs: share, link, compartilhe, compartilhar, compartir, url, tasty, bacon
BT Link supports SMS,SNS and caller ID/Name notification for LBA-T950.
- Text message(SMS)
- SNS (Twitter, Facebook)
- Incoming Call Reject/Mute
- Incoming Caller ID/Name
Some phones may not be compatible.
v 1.2 Fixed Facebook login fail
- After install Facebook app, cannot login facebook.
v 1.1 Fixed for HTC
- In call list, name was not displayed for outgoing call.
Quick & Easy Access to your D-Link IP Cam over both Mobile Phone and WiFi Networks, that is great for those on the go.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom control available for supported models.
- Snapshot feature allows you to save the camera image to your photos folder for use later.
- Your password details are saved securely, meaning you only need to enter them once,
and you can add as many cameras as you want.
- Compatible with Dynamic DNS services.
* In app purchase available, providing support for a range if IP cameras. Supported camera types below:
- Level One
Excludes DCS-950, DCS-950G, DCS-1110.
Please refer to 'http://www.eyespyfx.com/support.html#dlink_cams' for a list of supported models.
We value our customers, so if you have any questions or problems contact us using the support section of our website:-
SharePort Mobile lets you:
* Stream movies and music to your mobile device
* Play slideshows of your photos
* View documents directly on your mobile device
* Save files for offline playback by using the Favorites feature
* Upload photos and videos from your Camera Roll to your USB storage drive
To view the list of supported routers, please go to http://www.dlink.com/shareportmobileapp
Phone Link will let you dial numbers and send SMS's from your Tablet using your Android Mobile phone, and use your 'phone to share data from your tablet apps.
To use it you need to do the following;
1. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.
2. Pair the Tablet and Phone via Androids Bluetooth Settings menus.
3. Install Phone Link on both the 'phone and tablet.
4. Start Phone Link on the Tablet and select "Settings" from the menu.
5. Select your 'phone as the "Default Dialling Device".
6. Ensure Phone Link is running on *both* devices.
If your 'phone does not appear in Phone Links settings it usually means your tablet and phone have not been paired via bluetooth.
Please Note: You will need to confirm SMS message sending on your 'phone.
This application utilizes goo.gl for in App URL shortening and allows you to share the resulting link via any share App on your phone, such as facebook or twitter.
You can link your Google account to the App so that generated URL's are added to your link listings at http://goo.gl for tracking. This is optional, by default generic goo.gl links are generated that are not attached to a specific Google account.
You can pass Links/URL's from other applications into this app, shorten them and share them through other apps e.g. facebook, twitter etc.
If your Google account is linked you can view previously created goo.gl links and the click stats of those links. You can also click any previously created link and share it from the stats page.
The app also generates a QRcode of the resulting shortened URL and allows you to share this also through email, facebook or any other sharing app as well.
If you have any problems please let me know the issue and I will get it fixed.
More from developer
Hearing Saver is the simple way to avoid accidentally hurting your ears when plugging in or unplugging your Android device's wired or bluetooth headset. Hearing Saver operates in the background to protect your ears automatically. It uses very little resources, and simply waits for the signal that your headset has been unplugged or plugged in.
After initial setup, Hearing Saver should work without further input from you. To setup the app, open it. You will be presented with the Setup screen. It contains a number of controls, and they each interact to allow you to customize Hearing Saver's operation. From top to bottom:
- Media/Ringer Selector Buttons - These allow you to select what the two sliders, described below, control. If you have not enabled Ringer volume control, the Ringer radio button will be disabled.
- Plugged/Unplugged Sliders - These control the volume that will be set when the headset is plugged in or unplugged, respectively. The volume that these refer to is indicated by the Radio buttons at the top.
- Enable Ringer Volume Control Checkbox - This enabled/disables Hearing Saver's ability to set your device's Ringer/Notification volume. It is off by default so you don't miss a call!
- Save Last Unplugged Volume Checkbox - If this is checked, the bottom slider will be disabled and Hearing Saver will remember the last volume you manually set while the headset was unplugged, and reset to that volume when the headset is unplugged again.
- Bluetooth Detection - Enabled by default, this tells Hearing Saver to set your volume when a Bluetooth audio device is connected/disconnected.
This app is licensed under the Apache License. More information available at http://www.jakebasile.com/projects/hearing-saver/
-- Known Issues --
- Bluetooth Disconnect happens after a long delay. This is beyond my control, as it is a delay in my code receiving the broadcast.
- Only works on Unplug on the HTC Incredible. This is because HTC broke the standard method that I hook into in order to change the volume.
- Sometimes doesn't upgrade very well. If you are having problems, please try uninstalling and reinstalling.