* Remembers Billing Info: Kiwi automatically logs future incoming calls to previously billed projects and separates personal calls and overhead calls from billable calls. You can also log call notes in the comment field.
* Summarize Billed Calls: a real-time update of billable calls logged to projects/clients.
* Up to the Minute Data: When you log in to the Kiwi website you can obtain an up to the minute snapshot of your logged call activity organized by project with pie charts and graphs. Activity reports can be edited and printed as needed.
* Reports: Weekly "Activity" reports are emailed to you in PDF format to give you a snapshot of billing activity. At the end of each month you'll receive an "End of Month" report in PDF format detailing all calls by project/client numbers along with a CSV file to import into your billing system or submit to your accounting department as an expense report.
* Billing Backup: a beneficial report providing accountability to your clients by quantifying phone calls to them in an individualized report that can be slipped into your monthly client invoice to support your time charges. Kiwi helps you prepare your invoices quicker as the time involved determining which calls are billable and calculating the time is eliminated. As is the need to wait on itemized cell phone statements from your carrier.
* Manage Repeat Callers: Manage regular projects and clients by adding them to your "Favorites" list. The Favorites function links phone numbers to project/client billing codes. Just enter the billing information once, set as Favorite and Kiwi will automatically log set favorite number(s) to the predetermined billing structure.
* Billing Templates: Once you download the Kiwi Application onto your Smart Phone, go to the options menu and select the logging template compatible with your industry. As you receive calls you can begin logging call data in the appropriate fields. When you log a call Kiwi will remember the logged data and capture future calls and automatically organize them categorically.
* Separate Personal Calls: Personal calls are separated from billable calls by adding them to a "No Kiwi" list after the call has ended. Future incoming calls on the "No Kiwi" list will not generate a billing log prompt.
* Call Back: Kiwi logging is fast with a call back feature making it convenient to follow up with clients while on the go.
keywords: call logger, call logging system, call tracker, phone invoice, phone invoicing system, call usage recorder, usage billing, phone activity tracker, phone billing system, revenue generator, call capture, call manager, capture calls, save call information, phone call logger, business calls expense report, phone expense report, call expense organizer, phone call reports, call accounting software, phone accounting, invoice, phone usage monitoring,
phone expense manager, call accounting system, business call manager, business call tracker, bill clients for phone time, bill phone time, bill time, bill call time, phone call reports
More from developer
Download the New ONEWORLD App
Available for Both Android & iPhone
Featuring New Daily Updates!
- Win Free Bottle Service & VIP Contests Sound-Bar/Hearts
- Music Podcast Featuring Exclusive Mixes From Univision
- Updated Photo Galleries & HD Videos at Your Fingertips
- In App Chatroom | Meet New People!
- Exclusive Updates & Blogs
+ Much More!
Expect More From Your Nightlife | ONEWORLD
DJ KHAALIQ... Full Service A-List DJ | 2007 Mixtape Of the Year | CEO | Promoter | Published Journalist | Internationally Recognized | One of Chicago's most storied Street Jocks | Humble, Energetic & Hardworking.
Download this App for updates on DJ Khaaliq's, Chicago's & Chicago Metropolitan Area's Hottest Night-Life Events. For DJ Khaaliq Bookings, Events, Mixes, Mixtape Downloads, Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Website & all things Khaaliq Entertainment offers, download & enjoy...
The result: A place for people to hang their hat without losing their shirt; where napkins don’t cost extra, and the high fives and belly laughs are free. But what really sets Gusto Pizza Co. apart is the heart, soul and imagination that our customers bring into our doors and that we, in turn, bring to the plate. It truly is divine.
The firm specializes in the general practice of law, with its primary focus on personal injury, domestic, and criminal law. The firm has extensive experience in handling a full range of cases within each attorney’s area of expertise. As a result, Malouf & Malouf is able to provide representation equal to larger firms, but with the flexibility to handle both small and large matters with individual attention that can only be provided by a small firm.
The firm’s background and credentials are extensive. Among its legal family are graduates near the top of their law school class, a past president of their law school student body association, and a Jackson Young Lawyer of the Year. They have lectured on a number of topics within their field, and are highly acclaimed speakers within the law community.
The combined contributions of the members have made the firm a more complete law office, equipped to handle almost any type of litigation. The values and ethics instilled as a family and brought to the firm have produced an effective and successful legal team resulting in very favorable out of court settlements and trial verdicts.
The Putnam Law Office is a general practice law firm with an emphasis on trial practice, personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, American with Disabilities, family law, real estate, probate, corporations and debtor/creditor.
To meet those needs, we bring over 50 years of combined legal experience, knowledge and training. We have represented clients in a wide array of cases involving defamation, birth injuries, and wrongful amputations, delayed diagnosis of cancer, wrongful death. We utilize state of the art technology to compete with the corporations and insurance companies. Every piece of paper, every photograph, every diagram, every witness statement, is scanned in and stored in a safe digital environment that can be accessed immediately. Every email is answered and every phone call is returned. We speak "plain English" and provide regular updates on your case. We believe that communication is the hallmark of good client relations. In short, at our very core, we focus on each client's backgrounds, needs, and goals. That's where we start. With you. And we never stray from the idea that your needs set our course!