I install it every time I get a phone great all around
I like it because I'm good you really only see the true fun of this game when you actually get good at it. the speed increases along with the number of balls, points rack and the thrill is high
Simple and entertaining Simple yet great game for a little bit of time wasting.
Surprisingly addictive I was skeptical but liked the retro-sleek graphics and next thing I know, it's my go-to game! All that's lacking is the ability to disable sounds.
Very addicting A well designed game that I got for free on my iPod during a sale a long time ago. Now that I have an android device, I had to buy it. This is a must have in my opinion.
Okay I must be missing something here, looks nice, love the retro feel, three quids worth? The jury is out. Need a lite version to temps me back.
* Significantly reduced app size (with no loss of quality)
* Performance improved, and battery usage reduced.
* Added Google Play Game Services for Cloud Save, Achievements, Leaderboards and Quests.
* Unlock achievements to boost your mulitplier and score even bigger.
* Challenge your friends over Google+ head-to-head to beat your score.
* Added volume option
* Many other improvements.