Fun, but short Original twist to a well-known gameplay, but I only played for half an hour and I was done. The amount of levels is alright, but the length of most of the levels is disappointing. They do not need to be more inventive, just longer. Also, it's better to skip a few frames rather than allowing variable game speed in games where timing sometimes is everything. See delta time and rendering.
Cute and Fun I like this game but the controls are not good. Many times my leader iumped off a cliff or ran into an off limits, kill you on contact wall. Not a difficult game but not too easy either. The characters are well drawn and the music is awesome. Well worth my money, but those controls. Thats the only sticking point, although most of the time they work well. Its just the points when you get far in a level then your dude falls off a cliff when you only want him to get to the edge.
Fun, sweet and short Great concept and graphics, soundtracks are good, but short, we want more!
Good game, terrible function Can't believe I bought this piece of crap. The application is constantly unresponsive and crashed quite frequently. If the developers have any sense in them, they'll fix this. I wish I could have a refund based on that situation only. It's a fun game, I just hate this issue.
Great game. Controls are spot on and the puzzles are just hard enough to keep you going.
The levels somehow got a lot simpler as you went on, which makes the game feel very short. I didn't have any problems with the controls like some other people have.
* Rotate your device before launching to play in landscape/portrait.
* Update to Play Game Services v7 and support Lollipop 5.1
* 10%+ reduction in APK size with no loss of quality.
* Performance / memory size improvements.
* Support for Samsung MultiWindow on supported devices
* If you would like to help beta test future updates, please join the jakyl-vip Google Group and opt-in to the beta program and receive early access via Google Play as usual. More details in the Settings Toolbox.