really fun game! i really really like this game. my only gripe about it is how the game stretches everything depending on your rotation and screen shape. neither way looks quite right, ie, objects that look like they should be circles are not. doesn't stop me from playing it, though. UPDATE: there's a setting to fix that ^^ 5 stars now
Update Issues The new sensitivity feature is note quite refined enough for implementation. Anything over 1 makes the spirit guy jump all over the place. I think the "base line" sensitivity needs to be MUCH lower which may allow the higher settings to be more practical/usable.
Super Fun Game! So much fun and really reminiscent of geometry wars. My only issue is that the soft button pop up when I'm too close to the bottom of the screen. It throws me off. edit: no longer have this issue on the galaxy s6. still one of my favorite distractions
Great fun Addictive game, sucking 20 thingies into your 5th linked wormhole thingy is a thrill. 2 quite different game modes, each with an excellent electronic music backing, offer good value for money. I've played it for months and still am not bored.
Gotta have this game This is a super fun and yet challenging game. I've found myself staring at my s4 screen til I feel my eyes giving out. Got any other good ones we should know about?
Achievements Broken Achievements do not work. They do not unlock upon completion. I was signed in and I had an acitve internet connection. I logged out and back in but it didnt fix the problem
* Support for Lollipop / Android 5.0
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
* Support Samsung Multiwindow
* Replace Scoreloop with Google Play Game Services. Some functionality (challenges, reward characters) is disabled for the time being until a later update.
* Supports Achievements, Leaderboards and Cloud Save.
* Performance optimisations.
* Faster loading on lower powered devices.
* Many other miscellaneous improvements.
The follow up to the award-winning, best-selling Worms 2: Armageddon is here!