Great game! I love this game, it's great, simple, and fun. I was having problems with it at first, with it force closing on me and crashing; The developers were very quick to respond and very friendly about it.
really fun game! i really really like this game. my only gripe about it is how the game stretches everything depending on your rotation and screen shape. neither way looks quite right, ie, objects that look like they should be circles are not. doesn't stop me from playing it, though. UPDATE: there's a setting to fix that ^^ 5 stars now
Enjoyable game play Graphics excellent, easy interactions with the game itself, simple, smooth and seamless. Music & sound effects absolutely perfect. Love It!
Meh The concept of this game is great, too bad the controls are inaccurate to say the least. If you move faster than your spirit it losses your path, if you get near the edge of a level your spirit losses it's path and if you try to adjust the sensitivity (the only option for controls) it only makes these problems worse.
Awesome Great fun game design, with arcade action reminiscent of Geometry Wars, and a great soundtrack. Great time playing it thus far, I recommend trying it out.
Super Fun Game! So much fun and really reminiscent of geometry wars. My only issue is that the soft button pop up when I'm too close to the bottom of the screen. It throws me off. edit: no longer have this issue on the galaxy s6. still one of my favorite distractions
* Support for Lollipop / Android 5.0
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
* Support Samsung Multiwindow
* Replace Scoreloop with Google Play Game Services. Some functionality (challenges, reward characters) is disabled for the time being until a later update.
* Supports Achievements, Leaderboards and Cloud Save.
* Performance optimisations.
* Faster loading on lower powered devices.
* Many other miscellaneous improvements.
The follow up to the award-winning, best-selling Worms 2: Armageddon is here!