License checking //nexus 4 on Android M After buying this game I thought maybe I'd play it when I was out and didn't have internet. But oops, it needed to check my license.. AGAIN. (It had done so at home too) So basically a waste of precious money on a really good game but one that can't be played offline. Disappointed
Great game! I love this game, it's great, simple, and fun. I was having problems with it at first, with it force closing on me and crashing; The developers were very quick to respond and very friendly about it.
really fun game! i really really like this game. my only gripe about it is how the game stretches everything depending on your rotation and screen shape. neither way looks quite right, ie, objects that look like they should be circles are not. doesn't stop me from playing it, though. UPDATE: there's a setting to fix that ^^ 5 stars now
Enjoyable game play Graphics excellent, easy interactions with the game itself, simple, smooth and seamless. Music & sound effects absolutely perfect. Love It!
Meh The concept of this game is great, too bad the controls are inaccurate to say the least. If you move faster than your spirit it losses your path, if you get near the edge of a level your spirit losses it's path and if you try to adjust the sensitivity (the only option for controls) it only makes these problems worse.
Awesome Great fun game design, with arcade action reminiscent of Geometry Wars, and a great soundtrack. Great time playing it thus far, I recommend trying it out.
* Support for Lollipop / Android 5.0
* Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
* Support Samsung Multiwindow
* Replace Scoreloop with Google Play Game Services. Some functionality (challenges, reward characters) is disabled for the time being until a later update.
* Supports Achievements, Leaderboards and Cloud Save.
* Performance optimisations.
* Faster loading on lower powered devices.
* Many other miscellaneous improvements.