Mobi-Remit is an international money transfer app that uses your phone's internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) to let you send money to any mobile or bank account in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania using your MasterCard or Visa.
The app also allows you to pay bills and send airtime to Kenya mobile and can be used from anywhere in the world.
It is instant, simple and secure.
You can make transfers to:
• All Mobile Wallets in Kenya (M-Pesa, Airtel, Equitel...)
• All Bank Accounts (Kenya)
• MTN Mobile Money (Uganda)
• Vodacom Mobile Money (Tanzania)
• Pay Bills - Kenya (KPLC, Nairobi Water, HELB, GoTV, DSTV, Star Times, ZUKU)
• Buy Airtime - Kenya (Mpesa/Airtel...)
NOTE: We will be adding more channels soon. Please feel free to make suggestions to email@example.com ; for any channels/services that you feel ought to be included.
WHY USE MOBI-REMIT:
• INSTANT: Funds are credited to your recipient's mobile or bank account instantly.
• SIMPLE : It is very easy to use as upon sign-up, you only need to add and verify your MasterCard or Visa (this is a one-time process).
Thereafter, should you need to send money; you will simply input the recipient mobile or bank account number and the amount that you need to send and hit the "send" button. The funds will instantly reflect on the recipient's mobile or bank account.
• SECURE: Mobi-Remit uses the strongest industry standard SSL certificates for all our data encryption as well as a suite of proprietary security algorithms to ensure that all information stored or transmitted is secured.
• NO HIDDEN CHARGES: There's no extra charge (forex or otherwise) to make transfers other than what is displayed.
• SUPPORT: We offer round-the-clock support via live chat on www.mobi-remit.com or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
• CONVENIENT : You no longer need to physically visit a money transfer agent. You can make the transfer anytime and anywhere (even from the comfort of your home; 24/7). Your recipient also does not need to physically travel to a collection point; as the money is easily accessible on their mobile wallets.
- Send money to Mpesa (instant).
- Send money to a bank account in Kenya in real-time.
- Payoneer to Mpesa
- Debit Card or Credit Card to Mpesa
- App to M-pesa
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, issues, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on Twitter:
or like our Facebook Page: