This simply lights up your SCREEN ONLY at full brightness when pressed. Its as simple as that!
★ Tiny file size.
★ No camera? No problem.
★ From the makers of the very popular Digital Alarm Clock and Brightest Flashlight applications.
The permissions are to show some ads to support development.
Zabamobile prides itself on offering outstanding support to its users. If you experience any issues or would like to offer feedback, don't hesitate to drop us an email.
1. UNIQUE: This is the only flashlight app which turns off automatically! The application detects when you place the phone in your pocket and immediately turns the light off, thus saving your phone's battery life.
2. RARE: It's an optionally ad-free flashlight app (ads can be disabled in the app's settings)
• Automatically turns off the light when you place the phone in your pocket or when you close the lid
• An option to use either the LED or the screen backlight (setting it to maximum brightness) as light sources
• Optionally ad-free (ads can be disabled in the settings screen)
• Home screen widgets of 3 different sizes + 1 lock screen widget.
• Ability to keep the LED after closing the app or locking the screen
• Fully configurable
• Very bright - probably the brightest flashlight in the market
free flashlight app, smart, tiny, easy, handy, light, flashlight widget, light widget, camera LED widget, camera LED, adfree, add free, ad-free, no ads, noads, addfree, home screen widget, lock screen widget, best, bright, brightest, flash, flashing, lig
**This version does not work on Ice Cream Sandwich**
Use your phone as a flashlight!
Torch is an open source utility which uses your phones LED camera flash as an LED flashlight. For phones without a camera flash, Torch will turn the screen white.
Tested on Nexus S.
If Torch does not work on your phone, please mention your phone model and check back for an update.
android.permission.CAMERA - Lets Torch use the camera flash.
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - Lets Torch keep the screen on.
Known to work on:
Acer Liquid MT
myTouch 3G Slide
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro
Not yet fully working or does not work on:
Motorola Defy (possible fix in a future release)
Droid X (possible fix in a future release)
Some or all Motorola phones: issue with LED flash modes (possible fix in a future version)
View the source code at http://code.google.com/p/torch/
Get the brightest, fastest, and most feature rich front light with video camera zoom for phones & tablets. The app uses the front camera light on the device as a camera light and then allows you to zoom in! Plus you can setup a timer so that the light turns off after a few minutes as well. You can also use your camera zoom flash light when the area is dim. There are many ways you can use the torch flashlight!
How can you use the front light? Let us count the ways!
*Set light timer - light up room
*Use torch to open doors in low light
*Find things in purse
*Find keys in the dark
*Read in dark
*Replace backyard bulb at night
*walking to your car at night
*During a power outage
*Hiking or outdoors
*SOS during emergencies
*Torch Light Activates Instantly
*Front Light With Video Zoom (Must Have)
*Strobe Light Effect with Speed Control
*Clap For Light On/Off Control
*Flip Device On/Off Control
*Multiple Tap Light On/Off
*Energy Saving Light
*Set Custom Light Timing
*Adjust LED Brightness Using Slider
Special Feature: Flash light + Video Zoom View
Few example of where to use light with zoom feature: Need to read the label on the back of the washer or zoom torch light to back of TV and read serial number for repair. Ability to Zoom in with light is extremely helpful in hard to reach places.
Uses camera flash light (on devices that supports it) or light screen (on other devices). It will really make your life brighter ;)
- strong/bright light on all devices
- automatically switches to screen light when camera is not present / not supported / or used by other apps
- quick support
For any problems/feature request contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- added mode selection menu (menu key or soft menu key)
you can try mode1 or mode2
<< permissions >>
This permission only be working in korea. (ads system)
* READ_PHONE_STATE : Click Through Protection System
* GET_TASKS : advertise scheduling
Tested on :
HTC G2/Desire Z
Pantech VEGA X
Pantech VEGA Racer
REGZA Phone IS04
REGZA Phone T-01C
SAMSUNG Galaxy S2
SAMSUNG Nexus S
SAMSUNG Galaxy Note
SAMSUNG Galaxy Nexus
LG Nexus 4
LG G2 (mode2)
LG Vu3 (mode2)
In short, Simple is the best!
torch, electric torch, flashlight, linterna, portable searchlight, hand lamp, flash lamp, ree flashlight, LED
- Easy-to-use interface
- Use Different colors for your screen light
- Uses the highest intensity level of your phone's LED to ensure maximum brightness
- Choose to use the LED of your phone. LED light is accompanied by a variety of flashlight designs to choose from
- Change the intensity and the colors of the Screen Light by using swipe gestures
- Pick from a variety of lights and bulbs that match your mood
- Rave all you want with cool Glow Sticks
We hope you like our app, and we want to keep them free for you. In order to do that, we are using a search service to generate some revenue from this app. The app might add an icon, a bookmark link and browser homepage on your device, but you can always remove them easily. Of course, we would be even happier if you choose to use them! Thanks for your support!
ScreenTorch is the app to guide you in the dark, providing you torch like facility via your phone's screen.
ScreenTorch provide following facilities.
- Full screen torch light.
- Random color.
- Police light.
- Choose new color from color picker.
- Widget for quick start
We would appreciate your valuable feedback. If you like this app then share with others.
If you find any problem please contact us at email@example.com
- Brightest and most powerful light possible
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight
- also uses your full screen as a light source (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
This app controls your device's camera LED to make it act as a torch (flashlight). That's it.
* LG Nexus 5 (with Kit Kat 4.4)
* LG Nexus 4 (with Jelly Bean 4.2.1)
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus (with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.2)
* HTC EVO 3D (with Gingerbread 2.3.4)
Also noted to work on:
* Samsung Galaxy S II
* Samsung Galaxy W
* Samsung Galaxy Note
* Samsung Galaxy Note II
* Samsung Nexus S
* Motorola Droid II
* HTC Wildfire
* HTC Droid DNA
Thanks for all who's let us know if this worked for their device (or not)!
Note: The additional permission for widget support in 1.1 (SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW) is to work around limitation on some devices' cameras (notably my own Samsung Galaxy Nexus), where a preview surface needs to be present for the camera's LED torch mode to be effective.
P.S.: The source code is open, hosted on github (https://github.com/santa4nt/Galaxy-Torch).
*HTC Desire may not be compatible with this app.
Easy Torch Light
Police Light with police siren
Police car light with siren
Party LED Light
Flash Blink Light
LED Color light With Blinking
Key words: flash light, torch, strobe Light, bright Torch Light, flashlight, LED,LED Light, Camera Light, Police light, Police siren.
The app has 2 modes
1. TORCH - The Camera flash is used to make your phone a bright torch.
2. DISCO - The Camera flashes on and off and groovy beats played, so you could disco.
The Disco Light along with audio is an awesome way to turn things around when the group/get-together turns boring.
Don't wait for a party/music to flash your lights. Create a party with Disco torch.
The Torch Light is bright and lets you look into the darkest corners/movie theater/unlit roads/Trekking trails. If your phone is waterproof, you can turn on the torch light/ flash underwater as well :D
Disclaimer: Strobe lights can cause epileptic seizures in people who are sensitive to flashing lights. Do not point it at anyone's face.
- Love and Light :)
Update 1.1 -- screen orientation lock.
Update 1.7 - AdIquity
- Camera LED flashlight: Use camera LED as a light source.
- Touch Activated Torch - By touching the screen the LED switches on and off
- Shake Activated Torch – By shaking the phone the LED Switches on and off
- Wave Activated Torch – By waving the hand on the sensor the LED switches on and off.