Carbonatic is a social network, for everyone. Three principles guide us:
Social media should be secure.
• Social networks host multiple ads and as many as 70 trackers per network. Popular networks profile your location, behaviour and other browsing activity. Carbonatic blocks this unwanted content by default and keeps count.
Social media should be agile.
• We misunderstand each other when we are distracted and overwhelmed. Carbonatic's design allows for simplicity and actual conversation. Consistently formatted feeds let you focus on what's being said, instead of the loudest voice.
Social media should be private.
• Carbonatic's many privacy features, including "Private Posts", "Keyword Filters" and "Content Warnings" provide a deeper level of protection. Our network is built by a team of privacy focused, performance oriented pioneers.
We’re kind of social media fans.
• We like that social networks connect everyone. They make personal life just a little more pleasurable. And people can share anything.
• Yet, social media has its problems. It's the internet's best way to connect. But it has barely changed since inception. It has never evolved.
• We get overwhelmed by too many people talking. The most important stuff gets buried. Our tone is misinterpreted and our thoughts are misconstrued. And we're addicted to checking our feed over and over again.
So we started an app to save social media.
We're worried that without fixes, we will abandon social media for real-time tools that favour speed over thoughtfulness. But we know there is a need for both.
This will be hard. We're starting small and trying to get the fundamentals right. At the same time, we know that social media's problems can be fixed.
Join Carbonatic today and change the face of social media forever.