Here’s what people are saying about the original School Psychology Tools for iPhone:
“I have used every aspect of this software. I find it critical for the ‘in action’ behavior observation of a child in crisis, psych reports, and keeping track of my contacts with parents and students. There are too many great features to list. The developers are amazing and want to make this an amazing program that serves the needs of psychologists throughout the state. They added features that help many of our colleagues do their job more effectively. Not only do I endorse it as a Psychologist, but I believe simple tools like this are more effective then the generic software districts purchase for the masses of employees.”
Los Angeles Association of School Psychologists - President 2011-12
LAUSD Support Unit North - Psychological Services
“Everything about this app is great! It is user friendly, gives us the tools we need and provides an organization system to keep our evals straight. I plan on using it for all of my evals and recommending it to all of my students. I love this app!”
-Kara E. McGoey, PhD, NCSP
Associate Professor of School Psychology
Dr. McGoey has published over 30 scholarly papers and presented numerous times at national conferences on the topic of behavioral assessment and intervention.
“School Psych Tools is like a swiss army knife. In addition to an observation app, there are a whole set of functions including an age calculator, to do list, calendar, and deadline tracker. The app has ensured that School Psychologists have considerably lightened their load going into and out of schools.”
- Dan Florell, Ph.D., NCSP
Assistant Professor, Eastern Kentucky University
On the web: www.mindpsi.net
- Plan your interventions, evaluations and reevaluations using built-in and fully customizable templates.
- As you check off certain key tasks (such as “Obtain Consent”), the due date and the status of a student are automatically updated accordingly.
- Monitor the status of an individual student, or track deadlines for your entire caseload with ease.
- Change the length of time allowed for completing evaluations and the length of time between reevaluations, depending on the laws of your country or guidelines of your province or school.
- Sort your students by Name, Evaluation Due Date, School, Grade, or Teacher.
- Observe and report multiple behaviors, over multiple days using Interval, Duration, Frequency and ABC direct observation recordings.
- Email or print reports with tables and graphs for easy inclusion in your report.
- Manage frequently occurring tasks (such as “Calls to Make”) using the To-Do List. Give yourself Due Dates for completing individual tasks that can appear on your Calendar.
- Manage events such as meetings and testing appointments from the Calendar, which is kept separate from your personal Calendar.
- View all of today's events, deadlines, and tasks on one page for a quick glance at your day ahead. From the menu, you can easily see how many items remain on your list for today.
- Write a quick Note or record a Voice Note!
- Use a free Dropbox account to export/import data to securely backup your app in situations of a lost, stolen or damaged device.
- Use helpful Gadgets including a Stopwatch, Normal Distribution Curve Calculator and Age Calculator, all without leaving the app!
- Android 2.2 or later
- Free space on internal storage. Student data is stored on the device (not on an SD card, where it could be read by other apps). We recommend having 100 MB or more available.
Let Us Lighten Your Load.
Satellite Safari is your tour guide to the universe of satellites that humanity has launched into orbit around our home planet. And later this year, it will become your personal gateway to a real satellite in orbit that you can take pictures and send broadcasts from!
Satellite Safari is the official app of the SkyCube mission. The SkyCube satellite launched to the International Space Station on January 9th, 2014. It deployed from the ISS on Febrary 28th, 2014. And soon, you'll be able to request your own images of the Earth, and broadcast your own radio messages from orbit as "tweets from space", using this Satellite Safari app on your iPhone or iPad. For more information on the SkyCube project, go to www.skycube.org.
The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) writes: "My tests of the app were positive. No crashes, no surprises... A very cool app, which will only become more useful this fall when the SkyCube features ramp up." Here's the full review:
You can use Satellite Safari to learn more about the International Space Station and many hundreds of other satellites already in orbit. Satellite Safari will tell you where to find them in the sky, when they'll pass overhead, and where they are orbiting over Earth right now.
Satellite Safari can show you the spacecraft that will pass over your location at any given time. You can even get a "bird's eye view" from a satellite itself, and see the Earth from orbit exactly as the satellite sees it!
Satellite Safari updates its satellite orbit data from celestrak.com automatically every day. All satellites include facts and figures computed for your precise GPS location, and updated every second. Many satellites also include descriptions that give you the mission's history, purpose, and more.
Satellite Safari's simple user interface and super high accuracy make it an invaluable tool for exploring the spacecraft in orbit around our home planet. Please feel free to contact us at www.southernstars.com if you have further questions. We hope you enjoy using Satellite Safari!
More from developer
Learn languages faster. Prep for exams anywhere. Teach your kids anytime. Even entertain yourself with fun trivia. Versatility is it's middle name.
Download from 800+ hand selected Editor's Picks. Direct access to millions of Quizlet.com, Flashcard Exchange, and StudyStack sets. Import from ProProfs, CSV, and more. You can even record audio for your flash cards! Did I mention versatility?
Flash Cards are perfect for:
+ SAT, LSAT, MCAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEIC
+ Kids: Math, Alphabet, Coins, Sight Words, Shapes, Colors
+ Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Greek, Morse Code
+ Advanced Placement (AP), Nursing, Psychology, Computers, Arts & Literature, Law, Pilot Training
+ 65+ Fun Facts & Trivia We have it all.
Don’t pay up to $50 for a single set of cards when you can have it all on your phone with FlashCards. Download and smarten up quick, today!
FlashCards is the most advanced application of it's kind. Find out why it is one of the highest rated apps of all time. Can you find the hidden features?
FlashCards To Go is the first cross platform application. You can study on your iPad one minute, swap on your computer the next, or even on a friends browser. FlashCards To Go is available for iPad, Android, webOS, Mac App Store, Windows Desktop, Chrome App Store, and Safari. With the Online Tools for cloud storage, they all synch up making sure you have access anywhere and any time.