Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
Write for Android stores all your writings safely and remembers the last position you stopped writing. You can just start over where you left off when opening the app next time.
It does not come with any kind of cloud backup, text lay-outing or other fancy stuff. Just plain text editing.
Do you like Write for Android but want an online solution? Check out my new app Write for Dropbox here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leihwelt.android.write2
Use the built in copy&paste functions of Android Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich to make the most use out of Write for Android! You can select text passages, cut, copy and paste.
See it on a real device using fullscreen mode:
This is similar to "Pop for iOS" and comparable text editors that take on ZEN writing on your mobile phone.
JotterPad X gives you the creative space for your ideas to flow. We push the boundary of our design to create a comfortable yet inspiring platform to write on. The result, an exquisite experience which simply cannot be achieved with word processor and note-taking tool.
JotterPad X has one of the best tools for writing in Android. The app incorporates essential features such as undo, redo, night mode, finding phrase, versions. Other features which are newly introduced include: pop up research (dictionary/thesaurus), auto-save, text styling and Markdown. JotterPad X also has full Dropbox integration.
JotterPad X is now available in smartphone, 7 inch tablet and 10 inch tablet optimized for Android Kitkat.
Disclaimer: JotterPad X has paid features. Please look at the #In App Purchase carefully before downloading. JotterPad X only runs well on newer devices (e.g. Nexus 7, Nexus 5, Galaxy S4, S5). It does not support older devices like Galaxy Star, Galaxy Chat.
✓Full featured distraction-free plain text editor
Undo & Redo, Phrase finding, Night Mode#, Live word count and Markdown preview (.md)#.
Also include auto hiding actionbar and locking screen# for viewing pleasure.
✓Access Dropbox and local text files (.txt, .md, .fountain)
Built in file manager system to access local documents.
Full Dropbox Integration, access anywhere on the go even while offline. (No syncing required)
Auto save document and retrieve previous versions instantly.
✓Typeface and style customisation
Better writing experience by adjusting text fonts, margin, line spacing and text alignment.
✓Share and export
Share document as plain text, text file, HTML, RTF or export it as PDF#.
✓Extended keyboard bar
Adds a bar to the top of your normal keyboard for additional buttons and some frequently used markdown syntax.
Compatible with physical and Bluetooth keyboard including shortcut keys. (E.g. ctrl + Z for undo)
Right-to-left (RTL) supported on Android 4.2 or above.
✓Popup Dictionary and Thesaurus# at your fingertips
Save your time to switch between apps in order to look up a word in dictionary or thesaurus.
✓Premium features (Creative In App Purchase)
Unlocked features include Thesaurus, Night Mode. Lock Screen, Remove PDF watermark, Retrieve Versions, Markdown Preview and Lots of joy.
For more information,
# Only on Creative Version
* Useful for NaNoWriMo
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
All your files are saved in the directory of "/sdcard/PowerWriter"
Title and text styles
More features in the future
. . .
write writer richtext richedit note notes memo notepad word processor
Or using cordial handwriting to say hello to your friends?
Try this app :-)
PS. Free Version = Ad supported.
- Cross-platform : iOS Support（https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/genial-writing/id789633898）
- Dropbox Sync, Backup/Restore
- Export to JPG & PDF
- Note Preview Mode : Page, First 3-Line
- Sharing memo with friends via email, messaging app and facebook.
- Copy/Paste between notes in the application. System Clipboard - text only.
- Widget 4x1,4x2(Paid Version Only) 4x3,4x4(All Version)
2 permissions for app:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Save file in SD Card.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Get DeviceID(IMEI) for reg-code
2 permissions for Advertisement:
You can curl the page like in a regular notepad, and then it will save the current note and open a new one. You can share notes via email, bluetooth or even via facebook.
NoteMaster support both handsets and tablets. If you running this on your phone, you can use it to take any kind of notes, shopping list or quickly write down phone numbers.
For tablets, there is much more space. You can even take your college notes with NotesMaster and draw figures with your finger.
It has a very nice interface and it's very handy to use. Try it and have fun..
-Nice graphics and interface
-curl the page to save
-type and draw
-supports handsets and devices in full screen
-auto saves on exit
HOW TO USE NOTEMASTER
In the notes list, press and hold a note item, it will pop up a delete menu.
The notepad interface is not difficult. There are three icons at the top which allows you to switch between pencil, eraser and type mode. Also you can delete the current note by tapping on the 'delete' icon.
You can press menu button to save the current note and go to a new one, or just press the back button, it will automatically save the note when you exit. Also there is a curled corner at the bottom. You can curl the page from your finger by drawing a gesture at the bottom area.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA firstname.lastname@example.org
if you post your problems, comments here; I have no way to replay
Scribble Pad is simple to use and fairly intuitive. It provides the following functionality:
* Add widgets on the home screen for your notes. Can display thumbnail of your notes on your home screen and go right to the note by clicking on them.
* Create simple one page notes or even multi-page notes
* Save notes for access in the future. Easily access your previously saved notes through thumbnails.
* Change thickness of the strokes (Thin, Medium, Thick)
* Easily select different colors
* Supports both portrait or landscape mode
* Simple convenient on screen buttons and menu items to help you manage and maintain your notes
* Notes can be stored on external (if available) or internal storage
* Note pages are stored in png format
The app is free so it doesn't hurt to give it a try. If you feel this app is helpful and useful and would like to support future development consider making a donation by clicking on your phone's menu button and selecting the Donate option.
** Warning - clicking on the Clear Data button for this app in your phone's Manage Application menu will delete all previously saved notes in internal storage. **
** In order to have the functionality to use widgets, the app must not reside on the SD card of your phone. **
Zoho Writer is a powerful rich-text editor for Android devices. This App allows you to create impressive documents seamlessly with its intuitive user interface and rich set of features. You can either save these documents in local device in MS Word format or push it to cloud devices like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox. This app also allows you to open MS Word documents in your device.
User can easily access and edit documents from Cloud Services like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox.
What Zoho Writer App provides for users
Rich Text Editing features
Ø Supports formatting of text which includes Font type, Font size, Bold, Italic and Underline, Fore color and Background color.
Ø Create hyperlink, comments for text and bookmarks.
Ø Additional features like paragraph spacing and word count
Ø Insert images from Camera and Gallery
Ø Create lists with various header signs/numbers to fit your choice
Ø Cut/Copy and Paste operation
Ø Unlimited Undo/Redo operation
Ø Create Table with built-in Stylish table theme
ØUse this App anywhere, even offline to create documents
Ø Easy to move documents around different services using drag and drop feature
Ø Free Handwritten drawing or diagram that can be inserted into your document
Ø Convert Text to Speech and Speech to Text
Ø Zoom in and out of document content
Ø Supports viewing list of documents either in list or grid view
Ø Supports sending of document via email from dashboard
Ø Supports pushing of document to Cloud Storages like Zoho Docs, Google Drive and Dropbox
Ø Supports saving of documents in different formats like doc,docx,rtf,odt,txt,html and pdf
Ø Supports Google Cloud Print
BookWriterLite is a simple, flexible, and cost-effective application to write books/notes/draw diagrams etc on your Android Phone/Tablet.
You can write a book, diary, novel, story and export it as a PDF.
Many people, at least once in their life, have thought about writing a book.
The goal isn't always to spread an idea. Sometimes the goal is to make
something that gives your ideas substance and allows them to travel.
Users of free versions can use only 4 pages. Please support our work by buying paid version.
- Write and Organize Books/Notes/Stories for Android Phones/Tablets.
- Complete data is stored locally on the device.
- Handwritten notes can be saved inside paint book.
- Book PDF can be generated and viewed with any PDF reader.
Please Note: You need to install a PDF reader to view PDF on the Phone.
- Pages can be bookmarked and the Table of Content is generated automatically.
- Images and Notes can be embedded inside the page.
- Book can be protected by password.
- Book Cover can be customized by the user.
- User can share books with friends via Email.
- PDF can be saved on External Storage.
- Resizing of image might fail on some phones.We are in processing of fixing it and will release an update soon.
If you have any compatibility issue on your phone/tablet please contact us at email@example.com.
Please visit http://www.easybookwriter.com for more information.
Keywords: write a book bookwriter write notes paint handwritten notes
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It's easy. You just have to press "start" and the app gives you the first prompt to start writing your story. Choose the one that you most like and fire up your writing. Then, every minute (or the time you choose in the app settings) the app will give you a new prompt for you to add new ideas, words, characters, sentences, places or actions to the plot. Quite a challenge to turn your writing into a game!
THIS APP IS GOING TO MAKE YOU...
• Improve your writing. The best way to learn how to write is writing, and you're going to write a lot.
• Write everywhere. You will make the most of the time by sparking your creativity.
• Inspired. Forget about creative blocks and carry always the muses with you.
• Get fun. Because writing must be funny and when we enjoy, everything gets easier.
• Motivated. With this app, writing is like a game and you will want to write daily.
WRITING TIPS TO USE THIS APP:
• Relax. Let yourself go and don't fix the text as you write. You will have time to check it out later.
• Find your own rhythm. The time between the story steps is 1 minute, but you can change it and adjust it to your style of writing.
• Try out. If you don't like the first prompt, don't worry. Try different options to trigger the spark.
• Don't censor yourself. Write the first thing that comes to your head, no matter what. Free your creativity.
• Persevere. Write every day. Writing is like any other discipline: it takes practice, practice and more practice.
• Share. Use the app to create a longer story and share it in the NaNoWriMo writing marathon.
• Have fun. Use the app exercises as a game. This way your writing will flow easily and the result will be better.
• Enjoy your ideas in company. You can also use the app with your friends and create great stories together step by step.
Improvise and experience free writing is now funnier than ever. Great for all kind of writers, young and old. You will never fear the blank page again. Express your creativity and have fun.
Write offers both a minimalist writing interface that allows you to focus on what you are currently writing and a proper Android 4.0+ style interface for managing your notes/journal entries.
It has the features which should be in an Android text editor: clean interface, word count, proper Android appearance and searching your notes.
It is one of CNET's "Best Android notepad apps for students".
✔ Fullscreen mode
When you want to focus you can hide the action bar and go to the fullscreen mode. In this mode you will see just your writing (and the onscreen keyboard if you are using it). There is an additional fullscreen view mode, where you can read text with editing disabled.
✔ Automatic Saving
Notes save when you go back to the main screen, when you switch to another App or go to the Home Screen.
✔ Word and Character count
So you can keep track of how much you've written. View statistics via the menu.
✔ Quickly create new versions of notes
You can create a copy of a note at the tap of a button. And delete notes (after confirmation) quickly.
You can export notes in HTML format to your external storage/SD card (ideal if you want to edit them in Word/Pages/OpenOffice Writer).
✔ Easy note/journal entry management
Notes are ordered by standard last-edited-first order and with a tap of your left thumb you can filter by date. In the latest version you can also order by creation date (Journal style). You can also do a text search to locate particular notes/entries.
✔ (Bluetooth) Keyboards
Keyboards work really well with Write. With a physical keyboard the fullscreen mode really is fullscreen (or as close as Android allows). Keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
✔ Onscreen keyboard
Auto-correct is enabled (with a physical keyboard it is disabled) for more accurate writing.
Using Android's share feature Write is ideal for the preparation of blog entries, emails or other text. Just tap on share to send it to many applications:
Works really well with...
But should work in similar applications too. It uses a standard Android sharing 'Intent'.
If you are a Dropbox user checkout Write Notebook as this offers full background sync, support for phones and a new interface.
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad