It can be configured to display time, date, battery and weather information. The layout of the widget is highly customizable through the layout editor.
Barcode Battery Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsug6jQ3o4
Use custom fonts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ou_kaXfyiU
Thanks to Willie (http://www.rgddesigns.com) for the Youtube promo video!
* Simplified Chinese
* Traditional Chinese
Explanations for the permission requests:
** android.permission.VIBRATE **
used in the layout editor to give feedback that an item has been dragged
** android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION **
used by the weather service to get your coarse location and retrieve the weather for it
** android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE **
needed to determine if the weather data can be fetched
** android.permission.INTERNET **
needed to actually retrieve the weather data and to get the name of the location you are
** android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED **
needed to be able to wait until the phone booted before initializing
** android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
to gain access to your SD card and save the preferences to it
** android.permission.GET_TASKS **
used to determine if the home screen is currently active. This is used by the automatic rendering option
** android.permission.CHANGE_COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE **
To enable / disable widget sizes
** android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE **
To support WiFi variables
** android.permission.READ_CALENDAR **
To support calendar events
** com.android.vending.BILLING **
To support In-App donation
** de.devmil.minimaltext.permission.USE_DIRECT_CALL_ADDON **
allows Minimalisitc Text to use the Minimalistic Text direct call addon (if it is installed)
If you have any problems, write me an email!
Now with Buzz Launcher support! Minimalistic Text can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
Please don't use the comments for feature requests or bugs. You can write me an email (email@example.com). (Of course you still can rate lower due to bugs or missing features)
1) add a Locale variable to your layout and set the variable name (click it)
2) in Tasker select Plugins -> Minimalistic Text for an action
3) Click "Edit", a new activity starts
4) enter the name of the variable and the text that should be displayed for this variable (you can use Tasker variables)
You can get support here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2516913
Just install this App and click on "Enable Battery Percent". Then reboot. You can uninstall the App afterwards. The setting will remain.
No root needed!
You can only see the battery percent text, if the battery is empty enough. (White text on white battery!)
Do I need a rooted device?
No, should work on any 4.4+ device :)
Can you change the text-color?
Sorry, this is impossible with a simple app like this one, because the color is hard-coded in SystemUI.apk. You need to decompile that apk, edit one line of source code and then recompile it. Actually, I don't plan to do this, because I don't like to change system-apps. Also, the OTA-Updates from google would fail after that and it would require root.
After removing the app the percentage is still there.
That's because the app changes a system setting. The app does NOT display the battery itself!
I uninstalled the App. Now I want to disable the percent display.
OK, just install the App again, uncheck the setting and uninstall it.
* Pro version available on the market *
Adds support for more customization of the different texts of the widget (color, size, ...)
* If you like this application, buy the pro version *
This widget is designed to be lightweight and have as little impact on your battery life and device's performance as possible!
Available in 12 languages :
- French (Français)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Spanish (Español)
- German (Deutsch)
- Japanese (日本語<)
- Korean (한국어)
- Portuguese (Português)
- Russian (Русский)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Polish (Polski)
- Danish (Dansk)
For more information you can visit my blog.
* note : the time and weather on top of the screenshot is an other widget - Beautifull Widgets - I recommend you try it ! *
- Six different types of movement (Default, Spirally, Swirly, Tangent, Wirly & Curly)
- 11 colour sets (Default, Spectrum, Noise, Rainbow etc)
Setting it as a wallpaper:
Settings > Display > Wallpaper > Live Wallpaper > Glowing Snake Live Wallpaper > Set wallpaper
P.S. If you like this app don't forget to rate it :)
- Based on the AMD RenderMonkey Shader "Snake Effect"
- Uses the libgdx framework
A mix of 12 such patterns are included, like "Pyramid building warper". Sound technology was used to move the blocks for the great pyramids, according to Egyptian legends. The music in the video is "Thoth" by "Lone ranger". Thoth was the architect, who layed the plans for the great pyramids in Egypt.
This app has a mystical and mind elevating effect, which makes this live wallpaper very suitable for meditation or just relaxing, while watching the shifting patterns.
You can enjoy this free version for as long as you want, but the full version has much more features! You can choose between 12 different Ultra warper patterns, like "Rolling snake" and "Alien implant remover"! You can also create your own Ultra warper patterns by choosing the number of warpings and the warping seed. You will also be able to adjust the colors, the speed and much more. Battery saving functionality is included in the full version and it has no commercials.
Well – wonder no more!
Download this simple, stylish, and elegant fantasy live wallpaper and get a detailed (if maybe unscientific) simulation of what’s happening on the night sky after you’ve gone to bed.
Please note that I've also developed a fitting Go Launcher theme for this live wallpaper (search for Sky Black Theme Go Launcher Ex).
Free Version Features:
• A Lindworm*: Your very own mystical creature – the fearsome if slightly cute lindworm – helping you to keep your desktop free from all those nasty stars that are trying to occupy all the available space with their shininess.
• Star counter: A permanent local highscore counter (will be reset if you upgrade to pro version), counting how many stars the lindworm bot removed since you installed the wallpaper (THEREFORE THE PERMISSION TO READ AND WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE).
• The option to influence the lindworm’s movement by tilting your phone or touching the screen.
• All the bot’s movements are calculated using a real physics engine.
• Many customization options (like changing the filling of the city skyline, the stars, and the lindworm bot, or choosing one of the new neon/glow themes).
• Various background motives (4 city/village skylines + 1 moon motive).
• Pre-built color themes (from black & white to pink, or a neon/glowing blue).
• Comic/cartoon style for all the themes and backgrounds (select the outline filling options).
• And more…
Additional Pro Version Features:
• Custom Colors! You may choose them separately for the lindworm, the stars, the skylines, and the sky by using a color-picker dialog (no restrictions on the colors you want to pick).
• The option to choose your own background image from your image collection.
• And more…
• Use app or change preferences: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live-Wallpapers -> Lindworm Bot
• If you use gravity to influence the lindworm you might want to LOCK THE SCREEN ORIENTATION (in your launcher’s settings menu) to either vertical or horizontal mode to get a more fun experience!
• Tap the screen to add stars.
If you like what you see please support my work by giving it a good rating and/or by giving the full version a try.
If you have any problems or suggestions do not hesitate to contact me under: firstname.lastname@example.org
*also sometimes (if maybe not completely correctly) referred to as dragon, wyvern, snake, serpent, or simply worm
So, if you are a fan of Predatory Snakes - do not spend the time, install it.
* Self-illumination in edge shading mode.
* Periodic animations.
* (building on periodic animations) daydream support.
* Look again at scrolling. It looks hard to do correctly on some Launchers (Samsung Touchwiz, HTC). Some other wallpapers emulate it, but don't work for direct page selection.
v1.0: initial release.
v1.1: configurable colours.
v1.2: correct black background when freshly installed (config problem).
v1.3: implement more suggestions and fix bugs: lockscreen rotation fixed, allow disabling of highlights and shading, center tile layout, fix colours on older devices.
v1.4: implement another suggestion: option to colour only gaps between tiles. also fix slight height padding layout problem.
v1.5: implement another suggestion: option to scroll with homescreen position. This will only work on devices with launchers which support scrolling wallpapers (notably, not Samsung TouchWiz).
v1.6: back out scrolling support. it might return in the future, but for now it was a little under baked.
v1.7: correct crash in touch handling at same time as screen rotation.
It is "Water Droplet" effect version! Touch or tap the screen to add water drops on your home screen!
Now it comes with Light effect options, similar behaviour to S5 lock screen but with different style.
Not recommended turning all options/effects on for low-end devices such as Galaxy Y.
You can also load your own photos too! Enable "Custom Photo" option in settings screen.
To use: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
To develop more free great live wallpapers, we have implemented some ads in settings.
Advertisement can support our develop more free great live wallpapers.
Note: If your wallpaper resets to default after reboot, you will need put the app on phone instead of SD card.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/androidwasabi
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/androidwasabi