This is a HTML viewer.
+ Enable / Disable Coloring html tags and attributes (Color customize OK!)
+ Enable / Disable Link to the URL in the source
+ Save source as a file
+ Send mail
+ Share with other applications
+ Change charset and reload
+ Save history and open from it
+ View HTTP response header
+ Simply editing (It's simple and poor. So, to edit long strings, please share to another editor.)
+ Support Basic authentication and Digest authentication (RFC2617)
+ Enable setting User-Agent (Paid version only)
There are 3 way to start application.
+ Input URL directly at TOP page
(If URL is already in your clipboard, Automatically inputted.)
+ Share from browser
+ Click any URL and select this application
I've tested with SO-03D(Android 2.3.7) only. If you detect any trouble, please let me know.
It supports different syntax highlighting themes, adjustable colors, line numbers, text wrapping, in-source active links, mobile and desktop browser modes and other features.
The source code can be opened by typing the URL address or using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, Dolphin, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
VT View Source is free with no ads.
Please see the feature list below for details.
HOW TO USE
Option 1: Browse for the webpage in your favorite phone browser, then select "Share page" command from your browser's menu and tap on "VT View Source" in the list of applications you can share the link with.
Open source code by typing or pasting the URL address.
Open source code using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, etc.).
Syntax highlighter with more than 35 predefined themes.
Syntax highlighter can be disabled for best performance.
Show/hide line numbers in syntax highlighter mode. Line numbers are shown as they appear in target source - text wrapping will not increase line numbers.
Adjustable background color.
Adjustable text color for highlighter disabled mode.
Adjustable default font size.
Support of text wrapping to fit the device screen width.
Support of text zooming.
Search in source code functionality.
Can open inner links in source view mode (if supported) or in default device browser.
Copy unformatted source code to clipboard (for further paste and edit in external editor).
Share unformatted source code with other applications.
Save unformatted source code to local file system.
Optional Desktop Browser Emulator mode allows to read the content of remote webpages as a regular desktop browser. This mode is useful when webpage has different markup depending on mobile or desktop browser.
Support of Internationalized Domain Names (.рф, .中国, بھارت. etc.) in Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and higher.
Free, with no ads.
ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
Read this before rating negative.
- Currently supports only UTF-8 encoding for non-English content.
- Internationalized Domain Names are not supported in Android 2.2 (Froyo), please use Punycode instead.
- Cannot read password protected pages.
- When sharing pages with the content based on cookie or session state, the source code may not be the same as in device browser.
- Cannot read local files (e.g. read via "file:///" protocol).
- It is not possible to edit source code directly in application. However, you can use "Copy All" menu item to copy unformatted source code and paste in external text editor or you can use "Share" or "Save File" menu items.
If you meet problems using this app, please inform me details. I'll try to fix ASAP.
PLEASE BE AWARE: This application requires INTERNET permission to access remote pages and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to save source codes locally.
Please rate to support further development. Report bugs or send feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Character encoding auto-detection (Shift_JIS, EUC-JP, UTF-8)
- Two way to input URL (Direct input, via Intent)
- Save contents to SD card.
- Share content using intent.
- URL History.
- View response header.
It enables the user to view html (and other web page source code) for a given url.
"only one with an intuitive, working search feature"
***This is not a web browser***
Code refresh, changed to only support android 1.6 upwards.
This version supersedes the old V1.1 app and is no longer compatible with android 1.5. For V1.1 go to https://market.android.com/details?id=blingpimpin.webpagesource
- Pretty Print
- Optionally turn off word wrap
- Intuitive Text Search
- Enter URL in app
- Share URL from browser
- App reads URL from clipboard
- Copy text by a long press on the source, select text and copy
- Refresh source at the touch of a button
Upcoming features include:
- Save source to file
- Link extraction
- Image extraction
Uses mobile User Agent! Share URL from browser, linkified source code, Get URL from clipboard, enter page address and asynchronous loading; more features coming soon!
If you find a bug / have a feature request, send us an email!
For anyone on Android versions below 2.x, sent me an email if you need the old APK file, as the minimum is now 2.x.
Keywords: TF2, L4D, L4D2, CSS, CS, TF, team fortress 2, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, counterstrike source
This app can be launched from a browser.
And can download web page,and display downloaded web page without network connect.
1.Open web page by your web browser.
2.Push menu key
3.Push 'Share page'
4.Push 'Web page downloader'
5.Then this app launched.
6.Set 'Link depth' and push 'OK'.
It loads web page (or HTML source) into a text editor from which you can search, select, copy and paste.
Run it directly from your browser (Select menu item "Share page", then choose "Any Web Copy").
Or you can download Any Clip for more other features.
This application is for Optimus LTE[L-01D], MEDIAS WP[N-06C], P-01D, LUMIX Phone[P-02D], P-07C, GALAXY S II[SC-02C], AQUOS PHONE[SH-01D], Q-pot.Phone[SH-04D], AQUOS PHONE[SH-12C], AQUOS PHONE f[SH-13C] and REGZA Phone[T-01D] only.
First, as first page you will encounter when you excute this app, Source Code from which you desire to see.
Second, it renders common webpages using Webkit engine so that you can check out result you previously checked what is it looked in Source Code Viewer.
Comments would be appreciated for feedback.
HTML Viewer는 HTML 소스 화면으로 볼 수 있게 해주는 어플입니다. 한글 호환 잘 되고 소스로 변환한 웹을 웹페이지 형식으로도
확인 할 수 있습니다.
Corresponding to search Google, it is a two-screen HTML Viewer.
[How to use]
Browser screen left, the right to display the HTML source at the same time .
Make it easy to adjust the width of each screen.
You can check the HTML source to compare left and right.
Because it corresponds also "Google search", you do not need to directly hit the URL.
HTML source is also updated in real time when you open a new page.
I also support shared from the browser.
Unlike the HTML Viewer to display the hit URL, you can use "Google Search".
Because every time you open a new web page, HTML source will be updated automatically, it is also useful to check the entire site.
Simple, easy to use and safe operation as well, it is a handy HTML Viewer !!
Attention! To protect your mobile device from all types of malware created by criminals, use comprehensive protection — the Light version is not enough.
Features and Advantages
• Quick or full file system scanning, as well as custom scanning of files and folders specified by the user.
• Real-time file system scanning with SpIDer Guard monitor whenever attempts are made to save files to the device’s memory.
• Detects new, unknown malware using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology.
• Protects the SD card from becoming infected with autorun and Exploit.Cpllnk files, which can be dangerous for devices running Windows.
• A quarantine to which detected threats can be moved and from which files can be restored.
• Minimal impact on OS performance.
• Careful use of battery resources.
• Small-sized virus database updates to save traffic, which is especially important for users with limited mobile phone plans.
• Statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
• Handy and informative desktop widgets to access the application.
This version doesn't include important components: anti-spam, anti-theft, and Cloud Checker. To protect your mobile device from all types of malware, use Dr.Web for Android (comprehensive protection).
More from developer
How to use:
1. Make sure you have downloaded Muzei and this application.
You can get Muzei here: http://get.muzei.co
3. Open the Muzei application
4. Select the options button (...) in the bottom right of your screen and click Customize.
5. Click "Tumblr".
You can change the default blog via the settings button.
This Application boasts over 50 games you can play with your friends and also a playable version of Kings/Ring of Fire, Truth or Dare and I Never.
Feel free to email me and suggestions/problems.
Based on comic by Geoffrey Golden, a link can be found on the application's web page.
Gial Ackbar, better known as Admiral Ackbar, is a character from Star Wars. The line "It's a trap!" is mentioned during the Return of the Jedi.
I'm always looking for new text replacements, if you think any should be added, please comment below or send an email.