It supports different syntax highlighting themes, adjustable colors, line numbers, text wrapping, in-source active links, mobile and desktop browser modes and other features.
The source code can be opened by typing the URL address or using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, Dolphin, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
VT View Source is free with no ads.
Please see the feature list below for details.
HOW TO USE
Option 1: Browse for the webpage in your favorite phone browser, then select "Share page" command from your browser's menu and tap on "VT View Source" in the list of applications you can share the link with.
Open source code by typing or pasting the URL address.
Open source code using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, etc.).
Syntax highlighter with more than 35 predefined themes.
Syntax highlighter can be disabled for best performance.
Show/hide line numbers in syntax highlighter mode. Line numbers are shown as they appear in target source - text wrapping will not increase line numbers.
Adjustable background color.
Adjustable text color for highlighter disabled mode.
Adjustable default font size.
Support of text wrapping to fit the device screen width.
Support of text zooming.
Search in source code functionality.
Can open inner links in source view mode (if supported) or in default device browser.
Copy unformatted source code to clipboard (for further paste and edit in external editor).
Share unformatted source code with other applications.
Save unformatted source code to local file system.
Optional Desktop Browser Emulator mode allows to read the content of remote webpages as a regular desktop browser. This mode is useful when webpage has different markup depending on mobile or desktop browser.
Support of Internationalized Domain Names (.рф, .中国, بھارت. etc.) in Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and higher.
Free, with no ads.
ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
Read this before rating negative.
- Currently supports only UTF-8 encoding for non-English content.
- Internationalized Domain Names are not supported in Android 2.2 (Froyo), please use Punycode instead.
- Cannot read password protected pages.
- When sharing pages with the content based on cookie or session state, the source code may not be the same as in device browser.
- Cannot read local files (e.g. read via "file:///" protocol).
- It is not possible to edit source code directly in application. However, you can use "Copy All" menu item to copy unformatted source code and paste in external text editor or you can use "Share" or "Save File" menu items.
If you meet problems using this app, please inform me details. I'll try to fix ASAP.
PLEASE BE AWARE: This application requires INTERNET permission to access remote pages and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to save source codes locally.
Please rate to support further development. Report bugs or send feature requests to email@example.com
Edge Inspect consists of Windows/OS X applications, iOS/Android apps, and the Edge Inspect Google Chrome Extension
* Wirelessly pair multiple Android and iOS devices to your computer
* Synchronously browse with your computer
* Wirelessly pair multiple Android and iOS devices to your computer
* Synchronously browse with your computer
* Target a device for debugging, select an element in the DOM, then:
** Make changes to your HTML markup
** Tweak your CSS rules
** See changes instantly, on your device
* Take screenshots of devices, saved on your computer
* JS Bin integration
* Clear the cache on your devices and refresh the page
* localhost, 127.0.0.1, and machine.local support
* HTTP authentication support
* SSL/HTTPS support
Edge Inspect for OS X and Windows is required, available from Adobe: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect
Edge Inspect for Google Chrome: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_chrome
Edge Inspect for iOS: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_ios
Edge Inspect for Kindle Fire: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_amazon
Edge Inspect Team Blog: http://adobe.com/go/edgeinspect_blog
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
- Start other third party developer apps (which I'm unable to name or else my app will be removed)
- Go directly to the Android 4.3's permission manager (App Ops)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn't need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there's something you'd like to see included in this app. :)
It also provides a benchmark for the TCanvas graphic class, to determine the speed of each graphical operation (draw lines, fill polygons, text output, etc).
Useful to investigate available parameters and for debugging purposes.
Using the same source codebase, this application runs natively on Windows (32 and 64 bit), Mac OSX, iOS and Android.
+ Enable / Disable Coloring html tags and attributes (Color customize OK!)
+ Enable / Disable Link to the URL in the source
+ Save source as a file
+ Read source from local file
+ Send mail
+ Share with other applications
+ Change charset and reload
+ Save history and open from it
+ View HTTP response header
+ View list of links (Require autolink on)(You can sort, filter, and search!)
+ Simply editing (It's simple and poor. So, to edit long strings, please share to another editor.)
+ Support Basic authentication and Digest authentication (RFC2617)
+ Enable setting User-Agent
+ Enable Import / Export User-Agent with xml file (Paid version only)
+ Backup / Restore settings
There are 3 way to start application.
+ Input URL directly at TOP page
(If URL is already in your clipboard, Automatically inputted.)
+ Share from browser
+ Click any URL and select this application
I've tested with SO-03D(Android 4.0.4) only. If you detect any trouble, please let me know.
It enables the user to view html (and other web page source code) for a given url.
"only one with an intuitive, working search feature"
***This is not a web browser***
Code refresh, changed to only support android 1.6 upwards.
This version supersedes the old V1.1 app and is no longer compatible with android 1.5. For V1.1 go to https://market.android.com/details?id=blingpimpin.webpagesource
- Pretty Print
- Optionally turn off word wrap
- Intuitive Text Search
- Enter URL in app
- Share URL from browser
- App reads URL from clipboard
- Copy text by a long press on the source, select text and copy
- Refresh source at the touch of a button
Upcoming features include:
- Save source to file
- Link extraction
- Image extraction
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Web development course
- Sample websites
- Create a sample website with a single click
- Run your website with a single click
- View your website on other devices/computers in the same Lan
- No root access required
- Twitter Bootstrap support
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Out-comment code
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
-- Copyright 2012 The Chromium Authors. All rights reserved.
Use Dr.Web for Android free of charge!
Purchase Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus.
New! Remove ransomeware lockers
Unlock a device compromised by locker ransomware.
- Terminates malicious processes even on locked devices;
- Neutralises lockers that are not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database;
- Preserves data; no ransom needs to be paid to criminals.
Features and Advantages
• Performs express or full file system scans; Scans files and folders on demand.
Provides real-time file system scanning.
• Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
• Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
• Move detected threats to the quarantine. Restore quarantined files.
• Minimally impacts system performance.
• Economizes battery resources.
• Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates.
• Provides detailed statistics.
Comes with handy and informative desktop widgets.
Avoid unwanted calls and SMS messages.
• Offers a choice of filtering modes.
• Lets users create their own filtering profiles.
• Offers a customisable blacklist.
• Displays information about blocked calls and messages.
Will help locate a mobile device if it has been lost or stolen,
and, if necessary, wipe confidential information from it remotely.
• Locks a device after it’s been rebooted.
• Locks a device so that it can only be unlocked by entering a password (the number of unlock attempts is limited).
• Lets users unlock a device with the help of an SMS message.
• Offers a Google Maps link to a device's location.
• Lets users perform a remote wipe of data on devices and SD cards.
• Starts audio playback and locks the screen.
• Lets users customise the message that is to be displayed on the screen of a blocked device.
• Offers users the option to create a list of numbers to which SIM card change notifications will be sent for a lost device. It is from these numbers that you can control the Anti-theft and unlock a device if you have forgotten the unlock password.
The Cloud Checker filter will restrict access to undesirable Internet sites. Block access to non-recommended or potentially dangerous sites according to several categories (drugs, violence, etc.).
The Security Auditor
• Troubleshoots the device to identify security problems and offers solutions to address them.
Controls application network activity
• Filters the external network traffic of the applications installed on the device and system applications. Choose between Wi-Fi and cellular network filtering, and take advantage of customisable rules (filter by IP addresses and/or ports, and by entire networks or IP ranges).
• Monitors current and previously transmitted traffic; gives you information about the addresses/ports to which applications are connecting and the amount of inbound and outbound traffic.
• Detailed logs.
The firewall is compatible with Android 4.0 or higher.
How to remove Dr.Web for Android when the anti-theft is present on your device
Before removing Dr.Web Anti-virus, clear the option “Dr.Web Anti-virus” in the “Security” tab located in the “Administration” section.
Get in on play here: http://go.syslynx.co.uk/go/wifi+web+login+app/play+app+desc
ON SALE NOW!
Both apps need to be installed on you device at the same time to have unlimited access to "WiFi Web Login" features.
Automatic hotspot login, hotel WiFi login, corporate guest WiFi login, and other Captive Portal Logins. Stop filling in the annoying web login form to get Internet access on you favourite hotspots, WiFi Web login can do it for you automatically! Simply record your login steps ONCE and WiFi Web Login replays them in the BACKGROUND when ever required without any manual interaction from you!
- Supports hotspots with multiple step login procedures, popup windows, and any combination of Captive Portal entry fields (username, password, accept terms, etc)
- Target recordings at multiple Wireless Access Points by name (SSID) or location (BSSID)
- Configurable re-checking to promote playback when login expiries whilst connected
WE ARE AWARE THAT THE RELEASE OF LOLLIPOP HAS CAUSED SOME PROBLEMS FOR THE APP AND ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE
There only workaround is to disable mobile network data before connecting to the WiFi network.
How to use:
1. Make sure you have downloaded Muzei and this application.
You can get Muzei here: http://get.muzei.co
3. Open the Muzei application
4. Select the options button (...) in the bottom right of your screen and click Customize.
5. Click "Tumblr".
You can change the default blog via the settings menu.
To get your own photos featured in the default blog, submit them here: http://tmblr.co/Z2ZvXy1B9J8mQ
Based on comic by Geoffrey Golden, a link can be found on the application's web page.
Gial Ackbar, better known as Admiral Ackbar, is a character from Star Wars. The line "It's a trap!" is mentioned during the Return of the Jedi.
I'm always looking for new text replacements, if you think any should be added, please comment below or send an email.
This Application boasts over 50 games you can play with your friends and also a playable version of Kings/Ring of Fire, Truth or Dare and I Never.
Feel free to email me and suggestions/problems.