Help yourself with this shiny new little widget for your home-screen. Never miss an important day again. Set up an daily countdown to new years eve, to Christmas, to your birthday or to a totally random day - just because you like daily countdowns!
If you want to customize the widget you can choose between several colors and overlays to combine them into your own designed day counter!
BUT, if you like the Widget please let others know by giving a rating! And if you want to show your love for this widget, you can also Donate money to me by clicking on the Donate button in the Setup view.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE RATING:
- This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD according to google - Apps2SD will not be enabled in this application, i am sorry.
- You didn't find a way to start this App? Well, that's because it's an Widget not an App - go longlick on your homescreen -> add Widget -> "Days Left" there you go.
- added widgets for size 2x1 and 3x1 to support more information on days left widgets
- added several new overlay icons for christmas, birthdays, cakes, softball and soccer
- added INTERNET permission to change the donate button in a later version to advertisements - Internet is currently NOT USED!!
Similar Apps: TheDayBefore Widget Timer Countdown Days Until Calendar Days D-Day Counter Day Counter Days Matter Shopping Days to Christmas
Don't stress out fumbling for a pen and paper while trying to calculate your labor contractions. Contraction Master is the easy and accurate way to track your contractions so you know the perfect time to leave for the hospital.
Tap once at the start of the contraction and tap again at the end. Contraction Master automatically keeps track of the start time, end time, duration, and frequency of each contraction. At any time, you can switch to the History screen to see a log of all contractions that have been timed.
Contraction Master makes it easy to share your contraction information with your doctor or anyone else you choose. Simply tap the "Send History" button, and Contraction Master will generate an email that you can send right from your Android device!
• Beautiful, easy to use interface.
• Tracks start time and date of each contraction.
• Tracks end time and date of each contraction.
• Tracks duration of each contraction.
• Tracks frequency of between each contraction.
• Send email containing history log of contractions.
• Hospital Alert automatically notifies you when it's time to leave for the hospital, and provides buttons to call your doctor and get directions to the hospital.
Contraction Master is based upon the extremely popular online contraction timer which has been used by pregnant women and their partners all over the world since 2005.
Join the thousands of others who've freed themselves from the tedious business of logging contractions with pen and paper. Get Contraction Master today!
Baby timer contains:
- Contraction timer
- Easy UI
- Power saving mode
- Easy camera access
- Editable contraction history
- Accelerometer. Shake phone to start/stop the timer.
- Shareable contraction history through email
- Helpful and editable tips
- Bathroom break reminder (an empty bladder could give more space to the baby.)
- Advanced average contraction length and pause calculation
- Countdown timer to next contraction
- Compatible with most screen sizes.
- No adds!
And more to come
We appreciate your feedback on the functions as well as on the language!
tCalendarWidget displays a today's date on the home screen.
This icon's date is changed every day.
tCalendarWidget is a AppWidget application supported by Android OS 1.5 (cupcake).
Days Until is a light weight & clean countdown timer that displays the time left until a specified event along with sending you a reminder. Also features:
* Persistent status bar entry support
* Photo support via gallery, camera, and sketches
* Home screen shortcut for events
* Share events
* Add events to Google Calendar
* Text to Speech
* Backup & restore entire database
* Search events
* Sort events
* Repeating events - daily,weekly,monthly,yearly, every x days, every x weeks
* On this day - click the calendar icon when viewing an event to show a list of historical events that have occurred on this day
* Tag - tag / group events for easy sorting
Moreover, let's not forget about one of the most important aspects of pregnancy - monitoring the state of baby as well as the state of yours.
With the functionality of our application not only will you be able to count your baby's movements, but also time your contractions and save all the records into history.
Application also provides you with the access to other useful functionality, such as:
- calendar which enables you to add reminders for different important events,
- weight controller for keeping the track of the optimum weight,
- recommended exercises to stay in shape and prepare for labour and additional list of activities to avoid,
- a full check-list of stuff to put in your hospital bag,
- movie generation - take pictures and generate a film with the collected images to check how your baby is growing,
...and much more other useful things to discover with our application!
Tags: pregnancy, pregnancy app, motherhood, mother, labour, baby delivery, baby, calendar
Please note that if your phone doesn't have Android 4 or newer, it will still use the old version of the app.
Please purchase Contraction Timer Donate if you like this app. It also enables the ability to share your times in an emailed spreadsheet, and also enabled the Android Beam feature (Android 4+ phones with NFC only), so that you can instantly beam your times to another device—particularly useful when your partner comes home from work and takes over the timing operations!
You can also have a picture and a quick link to one of your contacts on each card.
If you don't want other people accessing your cards, you can require the use of a PIN to unlock Prayer Cards.
You can also backup all your cards to a Dropbox account.
This is only useful on Android 1.5 and lower. If you have a newer version of Android you should use the completely redesigned 'Close Everything 2', also available on the market: it can reliably close applications, shows running processes, and lets you choose what to close.