Help yourself with this shiny new little widget for your home-screen. Never miss an important day again. Set up an daily countdown to new years eve, to Christmas, to your birthday or to a totally random day - just because you like daily countdowns!
If you want to customize the widget you can choose between several colors and overlays to combine them into your own designed day counter!
BUT, if you like the Widget please let others know by giving a rating! And if you want to show your love for this widget, you can also Donate money to me by clicking on the Donate button in the Setup view.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE RATING:
- This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD according to google - Apps2SD will not be enabled in this application, i am sorry.
- You didn't find a way to start this App? Well, that's because it's an Widget not an App - go longlick on your homescreen -> add Widget -> "Days Left" there you go.
- added widgets for size 2x1 and 3x1 to support more information on days left widgets
- added several new overlay icons for christmas, birthdays, cakes, softball and soccer
- added INTERNET permission to change the donate button in a later version to advertisements - Internet is currently NOT USED!!
Similar Apps: TheDayBefore Widget Timer Countdown Days Until Calendar Days D-Day Counter Day Counter Days Matter Shopping Days to Christmas
tCalendarWidget displays a today's date on the home screen.
This icon's date is changed every day.
tCalendarWidget is a AppWidget application supported by Android OS 1.5 (cupcake).
Know at a glance how far apart and how long they are with custom contraction averaging - you select how many to average together.
- Email data
- Delete individual contractions or reset all
- Screen can turn off, stay on during contraction, or stay on always
Days Until is a light weight & clean countdown timer that displays the time left until a specified event along with sending you a reminder. Also features:
* Persistent status bar entry support
* Photo support via gallery, camera, and sketches
* Home screen shortcut for events
* Share events
* Add events to Google Calendar
* Text to Speech
* Backup & restore entire database
* Search events
* Sort events
* Repeating events - daily,weekly,monthly,yearly, every x days, every x weeks
* On this day - click the calendar icon when viewing an event to show a list of historical events that have occurred on this day
* Tag - tag / group events for easy sorting
東京電力や気象庁のサーバへ負荷をかけないよう、データは Google App Engine 上の弊社開発のクラウドサーバからAPI形式で定期的に取得する仕様となっています。
ご要望、ご感想は http://www.airfront.co.jp/powerpray または Twitter の @airfront アカウント、または email@example.com までお寄せ下さい。
Although new subscribers are not currently supported on AT&T, the StarStar Me app can be used by existing subscribers.
The StarStar Me app allows you to manage incoming calls and control how people reach you:
• When you’re busy, turn off rings and automatically send callers an audio or text message to tell them you’ll call back later.
• Or send callers your contact info, including links to your important social media accounts.
• You can also block specific callers from reaching you, just in case you need that.
StarStar Me – Your Memorable Mobile Number
StarStar Me is not available for Google Voice numbers on AT&T. For more details on StarStar Me, see the FAQ at http://att.starstar.me/faq.
This kitchen timer can run in the background. So you will have your phone or tablet available for other purposes. And when your dishes require your attention, you will be alerted by an adjustable ringtone or optional vibration.
★ Easy to setup, just swipe the disc.
★ Spring themed background imagery (optional)
★ Can be active in the background, you can keep using your phone or tablet
★ Wake the phone from its lock, or sleep, when the time has come
★ Override silent mode of your device (optional)
★ Time scales from seconds to hours to support all recipes
★ Selectable alarm tones & optional vibration
★ Designed to be used on phones and tablets, in portrait and landscape orientation
★ Can keep the screen on or dimmed, so you can see progress at a glance
★ Adjustable alarm volume (use the volume buttons)
★ Adjustable alarm duration
★ Can be installed on SD-card (on supporting devices)
Enjoy creating delicious dishes, with the KitchenPearl Kitchen timer!
** The Age - Top 5 Apps to succeed in 2015 **
** Winner of Tech23 2014 - Tech industry award celebrating Australia's top innovations **
** Featured - Sky News, AFR, Mashable, news.com.au, SMH, The Age **
Paying with cash or cards is so last summer! Flash your tab number at over 500 bars, pubs and clubs across Australia to control your spend and leave like you own the place. Start earning reward points on every dollar you spend in participating venues.
All payments are secured by PayPal.
-- How it works --
1. Set up an account and securely add a credit card.
2. Find the venue, open a tab, and show your phone to staff each time you order.
3. To pay, simply close your tab. You’ll never have to wait in line to pay again!
4. You’ll be emailed a receipt to make expenses a breeze.
The IncreMinute can be used as a timer for cooking, baking, laundry, timeouts for the kids, making sure company meetings run on schedule, and keeping time limits for board games.
Try some of these ideas for countdowns - let the IncreMinute take the guesswork out of when something is done!
* Is your child playing games/watching videos on your phone? Do you want to set a time limit? Start up the IncreMinute, then let them play their game or video. Time is up when the beeping starts!
* Is it time for your child to finish up playing because you need to leave? Does someone need a timeout for a couple of minutes? Tell them you're setting the timer and do what you need to do. The IncreMinute won't let you (or the child!) forget when time runs out, even with the craziness of everything going on in your family life. Try using the IncreMinute to set time limits for your children!
* Are you baking or cooking something, where you need another minute or two? Once you've checked the oven and decided you need that extra bit of time, the IncreMinute countdown timer is right there for you. A single button touch will make it impossible for you to forget amidst the rush of everything going on in your kitchen. Try out the IncreMinute in your kitchen!
* Are you having a meeting at work? Want to make sure it ends at the allotted time? Try using the IncreMinute to make sure time boundaries are established.
* Playing a board game? Does the game use a timer or is one of the players taking too long for their turns? Use the IncreMinute on your smart phone to set time limits to keep the game moving!
Moreover, let's not forget about one of the most important aspects of pregnancy - monitoring the state of baby as well as the state of yours.
With the functionality of our application not only will you be able to count your baby's movements, but also time your contractions and save all the records into history.
Application also provides you with the access to other useful functionality, such as:
- calendar which enables you to add reminders for different important events,
- weight controller for keeping the track of the optimum weight,
- recommended exercises to stay in shape and prepare for labour and additional list of activities to avoid,
- a full check-list of stuff to put in your hospital bag,
- movie generation - take pictures and generate a film with the collected images to check how your baby is growing,
...and much more other useful things to discover with our application!
Tags: pregnancy, pregnancy app, motherhood, mother, labour, baby delivery, baby, calendar
Now use the calendar is complicated and inconvenient it?
Then you easily and quickly 'Simple Calendar Widget ' can be used.
This application is uncomplicated and easy to use simple feature!!
You can see the calendar without having to run the app
Easy to use calendar widget!
Calendar widget for easy viewing!
Easy to install calendar widget!
Best calendar widget app released!
When you need a calendar 'Simple Calendar Widget' is use.
The main functions of Simple Calendar Widget
- Various sizes of widgets (4X4, 5X5, 6X6)
- Memo Schedule by date
- The data-driven applications and widgets
- Displays the current date
Simple Calendar Widget is a widget application.
We will explain briefly how the widget settings.
1. Press the Home button to go to your home screen
2. Move to the empty space in Home screen
3. touch and hold anywhere on the empty space
4. Select 'widgets' from the 'add menu screen'
5. 'Simple Calendar Widget' to find
6. Select the appropriate size for the screen (4x4, 5x5, 6x6)
Icon degined by
Have you ever wondered what day of the year it currently is. Where you born on a friday or maybe a saturday? What zodiac sign has a child born next week? What historic events happened on October the 25th? All these questions can be answered by "What day?".
* Number of weekday in month
* Number of day in year
* Week of the year
* Week of the month
* Historic events happened on that date
* Zodiac sign
No internet connection needed for using the app.
This is the first release of "What day?". Later versions will include much more information about the selected day.
Please note that if your phone doesn't have Android 4 or newer, it will still use the old version of the app.
Please purchase Contraction Timer Donate if you like this app. It also enables the ability to share your times in an emailed spreadsheet, and also enabled the Android Beam feature (Android 4+ phones with NFC only), so that you can instantly beam your times to another device—particularly useful when your partner comes home from work and takes over the timing operations!
This is only useful on Android 1.5 and lower. If you have a newer version of Android you should use the completely redesigned 'Close Everything 2', also available on the market: it can reliably close applications, shows running processes, and lets you choose what to close.
You can also have a picture and a quick link to one of your contacts on each card.
If you don't want other people accessing your cards, you can require the use of a PIN to unlock Prayer Cards.
You can also backup all your cards to a Dropbox account.