Know at a glance how far apart and how long they are with custom contraction averaging - you select how many to average together.
- Email data
- Delete individual contractions or reset all
- Screen can turn off, stay on during contraction, or stay on always
The CONTRACTION TIMER has an interface that is simple and easy to use; just tap once to start timing. The timer automatically:
* Tracks the start times, end times, and durations of contractions
* Calculates the intervals between contractions from start to start
* Accounts for false starts by excluding contractions that you stop before ten seconds
* Displays the averages for the last five contractions in summary rows that are easy to review
* Continuously updates the averages over the last hour so you can see when you have reached 5-1-1, or when you should contact your caregiver
The LABOUR AND DELIVERY NOTES are organized into sections that are quick and easy to navigate during labour. These notes cover topics such as:
* Distinguishing false and true labour
* Information on the stages and phases of labour
* Suggestions for mother and birth partner during each stage and phase
* Relaxation techniques, coping measures, and labour positions
* Advantages and risks associated with common medical interventions
The BABY ACTIVITY TRACKER allows you to keep track of baby’s vital activities conveniently. This makes it easy to give your caregivers the regular updates they need to assess your baby’s health and development. The tracker includes:
* A counter for baby’s poos, pees, feedings and vitamin D doses
* A row that notifies you of the last time baby was fed, changed, and given vitamin D
* An option for breastfeeding mothers to track on which side baby last ate
* A history of all baby’s activities, organized by date
* Multiple custom counters to track activities you choose to include such as pumping, infant medications, developmental milestones, etc.
Connecting To Baby
This is a short relaxation allowing you the time to connect with your baby. Taking a few minutes with your baby can be beneficial for you both.
Breathing through a contraction
Breathing through a contraction demonstrates the breathing technique that we learn in class. This breath has been very successful for lots of the ladies who come to the classes. They say it is really does help them focus on the breath and remain calm through each contraction. The chapter also shows a sighing breath, which is fabulous to release any tension that may have been acquired during the contraction.
This relaxation helps you relax your whole body and then encourages you to imagine you are lying on a cloud and floating through the air. Floating is very relaxing and whilst your mind is floating, it means it is not so easy for adrenaline to come into your body. Enjoy.
When all else fails, it is a good idea to simply laugh. Laughing releases tension and therefore is really beneficial. This clip was left in the Preparing for Birth app because laughing is so good for you, and for that reason I decided to keep it in the app and share it again on this app. I hope you enjoy it.
Breathing through a contraction
Explains in more detail how using the breath can make it easier for you to cope with your contractions
Quote from Jenni who attended my classes and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy:
“All I can say is that if you could bottle that shooing breath and sell it, you'd be a millionaire!!! I wish you could have seen just how well it worked!”
This is a list of examples of positive statements. You can use any of these or you can choose one of your own. Using mantras can be very beneficial.
Tips for Birth:
In class we substitute the word labour for the word journey. We picture our labour as a journey and at the end of the journey you are meeting and holding your baby in your arms. In the text are some tips to help you on your special journey.
Now you can keep track with the labour contractions with this simple application. Just press the "Start" button when you (or your partner) feel a contraction coming, and press the "Stop" button when the contraction ends. You may even set it up to notify you when you should call your birthing specialist or head to the hospital/birthing center.
Don't stress out fumbling for a pen and paper while trying to calculate your labor contractions. Contraction Master is the easy and accurate way to track your contractions so you know the perfect time to leave for the hospital.
Tap once at the start of the contraction and tap again at the end. Contraction Master automatically keeps track of the start time, end time, duration, and frequency of each contraction. At any time, you can switch to the History screen to see a log of all contractions that have been timed.
Contraction Master makes it easy to share your contraction information with your doctor or anyone else you choose. Simply tap the "Send History" button, and Contraction Master will generate an email that you can send right from your Android device!
• Beautiful, easy to use interface.
• Tracks start time and date of each contraction.
• Tracks end time and date of each contraction.
• Tracks duration of each contraction.
• Tracks frequency of between each contraction.
• Send email containing history log of contractions.
• Hospital Alert automatically notifies you when it's time to leave for the hospital, and provides buttons to call your doctor and get directions to the hospital.
Contraction Master is based upon the extremely popular online contraction timer which has been used by pregnant women and their partners all over the world since 2005.
Join the thousands of others who've freed themselves from the tedious business of logging contractions with pen and paper. Get Contraction Master today!
It can be very useful during your pregnancy.
/!\ The application is for now on Beta version. The roadmap is big, so wait for a few weeks to measure its real power!
You can send me a message if you have any suggestion or demand through the contact developer section.
Met Mama Apps kunnen mama’s (to be) 24/7 gegevens bijhouden en informatie raadplegen rondom zwanger worden, zwangerschap, kraamtijd, baby’s en kinderen. Het unieke van Mama Apps is de combinatie van Smartphone-, Tablet App én website. In de laatste twee is een compleet overzicht van alle 35 apps in 1 beschikbaar. De Smartphone App breidt de komende twee maanden met al deze mogelijkheden uit.
# Cyclus Calculator
# Cyclus App
# BMI meter
# Groeicurve foetus
# Echo fotoboek
# Week tot week
# P**p- en Plasluiers
# Groeicurves Baby
# Groeicurves (0-1)
# Mijn eerste keer
# Leuke uitspraken
"Brilliantly simple app." - One happy UK dad
"This very simple app is fantastic. So easy. So informative." - Matt & Sienna
The value of a contraction timer is found in its simplicity and ease of use. In labor, timing contractions is just one of the many items you'll be attending to. This app is intended to make timing contractions so easy that you won't be distracted from what really matters - caring for mom.
√ Simple and easy to use interface
√ Tracks duration of each contraction
√ Tracks interval between each contraction
√ History report for tracking labor progress over time
√ Calculated averages for reporting the latest progress at a glance
Refer to the history report to gain a sense of the progress of contractions over the course of labor. Generally, a woman who is advancing in labor has contractions that are getting stronger, longer and closer together over time.
The averages will give you a quick glimpse at the general course the contractions have taken over the past 30 minutes. Check with your care provider ahead of time to get instructions on when they would like you to arrive at the hospital/birth center.
And remember, you don’t need to time contractions throughout the entire labor. Instead, time them every so often for at least 30 minutes to get a gauge on where the labor is headed (and how fast).
About the Creators:
As professional doulas and childbirth educators, we know first hand just how busy you’ll be in the labor room when your special day arrives. Between rubbing mom’s back, getting water and ice chips, and offering words of encouragement, there is little time to be fussing around with pen and paper as you attempt to time contractions.
We also know that moms do not appreciate their partners fiddling around with the iPhone during labor. Therefore, we created a really simple timer that gives you just the information you need, and no more. More time spent focusing on mom’s needs equals a happier mom. And when mama’s happy, we’re all happy!
Now includes 'A La Carte' in-app purchase options that serve as pocket reference guides for nutrition, comfort in birth, and ideas for partner involvement. Moms and Dads now have the option to make all ads disappear with any in-app purchase.
- Pregnancy nutrition section, displaying the whole food sources for all prenatal nutrition requirements
- Labor Position Videos for exercises that help align baby for easier delivery, how to make mother more comfortable and practical ways partner can help during labour
- Helpful Tips & Lists including questions to ask your doctor/midwife, visualization scripts, spoken affirmations and c-section suggestions
* Easy, one-button interface!
* Unlimited undo
* Shows averages over as many contractions as you like
* Send stats, for example via email, for viewing or processing elsewhere
* Timings, including current, survives restarts and crashes.
* Keep display on
* New simpler history view, that only displays averages. This is the default
* Choose between simple history view and details history view.
* Progress bar to give visual feedback on when to expect the next rest or contraction.
* Sound and/or vibrate feedback on button press
* Languages supported: English, Swedish and French (sacrebleu!).
Tags: contraction delivery timer labor labour baby
Add your hospital, midwife and other important contats to our timer for quick navigation and phone call from withi the timer
Send the timer results via email to your midwife, hospital or yourself with a simple click
Contraction timer is free to use !
It is simple for Android users to use for free. it has a simple design and UI here.
Press MENU key and we can get reset, undo last action and email contraction list.
Now with a page listing contraction history.
Push "Menu" to access the history as well as undo the last toggle and reset data.
Send the timer results via email to your midwife, hospital or yourself with a simple click
Keep track of contractions when giving birth. Lists start time, duration of contractions as well as the interval between contractions.
You can easily predict when the next contraction starts and for how long it will last, as well as predict when the current rest is about to end.
Pregnancy Contraction Timer is the best contraction timer out there! It is easy to use! Contraction timers show the time, duration and frequency of your contractions and easy to read statistics.
1. Setting button can delay the screen to 1min before it turns off automatically.
Note that you may go to setting to remove device administration to uninstall this app.
2. If you are satisfied with this free app, you can share with your friends and leave us 5 stars.
3. In about button we can get more free applications like this.
Pregnancy can be the fertilization and development of one or more offspring, known as an embryo or fetus, in a woman's uterus. In a pregnancy, there might be multiple gestations, as in the case of twins or triplets. Childbirth usually may occur about 38 weeks after conception; in women who may have a menstrual cycle length of four weeks, this can be approximately 40 weeks from the start of the last normal menstrual period (LNMP). Human pregnancy could be the most studied of all mammalian pregnancies. Conception might be achieved through sexual intercourse or assisted reproductive technology.
When it’s time to leave for Hospital Smart Contraction will remind you in every five minutes, to cancel reminder just Tap “Don`t remind” on the reminder dialog.
This application is free to use, please post your feedback so I can improve it.
• Easy to use interface.
• Share your contraction report in excel file via email or chat messenger.
• Get “Go to Hospital” notifications when it's time to leave for the hospital.
• Records start/end date and time of each contraction.
• Records contraction frequency
• Records duration of each contraction.
• Option to delete a false water break
childbirth,labor, pregnant, pregnancy, mimba, labor pains,obstetrics, uchungu wa mimba, birth, delivery, conceive, hospital, clinic,infant, doctor,baby
Baby timer contains:
- Contraction timer
- Easy UI
- Power saving mode
- Easy camera access
- Editable contraction history
- Accelerometer. Shake phone to start/stop the timer.
- Shareable contraction history through email
- Helpful and editable tips
- Bathroom break reminder (an empty bladder could give more space to the baby.)
- Advanced average contraction length and pause calculation
- Countdown timer to next contraction
- Compatible with most screen sizes.
- No adds!
And more to come
We appreciate your feedback on the functions as well as on the language!
Labor Contraction Timer is a handy little app helps you monitor the times, durations and frequency of your contractions.
A great app to help you determine when you enter labor.
Don't forget to download our other helpful apps:
- Breast Feed Timer
- Baby Sleep Timer
More from developer
Please note that if your phone doesn't have Android 4 or newer, it will still use the old version of the app.
Please purchase Contraction Timer Donate if you like this app. It also enables the ability to share your times in an emailed spreadsheet, and also enabled the Android Beam feature (Android 4+ phones with NFC only), so that you can instantly beam your times to another device—particularly useful when your partner comes home from work and takes over the timing operations!
This is only useful on Android 1.5 and lower. If you have a newer version of Android you should use the completely redesigned 'Close Everything 2', also available on the market: it can reliably close applications, shows running processes, and lets you choose what to close.
You can also have a picture and a quick link to one of your contacts on each card.
If you don't want other people accessing your cards, you can require the use of a PIN to unlock Prayer Cards.
You can also backup all your cards to a Dropbox account.