Note: Transit is going to be unstable in the coming few weeks. Please hold your bug reports for a little while :)
Bug reports: Please email all bug reports to email@example.com
- Access Champaign Urbana MTD real time bus schedule in an elegant, intuitive interface
- Designed for Wi-Fi usage, bus time continues to show correct bus time based on last update
- Favorite stops that updates in background
- Suggests nearby stops and recently searched stops for quick access
- Bus alarms reminds you to get to the bus stop
- Link to Google Maps to plan your bus trip
-Side-by-side stop viewing
-Nearby stops map and GPS integration
-Real-time bus locations and routes
-Favorite stops list
-Customizable bus departure alarms
-Customizable home screen widgets
-Can share route itineraries from the trip planner
-Stores route information locally to make BusTracker much faster after repeated use
-Select stops from map as origin or destination for trip planner
The BusTracker GPS info is provided by CUMTD and may be slightly delayed. All data comes from the CUMTD system and does not belong to me.
To add a home screen widget: Long-press on your home screen then select Widgets>RideCU. App must be installed on main memory for widgets to work. Cannot be installed on SD card.
Data provided by CUMTD.
RideCU is not affiliated with CUMTD.
The myBus Android App is for Urbana-Champaign Students and Residents (MTD). Data for this app is provided by CUMTD. We are not affiliated with CUMTD.
Additional copyright Information: http://cadmusdev.weebly.com/
* Map - See and search for all your stops and places on the new Google Maps!
* Favorite stops and places.
* Trip planner.
* Homescreen Widget. Get bus times for all of your favorite stops, right on your homescreen!
* Places - integrates google places with your MTD stops! Also, displays your recently viewed locations on a map. Can view Google Street View images as well.
* Routes - See route maps directly from the MTD website.
For suggested improvements/features, please email firstname.lastname@example.org! I cannot possibly test the app on every Android phone/tablet, so If you see anything you think is a problem on your device, email us the details so we can fix it!
If you would like to become a tester for newer versions of CU Bus Guide, check out the Google+ community https://plus.google.com/communities/115880256511565836752 to sign up.
All CUMTD bus data provided by CUMTD. All place data provided by Google Places.
**Tags Illini University of Illinois Champaign Urbana CUMTD
Note: CU Bus Guide is not affiliated with CUMTD.
All data is provided by CUMTD, but this application is not affiliated with CUMTD in any way.
Do not install! This app will not work properly, because of an android bug (17327 and 17535). Please contact Google about this bug! I am working on a fix, until then please use http://chambanabus.com.
The ultimate app for Champaign Urbana residents and CUMTD Riders!
*GPS Stop Detection
*Trip Planner (also with GPS)
If you have any questions/comments/suggestions, feel free to email me.
Coming Soon: Building Recognition and Google Maps Search Integration
*This app is not endorsed or promoted by CUMTD.
Tags: UIUC, U of I, University of Illinois, CUMTD, Champaign-Urbana, Chambana, 217, Mass Transit District
The application will have a parameter search for the MTD stops around you, route search to the user-designated MTD bus stop, show of upcoming buses to the designated stop and etc.
Additionally the application provides full MTD schedule, Amtrak train schedule at Iliinois terminal, flight schedule of Willard Airport.
Also it has phone book that the user can dial to several transportations including local taxi services that serve C-U area, limousine services, and other useful numbers.
What is Real Time Information?
Real Time Information will show you when your bus is due to arrive at your bus stop so you can plan your journey more accurately.
You can search for your bus stop in a number of ways:
Search By Bus Stop Number – just enter any bus stop number and see the nearest buses in the next hour
Save Favourites – save your most frequently used bus stops and quickly find the nearest buses to your stop
Search by Bus Route – if you want to search for bus stop on your by Bus Route, simply enter the number of the route you require. You can also see a map showing bus stops along the route.
Search By Address - If you don’t know your bus stop number yet, you can search by entering a street address
Search by stop near to your current location – use the map to find bus stops near to your current location. You can pan and zoom in to see more.
We are still working on some known issues but please report any bugs and feedback to email@example.com
- Consulta el recorrido de las diferentes lineas.
- Localiza las paradas cercanas gracias al mapa y al uso del GPS.
- Añade tus paradas más utilizadas a favoritos.
- Consulta el tiempo de llegada de los autobuses a cualquier parada.
- Consulta las últimas noticias sobre cambios en las lineas de autobús.
- La aplicación aparecerá en EUSKARA para todo aquel que tenga su teléfono configurado en este idioma.
Para estar al día de las últimas novedades, comentarios y/o sugerencias puedes seguirnos en Twitter @mugitek, en nuestra página de Facebook o en Google+.
Probus Rome is the leading Android application that answers to these questions.
With more than 135.000 users Probus Rome allows you to:
• easily have realtime waiting times at your finger tips
• manage your favourite geolocalized bus stop list
• plan your journey with the public transport (bus, underground, train)
• show bus route maps and connections
• search for nearby Atac bus stops
• show departure timetables
• search for nearby ticket offices
• see live travel news
• see realtime tweets from RomaMobilità and InfoAtac
• easy and simple user interface
• favourite stops list at your finger tips
• over 8600 searchable Atac stops in Rome
• GPS for a better data accuracy
• essential day-to-day application for locals,students,tourists for the public local transportation use.
• constantly updated,developed and improved
• attention and care to user requests
Probus Rome requires an Internet connection to retrieve the realtime bus waiting times and journey planner.
Probus Rome is an unofficial application and uses datas provided by the web site http://www.muovi.roma.it and is not responsible at all of the accuracy of waiting times and journey planner results.
For bug or suggestions do not hesitate to email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each report will be carefully considered to improve Probus in every aspects.
The Arriva Bus App has a range of features designed to make it easier for you to get around on Arriva buses. Whether you want to know the time of the next bus, where the nearest bus stop is or how long before you get to your destination, the Arriva Bus App is for you.
To start with the App will give scheduled timetable information thats the planned bus times that you would see in a printed timetable leaflet, but an early enhancement to the App, on a region by region basis as the data becomes available, will be the addition of real time information whats actually happening there and then. Then if the bus gets held up, you'll be able to see it on the App and get on with something else for a bit longer before you go out to the bus stop.
Find out more at www.arrivabus.co.uk/app
This will help you plan how to get from A to B. It can detect where you are and plan from there, or you can tell it where you want your journey to begin. It will work from postcodes, bus stop name, or place names.
This will default to your current location, but you can set it to show any starting point, and it will show you a map of your route with the buses actually moving along the route.
It will either use your current location or you can input a different bus stop to start from, and it will tell you the time of the next bus from that bus stop.
In this section you will be able to manage favourite places and trips.
This will link you through to the Arriva m-ticket app, which will enable you to buy tickets on your mobile phone.
The Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) provides local and express bus, subway, and regional rail service in Greater New York, and operates multiple toll bridges and tunnels in New York City:
17 (commuter rail)
24 services (subway)
NYC Subway and buses app offers something very simple, yet invaluable to both native and tourist alike. Complete access to the official MTA Subway, Rail and Bus service for all five boroughs of New York City. Get scheduled transit information for MTA in New York City! Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you.
- Get noticed current service status of all the MTA services
- Browse the schedules and the train time
- plan your travel trip before you start to travel
- Updated and real time MTA bus and subway arrival time and road map
- Complete and updated routes map of MTA buses, trains and subway
- 3 simple and fun game is included for you to play while you are travelling.
Game 1 - Puzzle Game : 12 most outstanding and wonderful photo. Drag the pieces into the right place to recreate the image!
Game 2 - Brick Game: Change the block to fit each other!
Game 3 - Memory Game: Pair the same photo.
It is a 100 levels of brick game.
There is no time limit, but each stage has target points to proceed to next stage.
Once you complete each levels, you will love this game very much!!
Tips on Scoring:
The more blocks you clear, the more score you will get.
DISCLAIMER: All names, trademarks and images are copyright their respective owners. The use of any names, copyrights, trademarks or photos have been used for Descriptive Purposes only and not to show endorsement or permission to use. This is completely unofficial, and created for fans.
This app made by fans for fans, and it's for entertainment and personal purposes only.
UK Bus Times displays live departure information for thousands of bus stops across the UK. Bus stops can be found by searching for a location or using the map. Stops can be added to your favourites for quick access to them. Most stops display live timetable information such as the route number, destination and time.
If you can't find your location using the search feature, try typing it a different way, you can also input postal codes.
If you find a bug or manage to make the application crash contact me and tell me how you did it, i'd appreciate it rather than unhelpful feedback! email@example.com
Internet - To fetch bus stop data and departure data.
Location - To set the map to your location to find bus stops.
Network State - To check if the network is connected before accessing the internet.
Are you lost on the road? Download this simple app and you will find the right bus that will bring you to your destination in Rome.
My Bus in Rome has the following features:
* View the next departures for each bus service at each stop.
* Keep a list of your favourite bus stops to easily revisit them later.
* Search by the bus stop code to show live times for that stop.
* Get the latest traffic and journey news from the Atac mobile system.
* Get the nearest bus stops using the device's current location.
* And more...
MyBus Rome get data from the website http://www.muovi.roma.it and it is not responsible for the given content.
Keywords: bus, atac, rome, metro, train
More from developer
-Also Uses Google Maps to provide walking and/or bus directions to each house from your current location
-Look at an interactive map of campus that shows all of the fraternities
-You can also purchase the full version without ads
Made by James Wegner for everyone at U of I