NOTE: Please use headphones.
With SpeechJammer, you can literally "jam" someone's voice. Through the Delayed Auditory Feedback effect, the speaker will have trouble articulating while speaking, effectively inhibiting his or her speech!
To put it briefly, the effect occurs when you hear your own voice at a slight delay. Many people tend to start mumbling, and therefore "jamming" speech. Works best if you try to read something!
Please use headphones, because using this app on speakers would generate significant audio feedback. Using the app in a somewhat silent room also improves the jamming effect.
Inspired by SpeechJammer by Kazutaka Kurihara
Source can be found at:
Record_Audio: Self explanatory.
Change Audio Settings: Needed to detect if the headphone is plugged in.
Internet/Access_Network_State: Used to show MoPub/Admob ads.
In this app you can find:
About us, News, Facebook, Program Time Schedule, Contact us, Listen to the Jammer
This app provides schedules and frequencies for shortwave radio broadcasts throughout the world. Information is also included on some utility stations, Firedrake jammer etc.
Information is taking from the Eibi schedule (http://www.eibispace.de/) and AOKI Schedule.
Location permissions are for mapping features for Google Maps API and displaying your current location on a map. For full source code see - https://code.google.com/p/shortwaveschedules/
RECORDING PERMISSION - This is for recording your DX catches or anything else you are listening to using the built in logging option. If you choose to share the log then the mp3 recording is uploaded to a server I run along with the station name and frequency (but no information about the user or your location) and a link is returned to be shared for example http://9915.khz.mobi/b .
The app has the following features:
*Schedules easily updated from Eibi and stored on device meaning data connection is not needed once schedules are downloaded.
* Search by time showing all stations broadcasting to a chosen target area at a specific time
* Search by station showing either complete station schedule and frequencies or only broadcasts of a station at a chosen time
* Search by frequency to identify a station you are listening to either at a specific time or any time.
* Search by language to find stations only broadcasting in a specific language.
* Shows maps of transmitters location and beam direction from AOKI list
* Log your DX catches, record audio recordings of the station and share your logs using Android share options.
Results show the station name, the broadcast start and end time, the target area of the station (EU, Asia, Africa, North America etc.) and a list of frequencies including the transmitter location (swipe across to see more frequencies)
Thanks to David Giménez for the translation into Spanish and Paolo Romani for the Italian translation.
If you have any comments or suggestions please email me.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
You can get the official purchase links to songs on SoundCloud, which are offered by the artist.
Sorry, I'm not allowed to offer more than that, SoundCloud doesn't allow any direct downloads anymore!!!
If you have any problems with the app, just email me!
Just "share" your song or playlist from the SoundCloud app or your favorite browser by sharing the link from the official SoundCloud web site, choose the "SoundLoader" app and a link to the official purchase will be shown after a few seconds. For your notice, sometimes it takes a bit longer to process the request!
You can find a MP3 Tag Editor (beta) via the menu. Change Album, Artist, Title, Genre and Track Number of your downloaded track. The genre list consists of the official first 80 ID3v1-Genres from 1999. You can also Play, Share and Delete the tracks from there.
There is also a very simple Player integrated, which plays the streams from SoundCloud. You can also get the purchase links directly from the Player. It is still very basic and buggy, so updates will come over time. Stay tuned!
I hope you enjoy "SoundLoader" as I did programming it!
- Make the MP3 Tag Editor faster and more complex
- Improve the player in many ways
SOUNDLOADER FOR SOUNDCLOUD IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH OR ENDORSED BY SOUNDCLOUD.
This app uses the API of SoundCloud and respects their policy.
App icons by http://icons8.com/android-L.
★ Pitch correction
★ 10+ free beats
★ Import your music (pro upgrade)
★ Share, save, and set songs as your ringtone
★ Fast processing - effect applied in background while recording
★ Custom themes - 9 color choices
Advanced Recording and Editing Features:
★ Mixer - adjust volume of vocals and beat separately
★ Clip Light - lights up if you are singing too loudly
★ Waveform Display - visualization of beat gives helpful cues while recording
★ Align Tracks - keep your tracks in sync
Top 10 Beats:
1. Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar
2. Bugatti - Ace Hood, Future, Rick Ross
3. Loyal - Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, French Montana
4. Dark Horse - Katy Perry, Juicy J
5. We Dem Boyz - Wiz Khalifa
6. Molly - Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Mally Mall
7. Body Language - Kid Ink, Usher, Tinashe
8. 0 to 100 / The Catch Up - Drake
9. Studio - Schoolboy Q
10. 5 O'Clock - T-Pain
Our beats are high-quality instrumental covers produced by Malek. Sorry, no previews on covers (due to licensing restraints). Check out Malek's free beats inside the app or visit these links:
* Malek beats: http://malekbeats.com/
* Beat making video: http://goo.gl/hJiSve
Want more beats? Upgrade to pro and import unlimited songs from your phone's library (.mp3 and other formats supported). Pro also removes ads.
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Twitter @TuneMeApp or Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/tunemeapp
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Use Noise Machine with a pair of earphones to mask distracting and annoying sounds and become at peace with the world. Loud conversations at a coffee shop where you are trying to read, crying babies on planes, background music that doesn't agree with your taste and a many other noises get into your brain and have to be processed. All of these sounds have certain patterns and aren't truly random in the mathematical sense. When you are tired or irritable or are getting too distracted, you can let your brain rest by masking these sounds with noise that doesn't have a noticeable pattern. This works remarkably well even at moderate volumes, and you will be able to concentrate or relax much more easily in noisy environments. Even tinnitus can be masked this way. Noise Machine can also be used with a speaker to help put babies (and adults) to sleep. If you intend to stay awake, it's best to use it with headphones or earphones. That way, at least if you picked the right type of noise and the earphones are comfortable, you will quickly stop noticing it; with speakers, every time you move your head, your perception will change, and you will be reminded of the noise, which defeats the purpose. There are also some technical uses, such as testing speaker polarity.
The terms "white" and "pink" noise refer to random signals with different spectral distributions. In white noise, the noise energy density is constant throughout the frequency spectrum (at least in the range of interest). This is similar to white light, hence the term "white noise". In pink noise, the lower-frequency components are stronger, and the noise energy density is the same in every octave (or decade, or any logarithm of frequency). This is also known as 1/f noise. Similarly, in pink-colored light, the lower-frequency, longer-wavelength, redder components are stronger.
A more general case is 1/f^α. The value of α=0 corresponds to white noise, or flat frequency spectrum, as described above; α=1 corresponds to pink noise, or -3dB/octave frequency dependence, also as described above (in different words); α=2 to "red" or "brown" noise (which refers to Brownian motion rather than the color brown), or -6dB/octave frequency dependence. In this app, the alpha value may be adjusted from 0 to 2 in small increments.
Optionally, the sound may be played in a loop, which reduces the already modest CPU and battery usage by only generating the noise clip that's long enough to fill a loop (at the expense of using more RAM to store it, which normally is not a problem). The playback is gapless. If the loop is too short, the pattern becomes noticeable, which creates a distraction, but even the shortest loop setting (1 minute) should be long enough. The longest setting is determined by the amount of memory available to the app (typically 5 minutes). If you think you can still hear a pattern, or need continuous random signal generation for some other purpose, or want the app to use as little RAM as possible, you can turn the loop off.
USE OF THIRD-PARTY WORK
- A modified version of the pink noise generator class, originally written by Sampo Niskanen, distributed under the BSD license
- Modified Android robot image and images from http://www.iconarchive.com/, used according to the Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0
READ_PHONE_STATE -- used to pause the noise sound during phone calls.
Want a music player to help you listen to a playlist for a study, workout, yoga, or dating session? Looking for free music to stream like radio? 8tracks is the top music app to discover independent hip hop, EDM, indie rock, dubstep, jazz and many more genres. Choose from nearly 2 million free playlists, each lovingly handcrafted by a real-life human being who listens to music as much as you. Enjoy millions of free songs curated by people around the world.
- Free radio app
- Audio ad free, pure uninterrupted streaming radio unlike Pandora
- Music community sharing and discovering new indie songs
- Creative playlists with a “soul” behind the music
- Music discovery for every imaginable genre, mood, or activity worldwide
- Less repetition
- YouTube & SoundCloud integration
Join 8tracks’ global community of 8 million monthly listeners and DJs. Stream for free today.
New in 3.3:
✓ Mama got a new look, trying to get our sexy on with a slightly new look
✓ Told some bugs to get lost and never show their sorry faces in this town again
New in 3.2:
✓ Slightly updated material design, slightly sexier app
✓ Now displaying artist info so you can learn more about the people behind the music you love
✓ Favorite tracks from your notification screen so you don’t even have to go back into the app to show some love
✓ Onboarding screens where we lovingly teach you how to lovingly use the app that loves you back
✓ Told some bugs to get lost and never show their sorry faces in this town again
New in 3.1:
✓ We added Chromecast support, so now you can beam 8tracks playlists to your TV Starship Enterprise-style.
✓ Those bugs that were giving you trouble? We told ‘em to scram!
✓ You can once again sort by trending, newest, and popular. We’re giving the power back to the people.
New in 3.0:
✓ Momma’s beautiful new look ain't nothing to shy away from
✓ Animated playlist covers like we’re in Harry Potter or something
✓ 8tracks Timeline: review playlists you’ve heard and upcoming playlists, travel through time and space
✓ New Home screen: automatically shows what you listen to most
✓ Sleep timer: go to sleep whenever the heck you want without leaving the app running
✓ Tumblr sharing, in addition to Facebook, Twitter, text, email, link, Tinder (just kidding…maybe)
✓ Performance improvements and bugs swatted
✓ Sidebar access to your playlist collections
With MixPad Free, you can access all of the power of a professional recording and mixing equipment in your Android powered device! Create your own music with this easy to use mixer studio.
MixPad Music Mixer supports the most popular audio formats, and supports sample rates from 6 kHz to 96kHz. This mixing studio also features audio and recording effects such as EQ, compression, reverb, and more.
After you are done mixing with MixPad Free, save the recording or music to your device for future use or to share with friends. Several uses for MixPad Free Music Mixer include making a podcast, mixing instrumentals, and more! MixPad is also perfect as an on-the-go recording studio. This studio mixer app is perfect for anyone who enjoys creating their own music and mash-ups.
- Country selection is supported.
- Facebook fan page
- Twitter is integrated
- Multi Language
- Volume Control
- Sleep Timer
- You can add Favorite radio stations.
- Accessibility is supported.
- Extra features : If you buy extra features, you can add arbitrary radio stations with streaming URL.
- Countries : Argentina, Österreich(Austria), Belgium, България(Bulgaria), Brasil, Canada, Switzerland, Chile, 中国(China), Deutschland(Germany), España(Spain), France, United, Kingdom, Ελλάδα(Greece), Magyarország(Hungary), Indonesia, Italia, 日本(Japan), 대한민국(Korea), México, Nederland, Norge(Norway), Polska(Poland), România(Romania), Србија(Serbia), России(Russia), Sverige(Sweden), Thailand, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Croatia, Ireland, Luxembourg, Latvia, Morocco, New Zealand,Portugal,Slovenia,Slovakia,Tunisia,Ukraine,United States,Uruguay,South Africa,Albania,Algeria,India and so on.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) and LibMMS (launchpad.net/libmms) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
Listen to music & talk radio programmes from our community of over half a million trusted DJs, radio stations, radio presenters and music tastemakers.
Search for what you like or browse to discover new content through our charts, editorial selections and recommendations.
Music is the most powerful art form in the world. At Mixcloud we believe that curation is art, not science, and we believe passionately in the power of expert curators and tastemakers.
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
The Live365 Android app allows listeners to easily find the perfect station for any musical taste enabling the discovery of music and talk content you won’t find or hear anywhere else. The app features 260+ genres of music covering every imaginable genre ranging from Rock, Classical, Jazz, Electronic, Country, Gospel, Pop, Hip-Hop/R&B, International, Reggae, Broadway, Meditation, Oldies, Talk, and hundreds of other genres. Live365’s online radio stations are created by music and talk enthusiasts from hobbyists to professional broadcasters. In addition to thousands of user created radio stations, the Live365 network also features stations programmed from well known artists such as Johnny Cash, David Byrne, Pat Metheny, Jethro Tull, and more.
Live365 is different from other Internet Radio services because Live365 provides each broadcaster with the platform and tools they need to create their own online radio station and reach a global audience. For the listener, this means more unique, diverse, and quality music and talk content over other radio services like AM/FM, Satellite, and other Online Radio networks with robotic playlists. Download the Live365 Radio app today and start enjoying the best in internet radio on your Android device!
Listeners who love Live365:
- “A great radio experience. It’s wonderful being able to choose from so many excellent genres and getting such depth in a radio experience. Real human programmers too!”
- “This is the best online radio…period”
- “Great app! Better than satellite! Rock on!”
- “Makes radio great again.”
- “Finding your stations has been a gift to me. Now I can listen at work and at home. LOVE IT!”
For a commercial-free experience, listeners can become a Live365 VIP.
Benefits of VIP include:
• No Ads
• Unlimited Access to All Live365 Stations
• Personalized Recommendations
• Exclusive Desktop App
NextRadio is now compatible with more than 39 smartphones from Sprint, Boost Mobile, and Virgin Mobile. The HTC One M8 & M9 are supported across all carriers. For a complete list of supported devices, visit the following link:
Look for more smartphone releases with FM support in the coming months.
* Tune in to local FM radio stations on your phone
* See what’s on-air with Live Guide or browse radio stations by genre or frequency
* Uses 90% LESS data than streaming music
* Get 3X BETTER battery life compared to streaming music
Participating Radio Station Features:
* See artwork and song information while you listen
* Buy the song you just heard right from your phone
* Get a list of recently played songs
* Give feedback on the songs you like or dislike
* Share what you're listening to on Facebook or Twitter
* Discover artist-related content like upcoming concerts & record releases
Note: NextRadio uses the cord from your headphones or a stereo cable as an antenna to receive local FM radio signals. The app features the option to send audio to the phone's speaker if you'd rather not listen through headphones, but the cord must remain plugged in to receive FM signals.
Mix your music live and save for later using Audio Mashup!
Audio Mashup is a simple application intended to allow you to play multiple sound clips or audio files(mp3,wav,m4a,ogg .. etc) simultaneously. Audio Mashup can be used as a simple soundboard or to play with your musical talent by combining different sounds to make music live.
Included with Audio Mashup:
1) Two free soundboards (15 buttons each)
2) Mix WAV & MP3 files and save them to local storage for listening later
3) MP3/WAV audio clipper (Trim audio files to get the section you really want)
4) Voice or Surrounding Sound recorder (Record your voice or sounds nearby to play on the board later by using the phone mic)
5) Simple layouts that clearly notify the user of playing files and playing options available
6) Switching between edit mode and play mode can be done through menu options as well as the main screen
- This Application is intended for normal - larger screens to ensure easy activation of play buttons (3.5in+)
- Currently only supports audio files with a sample rate of 44100 and 2 channels. This will include just about all CD quality MP3s and WAV files.
-If you own an audio type not yet supported, please make a request to the email below.
Issues/Suggestions or Requests? Feel free to email me!