NOTE: Please use headphones.
With SpeechJammer, you can literally "jam" someone's voice. Through the Delayed Auditory Feedback effect, the speaker will have trouble articulating while speaking, effectively inhibiting his or her speech!
To put it briefly, the effect occurs when you hear your own voice at a slight delay. Many people tend to start mumbling, and therefore "jamming" speech. Works best if you try to read something!
Please use headphones, because using this app on speakers would generate significant audio feedback. Using the app in a somewhat silent room also improves the jamming effect.
Inspired by SpeechJammer by Kazutaka Kurihara
Source can be found at:
Record_Audio: Self explanatory.
Change Audio Settings: Needed to detect if the headphone is plugged in.
Internet/Access_Network_State: Used to show MoPub/Admob ads.
This app provides schedules and frequencies for shortwave radio broadcasts throughout the world. Information is also included on some utility stations, Firedrake jammer etc.
Information is taking from the Eibi schedule (http://www.eibispace.de/) and AOKI Schedule.
Location permissions are for mapping features for Google Maps API and displaying your current location on a map. For full source code see - https://code.google.com/p/shortwaveschedules/
RECORDING PERMISSION - This is for recording your DX catches or anything else you are listening to using the built in logging option. If you choose to share the log then the mp3 recording is uploaded to a server I run along with the station name and frequency (but no information about the user or your location) and a link is returned to be shared for example http://9915.khz.mobi/b .
The app has the following features:
*Schedules easily updated from Eibi and stored on device meaning data connection is not needed once schedules are downloaded.
* Search by time showing all stations broadcasting to a chosen target area at a specific time
* Search by station showing either complete station schedule and frequencies or only broadcasts of a station at a chosen time
* Search by frequency to identify a station you are listening to either at a specific time or any time.
* Search by language to find stations only broadcasting in a specific language.
* Shows maps of transmitters location and beam direction from AOKI list
* Log your DX catches, record audio recordings of the station and share your logs using Android share options.
Results show the station name, the broadcast start and end time, the target area of the station (EU, Asia, Africa, North America etc.) and a list of frequencies including the transmitter location (swipe across to see more frequencies)
Thanks to David Giménez for the translation into Spanish and Paolo Romani for the Italian translation.
If you have any comments or suggestions please email me.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Use Noise Machine with a pair of earphones to mask distracting and annoying sounds and become at peace with the world. Loud conversations at a coffee shop where you are trying to read, crying babies on planes, background music that doesn't agree with your taste and a many other noises get into your brain and have to be processed. All of these sounds have certain patterns and aren't truly random in the mathematical sense. When you are tired or irritable or are getting too distracted, you can let your brain rest by masking these sounds with noise that doesn't have a noticeable pattern. This works remarkably well even at moderate volumes, and you will be able to concentrate or relax much more easily in noisy environments. Even tinnitus can be masked this way. Noise Machine can also be used with a speaker to help put babies (and adults) to sleep. If you intend to stay awake, it's best to use it with headphones or earphones. That way, at least if you picked the right type of noise and the earphones are comfortable, you will quickly stop noticing it; with speakers, every time you move your head, your perception will change, and you will be reminded of the noise, which defeats the purpose. There are also some technical uses, such as testing speaker polarity.
The terms "white" and "pink" noise refer to random signals with different spectral distributions. In white noise, the noise energy density is constant throughout the frequency spectrum (at least in the range of interest). This is similar to white light, hence the term "white noise". In pink noise, the lower-frequency components are stronger, and the noise energy density is the same in every octave (or decade, or any logarithm of frequency). This is also known as 1/f noise. Similarly, in pink-colored light, the lower-frequency, longer-wavelength, redder components are stronger.
A more general case is 1/f^α. The value of α=0 corresponds to white noise, or flat frequency spectrum, as described above; α=1 corresponds to pink noise, or -3dB/octave frequency dependence, also as described above (in different words); α=2 to "red" or "brown" noise (which refers to Brownian motion rather than the color brown), or -6dB/octave frequency dependence. In this app, the alpha value may be adjusted from 0 to 2 in small increments.
Optionally, the sound may be played in a loop, which reduces the already modest CPU and battery usage by only generating the noise clip that's long enough to fill a loop (at the expense of using more RAM to store it, which normally is not a problem). The playback is gapless. If the loop is too short, the pattern becomes noticeable, which creates a distraction, but even the shortest loop setting (1 minute) should be long enough. The longest setting is determined by the amount of memory available to the app (typically 5 minutes). If you think you can still hear a pattern, or need continuous random signal generation for some other purpose, or want the app to use as little RAM as possible, you can turn the loop off.
USE OF THIRD-PARTY WORK
- A modified version of the pink noise generator class, originally written by Sampo Niskanen, distributed under the BSD license
- Modified Android robot image and images from http://www.iconarchive.com/, used according to the Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0
READ_PHONE_STATE -- used to pause the noise sound during phone calls.
Record hits with the voice effect made famous by T-Pain with Tune Me - Android's #1 pitch correction app. Take it the next level with beats from your favorite hip-hop artists including T-Pain, Kendrick, Drake, Wiz, Kid Ink, Katy Perry, and more. Tune Me is perfect for aspiring musicians or party entertainment.
★ Import unlimited beats. Use any song in your phone's library - .mp3 and other formats supported
★ No ads!
If your key isn't working, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll unlock your account manually.
★ Pitch correction
★ 10+ free beats
★ Share, save, and set songs as your ringtone
★ Fast processing - effect applied in background while recording
★ Custom themes - 9 color choices
Advanced Recording and Editing Features:
★ Mixer - adjust volume of vocals and beat separately
★ Clip Light - lights up if you are singing too loudly
★ Waveform Display - visualization of beat gives helpful cues while recording
★ Align Tracks - keep your tracks in sync
Top 10 Beats:
1. Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar
2. Bugatti - Ace Hood, Future, Rick Ross
3. Loyal - Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, French Montana
4. Dark Horse - Katy Perry, Juicy J
5. We Dem Boyz - Wiz Khalifa
6. Molly - Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Mally Mall
7. Body Language - Kid Ink, Usher, Tinashe
8. 0 to 100 / The Catch Up - Drake
9. Studio - Schoolboy Q
10. 5 O'Clock - T-Pain
Our beats are high-quality instrumental covers produced by Malek. Sorry, no previews on covers (due to licensing restraints). Check out Malek's free beats inside the app or visit these links:
* Malek beats: http://malekbeats.com/
* Beat making video: http://goo.gl/hJiSve
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Twitter @TuneMeApp or Like us on Facebook http://facebook.com/tunemeapp
It lets you stream music and explore more than 50,000 live radio stations from all over the world.
By upgrading to XiiaLive PRO, besides from supporting our hard work, you also get some awesome added features and no banner ads!
• All the features already included in our XiiaLive free version –variety of stations and directories, favorites, history, alarm, sleep timer, and sharing capabilities.
• No ads! You can stream without any adds appearing on your screen.
• Our REWIND option increases from 5 minutes on the free version to up to 60 minutes for the PRO version.
• We added more options for the NOTIFICATION SOUNDS. Now you can chose the sound you prefer.
• Advanced station filtering options.
• The ability to add homescreen SHORTCUTS to your favorite radio stations.
• Bluetooth advance controls with auto play/stop playback. Pick a device to automatically start playback upon pairing and also to stop playback upon disconnecting.
• Allows you to RESTORE a previous backup containing all your favorite songs and stations.
• Advanced streaming settings enabled –buffering length, unlimited retries, connect and read timeouts, among others.
• Extensive set of options that allow you to customize how Xiialive behaves on your device.
Please make sure to:
• +1 us on Google Play
• FOLLOW us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/xiialive
• LIKE us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/xiialive
Got questions, ideas or issues? Please let us know by going to our forum.
For information regarding permissions please see:
XiiaLive uses Open Source project FFmpeg.org.
There are no listening restrictions, interruptions, or subscription fees, only great music. You'll be able to choose from over 400 channels, hand picked and curated by our team of editors.
The Earbits Android radio app analyzes the songs from your phone and recommends channels you’ll like based on your taste. It intelligently blends your own songs into those channels. The result is a curated music discovery with your favorite tracks mixed in.
You'll love Earbits if you are looking for: commercial free radio, radio app, independent music, radio music, internet radio.
Full Feature List at http://soundabout.userboard.net/t561-feature-list
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
Route the media audio to (Built-In speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
Announce Callers Names (Caller ID) when they call (needs contact list)
Turn Notifications and Ringtones on and off depending on the audio output being used.
Send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Send audio to Bluetooth headsets and your car's Bluetooth connection.
DaTuner Pro was reviewed by Android Central:
"For the Android-loving musician, I think DaTuner Pro is easily the best tuner you can have on your device. I used to give that title to *see review!*, but DaTuner has proven to be so powerful, easy to use, and accurate, it'd be foolish to not use it."
DaTuner converts the fundamental frequency to the nearest note and error in cents for quick and easy tuning of your guitar, ukelele, violin, bass, cello, mandolin, piano, harp, saxophone, Ducati timing belt, harmonica, kazoo, you name it.
DaTuner's display is easy to read; nearest note and octave is displayed in a giant, easy to read font in the center of the screen, and frequency in hertz plus error in cents is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Sensitivity is auto-adjusted, but can also be adjusted by touch via a bar on the left-hand side of the screen, and the speed/accuracy of the algorithm and the relative frequency (if other than 440Hz) can be adjusted via the configuration menu.
There is no "dead zone" with this tuner app as is the case with many other apps. Instead, the whole display turns green when the incoming frequency is within a configurable range of the target frequency and you can still see small changes in pitch even within the "in-range" area. Both the "in-tune" range and the colours shown for sharp and flat can be configured in this version.
Screen and filter lock allow you to select the note that you would like to tune to, with filter lock ignoring anything outside of the range of the note you wish to tune, which is useful for tuning in noisy environs.
1.) No dead zone - screen changes to green when tuning is good.
2.) Auto-Sensitivity - no configuration required.
3.) Bright, easy-to-read display.
4.) Quick, accurate and precise. < 0.3 cents @ E3 (329.62Hz), <0.1 cents @ C5(1046.5Hz), < 1 cent @ A2 (110Hz)
5.) Screen lock: Lock to the note you want to tune, even if extremely out of tune and make your way up/down to it.
6.) Filter lock: Lock and filter to a specific note and filter out everything outside that note's range.
8.) Reference frequency adjustment for orchestra tuning.
9.) Choice of colours for sharp/flat
Features in the PRO version [not in this free version]
10.) [PRO] Transposition.
11.) [PRO] Temperaments. You can modify the ones that exist or add your own using a text editor. The temperaments are saved on your external memory under the /DaTuner directory.
12.) [PRO] Notation (ie Solfége, English, English sharp, English flat, Northern European.) Customization of these will be possible in a future upgrade.
13.) [PRO] Emulated strobe tuner display
14.) [PRO] Digital readout of error in cents
15.) [PRO] Pitch pipe (triangle, sine, sawtooth, square)
16.) [PRO] Pitch pipe auto mode (no touch!)
17.) [PRO] Accelerated tuning algorithm.
18.) [PRO] Sample rate range 8kHz - 48kHz.
I have tried my best to eliminate bugs from this software, and I apologize in advance for any problems you might find. Getting feedback via email, negative and positive, is very appreciated, so please email me all of the problems that occur so I can fix them!
Not worth five stars? Please email me and let me know why! I can not improve it if I don't know what to improve! Thanks!
I am overhauling DaTuner, and can use your help to add all of the new features that it will eventually have! Please join me at the new DaTuner Beta Group, right here:
Translators wanted! Contact me if you can help me to translate to your native language! Thank you!
mediaU Radio is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use internet radio player.
Not only you can listen to AM/FM/DAB stations wherever you are, and also you can enjoy music stations on the web like Adult Contemporary, Blues, Dance, Hip Hop, Jazz, Top 40, Classical and lots of more.
LISTEN TO WORLDWIDE STATIONS – Easy and quick
* ADJUSTABLE BUFFER LENGH – Smooth and stable on 3G.
* SLEEP TIMER
* WIDGET – Play your favorite stations directly from home screen. (If you save app to SD card, this feature is not supported due to Android’s constraint.)
* SCHEDULE PLAY – Wake up in the sound of your favorite station, just like your bedroom alarm clock. Easy and fully control settings than other apps.
* MY LOCATION – Easy to find local stations.
* my mediaU
a. Store your favorite stations, and manage them by category.
b. Manual add your personal station. (play from URL) Support most of station formats. (WMA /MP3 /AAC /AAC+ /OGG, ASX/M3U/PLS …)
c. Use my mediaU through various devices and listen everywhere you go.
… And more!
* Only Available on full version.
※ This is free Lite version and can be directly upgrade to Full version by purchasing license key.
Why we need these permissions:
# YOUR LOCATION
To know where you are and display local radio stations under ‘My Location’.
We will use GPS locater if network-based locator fails.
# PHONE STATE
To detect incoming calls and radio will turn to mute during the calls.
Baixe o aplicativo da Rede Mix de Rádio, escolha sua cidade e ouça ao vivo o melhor da música pop.
Listen to music & talk radio programmes from our community of over half a million trusted DJs, radio stations, radio presenters and music tastemakers.
Search for what you like or browse to discover new content through our charts, editorial selections and recommendations.
Music is the most powerful art form in the world. At Mixcloud we believe that curation is art, not science, and we believe passionately in the power of expert curators and tastemakers.