The ACF Learning Planner is a free App for Android and iPhone that helps prevocational doctors in Australia to plan,organise and track their learning within the Australian Curriculum Framework (ACF) for Junior Doctors, using the ACF template provided by the Confederation of Postgraduate Medical Education Councils (CPMEC).
- Uses latest ACF educational template outlining all the categorized learning items.
- Track your learning items with easy status management such as Active, In Progress and Completed.
- Prioritize your ACF learning items with start/end dates for your rotations and keep notes on all activities.
- Automatic updates to the latest ACF educational template for uninterrupted learning management.
- All Learning Planner data is stored locally on your device only.