You need a notification light / LED for your Note 10, S10 or Galaxy phone?
aodNotify will use Samsung's Always On Display (AOD) as a notification light / LED!
The app will automatically activate the Always On Display (AOD) when you receive notifications and disable it when notifications are cleared. So when you see the AOD you know you have new notifications. Thats the most battery friendly way to get notified!
To make notifications more visible you can now enjoy a notification light on your Note 10, S10 or Galaxy phone! For this aodNotify creates an animated edge lighting effect around the screen, camera cutout or notch on top of the AOD!
As the app uses Samsung's Always On Display it has minimal battery consumption and doesnt drain your battery like other apps which keep your phone awake!
You can automatically activate the Always On Display while charging your phone so you can see the charging state and disable the Always On Display in pocket to save even more battery!
• Notification light / LED for S10, Note 10 and others
• Activate Always On Display (AOD) on notifications
• Edge lighting effect for incoming notifications
• Disable the Always On Display (AOD) in pocket
• Disable Always On Display when notifications are cleared
• Select apps which can turn on Always On Display
• Activate Always On Display while charging
• Minimal battery consumption
• S8 / S9 / S10
• Note 8 / Note 9 / Note 10
• A6 / A7 / A8 / A9
• A30 / A50 / A70 / A80
• C5 / C7 / C8 / C9
• Samsung may block this app with future updates!
• Please check if the app is compatible before updating phone software!