2 problems.. 1. The head up doesn't disappear if I open the notification from the status bar, an I ticked the option FORCE CLEAR .. 2. It uses a lot of RAM, is it really necessary to use about 90 mb of RAM??
Please Add Transparent background Still the update has no transparent background option for Quickreply...still black background.
OK needs even more badges or backgrounds and oh maybe let the text scroll on the status bar that would be the best . but this is still better than what my asop based ROM has
It's perfect except.... Ok I like this but there one huge problem I can't quick reply the option isn't there when I swipe down the keyboard doesn't appear and also if I could be guaranteed that no personal information is being watched or saved collected etc. Then I will rate five stars
One major bug, but great app Great, but app occasionally force closes after unlocking. 9nce FC'd, nothing on the screen responds to touch, so I can't send an error report or even reboot via reboot menu. The only thing I can do is pull my battery. Then app will work fine for a few days until it crashes again. Note 4, Lollipop 5.0.1 EDIT: I THINK this issue has been fixed in one of the recent updates. At least, it hasn't happened in a while.
Sometimes work, sometimes doesn't work...
- NEW: QuickReply custom colors
- NEW: Interaction: Push down
- Lots of fixes & improvements
• NEW: Mini Heads-up (Settings - Heads-up)
• NEW: Smart wake screen: Pick up phone to wake screen!
• NEW: Hide single notifications from stack (temporary)
• NEW: Swipe up to hide heads-up
• NEW: Don't show heads-up in fullscreen apps or
• NEW: QuickReply, send message on keyboard enter
• NEW: Text style: Light (Style - Text)
• Fixes & improvements
Boost by 100% & extend battery life by 30% every time you unlock the phone